Adding "Show new replies to thread's you have replied to" Or something along the lines (Hopefully worded better)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Adding "Show new replies to thread's you have replied to" Or something along the lines (Hopefully worded better)

I'm not 100% sure if I'm allowed to post Board Suggestions here, But I did not find anything against it in the rules. (If there is, please direct me to where it is, and where I can post this)

Anyways, as there is already a feature that allows you to see new posts since you last logged on, I think it would be incredibly helpful if you can see new replies to threads you've replied on, This way you don't have to sift through the forum looking for threads you've replied on, and it keeps you up to date on threads that you believe is important.

Thanks,

SBC
    • This already exists. All you have to do is subscribe to a thread using the "add to favorites" feature at the bottom right of any given thread's page. This will alert you to any new posts in it regardless if you post there or not.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance: