the greatest battle in the history of ikariam

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• the greatest battle in the history of ikariam

I would like to say "well done" to grover and our other SOL opponents. This epic battle lasted for 4 days and involved dozens of players. I could not be more prpoud of our team. Our 18 man alliance stood toe to toe with ab alliance 5 times our size and gave better than we got. Can't wait till next time.

Sea battle near chogolisa
      (05.02.2014 1:12:57)
      spliffy from chogolisa, everest, lhotse, gasherbrum, makalu, death star, nanga parbat, cho oyu, annapurna, Wine, kangchenjunga, sly one from Taco punch, Wine, bound up, Tied up, cry abit, Marble4, Khaleesi from nanga parbat, chogolisa, bound up, death star, annapurna, makalu, gasherbrum, Wine, Bullet 2 Ur EGO, Free Forge, Meow, Rent this space, DeMolay from Wine, death star, general_jumong from LAW Breaker, death star, Haste the Great from Meow, Combatto from Yep, oldHome, Heph 2, Wine Gold, chogolisa, The_Misfit from Care Bear BBQ, Toxic Waste, Pirates Den, Rent this space, Southpark, Sin City, Misfitopolis, Kyrios from Polis, Myrízei, Potíri, Ékrixi, Freyja from atina, artemida, minerva, afrodita, bl34 from bound up, bohica from annapurna, Hardrock Cafe, Budweiser, Michelob, HardrockII
      vs
      grover from milleniumfalcon, Donkey sf from Puttin-X-2Shame, milleniumfalcon, xinshamblesgvup, Wine, Yronwood, borg81722, moosemandoug SF from xinshamblesgvup, milleniumfalcon, Puttin-X-2Shame, Ajanik from Yronwood, NuckinFutz SF from milleniumfalcon, Bananorn from Puttin-X-2Shame, tuncay from milleniumfalcon, xinshamblesgvup, Puttin-X-2Shame, Kurohitsugi, Coop873 from milleniumfalcon, xinshamblesgvup, kangchenjunga, Seacolt from Puttin-X-2Shame, Yronwood, THUNDAR from PECTONVILLE, lilwebberSF from xinshamblesgvup, Crashdown from borg81722, Yronwood, sergio SF from milleniumfalcon, B U T C H E R from borg81722, milleniumfalcon, chogolisa, Puttin-X-2Shame, Yronwood, Rafael from borg81722, trav from Puttin-X-2Shame

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship..........................7898(-6816) - Ram-Ship..........................3343(-6689)
      Catapult Ship.........................659(-3) - Catapult Ship.........................281(-0)
      Mortar Ship.........................3901(-53) - Mortar Ship..........................3662(-0)
      Steam Ram.........................3573(-3334) - Steam Ram.........................2641(-3898)
      Rocket Ship.......................1006(-1474) - Rocket Ship.......................1251(-1550)
      Diving Boat..........................259(-67) - Diving Boat.........................607(-206)
      Paddle Speedboat.....................2854(-4) - Paddle Speedboat....................2771(-14)
      Balloon Carrier....................2038(-553) - Balloon Carrier.....................607(-594)
      Tender................................918(-0) - Tender................................963(-0)
      Fire Ship..........................554(-3508) - Fire Ship..........................235(-2565)
      ............................................. - Ballista Ship.........................308(-0)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military..............................-195187 - Military............................-207182.8
      Offensive points.......................517957 - Defence points.......................487967.5

Winners: grover, Donkey sf, Coop873, Ajanik, moosemandoug SF, tuncay, THUNDAR, sergio SF, Bananorn, Rafael, Crashdown, trav, Seacolt, B U T C H E R

Losers: grover, Ajanik, moosemandoug SF, spliffy, Khaleesi, Donkey sf, sly one, tuncay, general_jumong, Haste the Great, NuckinFutz SF, Bananorn, Seacolt, Freyja, The_Misfit, Combatto, DeMolay, THUNDAR, lilwebberSF, sergio SF, B U T C H E R, Kyrios, bohica, Crashdown, bl34
    • You would expect a 87 man alliance to stomp all over an 18 man alliance...Respect G-O-G, only one alliance here can stand up against SOL..and thats G-O-G my friends ! You wanna be part of this do ya? send me a PM
      Respect does go out to SOL also for a well played battle, good job !
    • Damage is all that matters, seasoned players understand this. I would not expect you to understand Sanmeet.

But if you want to run with this.....I don't mind, congratulations on your win SOL! I hope you win many more battles this way :)

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • Khaleesi wrote:

Damage is all that matters, seasoned players understand this. I would not expect you to understand Sanmeet.

But if you want to run with this.....I don't mind, congratulations on your win SOL! I hope you win many more battles this way :)
      Lol all that matters mostly is that the damage was identical and SoL won, not to mention the partial colossus used by spliffy and the many teleportation of towns by GoG that still did not affect the outcome.

:lol: you, haste are seasoned players ? :lolbash: :lolbash: :lolbash:
    • Are most of you forgetting it was 18 against 87? EVEN? hah ! not even close, and still won on damage.. and who's crying about partial colosus? Last I checked it was part of the game..
      Dont take any of this personal but It's a GAME people...SOL is just scared of any of the larger alliances, knows we are a threat and will spend their time now trying to keep us down..Good luck !