Standard War: WLSA versus ITALY

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• I think one thing , maybe I 'm wrong .

The war vs WLS going on for over a month. In this month the WLS participated in many player (inside the cr you can see that more than 30 players are fighting wls ) .
    You should know that WLS had to move more than 10 cities with ambrosia , they had to inflate their general 50k , 70k , and in some cases more than 130k to fight Italy .
    Italy player fight with a max of 30k general , and this disparity still manage to do cr winning ( the thread dele our victories is long ) .
    Now , it is clear that WLS has a large numerical superiority , but that does not mean you have a better war strategy . In fact I see that pout wls player who can fight are very few.
    It ' also clear that our strategy is not to run, but simply work in guerrilla battle fast , do damage and get away fast . I 've seen, for example, this way Elmo needlessly run all the servers in
    this month,
    and only rarely able to make some positive cr . It ' also clear that we also have a real life, and we do not remain attached to the computer all day ,
    it is equally clear that most of the positive cr WLS is the night when we are finished and we are sleeping . Who can think of combat 10 vs 100 open face is only a fool.
    However, we are very pleased that WLS is funding the game so much force, this is a good thing for the world economy.

it is clear that almost everyone in this thread expressing themselves against us , the reasons are clear:
    1 ) the writer here is wls
    2 ) the writer here is afraid of wls
    3 ) the writer here has heard only the reason of wls and has not heard the arguments of Italy .

But we do not worry about this, we think that if we had the roles reversed , we would have done close the wls in a week, but without moving the city without having to use so many general

If I have to deal with an ant , do not use a cannon.
    If I use a cannon to deal with an ant , it means that I have great fear of the ant.

Unfortunately for you , this game does not allow the total annihilation : You can only break the armies , but armies are reconstructed ... and the game continues.

PS . I apologize to everyone for my bad English . but I think anyone can appreciate my efforts to write in your native language , I am convinced that many of you would not speak my language well , it is quite normal .

Good war and good play
    some use bullying and ambrosia, others use their minds and miracles. ;)
  • Well, we all agreed that you guys are really some great ones.
    You guys really make me to remember about VNS 's fighters that i used to fight on Board for
    And yes, my only question here:
    Is it right to drag the whole alliance to war after war, what do you fight for ? And Why everyone you are fighting against is EVERYONE ? I don't see the point of this ?
    You guys challenged everyone, a very dumb move for everyone, for ever leader and alliance
    If you are doing leeching and unreasonable attack on variety alliances, is it worth to do so ?
    You are not only pissed the hell off Alpha, You are not only interrupted the hell out of Alpha 's players whoever near members of yours, IS IT REASONABLE AND WISE ?
    IN CONCLUSION, ARE YOU DUMB OR ARE YOU BRAVE ?
    No one
  • Walter-Augusto wrote:

I think one thing , maybe I 'm wrong .

The war vs WLS going on for over a month. In this month the WLS participated in many player (inside the cr you can see that more than 30 players are fighting wls ) .
    You should know that WLS had to move more than 10 cities with ambrosia , they had to inflate their general 50k , 70k , and in some cases more than 130k to fight Italy .
    Italy player fight with a max of 30k general , and this disparity still manage to do cr winning ( the thread dele our victories is long ) .
    Now , it is clear that WLS has a large numerical superiority , but that does not mean you have a better war strategy . In fact I see that pout wls player who can fight are very few.
    It ' also clear that our strategy is not to run, but simply work in guerrilla battle fast , do damage and get away fast . I 've seen, for example, this way Elmo needlessly run all the servers in
    this month,
    and only rarely able to make some positive cr . It ' also clear that we also have a real life, and we do not remain attached to the computer all day ,
    it is equally clear that most of the positive cr WLS is the night when we are finished and we are sleeping . Who can think of combat 10 vs 100 open face is only a fool.
    However, we are very pleased that WLS is funding the game so much force, this is a good thing for the world economy.

it is clear that almost everyone in this thread expressing themselves against us , the reasons are clear:
    3 ) the writer here has heard only the reason of wls and has not heard the arguments of Italy .

But we do not worry about this, we think that if we had the roles reversed , we would have done close the wls in a week, but without moving the city without having to use so many general

If I use a cannon to deal with an ant , it means that I have great fear of the ant.

Unfortunately for you , this game does not allow the total annihilation : You can only break the armies , but armies are reconstructed ... and the game continues.

PS . I apologize to everyone for my bad English . but I think anyone can appreciate my efforts to write in your native language , I am convinced that many of you would not speak my language well , it is quite normal .

Good war and good play

Walter,

Nobody asked you to justify anything.

We all know you and all of ITALY ALWAYS have an excuse for your actions. You always had, even against other allances, and these were many, or when bullying other players out of the game. You always have a lot of BS to say.

And the simple fact you need to justify yourself through this boring long post says it all.

You really don't care about the game, yet you're here writting an essay about ITALY and the pizza strategy? Really? Dio Mio!

No more excuses, we're all fed up of those. You brought this upon yourselves. Now stop crying like a little baby and go in V-COWARD-MODE like over half your alliance and spare us with your little speech.

End of day you can mask it as you want, but the truth is that WE OWN you and WE get tell when YOU or your players can play the game. WE send you in V-MODE whenever we want. You should start to treat us as your masters.

By the way heard you got kicked hard tonight AGAIN? Few days ago by myself, and now by LadyRed?

Sucks right?

In WLS we say

If you have to deal with an ant, just squash it and get it over with.

if you have to deal with an alliance of ITALIAN GOATs, just squash it and get it over with.

Capisce?

Now go eat some raviolli, Mamma is calling you for lunch and telling you to leave the basement.
  • I start to think that you have serious comprehension problems.

Here no one is crying, but I understand that the truth will burn.

Needless to argue with you, you do not want to admit the truth you're forced to tell lies.

In addition, please try to give less hassle with your written so large that bother the eyes, and possibly write in your language does not ruin the Italian language, which is a much more ancient and historic yours, thank you.

free advice: try to be more relaxed .. you're going to get sick if you continue to be so nervous ;)

"If I have to deal with an ant , do not use a cannon.
    If I use a cannon to deal with an ant , it means that I have great fear of the ant." :lol:
    some use bullying and ambrosia, others use their minds and miracles. ;)
  • Walter-Augusto wrote:

I start to think that you have serious comprehension problems.

Here no one is crying, but I understand that the truth will burn.

Needless to argue with you, you do not want to admit the truth you're forced to tell lies.

In addition, please try to give less hassle with your written so large that bother the eyes, and possibly write in your language does not ruin the Italian language, which is a much more ancient and historic yours, thank you.

free advice: try to be more relaxed .. you're going to get sick if you continue to be so nervous ;)

"If I have to deal with an ant , do not use a cannon.
    If I use a cannon to deal with an ant , it means that I have great fear of the ant." :lol:

Well Augusto,

your alliance is known for lying and bulying, not us.

Either way, I read you have aproblem with my writting, my size of letter, my time inside the game, my spending of ambrosia, the language I use, and possible much more... Aren't you getting a bit paranoid, Walter-Augusto? Or maybe you're just a little tiny small bit upset with the beating you're taking in-game ahahahah

Also, do not assume your language or country is much older than mine - you have no idea. My first language is another, and I do speak 5 languages. And the language and country that saw me coming in this world (no not Alpha, the WORLD ahahaha) has been here long before yours - see sometimes it is better to just have your mouth shut, to save you some embarrassment.

Also since you do not like the size of etter I use, I decided to increase it a bit further in your honour :lol:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Elmontador ().

• Walter-Augusto wrote:

You should know that WLS had to move more than 10 cities with ambrosia

Walter-Augusto wrote:

we would have done close the wls in a week, but without moving the city without having to use so many general

Walter-Augusto wrote:

3 ) the writer here has heard only the reason of wls and has not heard the arguments of Italy.

You would do well to understand that different groups are attacking ITALY for different reasons. You are in the WLSA war thread, not WLS. There is one and only one reason WLSA is "expressing ourselves against you" - and that is because members of ITALY repeatedly attacked our smaller members and ITALY's leadership failed to address our concerns.

Prior to our DOW, Gio1976 (ITALY's leader) moved at least two cities using ambrosia to attack WLSA. Gio1976 and Spalla (ITALY's Home Secretary) accomplished a few pillages before we responded and promptly beat them into V-mode. Gosthrider posted the CRs to the boards. This was clearly a group effort sponsored by ITALY's leadership.

ITALY's leadership has chosen this path. Whether this is a positive or negative path for ITALY's members is up to the members to decide.

Tell me, does the role of alliance wet nurse fall to you, Walyer-Augusto, when your leader is hiding in V-mode? I don't think you have a full appreciation for how little your excuses and rationalizations mean to us or the rest of the Alpha community, which has grown tired of watching ITALY play the game in this manner.

The post was edited 1 time, last by King Kryo ().

• It's been fun watching ITALY's "General" come out of V-mode just long enough to free one of his warps, move both warps back home, and promptly V-mode again. So that was a total of what... about 800 ambrosia for a failed surprise attack? Good stuff.
  • King Kryo wrote:

It's been fun watching ITALY's "General" come out of V-mode just long enough to free one of his warps, move both warps back home, and promptly V-mode again. So that was a total of what... about 800 ambrosia for a failed surprise attack? Good stuff.

Walter-Augusto wrote:

I do not know what you're talking about ... I'm the general and are not in vmode ... maybe you have the wrong server ..

This was my mistake. Gio1976 is the "Leader" not the "General."
  • Currently walter-augusto is ITALY's diplomat. But it's my understanding that ITALY rotates the leadership positions. I don't know if anyone has a permanent position.

There have been times that I've seen gosthrider as Diplomat, which is kinda frightening. :tearup:

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
    Carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    Slashed a hole in all four tires...
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
  • yeah, i can't see goatrider as diplomat... i mean with all those things he ever said on this server i don't think he will be any help to solve this war XD
    poor walter

gosthrider wrote:

Leader of -NS- on Alpha
    you are goat :lolbash: :lolbash:

The post was edited 1 time, last by maxtitouandeo ().

• Messages to/from ITALY players

I get the feeling that the ITALY players are very young. gosthrider obviously is a bambino (little kid) but the others must be teenagers. Their insults are all "your mother" and Belfa is obsessed with sausage for some reason (I assume Vienna sausages, aka cocktail weenies? :D ) judging from the messages he sent to me in-game.

At this point, if you look at any island where there's ITALY players, they are OWNED.

OWNAGE = Most of their cities under siege, their ports blockaded, more than 50% of their alliance in prolonged v-mode at any given time, unable to trade, unable to play the piracy game, unable to build up their resources, renew their Miracles, or to keep their armies and navies in their own cities and ports when they're offline.

Meanwhile, on the WLS and WLSa side of town: The sun is always shining, the unicorns are grazing happily in our gumdrop fields, we don't have to v-mode unless we need to for personal reasons, we can play the piracy game, trade, build our cities, produce resources, and our soldiers and sailors sleep cozily tucked away in their own beds at night instead of running frantically from island to island in search of "safety" :monster:

It is not easy operating so far from our home islands, and always having to take the offensive against a bunch of v-moding runners and hiders. But WLS and WLSA have done it and will continue to do it, even though it's a lot like eating spaghetti with your hands:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Birds Fly ().