My Apologies to ITALY

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• My Apologies to ITALY

DrkAngel wrote:

Please refrain from creating threads intended to troll another alliance (or player), especially ones that can be mistaken for something much more serious, such as belittling one's nationality. You can, however, create threads discussing the ingame actions of players and/or alliances, as long as it is clearly known that that's what is being discussed.

I want to apologize to anyone who might have been offended by my remarks comparing ITALY (the alliance) to Italy (the country). This was irresponsible, and potentially hurtful, and for that I am sorry.

We should make no mistake that Italy (the country) is an important partner in the diversified and global economy we all share. Italy has made great contributions to the development of modern civilization, not the least of which is spaghetti.

Clearly, the military failings of players in ITALY (the alliance) and ITALY (the alliance as a whole) cannot be compared with or blamed on Italy (the country) or any previous Italian military leader. This would be unfair to those historical figures.

It had seemed only fair to point out real world historical fact to a group of players wagging a different set of real world historical fact to subsidize their substandard game play and abuse smaller players. Embarrassingly, I was successfully trolled by those players (in ITALY, the alliance) that have focused on their Italian heritage as a factor in this game we share. I should have realized no one else cares (with the possible exception of Vietnamese and Filipino players in similar nation-centric alliances).

In retrospect, it was wrong of me to insinuate that players in ITALY (the alliance) are illiterate, even though the messages from players in ITALY (the alliance) are nearly incomprehensible. I'm sure each of them (the players in the alliance ITALY) is intelligent and well-spoken in his/her own way, even if there is a complete lack of evidence on the boards to support my belief.

I look forward to continuing to work through our differences on the battle field (the Ikariam combat system, not to be confused with actual battle fields on actual land).

With all due respect,
      Kryo

The post was edited 3 times, last by King Kryo ().

• Just a matter of time before the MODS close this stupid thread too , looks like kyro lost his mind again , i hope ITALY farms your NOOB alliance until they drop tags lol lol lol , OBTW tell your LOSER alliance and parent LOSERS (WLS) i said F U , lolololololololol
    • @King Kryo,

For what its worth, I think apologizing was the right thing to do. Sometimes we all have to be reminded from time-to-time that Ikariam is just a game.

Have fun with the game.
      "It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience"-Julius Ceaser
    • Game is for fun, not to be so serious :D
      Fun with some level is cool but be over extreme crazy about the game is not cool at all. And yes, we shouldn't talk about another alliance like that. It is hurtful and easily cause many angry inside the players which are not even cool or great.

King, you are doing it right
      No one
    • Ha Ha Ha Ha , you guys are clueless , if u think this sarcastic piece of crap is a real apology ? heck i got a bridge in Florida to sell to u fools , these words are more like mocking the ITALY alliance , any way like i said before i hope ITALY targets and destroys as many WLSa players as possible until they drop tags !!
    • American honor in the game

3h 55m (underway) 0%
      1 Ships
      One (EM LEE) AmandaKnoxscrof (gosthrider)
      5h 37m (underway) 0%
      1 Ships
      Six (EM LEE) nr perdenti (gosthrider)
      6h 41m (underway) 0%
      1 Ships
      Six (EM LEE) walter augusto (gosthrider)
      9h 31m (underway) 0%
      1 Ships
      Two (EM LEE) giacchettaidiot (gosthrider)
      11h 12m (underway) 0%
      1 Ships
      Two (EM LEE) giomece (gosthrider)
      15h 39m (underway) 0%
      1 Ships
      Three (EM LEE) giacchettaidiot (gosthrider)
      22h 41m (underway) 0%
      1 Ships
      Four (EM LEE) AmandaKnoxscrof (gosthrider)
      1D 01h (underway) 0%
      1 Ships
      Five (EM LEE) Belfa friend (gosthrider)
      1D 01h (underway) 0%
      1 Ships
      Seven (EM LEE) Belfa friend (gosthrider)
      1D 01h (underway) 0%
      1 Ships
      Five (EM LEE) nr perdenti (gosthrider)
    • Idiots, Idiots Everywhere

Are you so retarded Goat Rider that you cannot understand that not everyone other than you is american? :lolbash: And should I post Crs where 1.8 Million TS ITALY players are attacking 85k Ts players. Did your honor hide under your skirt that time or are you just a hypocrite?

And TC, you sound like a dumb cheerleader who is being banged by the opposing team (ITALY). Haha. I hope you get pregnant. :doofy:

The post was edited 1 time, last by dhawalalias: Typo ().

• dhawalalias wrote:

Are you so retarded Goat Rider that you cannot understand that not everyone other than you is american? :lolbash: And should I post Crs where 1.8 Million TS ITALY players are attacking 85k Ts players. Did your honor hide under your skirt that time or are you just a hypocrite?

And TC, you sound like a dumb cheerleader who is being banged by the opposing team (ITALY). Haha. I hope you get pregnant. :doofy:

you are american idiot
    • gosthrider wrote:

dhawalalias wrote:

you are american idiot

WL Stoopid. I can imagine you speaking that while drooling. What a tard.

15 ITALY members are in vacation mode out of 40. That is 37.5 % of your alliance. In terms of military strength, you all are below even learning academy. The war doesn't look so good for you. And WLSa isnt even fighting. Yet.

Italian Loser. :crazy:
    • Running to V Mode and Running their mouths on boards is the only thing they are good at. They have been comprehensively beaten so far and their attack and run strategy wont last long. In the long run an alliance like theirs cannot last a war of attrition. Their Dumb brains can only see the pillage button. No strategy, no forethought. Fools.

WL Stooped. ItALyStooped.
    • gosthrider wrote:

3h 55m (underway) 0%
      1 Ships
      One (EM LEE) AmandaKnoxscrof (gosthrider)
      5h 37m (underway) 0%
      1 Ships
      Six (EM LEE) nr perdenti (gosthrider)
      6h 41m (underway) 0%
      1 Ships
      Six (EM LEE) walter augusto (gosthrider)
      9h 31m (underway) 0%
      1 Ships
      Two (EM LEE) giacchettaidiot (gosthrider)
      11h 12m (underway) 0%
      1 Ships
      Two (EM LEE) giomece (gosthrider)
      15h 39m (underway) 0%
      1 Ships
      Three (EM LEE) giacchettaidiot (gosthrider)
      22h 41m (underway) 0%
      1 Ships
      Four (EM LEE) AmandaKnoxscrof (gosthrider)
      1D 01h (underway) 0%
      1 Ships
      Five (EM LEE) Belfa friend (gosthrider)
      1D 01h (underway) 0%
      1 Ships
      Seven (EM LEE) Belfa friend (gosthrider)
      1D 01h (underway) 0%
      1 Ships
      Five (EM LEE) nr perdenti (gosthrider)

Welcome to the Game Gostrider. At this point you have actually met the concept of Jamming the Generals up and make people spend ambrosia to find out what ships. Depending on your computer it can slow generals up which makes it in effective to check it. Ergo causing you to be in combat unexpectedly. With that being said it is the best trick in the book for combat. I remember when Elmo didn't believe the 100+ slowboats I had going out myself. Also in the same factor you do need to actually understand you are playing with the old dogs now. If Zak, Elmo, Weener and Sco are out your going to have a bad time. Just as heads up these guys have been through atleast 3 Alpha server wars.

• Tactical Cube wrote:

Just a matter of time before the MODS close this stupid thread too , looks like kyro lost his mind again , i hope ITALY farms your NOOB alliance until they drop tags lol lol lol , OBTW tell your LOSER alliance and parent LOSERS (WLS) i said F U , lolololololololol

Tactical Cube wrote:

Ha Ha Ha Ha , you guys are clueless , if u think this sarcastic piece of crap is a real apology ? heck i got a bridge in Florida to sell to u fools , these words are more like mocking the ITALY alliance , any way like i said before i hope ITALY targets and destroys as many WLSa players as possible until they drop tags !!

Tactical Cube, your negativity and hostility isn't helping anyone. Your remarks here are clearly intended to upset players and cause strife. Even though you have a clear anti-WLSA bias, I doubt the self-respecting members of ITALY want you for their spokesperson. Please take care and try not to be so angry and hateful.
    • Walter-Augusto wrote:

Before talking about must activate the brain. It 'obvious that all of these detractors of Italyi, their haven't yet looked at the cr.
      :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

Well Augusto, I'm surprised you're here on the boards. I mean, isn't this you in the picture below 24hrs ago going in V-mode with our troops inside your cities, after retreating from several battles? You and several others.

Since you saw we were waiting for your troops and you had been outmanoeuvred, you quickly went into V-ITALIAN-MODE.

Nothing strange, since you are the leader of ITALY, and you lead by example - you run, everyone runs - nice, mate!

You lead the most coward alliance in Ikariam, - really mate, the most coward I have seen, and I have played in a few servers. No one else runs like the ITALIANS run, the only fame you have in ikariam is of... running. Cowardice. Well, maybe you guys like being cowards, so all well I guess.

On a quick note, you and GOATtherider are both in V-mode right now but still writing here on this thread. Well, that says it all, doesn't it? I mean, WLS made you go in V-mode - again. We control when you play or not. We OWN ITALY de facto. LOLOLOLOLOLO

You talk about CR's, we talk about making you go out of the game. Like now. We put you all in V-mode, and all you can do is come here on the boards. Nice, right?

But CR's you say? Maybe we should start caring about it, and posting some of the ones we have never posted. Like this one:

Sea battle near elmongolodor
      (30.01.2014 4:49:53)
      Elmontador from ITALIANATOR, elmongolodor, Vino_1, GIUGIARO, LangRuouVang, Ita from Mami XOXO Papi, Fatih from Firenze
      vs
      uba from elmongolodor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship.............................217(-36) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-86)
      Fire Ship...........................161(-271) - Fire Ship...............................0(-9)
      Catapult Ship..........................55(-0) - Catapult Ship.........................0(-280)
      Mortar Ship...........................210(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................0(-240)
      Steam Ram.............................77(-23) - Steam Ram.............................0(-184)
      Rocket Ship...........................150(-0) - Rocket Ship.............................1(-0)
      Diving Boat...........................100(-0) - Diving Boat..........................14(-228)
      Tender.................................25(-0) - Tender.................................56(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................90(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier........................66(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military..............................-2412.2 - Military.............................-16675.4

Offensive points......................41688.5 - Defence points.........................6030.5

Winners: Elmontador, Ita, Fatih

Losers: uba

As the only thing left of uba's army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

OUCHHHH!!!

gosthrider wrote:

I want to play to ikariam I won't stay me more than to attach WLS.
      wls TUPID

MEHHHHHHHHH BAHHHHHHHHHH

dhawalalias wrote:

Running to V Mode and Running their mouths on boards is the only thing they are good at. They have been comprehensively beaten so far and their attack and run strategy wont last long. In the long run an alliance like theirs cannot last a war of attrition. Their Dumb brains can only see the pillage button. No strategy, no forethought. Fools.

WL Stooped. ItALyStooped.
      Exactly. And more:

WLS hasn't declared war - yet. Nor we're sure they really deserve, since this is an honour we reserve for real wars and real alliances.

But these skirmishes are ALL being made in ITALY islands. WLS travelled to THEIR islands.

Our entire alliance keeps building and producing resources as normal.

But ITALY has their cities occupied, for the most no workers in their mines, hiding what is left of their armies and navies EVERY SINGLE night because their islands and cities are NOT safe from WLS attacks - I mean they really hide them, sending them in far travels, or using GR's with other players from other alliances.

They haven't realized we leave armies inside their cities or at their reach and we PRAY they attack them, because with our size, and our cities untouched, we can easily replace troops and ships, and the same is not valid for them.

And they are dumb enough to attack them, then run, and then V-mode ahahahaah

Either way, we feel very proud every time we send one of them in V-ITALIAN-mode. It means we won. And several go in V-mode every day.

We get to tell them when they are allowed to play. We control when, how and where they play.

We are their DADDIES, the same way GOATtherider is their PET! MEHHHHHH BAHHHHHH

gosthrider wrote:

dhawalalias wrote:

you are american idiot
      wls TUPID

gonna complain to mamma American idiot call me GOAT becose I make meehhhhhhh bahhhhhhh - mamma where are you ohhh mamma go in v-mode also DIO MIO mehhhhh bahhhhhhhh

The post was edited 2 times, last by Elmontador ().