Alliance -VIE- versus Alliance GoCry

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Alliance -VIE- versus Alliance GoCry

- DoW title: Alliance -VIE- versus Alliance GoCry
    - Beginning of Time: December 18, 2013 (07:00:00 server time)
    - Condition to end: When -VIE- and GoCry want to come to an end
    - How to define the winner: By Military
    - Condition of CR: Minimum 20 Military or 1K Damage (1 side or 2 sides)
    - Condition to attack:
    + Can attack but don't pillage players who have Total score less than 100K (Can pillage inactive players normally).
    + Do not count CRs if winning side includes people outside the alliance. Attendance is an exception. An attendance is player who join the battle to watch the battle with less than 5 units/ships and no pillage.
    + Do not count CRs if attacking side starts battles before Beginning of Time.

Pillage is OK, and the results will be counted loot.
  • This should be fun

Only thing we ask is for a 1 week start date

since we just ended a big war we are in gold mode, most of our members dont have much military left

If you can make the start date December 22nd it would be better

?
  • Really? Right before Christmas? Come on... that's crap strategy. Most people travel and spend family time during the Holidays.

Feel free to keep your own damage calculations, because mine will include loot as always. Your terms suck, your start date sucks, and as a whole you all suck.

Don't pillage players below 100k? How bout instead you boot the players under 100k - because we don't have any. That's a very, very one-sided rule to protect your noobs. Don't expect us to follow that one either.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

The post was edited 2 times, last by CrackV ().

• 1. Has Gocry ever given any Alliance time to prepare before war, never
    Vie give you 3 days, and you need more???

2. Gocry scare of 100k ts player -> you 're coward, especially you, Crack V - a noob has wide mouth open
    3. What 's the problem of starting date?
    Don't take Chrismas as your excuse, look at your war vs Aok, Gocry hit V mod more than any other alliance in Pi
    you still busy now? so Vmod like you always do

It 's really hard for me to write this message, due to my bad English, but i feel good, the part "2" is good, ha ha ha
    I tell you this Crack V, without you, this war will never happen, i can't start this war without your "little help", so what should i say, thanks you, noob!
  • You mean that war vs AoK where we beat them by 5.2 million damage? Lol. Try again.

I only V-moded once - and that's when I first started my job. Sorry that I work more than I'm online now - I guess you wouldn't understand that.

I still think you're super cute though ;)

Are we scared of a 100k TS player? No. Do we feel that they should be protected by stupid terms of a war? Nope. Don't expect us to follow your crap terms. You guys afraid of getting looted? Surely you've been discussing this war for a while, are you guys just unable to spend your loot down in time? Surely you can't ALL be farms. Oh. wait. Nevermind, you're a VIE alliance.

Has GoCry ever declared a war right before Christmas? Nope. Guess we'll have to beat you guys down like we did in the past. Or have you already forgotten the past? Pfft. Call me when you have an alliance not full of amateurs.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CrackV ().

• Smh. I lost my respect for VIE in this server. As a matter of fact, we're currently beating a VIE alliance in Tau..

Battle for Polis
    (18.12.2013 8:43:12)

The Abomination from Naruto, HELL ZONE, crisrocks from HELL ZONE, Naruto
    vs
    tugol from Polis

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    Swordsman............583(-647).. - Swordsman..............0(-898)..
    Hoplite..............758(-1058). - Hoplite................0(-1762).
    Sulphur Carabineer...336(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer.....0(-371)..
    ................................ - Mortar................28(-0)....
    Catapult..............24(-0).... - Catapult..............10(-16)...
    Battering ram.........40(-0).... - ................................
    Steam Giant...........40(-0).... - ................................
    Cook..................35(-0).... - Cook..................52(-0)....
    ................................ - Doctor.................5(-0)....
    ................................ - Gyrocopter...........197(-0)....
    Spearmen.............151(-0).... - ................................
    Generals Lost.............-2,257 - Generals Lost.............-5,207
    Offensive points..........13,019 - Defensive points...........5,644
    Damage Received..........112,880 - Damage Received..........344,931
    Damage Percent...............24% - Damage Percent...............75%

Winners: The Abomination, crisrocks

Loot: 46,753 8,354 9,867 10,226 9,351

VIE is getting wrecked in every server they play. I thought VIE here was good, but yes it WAS. Why can't we pillage players below 100k TS? You DOWed on us, then we will attack all players with VIE tag, regardless the TS, sorry but that's how it works. That is the most stupid term I ever heard, and you accuse GoCry of being coward? LoL. You're the coward sar, you're afraid that your multi accounts small players might get stomped by GoCry. Can you repeat who's the coward now? :lolbash:
  • Dear The Abomination, crackv or whoever
    You said that your alliance dont declare any war before Xmas
    it is 18/12 right before the Xmas
    And with all respect, you are currently ''beating a VIE alliance in Tau..''
    Did you let them any chance to enjoy the Xmas with families?
    Or you mean Xmas war is only for server Tau and not for server Pi ?
    By the way, if you want you can check that... there ARE war currently happening right before Xmas....in Alpha, Zelta, Deltal, Lota, Kappa, and Sigma
    SO WHY CANT WE DOW RIGHT BEFORE X MAS?
    We dont deny that we are amateurs, so pls show us your professional skills rather than rapping those who just start to play with below 100k ts.
    Merry Xmas

The post was edited 2 times, last by white_eagle ().

• Well have fun

You guys wont be doing anything but wasting resources and gold now

I wont be building ANY MS for this war now, so good luck hitting empty towns of mine

You guys want a challenge then why not let us build a little bit of MS?

We only have 4 people fighting, you guys have a huge alliance, seems like VIE is scared of GoCry as they should be

cant even let us build a little MS so we can fight, instead you will just hit empty towns :) good luck

we also smashed VIE in ypsilon server, VIE sucks in all servers, they are mainly multi accounts

just wait until we find yours :)
  • FYI: We offer them peace for this coming holidays, it's them who DECLINED. Now we announced that the conflict is over (yes it's not a formal war, but a monopoly of farming VIE), but we keep "FARMING" them coz they are the ones who doesn't want PEACE. Happy now? Anyway, this will be my last post regarding the Tau issue, I just want to make it clear. We are not telling you not to DOW us before Christmas, it's just your DOW s*cks. Especially the term don't pillage players under 100k lol.

So I'll just say your master plan :) no pillaging players (VIE only, coz no GoCry are below 100k) under 100k TS, so that your multi accounts small players can hoard resources, and give it to the real VIE players for easy rebuilds. All of us are using hoplites and guns btw, your terms made me sick :dash:
  • I just come back to ikariam after 10 months, as far as i know, Vie played in 2 server: Pi and Sigma, and Vie Sigma is no more. All other "Vie" has the same name but none of us there

Sticky, read it again.
    1. Has Gocry ever given any Alliance time to prepare before war, never

You need more than 3 days to build up your ms, how about other alliance when you - Gocry attack them -> so funny Sticky
    2. Player under 100k ts
    If both side agree not attack player under 500k or even 1 milion ts, that 's not a problem. I'm always enjoy fighting in war time, not looting
    our diplomat write this term to protect our newbie, but if you dislike it, feel free to attack them
    At the moment, only 4 of Vie player take part in this war: Hoangkha, gunner, gin and me, sar_elam. There are plenty Vie fighter didn't ready yet (pantsu, badra, adams, chessforce........) Why did you complaint about number of player who 's fighting, it 's a 4 vs 4, like you said?

Gocry always offends all other alliance, you show no respect to anyone
    zackfair, you insulted me recently

Sticky, i saw those battles you had vs Mallach, you good, i respect you
    Zack_fair: you have average skill, and i don't have problem with you
    The only one who insult Vie deeply, and he 's the reason to start this war, that 's Crack V

Since the war start, instead of complain about the term or the other thing, you should build up your ms and show us what you got.
    Want free time to build some ships, read part 1 again, Sticky
  • white_eagle wrote:

Dear The Abomination, crackv or whoever
    You said that your alliance dont declare any war before Xmas
    it is 18/12 right before the Xmas
    And with all respect, you are currently ''beating a VIE alliance in Tau..''

ummmm.. gocry isn't in Tau. As far as I know, Abo is the only one. One player does not equal GoCry. And looking at the diplomacy section there, VIE isn't in any war, they're just being farmed. You're dumb. Go away.

@Sar - Please show me where I "offended VIE Deeply" prior to this DoW thread.

Have fun in your war boys. I don't have time to fight.

The post was edited 2 times, last by CrackV ().

• sar_elam wrote:

I just come back to ikariam after 10 months, as far as i know, Vie played in 2 server: Pi and Sigma, and Vie Sigma is no more. All other "Vie" has the same name but none of us there

Sticky, read it again.
    1. Has Gocry ever given any Alliance time to prepare before war, never

You need more than 3 days to build up your ms, how about other alliance when you - Gocry attack them -> so funny Sticky
    2. Player under 100k ts
    If both side agree not attack player under 500k or even 1 milion ts, that 's not a problem. I'm always enjoy fighting in war time, not looting
    our diplomat write this term to protect our newbie, but if you dislike it, feel free to attack them
    At the moment, only 4 of Vie player take part in this war: Hoangkha, gunner, gin and me, sar_elam. There are plenty Vie fighter didn't ready yet (pantsu, badra, adams, chessforce........) Why did you complaint about number of player who 's fighting, it 's a 4 vs 4, like you said?

Gocry always offends all other alliance, you show no respect to anyone
    zackfair, you insulted me recently

Sticky, i saw those battles you had vs Mallach, you good, i respect you
    Zack_fair: you have average skill, and i don't have problem with you
    The only one who insult Vie deeply, and he 's the reason to start this war, that 's Crack V

Since the war start, instead of complain about the term or the other thing, you should build up your ms and show us what you got.
    Want free time to build some ships, read part 1 again, Sticky

LOL its ok, we know you wont let me build cuz you guys are scared of me, you know that you would never win with me fully built thats why you are trying to not let me, funny thing is even with you guys hitting all my towns Im still rebuilding slowly but surely :) I will be fully built soon then you can GoCry about it :)

I have recieved messages from a few in your alliance regarding this war, apparently VIE has a new leadership and old friends of ours have no say anymore, what they do have a say in however is your online times and plans :) so that should help me even things out a bit :P

P.S. we only have 2 fighters fighting :) your gonna need a lot more than 4 to win this one, see you guys on the battle zone very soon :) Im almost ready

You also complain about hitting smaller TS members, but you guys are hitting people with 2-5k MS LOL shows how good you guys are, but come on. You guys never had a chance even when I was 0 MS
  • @zack_fair: well, may be i judge you wrongly
    @Sticky: you good, but we even better
    Less talking and show us some cr instead
    @Crack V: I will show you when the war end.
    your attitude make me a bit suprised, did you change? i don't think so

Call back your Bootlegger, Nick Fury, and Hulk, i don't want a one side war!
  • sar_elam wrote:

@zack_fair: well, may be i judge you wrongly
    @Sticky: you good, but we even better
    Less talking and show us some cr instead
    @Crack V: I will show you when the war end.
    your attitude make me a bit suprised, did you change? i don't think so

Call back your Bootlegger, Nick Fury, and Hulk, i don't want a one side war!

Clearly you have no examples of me offending you prior to this thread, hence your avoidance of the question

You want our fighters back? Sorry. Most of us have families and are traveling for the holidays, as I have already stated. Have fun fighting our couple active players. Surely you'll see some action in January. Until then, whatever. Do your thing.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CrackV ().

• Alliance -VIE- versus Alliance GoCry

End-time war : January 19, 2014 (17:59:59 server time)

:beer:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kamilia Chelsea ().

• War end, nothing to say about this War
    it 's already one month and Gocry can't make a single attack on us
    The only one trying was Nick Fury, but he v mode all the time

Now i show you Crack V, the real reason started this War; that you offended Vie deeply, especially Vie fighters, read your own word: "Just because a farm knows how to fight on occasion, doesn't change the fact that he's still a farm."

We still give you 3 days to prepare, but look at your first post in this thread, what did you do? you offend us Again!!
    What 's the result, all show that Crack V just a big talk after all, you all talk, but can't do anything