Declaration of WAR HH VS. -BRO-

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Oh how i wish to fight you sir, out of curiosity, that's all. No grudges, no hurt feelings, pure tactical contest ^^

I'm a naval player and would be glad to have enlightenment whenever possible. But i guess i have to wait till the war is over, ain't I.

PS: Pardon for butting in, i just can't hold it, lol
    ^^
  • Mikalo wrote:

Its just a game, don't take it too serious BROs. You might be #1 in alliance rank but until you actually prove to the server on Ny you can fight your own battles, you will forever be a joke. Too bad I don't give a flip about politics, Too bad the board is nothing else but a tool for me to say whatever the hell I want. Let see.......

40 Mikalo -HH- 17,708 in Offensive
    63 Mikalo -HH- 13,178 in Defensive

Which one of you is going to feed me points....I'm Hungry........please....? :havecookie: ? #1 alliance.....heh.....show me your power of #1 alliance......Step....Step it up folks, As long as you stay in Ny and you carry Bro Tag, I'mma hunt you. :grumble:
    NY Offensive Point Rank
    :highscore:1 Mikalo -HH- 234,138 Offensive Points
    NY Defensive Point Rank
    3 Mikalo -HH- 73,044 Defensive Points

So I'll let the Points do the Talking. I am here to ask a simple question. Is Sultan Saladin currently BRO General? You guys know How we know? Because Sultan Saladin show Anagaton that he knows exactly where anagaton is moving his fleet/troops. You guys are making this too easy for us. You guys are having INDO General as your personal Mercenary.
    Display Spoiler
    > > > Good job Ana

> > > 1D 10h 03m

> > > Occupy port (underway) 1 Envy_Pride Coming Soon

> > > 14m 55s

> > > Occupy port (underway) 292 Anagaton saigo

> > > 16m 15s

> > > Occupy port (underway) 101 Anagaton saigo

Now my question is very simple. Are we fighting with INDO or are we fighting with BRO? The Integrity of this DoW is again interfere by INDO. He proclaim he is the General of INDO, General of INDO-G but yet is the General of BRO, This basically proves one simple thing I've been saying all along. BRO have No Integrity on the battlefield, nor have the Military knowledge to fight a fair battle that have been offer to you. Even with 88 Member in this server, Being the #1 alliance in both Points and Military score is run by a INDO General that is doing over 30% of the damages BRO post on the CR thread. Not only BRO fail the attempt to take back 49:68 after accepting a challenge to take back your own island in your core, Now you guys are showing the server your alliance is run by INDO-G, All I can say about this is what a shame. Really, What a shame.

INDO want to fight us, INDO want to hate on -HH-, let them do it on their own term, let them do it with their own members, let them face -HH- with their own people and their own troops, we are here to fight BRO, we are here to put up the battle and bring it to BRO while you guys hire other alliance's General to command your army, how pathetic. Big Thumbs down for this DoW and the way BRO handle all the battles and simply asking INDO to fight your battles for you. Guess Vernek is Correct about his assumption and the history repeat itself once again. What a Joke.
    :thumbdown:

• The fact:

1. Mikalo talk Sultan Saladin and other INDO member are more than welcome to join up with BRO and give us some more challenge

2. Mikalo talk this will also be my last post in this DoW thread, come visit me on the battlefield, have fun while you can, 1vs1, 1vs5, group fight, doesn't matter, bring it all on and have some blast.

3. I am not general at BRO, i am foreign legionaire only. General of BRO is VIRUS

4. Ita is member of TNT, and he is general of HH since INDO vs HH

5. i am not hate you or HH player. i want have fun only and to help server alive

6. When INDO vs HH, many PHP and EBB joint HH tag, INDO is no problem and enjoy

7. When i have BRO tag it mean i am member of BRO, i think joint BRO tag is professional way to joint fight so it is not interfere

8. Why you talk we take back 49:68, we occupied your town, and your girl friend kimber at 50 68
    War still continue mikalo. maybe we will take back 49 68 too
    but we not launch attack to 49 68 and 50 68 only

I think war is war but all we at Ny is friend, we all is Ny family

Have Fun :minigun: :missilelauncher:

The post was edited 3 times, last by Sultan_Saladin ().

• Sultan_Saladin wrote:

The fact:

1. Mikalo talk Sultan Saladin and other INDO member are more than welcome to join up with BRO and give us some more challenge

2. Mikalo talk this will also be my last post in this DoW thread, come visit me on the battlefield, have fun while you can, 1vs1, 1vs5, group fight, doesn't matter, bring it all on and have some blast.

3. I am not general at BRO, i am foreign legionaire only. General of BRO is VIRUS

5. i am not hate you or HH player. i want have fun only and to help server alive

7. When i have BRO tag it mean i am member of BRO, i think joint BRO tag is professional way to joint fight so it is not interfere

8. Why you talk we take back 49:68, we occupied your town, and your girl friend kimber at 50 68

-HH- is LOSER because we are winning in points? Yes I said if BRO want to have other members to join their team, please do so, have fun on the battlefield, enjoy the game, but? Who is expecting you to hold the General rank? You are a liar, about VIRUS being the General, There's no way for you to see Anagaton's troops movement if you were not the General, and that's all I will say about that. Even Avatar himself admit that you were the General and they gave you the rank of General. Yes we don't mind fighting against INDO members that wishes to carry BRO Tag, but We do like to point out simple facts, facts as they don't even have their own general they need to hire you, a INDO player, a ex-INDO General to command their troops, You can continue to do so, but it doesn't mean I will not point that out. This is a game that is communicated by the Board. SHOW me your winning CR against me.

ASK yourself why you continue to attack everyone else when a simple challenge was for BRO To take back your own core at 49:68, BRO accepted the challenge, but for 3 weeks all you guys do is dodge while can't even set foot on the island. Why am I talking on the board? Because not only BRO failed to take back a single island in your core, Not only BRO doesn't have your own General, Not only BRO can't seem to organized a single HOF battle after 4 weeks, ALL I can say is you can keep calling -HH- losers but that will change nothing. You Mr.Sultan Saladin will never accomplish anything in NY because all you do is talk crap on the board ,and have nothing in the game to back it up. That's why no matter how hard you try, your accomplishment and achievement in Offensive points or Defensive points will always be below me. That's where you stand, BELOW me, so IF I'm a loser, you are just a pathetic poser, Keep making excuses, you are pathetic.

:highscore: 1 Mikalo -HH- 229,980
    You go ahead and get some more points before you start talking about -HH- being a loser, all your post in the past is dissing -HH- ,Hating on -HH- members, Talk none stop while you have nothing to show for in the game, you are just a board troll with no skills to back up your talk, blah blah blah blah blah, you are getting pawn BRO General, you might want to spend more time in the game instead of the board.
  • sorry for interrupting.. but as always, DoW thread is full of drama and ranting.. especially if HH is one of the participant.. interesting war though, i might consider to be more than just a "spectator".. anyway good luck both sides.. :thumbup:

Awesome Sig and Avi by : Sanctified
  • Hybrid wrote:

Sultan Saladin? hired mercenary? English speaking alliance needs to hire a general? lol I guess Avatar inspirational speech didn't help.

what you mean ..?
    if you do not understand a phenomenon conversation.
    why you are here, it is not very pleasant
  • Mikalo wrote:

Sultan_Saladin wrote:

The fact:

-HH- is LOSER because we are winning in points? Yes I said if BRO want to have other members to join their team, please do so, have fun on the battlefield, enjoy the game, but? Who is expecting you to hold the General rank? You are a liar, about VIRUS being the General, There's no way for you to see Anagaton's troops movement if you were not the General, and that's all I will say about that. Even Avatar himself admit that you were the General and they gave you the rank of General. Yes we don't mind fighting against INDO members that wishes to carry BRO Tag, but We do like to point out simple facts, facts as they don't even have their own general they need to hire you, a INDO player, a ex-INDO General to command their troops, You can continue to do so, but it doesn't mean I will not point that out. This is a game that is communicated by the Board. SHOW me your winning CR against me.

ASK yourself why you continue to attack everyone else when a simple challenge was for BRO To take back your own core at 49:68, BRO accepted the challenge, but for 3 weeks all you guys do is dodge while can't even set foot on the island. Why am I talking on the board? Because not only BRO failed to take back a single island in your core, Not only BRO doesn't have your own General, Not only BRO can't seem to organized a single HOF battle after 4 weeks, ALL I can say is you can keep calling -HH- losers but that will change nothing. You Mr.Sultan Saladin will never accomplish anything in NY because all you do is talk crap on the board ,and have nothing in the game to back it up. That's why no matter how hard you try, your accomplishment and achievement in Offensive points or Defensive points will always be below me. That's where you stand, BELOW me, so IF I'm a loser, you are just a pathetic poser, Keep making excuses, you are pathetic.

:highscore: 1 Mikalo -HH- 229,980
    You go ahead and get some more points before you start talking about -HH- being a loser, all your post in the past is dissing -HH- ,Hating on -HH- members, Talk none stop while you have nothing to show for in the game, you are just a board troll with no skills to back up your talk, blah blah blah blah blah, you are getting pawn BRO General, you might want to spend more time in the game instead of the board.

Mikalo: I think you speak very disrespectful on this board, you think that you are the best here, whether you are thinking with your mind that it's not sane ..?
    apparently you do not realize that you've been fooling yourself by a game that takes you towards in terms of pride, you should be aware that this is a world game, everyone can do anything to you, if you are not happy that the INDO join the BRO in war this, please get out of this board, and go to the end of your room, standing there and the fantasies that you yourself are not deserve to be here.
  • CaPiTaNo wrote:

sorry for interrupting.. but as always, DoW thread is full of drama and ranting.. especially if HH is one of the participant.. interesting war though, i might consider to be more than just a "spectator".. anyway good luck both sides.. :thumbup:

Did someone say drama? But I just got here. ;)

Really, the main point is that Sultan is doing the only effective fighting. It's not that we don't like a challenge, but we DoW'ed on Bro, aka the #1 alliance and we wanted to see if they could bring it or be confirmed as Bro, aka the #1 farm alliance on Ny. We at HH would be more than happy to take on Indo as an alliance if you would just wait your turn. :)

Oh and for people making certain accusations... you all do realize that I precede Mikalo in this game by like 3 years? :crazy:
    "It is the nature of stars to cross"
  • Semut Hitam wrote:

Mikalo: I think you speak very disrespectful on this board, you think that you are the best here, whether you are thinking with your mind that it's not sane ..?

apparently you do not realize that you've been fooling yourself by a game that takes you towards in terms of pride, you should be aware that this is a world game, everyone can do anything to you, if you are not happy that the INDO join the BRO in war this, please get out of this board, and go to the end of your room, standing there and the fantasies that you yourself are not deserve to be here.

I'm disrespectful? You guys are interfering with the integrity of the DoW, You do not know the bad blood between -HH- and Lunar, You do not know the bad blood between -HH- and BRO, you do not know the relationship we have had. THIS is a -HH- vs BRO Dow Thread, and INDO members doing 50% of the damages while voicing your dislike in our members. Trolling none stop at anagaton, talking trash while calling us losers, all this from INDO members and you are saying I'm the one being disrespectful?

This is a game that determine your contribution by counting points. Unfortunately I don't agree with how the whole points system works but I learn to accept it. Points shows INDO members are contributing in a DoW between -HH- and BRO. I am here to point that simple fact out. Our DoW was strickly towards BRO and even if you guys do want to join, that's fine with me, but Becoming a General of BRO alliance? LOL OK, Maybe it doesn't matter to you guys, but it sure as hell matter to us, From now on nothing will ever be official on the board, you guys want things to be dead and quiet as it is in NY, I will definitely let you guys have a taste of your wishes. That's because none of you guys respect the DoW, You guys do not respect any other alliance besides your own wishes to fight. No matter what interference you guys wanna do, it will not change the outcome of this DoW. From Now on we will just do as we like and the board no longer matters to us as well, you guys are pathetic. :sleeping:

I'm going to play this game like you guys and do whatever the hell I want, All the official crap and DoW this DoW that are all trash. You guys like to play crap like this, we will surely enjoy it. War is War, Everyone on Ny is a target.

As General of -HH- I Now declared his DoW -HH- vs BRO is officially over on the board,End time "
    Thursday, October 24th 2013, 7:42pm" We will go ahead and stop counting all the points. Anything from this point forward will not count. I will give 24 hours for the CR thread to be closed. Thank you BRO and INDO for once proving to us what you guys are on this server.
    :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed:

P.S - Oh and don't worry, From now on We will not answer any DoW or Point counts anyone like to declared against us at -HH-, you are welcome to do so, and crown your own self to be the winner, but there will not be any respond from our behalf, just letting you kids know right now. We no longer fight for points or damages, we will just do whatever we like :gamer: If you are having a DoW with anyone, or if you are having any military activity, better be careful, always expect me to be there to enjoy the fun =D :ninja2

The post was edited 3 times, last by Mikalo ().

• they are trolling me???? :lolbash:

its funny... they are trolling the troll and then call me a troll... :busted:

and I cant even see the comments... if I cant see the comments it means only one thing. I am over your paygrade level.
    Go back to school, recess is done. It is not my fault the school bully takes your lunch money ok? It is not my fault you
    suck at life. It is simply not my fault. Once this war is over with bro... you are welcome to drop me a line or two via pms
    and we cal handle this... but I know you wont because like many of you stated, you have other targets... lame but thats what
    some people told me... and Im not even as good as mikalo or ita... :LOLOL:

but for now, I will continue owning bros until I get a challenge that is willing to fight with my terms in mind not this come to
    my core so my homies can trap you there BS... I :LOLOL: at you hard. Two words for you "suck it"
  • As General of -HH- I Now declared his DoW -HH- vs BRO is officially over on the board,End time "Thursday, October 24th 2013, 7:42pm" We will go ahead and stop counting all the points. Anything from this point forward will not count. I will give 24 hours for the CR thread to be closed. Thank you BRO and INDO for once proving to us what you guys are on this server.

You think BRO will win many damage if war still continue then mikalo talk war is over
    ahahahaha... :lolbash:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sultan_Saladin ().

• Lol lets just let it be known that bro can never talk trash on the boards because they can't even fight their own battles, indo can feel free since you guys will actually fight but bro... Just sad. This is what happened while I was gone?

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • Apple to Stone.

Come on guys. We all know these cave men doesn't play by the rules!! That is why you never see them in the Olympic. :popcorn:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hybrid ().

• Sultan_Saladin wrote:

You think BRO will win many damage if war still continue then mikalo talk war is over

IF you believe that is the case, go ahead and open a DoW, unfortunately we no longer care about points nor your dow, you guys can do whatever you want, just like we will do whatever we want.
  • Kimber wrote:

CaPiTaNo wrote:

sorry for interrupting.. but as always, DoW thread is full of drama and ranting.. especially if HH is one of the participant.. interesting war though, i might consider to be more than just a "spectator".. anyway good luck both sides.. :thumbup:

Did someone say drama? But I just got here. ;)

Really, the main point is that Sultan is doing the only effective fighting. It's not that we don't like a challenge, but we DoW'ed on Bro, aka the #1 alliance and we wanted to see if they could bring it or be confirmed as Bro, aka the #1 farm alliance on Ny. We at HH would be more than happy to take on Indo as an alliance if you would just wait your turn. :)

Oh and for people making certain accusations... you all do realize that I precede Mikalo in this game by like 3 years? :crazy:

i think it's individuals decision if they want to go have some fun, but as always it's been generalized as INDO as a whole

Mikalo wrote:

Sultan_Saladin wrote:

IF you believe that is the case, go ahead and open a DoW, unfortunately we no longer care about points nor your dow, you guys can do whatever you want, just like we will do whatever we want.

:stick:

Awesome Sig and Avi by : Sanctified
  • funny to see Sultan talking crap on the boards... when he the other days asked me for a 1v1.. when I said give me some time to rebuild and we will have his 1v1 then he replies with the lamest excuse... oh, I cant have a 1v1 with you because I am busy... so, why come at me for a 1v1 when you cant take me on is beyond me... but to see him talking big here is even funnier.

Sultan, you might not believe it but I have some respect for you but with your actions as of lately I am believing you are not even the real Sultan... The real Sultan would of drop everything to come at me... this new Sultan is more of a (put insult here).

Dont come at me with the 1v1 because you had your chance and now I am hunting targets and wont give you the time of day due to your excuse. Sorry, you had your chance bro, grrr I mean indo, I mean... wtf do I mean? I dont even know what you are now. bro/indo/bro/indo...

To all bro alliance... you are more pathetic that what I expected. You come to the boards DoW left and right to peaceful alliances that didnt even post 1 cr talking big and bad on how you are the "#1 alliance". You then thought it was cool to attack HH while you had your little "war".We attacked back, you ran. (surprise there huh?) Then we DoW since, I mean, you are looking for challenges right? But yet you cant even fight your own war. You called again for your little puppies to get involved... you even gave them leadership positions... really? :LOLOL:

bro was the joke of Ny, is the joke of Ny and will always be the joke of Ny... so I salute you with my middle finger in the air and I wave it like I just dont care.. buhahahahaha

The post was edited 1 time, last by Anagaton Thav ().