Pinned Version 0.5.12 - Discusson

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think it is kinda funny that right after a new CR converter (new meaning hosted again) is set up that GF finally (kinda) listens and revamps their CR converter (I know it has no relation I just think it is funny)
    • Yes, where the heck did the "send mail to all" button gone to? Please don't tell me I have to go to the embassy to send CMs or to use "reply to all" and erase what people have written every single time! Is Gameforge serious? And they call that change "Alliance tab revised." Huh?
    • the search player doesnt help and not needed . why is that added ? there is a search player name on the highscore button

My attitude is based on how you treat me. Treat me right and i'll treat you better. Do me wrong and I'll do you worse.
    • So the new converter looks like this:

Battle for Argos
      (17.04.2014 1:17:26)
      JuneBarcarolle from Lotor
      vs
      king argus from Argos

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Cook...................................35(-0)
      Spearman...............................44(-6) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................17(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military.................................-3.6 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................9
      Damage Received...........................180 - Damage Received.........................76000
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: JuneBarcarolle

Losers: king argus

The town Argos has been pillaged by JuneBarcarolle. The following resources have been stolen: 76000 Building material

As the only thing left of king argus's army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

I'm happy they finally added the damages back in. yay!!!!!

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • My mother always said, "If you can't say anything nice then say it in a bad poem."

LOCA by Les Anderson :crazy:

At this crucial junction
      I met an unknown function
      it was a LOCA malfunction
      much to my compunction.
      Now I ask for an injunction
      of the coders brain dysfunction
      least we end corruption
      of this concussion coded production.
      Do Not Disturb My Circles
    • well this version is enlivening the game and discussion

on the board . why there are 12 people who have even bothered to reply to the topic ... the game has gone down the preverbial tubes.

GF anaged in 3 years to have tanked the game . nice move. the board , were it not for a select few and a moderator or two to remind us of puting the correct spelling and placement of our idea in the appropriate slot would be dead as a door nail.

Way to Go! Keep up the good work GF perhaps you can win the prize this year for the most people to ever leave a game site in a day.

can i get a witness ? lol .
      welcome to 2014 the day the game shriveled up and died both on the board an in the vacating servers. anyone notice that at all after each "UPDATE" to the game?
      or is it just me?

Weezbo
      *~//: )
    • les537 wrote:

At this crucial junction
      I met an unknown function
      it was a LOCA malfunction
      much to my compunction.
      Now I ask for an injunction
      of the coders brain dysfunction
      least we end corruption
      of this concussion coded production.
      Excellent poem! Post this poem in feed back. let gf know it.