BURNT declares war on TNT and TNT-2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Come on Steelfan, you can get into the top ten if you try. I am seeing a lack of effort here. The basic formula is: Attack TNT + Steal a lot of loot = Getting into the top ten. :) Come back when you have gotten your life situated and you can taunt the fact that you are in the top ten. :P I will make sure that I publicly announce your success.
    • merc wrote:

Please keep TNT-2 out of this. They are seperate from us and a training alliance for beginners.

What your word worth if you can't keep it? :busted:

This is a member of TNT-2 attacking my city.... :lol:

Battle for σElmetia-I
      (03.02.2014 15:04:22)
      Spartatown from Spartatown 2
      vs
      CHUCK NORRIS from σElmetia-I

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................400(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................335(-0)
      Swordsman............................2931(-0) - Swordsman.............................141(-0)
      Hoplite.............................859(-154) - Hoplite..............................479(-81)
      Steam Giant...........................919(-0) - Steam Giant............................66(-0)
      Gyrocopter............................349(-6) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-16)
      Ram....................................43(-0) - Ram....................................53(-0)
      Catapult...............................26(-0) - Catapult................................4(-0)
      Doctor.................................60(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)
      Cook...................................90(-0) - Cook...................................70(-0)
      Archer................................184(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................49(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military...............................-230.6 - Military...............................-153.4
      Offensive points........................383.5 - Defence points..........................576.5

Winners: Spartatown

Losers: CHUCK NORRIS

He surprised me while I was away till he hit me and still lost :lolbash:

:havecookie:
      Cr just so you know who am I:

http://prntscr.com/35dsw9

• Busted!!!!!

NEWS FLASH!!!!

TNT-2 Leadership allows sneak attacks against BURNT War Machine! Just like the slow Turtles that they are, the baby alliance decided to violate the neutrality treaty and attack the innocent civilians of the BURNT alliance.

BURNT Leadership has declared TNT-2 is fair game to attack anywhere and at anytime, irregardless of the Total Score of the player.

This reporter says "Happy Hunting BURNT"!

TNT2 is Back on the Chopping Block

Thanks goes out to Ratna for the awesome Sig
    • Truly going to make 1 member change everything?

Keep TNT-2 out of this...
      Spartatown will either join TNT or be out for good since he dint listen to our leaderships from TNT-2

• i only speak for myself here, but i really don't see why BURNT needs to keep being understanding about things, and give benefit of the doubt, and pretend there was no transgression. we gave our word to not attack, and remove them from our sights, and then one of them takes that time to build up a MS way beyond his means, which is purposely only created for a quick sneak attack, since he has no way of sustaining it, and we are suppose to pretend it didn't happen, even when TNT has been crying foul due to us getting a few extra members? once a stack of books fall, there is no saying we will just put this book back and it will all just reassemble... he broke your word, not sure how you can expect us to poo poo it and say it never happened... and you want us to sweep it under the rug, when your members can't shut up about our recruitment policy, can't have it both ways... again, just my personal view.

seriously, the guy in question has like 62k TS, over 16K is MS, that doesn't leave enough to even research the troops, and build the the town structure to have them, he obviously bought them on the black market, just for this purpose, and you don't think their odd numbers kind of indicate some duplicity on the part of TNT...

Did you know 9 out of 10 times, when people quote statistics, they just made up the numbers?

Thank You :love: VAL :love: for the Hella cool signature !!!!!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Whitbis ().

• Spartatown disobeyed direct orders from me to steer clear of all members of BURNT. As soon as I found out, I booted him from TNT-2. He is no longer associated with us, and will not under any circumstances be allowed back in.

I am asking that the truce between TNT-2 and BURNT please be reinstated.

Thank You,
      Lady_Gamer
      Leader, TNT-2

• Too little, too late

Lady_Gamer wrote:

Spartatown disobeyed direct orders from me to steer clear of all members of BURNT. As soon as I found out, I booted him from TNT-2. He is no longer associated with us, and will not under any circumstances be allowed back in.

I am asking that the truce between TNT-2 and BURNT please be reinstated.

Thank You,
      Lady_Gamer
      Leader, TNT-2

I am sorry Lady Gamer,

But the rules to the agreement were made and broken. My alliance has spoken and there will not be another truce for TNT2 until 09 February when our war with TNT is over. They are very upset over this and want retribution.

BURNT agreed to stay away from TNT2 and did, it is unfortunate that you have (or had) dishonorable members within your alliance.

@ Knights Templar:

You are a very honorable and fair player. Many players in BURNT know you and respect you, but I cannot honor your request to leave TNT 2 alone for a second time.

All of the blame is on TNT2 and not on BURNT. The beatings of TNT2 shall commence.

So sayeth The Chuck! So shall it be done.

• The treaty has been honored by TNT and TNT2, when this was brought up to knowledge, this guy was expelled from TNT2. There's no better way of honoring the treaty by doing that, don't you think soupy?
    • i will not deny that it was stated that he was expelled, my issue is the fact that his situation was facilitated by someone else, therefore he wasn't working alone, and it shows a deeper issue then one rogue player. how did a player that small, get those kinds of troops in those numbers? doesn't this sound any alarms in your head? 62K TS -16k MS - 11k scientist ( minimum score to have the types of troops in his attack) = 35k to be broken down among population and master builders... lets just say it isn't very likely he just came up with this kind of MS on his own...

why am i even debating this, we all know he didn't just pull these troops out of his ass, so lets stop pretending he is some guy just not obeying orders. he had a lot of help in this, and where would such help come from? you think HBomb helped him out?

Did you know 9 out of 10 times, when people quote statistics, they just made up the numbers?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Whitbis ().

• I have no idea. But he also attacked one of the TNT member, and a big one hehe, clearly that guy was not playing with TNT or TNT2. The other guys in TNT2 are some of them just learning to play, a war with burnt right now would be boring and pointless.
    • @ Armenian Soldier

Strong work on the CRs with dylan. I do admit, it looks a little funny with him going vmode after being hit several times, but I can honestly say that the kid is having some serious real life issues right now.

He just messaged me today that he is going vmode and might not be able keep his account.

• First of all i want to comment about the issue of TNT-2, one member of TNT-2 attacked the crying baby chuck norris, so what do you really want to easily win the war by attacking TNT-2, i don't know them well and i think they are players in the beginning so keep them out and keep the war fun...

Soupy2 you want to talk about rules, you must give three days notice before start attacking your opponent from what i saw you post the dow and after 1 minute the attacks begin, this is too lame...and when you dow an alliance don't bring members from other alliances so you can win the war then brag in the board that you are a great alliance and TNT just bunch of noob that's not only lame it's pathetic...

And about what the crying baby "chuck norris" said that one BURNT member can take few of TNT players, from what i saw you barely took down Hannibal and i don't think you can do it again and there is few other members you can't even in your dream take them so stop talking...

It's true BURNT won the big battle, but it's luck because this battle was for some of TNT members their first so some mistakes was done...

I hope that you keep this war pro and remember this is just a game and it's just for fun

BEST REGARDS
    • look, it is a game, roll with the punches, quit bringing up old crap and making excuses, when you do that stuff, it makes this not so much fun for the rest of us, and all we can think is that some people are not taking this in the right spirit... if you think some things were uncool, you express it, and move on, don't be like that tool hiep so lame, it isn't a very happy place to be.

• Whitbis wrote:

look, it is a game, roll with the punches, quit bringing up old crap and making excuses, when you do that stuff, it makes this not so much fun for the rest of us, and all we can think is that some people are not taking this in the right spirit... if you think some things were uncool, you express it, and move on, don't be like that tool hiep so lame, it isn't a very happy place to be.
      i'm just reading this bla bla bla bla :lolbash: ...did you bruch your teeth today, i'm not bringing any old news, it's all fact so roll with it :pillepalle:
    • Poo wrote:

It's interesting to see so many Hbomb members dropping tag to take up Burnt tags. :thumbdown: .
      I guess Burnt needs as much :pump: help as they can get. :growup: You DOW and then cry for help :tearup: .

ArmenianSoldier wrote:

Please do! Other alliances had already joined the party!

Lieutenant wrote:

and when you dow an alliance don't bring members from other alliances so you can win the war then brag in the board that you are a great alliance

wow, your right, those were all different... anyone can see, it was all NEW :grumble: information you posted... so... you drunk? :wacko:

• Whitbis wrote:

look, it is a game, roll with the punches, quit bringing up old crap and making excuses, when you do that stuff, it makes this not so much fun for the rest of us, and all we can think is that some people are not taking this in the right spirit... if you think some things were uncool, you express it, and move on, don't be like that tool hiep so lame, it isn't a very happy place to be.
      For the record i don't drink :lolbash: and are you blind that's all what you saw...i'm not defending anyone but play like you are innocent and talk about rules and you are the first one to break them that's all what i'm saying...plz make it the first in this game when someone make wrong decision just admit it, it's ok we will not kill you...and don't try to hide it with trash talk...
    • first off, who the heck gives a 3 day time frame? 24 hours is tops, most of the time, DoW happens as troops are bunching up and getting ready to load.

second, you should be ready for this stuff... it's a war game, and supposedly your in an undeclared war with HBomb, how are you doing that without being remotely ready... does HBomb tell you in 3 days they will strike one of your towns?

when we fought KofG, they actually took over HBomb accounts and used them against us, what happened here is much different, we had some friends in HBomb that asked us to join, when we had been mulling over who to attack next... we don't debate the recruiting practice of other alliances, hell, i was in SWORD a few weeks ago, fighting a war with them, i didn't see people make a huge deal then... no one questioned how SWORD recruits it's members.

as far as the BURNT win on the big battle, nice, you then try and spin it, saying some of your members aren't as experienced... why do that? why not just say, hey, you guys did a great job, lets see if we can beat you next time, or something. you have a HoF sea battle, that your members are sitting on, and haven't posted. none of BURNT has the complete version, when TNT finally posts that, you think i will be making excuses as to why i didn't do better? or maybe just say grats, cause it's HoF...

the fact is, BURNT has broken no rules, there are no rules to when a DoW is posted and time till start, there is no rules on recruiting, and there are no rules on sportsmanship, though, you would get a foul on that one. so, there was a rule requested and granted about TNT-2, and it was broken, end of story. go lament the fact you had a jerk in the ranks, but don't blame BURNT for your issue, and don't come on the forum like a major tool, and expect consideration.

so please, try to admit when your wrong, and we will respect you much more then we do as a poor sport...
      and quit doing drugs, they make you stupid, and you can ill afford that...

The post was edited 2 times, last by Whitbis ().