XTN DOW on 1776

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• XTN DOW on 1776

Reason: They attacked several of our members while we were having a war with VN and TURKS. They were given a warning but they ignored it and continued their hostile acts.

Start: 28.05.2014 at 12:00 ikariam time
      End: 04.06.2014 at 12:00 ikariam time

Standard Damage Calculation

Some CRs to prove that 1776 has been attacking us while we were busy with VN and TURKS
      Display Spoiler
      Battle for Dos
      (27.05.2014 22:08:10)
      Muffin from Sultanbeyli
      vs
      Dr White from Dos

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................114(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................270(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................230(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................120(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military....................................0 - Military.................................-0.6
      Offensive points..........................1.5 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received............................30
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Muffin

Losers: Dr White

Display Spoiler
      Sea battle near Lighthalzen(28.05.2014 2:39:18)
      Muffin from Sultanbeyli
      vs
      PlagPul from Lighthalzen

Ram-Ship...............................10(-0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-1)
      Ballista Ship..........................14(-0) - .............................................
      Fire Ship..............................45(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram...............................6(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship.............................6(-0) - .............................................
      Tender..................................1(-0) - .............................................
      Military....................................0 - Military...................................-5
      Offensive points.........................12.5 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................250
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

• I'm just going go ahead and say a couple things.

1: I consider servers separate. I try my best to not drag a conflict on one server over to the other.
      2: I know there are some of you 1776 members that I'm alligned with in -UI- on Chi. I will fight for you there and do what one should do for their fellow members. Though I do ask that we make sure to bit push limits.
      3: I intend to make as many 1776 military screens go red and show red battles as possible.

4: Most importantly, HAVE FUN :thumbsup:

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • I Farmed Them

They are angry because I dominated their whole island and farmed them. I have too many CRs to post. So i only posted a few.... I took all their crystal from them. I did over 40 pillages LOL

Losers: Colea

The town Moldova has been pillaged by Muffin. The following resources have been stolen: 43068 Building material, 7931 Sulfur

The town Wine has been pillaged by Muffin. The following resources have been stolen: 50500 Wine

The town Cricova has been pillaged by Muffin. The following resources have been stolen: 39523 Building material, 11476 Wine

The town Cricova has been pillaged by Muffin. The following resources have been stolen: 39416 Building material, 11583 Wine

The town Cricova has been pillaged by Muffin. The following resources have been stolen: 39294 Building material, 11705 Wine

The town Cricova has been pillaged by Muffin. The following resources have been stolen: 39119 Building material, 11880 Wine

The town Wine has been pillaged by Muffin. The following resources have been stolen: 32816 Wine

The town Meraxes has been pillaged by Muffin. The following resources have been stolen: 20298 Building material, 29700 Crystal glass

The town Cristal has been pillaged by Muffin. The following resources have been stolen: 9007 Building material, 15992 Crystal glass

Battle for Dos
      ]Muffin from Sultanbeyli

vs
      Dr White from Dos

Spearman...............................37(-3) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................22(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
      Military.................................-1.8 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................4.5
      Damage Received............................90 - Damage Received.........................20500

The town Dos has been pillaged by Muffin. The following resources have been stolen: 5818 Building material, 6013 Wine, 8669 Crystal glass

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.
    • Klitz wrote:

Yes, those CRs are the reason why XTN DOWed on 1776. We were having a war with 2 different alliances and you started attacking us, looting the goods we looted first on VN and TURKS.
      With those kinda resources, not much of a war really, no fear of getting touched I guess. Also, why war VN? I go through farming them daily. Well them and Iran, but they send me so much hate mail I now do it just to spend hours reading. :lolbash:
    • Conquistador wrote:

Quoted from "Lord Djibril"

Quoted from "Tal Mihail"

@Conquistador - we can make it a quadruple DOW if you want :lolbash: starring -PH- :crazy:

Very true ^ ^
      And this is what I got for throwing a compliment. Hahahaha :lol:

lolz, i was just referring to their capability to make a quadruple DOW ^ ^