Gun and Roses-GnR: The alliance that you should join

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• @apex
      whats the advantage of entering top 20 list if you cant coordinate, control or even have loyal members? keep that kind of thought then im no surprise that most top ranked alliance mostly consist of player without skills, farms and mere TS alliance. :thumbdown:
    • lmao.. i just join US alpha recently so i am not aware with alpha -LA-. the -LA- that i know basically fill his words as they are no 1 alliance but we dont even have idea about whos in there. btw, this -LA- of alpha still exist? i would like to win piracy everyday by hitting them :lol:
    • Rabbit wrote:

@apex
      whats the advantage of entering top 20 list if you cant coordinate, control or even have loyal members? keep that kind of thought then im no surprise that most top ranked alliance mostly consist of player without skills, farms and mere TS alliance. :thumbdown:

Sorry this is a GnR thread and we speak about this alliance.What assures anyone that this alliance owns any of the things you mentioned ?
      Leader of this alliance recruits builders and fighters and in his requirement, he states that fighters need to have larger total score than builders. :pinch:
      And after all, exactly what you accuse big alliances of having their weakness with is being done here; main criteria for entering this alliance is total score, obviously.

So, if a fighter with 200k TS and a 6k MS applies, he gets refused.When a farm with 1mil TS and 300 MS applies as a fighter, he gets accepted.
      Made in GnR

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lord_Aragorn ().

• well apek talk about senseless requirement and i saw none but only this
      Display Spoiler
      Official Rules

1/ Active
      2/ No hiding behind the tag
      3/ Friendly, and be cool
      4/ Never, ever, v-mode in middle of a war, battle that is currently occuring
      5/ Dedicate, contributed, and willing to solve your problems with alliancemates in a logical way
      6/ Do not leech a wonder, remember to put your priests inside that is enough for a lv 5 miracle. IF you can't afford, post on the Agora of the alliance and explain your reason and solution about the problem

since this is the official rules of the alliance it can be assume as the requirement people need to comply to be fit as the one of the member. I dont say that this alliance own every category of player that i mention before but atleast with rules/requirement, you can somehow narrow down the possibility to recruit such player rather than mass recruiting people. Once again im not siding anyone but every rules somehow have threshold or element to be exploit. I talk about the words i read and i have mention that im new on US alpha so i dont have any idea about how they run the recruitment. If it happens that they recruit people that way, thats not the issue since thats the different story from the stated rules. unless your given case proven to be true, my answer towards axel is fine.
    • Hehe, Apex, we have a member who has 22k TS and still inside ;) :D
      The idea of first hand is to like what Rabbit mentioned, that is the core of our GnR
      And second, when you are at 5 million points, would you quitting the game easily ? It may happen but rarely, now, with a 200k TS, it would be very easy to see how active they are and and how long would they play. Truth story bro
      The requirement I made is to reduce the inactive players inside. and did i mention tag leecher ?
      No one
    • I can see that you very well avoided the main question.What makes a 1mil TS player be more a fighter than the one who has 300k TS player ? And don't speak about activity please, on certain servers as a less than 500k TS player I am more active than some 5mil fellas who I regularly visit and farm off.
    • :lolbash: your recruitment requirements are flawed , show me a 1 mil TS player with a 300k MS ? as stated in your earlier post ? no real fighter is going to keep a large MS for nothing , so u may have to mello out those outrageous recruitment numbers :lolbash: