Barbie Girlz! It's the alliance that's better than yours!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Barbie Girlz! It's the alliance that's better than yours!

Hello! We're Barbie Girlz. Why Barbie Girlz? Because we're setting an impossible standard that you'll never achieve no matter how hard you try. Get used to it.

We're a collection of the absolute best players Ikariam has to offer. To know us is to fear us. Do you like pillaging? Do you like raiding? Do you have what it takes to be a Barbie Girl? I doubt it. But plebs continue to beg us daily for an opportunity to bask in our greatness by wearing our tag, much like fat Army wives who likes to wear their husband's PT shirt that has Army across the chest in an attempt to make themselves feel like they've actually accomplished something in their lives other than marrying the first soldier that doesn't mind that you're the town bicycle.

But I digress. We are awesome but we are not the Borg. Your technological and biological uniqueness is not an asset that will help us grow stronger. We are not the Cybermen who will magically upgrade you to Human 2.0. You are superior in only one respect. You are better at dying!

So do you want to be a Barbie Girl? Why should we accept you? What have you done? Who do you think you're talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much we pillage in a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if we suddenly decided to stop Ikariam? An alliance powerful enough that it could dominate 3 servers goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without us. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. We are not in danger, noob. WE ARE THE DANGER!! A guy logs in and sees he was pillaged and you think that of me? No. WE ARE THE ONES WHO PILLAGE!!!

You're not the first to have come here. Oh, there have been so many. And what you've got to ask is, what happened to them?

Hello. I'm Dictator. Basically. Run.