Standard War: WLSA versus ITALY

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Standard War: WLSA versus ITALY

WLSA is declaring a Standard War on ITALY effective immediately. You've suffered at the hands of the parent; now suffer at the hands of the child.

Reasons for war:

- Continued attacks against WLSA training academy members while fighting NR and WLS.
    - Planned multi-attacks against WLSA members which served no strategic purpose to other conflicts.
    - Failure of ITALY's leadership to engage diplomatically to resolve these issues.
    - The continued torture of the English language.
    -

Conduct during the war:

1) Although Combat Reports will not decide the outcome of this war, both sides are encouraged to share their CRs. All CR's with at least one WLSA member and one ITALY member are valid to this war. There is no CR size restriction.
    2) Those who wish to monitor a fight without getting involved may do so with only Cooks/Doctors or only Tenders. Any combat troop, no matter how small, will be viewed as a hostile action.
    2) Those who aid or abet the enemy will be treated as the enemy. This includes garrison rights and suppliers. If you choose to get involved, choose carefully.
    3) Nothing in this Declaration of War should be construed to limit another alliance's right and privilege to continue to fight ITALY on its own terms. ITALY picked this fight in the midst of their other conflicts and will now have to deal with the consequences.

Terms for ending the war:

None at this time

Let's the games begin.

Kryo
    WLSA General
  • The funny thing is that after today's skirmishes Gio1976 has ran away. I mean literally RAN. He jumped his town to an island near our General, LOST all battles and then RAN. Colosussed us and RAN like his bum is on fire.

Then sadly went into vacation. :lol:

Anyway, the losers are being taught a good lesson. Joy! :crazy:

The post was edited 1 time, last by dhawalalias ().

• Building our Academy next door to the ITALY huts was our biggest mistake. We see that now. We just wanted a lovely place in the country, away from all the distractions of the big city life, surrounded by the animals and the occasional goat herder. We wanted to teach our students in peace.

The next thing we hear is that our neighbors were throwing mud at us, breaking our glasses, and pulling down our pants, for no discernible reasons. Why, ITALY?

Why would grown men interfere with the studies of children? I believe the children are our future. We teach them well and let them lead the way. We show them all the beauty they possess inside, give them a sense of pride to make it easier, so I'm begging you, ITALY, let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be.

The saddest thing is, we were just preparing to study history, to teach the children of a time, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long ago, when a pleasant, highly educated society made their home on a beautiful peninsula, next to some neighbors in huts, who turned out to be barbarians and vandals. Those neighbors decided to bother the educated people, to throw mud at them, rip their books apart and pull down their pants. I believe that that peninsula became filled with the descendants of those vandals and barbarians, the original pleasant, educated people were sacked and long, long ago disappeared. And now I'm afraid it's happening again. Why, ITALY?

Can we not teach a different ending? Don't let this happen to us.

Sir Tain Lee,

Leader of WLSa

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sir Tain Lee ().

• HA HA HA HA HA , WLSa DOW ON THE ROMAN EMPIRE ? LOL LOL LOL , HEY KRYO I HAVE TRADE TREATIES WITH MANY ITALY MEMBERS AND SELL STUFF TO THEM AT THE LOWEST PRICE , AND I GAVE GR TO ALL OF THEM AT ANY TIME THEY NEED IT , DOES THAT MAKE ME AN ENEMY ? BTW THIS DOW IS GOING TO BE YOUR NOOB ASS ALLIANCE'S DESTRUCTION , HECK YOUR PUNK PARENT ALLIANCE AND PATHETIC NR HAVE BEEN PILING ON THEM AND THEY ARE STILL RULING , SO UR INCLUSION IS BUT A PIN PRICK FOR THEM , LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tactical Cube ().

• gosthrider lasted out of v-mode for...let's see...six hours and some minutes today...

Yeah, ruling :thumbdown:

Also, I was looking for the Italian player with the top military score.

377BelfaITALY20,232

See how that works? V-mode time = no time to build your military back up, no time to renew your Miracles, no time to gather resources.

Meantime, the frequent v-modes of ITALY give WLS (and now WLSa) all the time we want or need to redeploy, rebuild, and renew our forces and Miracles.

It's not easy catching rabbits. Rabbits run into their holes and hide deep in the ground. It takes some work digging them out.

But the strain is starting to show on ITALY.

Ruling?

Not here in Reality Land. Maybe over where you are, yeah :mellow:
  • Isn't it sad when people have to use CAPS to say not very much of anything? :eyeroll:

Anyhow I'd like to thank ITALY for this "training opportunity". We don't let our smaller players fight so that they can learn to be good citizens first before embarking in that venue. Thank you for giving us good reason to allow them to join in the fun.

GO WLSA!

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
    :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
  • Tactical Cube wrote:

HA HA HA HA HA , WLSa DOW ON THE ROMAN EMPIRE ? LOL LOL LOL , HEY KRYO I HAVE TRADE TREATIES WITH MANY ITALY MEMBERS AND SELL STUFF TO THEM AT THE LOWEST PRICE , AND I GAVE GR TO ALL OF THEM AT ANY TIME THEY NEED IT , DOES THAT MAKE ME AN ENEMY ? BTW THIS DOW IS GOING TO BE YOUR NOOB ASS ALLIANCE'S DESTRUCTION , HECK YOUR PUNK PARENT ALLIANCE AND PATHETIC NR HAVE BEEN PILING ON THEM AND THEY ARE STILL RULING , SO UR INCLUSION IS BUT A PIN PRICK FOR THEM , LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I think this requires the best understanding of why Italy is being DoWed on.

Shylock from Merchant of Venice wrote:

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?
  • yes go WLSa... but why Turkeh :tearup:
    i've been waiting so long...

Turkeh wrote:

Isn't it sad when people have to use CAPS to say not very much of anything? :eyeroll:

Anyhow I'd like to thank ITALY for this "training opportunity". We don't let our smaller players fight so that they can learn to be good citizens first before embarking in that venue. Thank you for giving us good reason to allow them to join in the fun.

GO WLSA!
  • Excellent DoW. :thumbup:

It's been a while since WLSa's students have gone on a field trip. Now they get to go to Italy. Is it nice this time of year? I keep hearing about all these palm trees.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
    Carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    Slashed a hole in all four tires...
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
  • Reasons for war:

- Continued attacks against WLSA training academy members while fighting NR and WLS.

- Planned multi-attacks against WLSA members which served no strategic purpose to other conflicts.

- Failure of ITALY's leadership to engage diplomatically to resolve these issues.

I read nonsense ever since to play ikariam but as I read here, I really do have fun!
    ahahahaha
    Good to all of you war-
    :love:
  • King Kryo wrote:

WLSA is declaring a Standard War on ITALY effective immediately. You've suffered at the hands of the parent; now suffer at the hands of the child.

Reasons for war:

-

Conduct during the war:

1) Although Combat Reports will not decide the outcome of this war, both sides are encouraged to share their CRs. All CR's with at least one WLSA member and one ITALY member are valid to this war. There is no CR size restriction.
    2) Those who wish to monitor a fight without getting involved may do so with only Cooks/Doctors or only Tenders. Any combat troop, no matter how small, will be viewed as a hostile action.
    2) Those who aid or abet the enemy will be treated as the enemy. This includes garrison rights and suppliers. If you choose to get involved, choose carefully.
    3) Nothing in this Declaration of War should be construed to limit another alliance's right and privilege to continue to fight ITALY on its own terms. ITALY picked this fight in the midst of their other conflicts and will now have to deal with the consequences.

None at this time

Let's the games begin.

Kryo
    WLSA General

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    some use bullying and ambrosia, others use their minds and miracles. ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Walter-Augusto ().

• King Kryo wrote:

Reasons for war:

-

Conduct during the war:

None at this time

Let's the games begin.

Kryo
    WLSA General

sorry, but who are you?Perhaps those that are funding Italy in the fight against wls?

Ok thank you

good luck

:lolbash:
    some use bullying and ambrosia, others use their minds and miracles. ;)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Walter-Augusto ().