HFX, short for home for the Xtra Special ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• HFX, short for home for the Xtra Special ?

HFX turning into the alliance of cowards? Is this the new HFX lead by the inept GhettoJesus? The Stupid General Tiger couldn't agree to a 1vs1 that was offered when Ghetto mentioned he wanted to fight me. Not because of the terms were lopsided or offered some disadvantage (unless you call the required skill to actually know how to fight and the lack there of being a disadvantage to Tiger), no Tiger knew he needed help to accomplish that task, not just in getting yet another incapable player in HUNTER to also attack me at the same time, but to make sure this all went down in the late night hours when most .com players are in bed, and even then he had to wait til a holiday like the 4th of July was occurring, and like most Americans (,com being an American server for those who do not speak English as their first language) I would be out and away from the game.

I offered all three of you a fair 1vs1...

30k MS determined by the MS score of both players involved.
      your pick of either Offense or Defense.
      Offense picks whether it to be a Navy battle or a Land battle, Defense picks location.
      Both agree upon time of battle to begin so no one is caught offline, and no use of colossus is allowed.

simple terms to stand up and put up or sit down and shut up....unless you are the cowards of HFX...then it takes away all that mass they have to throw around...all those players...

Too funny to take too serious...losers like these guys are a dime a dozen and they never learn, never get it in their thick skulls to leave some players alone, least they jump up and bite you back.

I will start my campaign soon....it will be a revelation of the ineptitude of those who wish to have this fight...and it will be done with lots of mockery....there is no win for their side as even in a win they look stupid for having to avoid a fair 1vs1 in order to accommodate a multiple player invasion of just little ole me.

Too funny again.

"I consider myself a road man for the lords of karma."

Hunter S. Thompson
    • If you were a GHOST player, you would probably never live this battle down, the insults and mockery would be years in the enjoyment by all....But you are not a GHOST player, so we can not hold you to the standards we hold our own to...18+ morts killed in a battle and an essay is required to explain what happened and what you SHOULD have done to prevent that from happening, along with the usual mentioning of bribes to Svana, and pleading for forgiveness of Hanni or Lavidar. But, like I said, you are not GHOST, even so...this many morts lost in a single battle and you didn't even kill a single unit or even get a section of wall down? Really? It's only a 24lvl wall for gosh sakes. Super Fail!!!

Battle for TheWall
      (07.07.2014 19:11:52)
      T I G E R from χ тιɢєʀ χ
      vs
      Dog of War from TheWall

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0)
      ............................................. - Archer..................................1(-0)
      ............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0)
      Swordsman.............................245(-5) - Swordsman...............................1(-0)
      Hoplite..............................279(-21) - Hoplite.................................1(-0)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant.............................1(-0)
      ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................60(-0)
      ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0)
      ............................................. - Ram.....................................6(-0)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................6(-18) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................0(-42) - .............................................

Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military..............................-1409.4 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.........................3523.5
      Damage Received.........................70470 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Dog of War

Losers: T I G E R

Hunter S. Thompson
    • Since first brother Darrell screwed up so miserably, his bother Darrell had to follow suit...another fail! Isn't there someone teaching tactics in HFX? oh, wait...the General is Darrell...Never mind...question answered.

Battle for Tantric
      (08.07.2014 0:56:50)
      HUNTER from Kadath
      vs
      Dog of War from Tantric

............................................. - Sulfur Carabineer.....................242(-0)
      Swordsman..............................0(-80) - Swordsman...........................1635(-40)
      Hoplite.............................505(-448) - Hoplite..............................121(-62)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................449(-0)
      ............................................. - Gyrocopter............................247(-0)
      ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................32(-0)
      ............................................. - Ram....................................36(-0)
      Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
      Mortar.................................0(-16) - .............................................
      Military..............................-1219.2 - Military...............................-134.8
      Offensive points..........................337 - Defence points...........................3048
      Damage Received.........................60960 - Damage Received..........................6740
      Damage Percent............................90% - Damage Percent............................10%

Losers: HUNTER

Hunter S. Thompson

• bump

automeris wrote:

And I will tell you, I bet most of the people who have left, and many staying including myself, will NEVER try out another gameforge game. I have already looked at games on the web and just closed the browser window when I saw that GF was involved. One experience with this management style is enough for a lifetime.

• I was trying to figure that out, for if I follow the script, larry has to be the leader of the bunch...atm that appears to be TIGER, though I would not rule out it eventually going to GhettoJesus, only thinking we need more time for that to get some clarity.

Since I don't wish to wait to assign a Larry....I think I will go off script and make BabyWarLord be Larry. That guy couldn't lead his way out of a paper bag, but at least he can speak. 3 band camps for speaking eloquently no less ;)
      I also like this because like in life, we need the guys from Pakistan to remind us how great the red necks are. Lets face it, in this scenario, the red neck is heads and shoulders above the Darrells.

so on that note....Herrrrrrrrrre comes Larry as Ed would say.

Battle for RedneckHumor
      (08.07.2014 10:38:24)
      BABY WAR LORD from χ тιɢєʀ χ
      vs
      Dog of War from RedneckHumor

Swordsman............................1331(-0) - Swordsman...............................0(-1)
      Hoplite..............................1981(-3) - Hoplite.................................0(-1)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant.............................0(-1)
      Ram....................................88(-0) - Ram.....................................0(-6)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................405(-0) - .............................................
      Spearman..............................183(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................100(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier....................132(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................10(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................92(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor..................................4(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................15(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Military.................................-4.2 - Military................................-35.2
      Offensive points...........................88 - Defence points...........................10.5
      Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received..........................1760
      Damage Percent............................10% - Damage Percent............................90%

Winners: BABY WAR LORD

Losers: Dog of War

4341 units from BABY WAR LORD are keeping the town RedneckHumor occupied

I selected this one because well Larry doesn't wave and I didn't want any of ya'll to be offended by it =)
      And who sends just 4 docs? I wouldn't send any unless I had some Sparties, but even so, 4!!! WTH is that supposed to accomplish?

Hunter S. Thompson
    • catching up some, showing the battles too small or unimportant to take up much of your time reading

These are just for the record...nothing important happened and they are too small to be of interest to anyone...if something important happened, I will be sure to point it out for everyone's enjoyment.

Sea battle near doghouse
      (07.07.2014 12:05:00)
      T I G E R from χ тιɢєʀ χ
      vs
      Dog of War from doghouse

Military....................................0 - Military..................................-29
      Offensive points.........................72.5 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................1450
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: T I G E R

Battle for RedneckHumor
      (07.07.2014 12:22:48)
      T I G E R from χ тιɢєʀ χ
      vs

Military.................................-5.6 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................14
      Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received.........................58925
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

The town RedneckHumor has been pillaged by T I G E R. The following resources have been stolen: 58793 Building material, 132 Sulfur
      I suppose it is important to note that I actually got pillaged :O

Sea battle near Tantric
      (07.07.2014 12:35:10)
      HUNTER from Kadath
      vs
      Dog of War from Tantric

Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................60
      Damage Received..........................1200 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Battle for S TrailrPrkTrsh
      (07.07.2014 12:43:16)
      HUNTER from metrotown
      vs
      Dog of War from S TrailrPrkTrsh

Military...................................-7 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................17.5
      Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received.............................0

Winners: HUNTER

Battle for RedneckHumor
      (07.07.2014 12:48:50)
      T I G E R from χ тιɢєʀ χ
      vs

Military.................................-6.8 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................17
      Damage Received...........................340 - Damage Received.............................0

Battle for doghouse
      (07.07.2014 13:22:56)
      T I G E R from χ тιɢєʀ χ
      vs
      Dog of War from doghouse

Military.................................-5.6 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................14
      Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received.........................67378

The town doghouse has been pillaged by T I G E R. The following resources have been stolen: 29703 Building material, 37675 Wine
      Another one where I actually got pillaged :O bet you can't guess the resource island this town is on :D

Sea battle near S TrailrPrkTrsh
      (07.07.2014 13:29:13)
      HUNTER from sulfur 1
      vs

Military....................................0 - Military................................-12.4
      Offensive points...........................31 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................620

Sea battle near Tantric
      (08.07.2014 0:48:23)
      HUNTER from Kadath
      vs
      Dog of War from Tantric

Military....................................0 - Military.................................-6.2
      Offensive points.........................15.5 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................310

(08.07.2014 4:48:02)
      vs
      HUNTER from sulfur 1

Military....................................0 - Military..................................-24
      Offensive points...........................60 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................1200

Battle for RedneckHumor
      (08.07.2014 5:54:24)
      vs
      T I G E R from T I G E R

Military................................-21.4 - Military...............................-123.2
      Offensive points..........................308 - Defence points...........................53.5
      Damage Received..........................1070 - Damage Received..........................6160
      Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%

Sea battle near Tantric
      (08.07.2014 9:52:47)
      Dog of War from Tantric, Ph - Asupre
      vs
      HUNTER from sulfur 1

Military................................-86.2 - Military.................................-840
      Offensive points.........................2100 - Defence points..........................215.5
      Damage Received..........................4310 - Damage Received.........................42000
      Damage Percent.............................9% - Damage Percent............................91%

Sea battle near Ph - Asupre
      (08.07.2014 10:44:42)
      T I G E R from PSulfur
      vs
      Dog of War from Tantric

Military...............................-913.8 - Military...............................-518.6
      Offensive points.......................1296.5 - Defence points.........................2284.5
      Damage Received.........................45690 - Damage Received.........................25930
      Damage Percent............................63% - Damage Percent............................37%

Sea battle near Tantric
      (08.07.2014 11:12:38)
      T I G E R from Kadath
      vs
      Dog of War from Tantric

Military.................................-112 - Military...................................-5
      Offensive points.........................12.5 - Defence points............................280
      Damage Received..........................5600 - Damage Received...........................250
      Damage Percent............................95% - Damage Percent.............................5%

Hunter S. Thompson
    • More unimportant CRs for the sake of record keeping.

We need a name for Jaggoo...was thinking of George Utley, but Captain Kangaroo seems more fitting.

Battle for Tantric
      (08.07.2014 13:02:01)
      JAGGOOO from Kadath
      vs
      Dog of War from Tantric

Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received.............................0

Winners: JAGGOOO

Battle for Tantric
      (08.07.2014 13:25:45)
      JAGGOOO from Kadath
      vs
      Dog of War from Tantric

Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received.............................0

Battle for Blk Bttys Child
      (08.07.2014 14:52:58)
      HUNTER from Black Locust
      vs
      Dog of War from Blk Bttys Child

Military....................................0 - Military.................................-1.2
      Offensive points............................3 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received............................60

(08.07.2014 15:00:51)
      JAGGOOO from metrotown
      vs

Battle for TheWall
      (08.07.2014 17:22:33)
      T I G E R from χ тιɢєʀ χ
      vs
      Dog of War from TheWall

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
      ............................................. - Archer..................................0(-1)
      ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
      Swordsman.............................560(-0) - Swordsman...............................0(-1)
      Hoplite...............................792(-8) - Hoplite.................................0(-1)
      Steam Giant............................48(-0) - Steam Giant.............................0(-1)
      Gyrocopter............................240(-0) - Gyrocopter.............................8(-52)
      Balloon-Bombardier....................77(-58) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30)
      ............................................. - Ram.....................................0(-6)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................120(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar................................38(-10) - .............................................
      Cook...................................25(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Military...............................-657.6 - Military...............................-341.3
      Offensive points.......................853.25 - Defence points...........................1644
      Damage Received.........................32880 - Damage Received.........................17065
      Damage Percent............................65% - Damage Percent............................35%

I had some rebuilds get caught while I was asleep....see it does happen to everyone ;)
      Sea battle near TheWall
      (08.07.2014 17:28:46)
      T I G E R from χ тιɢєʀ χ
      vs
      Dog of War from TheWall

Military................................-24.8 - Military...............................-373.8
      Offensive points........................934.5 - Defence points.............................62
      Damage Received..........................1240 - Damage Received.........................18690
      Damage Percent.............................6% - Damage Percent............................94%

Battle for TheWall
      (08.07.2014 19:00:14)
      BABY WAR LORD from χ тιɢєʀ χ
      vs
      Dog of War from TheWall

Sulfur Carabineer.....................405(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman............................1331(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite..............................2279(-2) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................100(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier....................132(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................72(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................10(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................92(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor..................................4(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................15(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
      Military.................................-2.8 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................7
      Damage Received...........................140 - Damage Received.............................0

4440 units from BABY WAR LORD are keeping the town TheWall occupied

This one proves that even a broken clock is right 2 times a day....he bounced my fleet in an occupation I had, and this is the scattered forces coming out of scatter while I was AFK. I don't really have an excuse for why I didn't get over and defend these scatters. I thought I had no frontline from which to keep a fight going, but I forgot about the remaining flame wave that was with them and the 3 pwrs in my port from a rebelling build. OPPS....his credit though.

Sea battle near Tantric
      (08.07.2014 19:07:31)
      T I G E R from Kadath, T I G E R
      vs
      Dog of War from Tantric

Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-30) - Paddle Speedboat.......................90(-0)
      ............................................. - Balloon Carrier........................34(-0)
      Military...............................-982.8 - Military..............................-1975.4
      Offensive points.......................4938.5 - Defence points...........................2457
      Damage Received.........................49140 - Damage Received.........................98770
      Damage Percent............................33% - Damage Percent............................67%

Battle for RedneckHumor
      (09.07.2014 1:11:24)
      T I G E R from χ тιɢєʀ χ
      vs

Battle for doghouse
      (09.07.2014 1:17:55)
      BABY WAR LORD from Chicken
      vs
      Dog of War from doghouse

Military...................................-7 - Military.................................-0.6
      Offensive points..........................1.5 - Defence points...........................17.5
      Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received............................30
      Damage Percent............................92% - Damage Percent.............................8%

Battle for RedneckHumor
      (09.07.2014 1:28:25)
      T I G E R from χ тιɢєʀ χ
      vs

Sea battle near Tantric
      (09.07.2014 1:44:06)
      Dog of War from Tantric
      vs
      T I G E R from T I G E R

Military....................................0 - Military...................................-5
      Offensive points.........................12.5 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................250

(09.07.2014 5:41:24)
      vs
      JAGGOOO from PKJ 1

Military....................................0 - Military.................................-7.6
      Offensive points...........................19 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................380

Losers: JAGGOOO

Sea battle near Fighting Illini
      (09.07.2014 9:37:37)
      T I G E R from S TrailrPrkTrsh
      vs
      Dog of War from Tantric

Military................................-70.4 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................176
      Damage Received..........................3520 - Damage Received.............................0

(09.07.2014 9:45:04)
      Dog of War from Fighting Illini
      vs
      T I G E R from T I G E R

Military....................................0 - Military...................................-5
      Offensive points.........................12.5 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................250

Sea battle near metrotown
      (09.07.2014 11:09:47)
      vs
      T I G E R from T I G E R

D
      amage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Battle for doghouse
      (09.07.2014 14:46:26)
      T I G E R from Chicken
      vs
      Dog of War from doghouse

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
      ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
      Swordsman.............................350(-0) - Swordsman...............................0(-1)
      Gyrocopter............................82(-98) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-44)
      ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................108(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................443(-7) - .............................................
      Mortar................................30(-12) - .............................................
      Cook...................................25(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-626.8 - Military...............................-286.2
      Offensive points........................715.5 - Defence points...........................1567
      Damage Received.........................31340 - Damage Received.........................14310
      Damage Percent............................68% - Damage Percent............................32%

Hunter S. Thompson
    • automeris wrote:

And I will tell you, I bet most of the people who have left, and many staying including myself, will NEVER try out another gameforge game. I have already looked at games on the web and just closed the browser window when I saw that GF was involved. One experience with this management style is enough for a lifetime.

• the battle I awoke to, that informed me I was being hunted

as you will be able to tell by the time stamps, a lot of those previously posted battles happened before this one...they had already gone through some of my towns and some of GHOST's towns before this battle. Which I found odd, considering the odds were I had my stuff here and not in my core, I had after all just completed a war with some of their new members who were from HELL and all my ships movement went to this town...less than 48hrs old info.

I was hit before I was online, so they caught all my ships in port and without forge going....my setup is oddly out of whack because I had just finished a war and had planned on going into gold mode for a bit as is customary after a war...none the less...even with a few rounds of me not being at the wheel, not being forged, they were losing from the start...I then had to leave for a meeting on the fresbee course leaving my stuff on auto pilot while I was away....in all I played 4 rounds and the rest was on auto...with everything being caught in port, no flame waves or ammo cycles....AND THEY STILL LOST!!

Sea battle near Tantric
      (07.07.2014 18:49:26)
      HUNTER from Kadath, PSulfur, My Icecream, My Blue Barey
      vs
      Dog of War from Tantric, Clown college

Ram-Ship..............................0(-123) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-210)
      Fire Ship............................45(-234) - Fire Ship.............................0(-449)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................45(-0)
      Mortar Ship...........................4(-176) - Mortar Ship............................69(-0)
      Steam Ram............................47(-144) - Steam Ram..............................0(-70)
      ............................................. - Diving Boat............................0(-50)
      Paddle Speedboat......................85(-45) - Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................3(-28) - Balloon Carrier........................9(-12)
      Tender..................................8(-0) - Tender.................................11(-0)
      Rocket Ship..........................29(-105) - .............................................
      Military.............................-13476.2 - Military..............................-6859.8
      Offensive points......................17149.5 - Defence points........................33690.5
      Damage Received........................673810 - Damage Received........................342990
      Damage Percent............................66% - Damage Percent............................34%

Losers: HUNTER, Dog of War

It doesn't show both of our total fleets due to me white flagging to get new ammo. Darrel claims he doesn't care about damages...its just resources he says....as is everything in the game, and spending it unwisely is still poor play in anyone's book.

Wars are measured in damages because it doesn't matter who got the green or red CR, and occupation is not an effective tool to restrict someone's ability. We never count how many towns were occupied to decide who won a war, we don't count the length of time or how many repeated occupations you have to have to carry any semblance of an effect on the other players, no we count damage, damage because it's about how much you have to spend to get a set accomplishment...and this is why damage is the ultimate judge of who wins or loses in a war.

Hunter S. Thompson
    • I have to stop asking "How dumb can you be?"

They are taking it as a challenge

automeris wrote:

• I totally agree Dog/Svana. The fact that Getto, cant control his players, Something I have yet to find of any HFX leadership. Not only that, he has broken his word to me and Dogofwar that he could keep Hunter under control. The fact that hunter has been attacking Dogofwar, and is now occupying TX_BiGuN town, is proof of the contrary. Getto also told me he wanted peace. When in truth he seems to just want to let his little gerbils off the chain, then claim no responsibility for them. Sorry buddy, Leaders control their members, Leaders keep their word. So own up to what your doing, or gain control of your guild.

LOL from my agora .. so funny.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lost ().

• i've known Ghetto a long time, if ghetto says he wants to work towards peace, you can take his word for it. he's a solid guy and won't play someone unless they break their word to him first.

every alliance has a loose cannon especially when alliance have large numbers of active players.

i wouldn't judge ghetto because of this guy.

(and i'm neutral here, as i have friends in both alliance here)

btw... that last CR you posted... wow.. i had to get some reading glasses because i thought i was seeing things..... boy he deserved to lose that one. next time he comes at you, go for a walk or go see a movie.. doesn't look like you have anything to worry about lol
    • Sorry Ratchet...I am guessing it depends on who you are whether he is a solid guy.

I went to chat with him...after all resources are my concern and when you are in GHOST you waste them at your peril, you know that letter that Dog talked about writing...who do you think keeps them? :w00t:

BTW He stopped talking when I got there - I can neither confirm nor deny if he was talking prior. I just know that when I was in the room? Nothing was said from his corner of the world.

automeris wrote:

• DogofWar, I just read your thread.
      I must say, I like your sense of humor.
      It's also some really funny CR's. They are hilarious.

What I would say is, that you can trust what Ratchet say, because I know him as an honest and fair person. - You can also rely on what GhettoJesus says, he is as honest as Ratchet..He is definitely not happy with his agreements have been broken.
      HFX's leadership has always focused highly on honor and respect and credibility, and we want to be regarded as an alliance that you can trust. However, with very many different backgrounds, as members of an international alliance have, there are always some who do not respect credibility.

Few weeks ago HFX got a new leader (GhettoJesus), because Squiffy had too much in private life, and very often absent from HFX. Immediately after, GhettoJesus went on vacation, but he informed us about the content of your agreement.
      The so-called 'loose cannon' had been absent or he overlooked GhettoJesus's circular on 1v1 fight. The second 'loose cannon' saw a CR and hurried eagerly to participate, without reading any of the circulars.
      But you may already know this, if you have been in contact with our new diplomat AlmondJoyBar.

You say they are out of control. They are certainly not happy to read the circulars, but maybe not so strange, when we have about 100 - 200 each day, sometimes even more, but they should at least read them, which our leadership writes.
      Regarding 'out of control' I myself have experienced it in HFX's last long battle with TNT. No matter how many agreements about signed ceasefire or 1v1 or 2v2 or 4v4, they were immediately broken by TNT.

We are very happy that GhettoJesus agreed to take over the job after Squiffy, GhettoJesus is highly respected on the 2 servers where I'm with him.

Best regards from s-kasper
      member of HFX for a long time
      If you see bad english language in this comment - I am a Dane
    • Yes while he is respected by man by some. Problem is those few trouble makers are going around claiming to be leader and do what they wish, and then claim they didn't know. Now we can debate if they didn't know or didn't read or even if they can read. This is not the point. The point is that even though these same people have a pattern of doing this. There is no discipline done to control them. And the diplomatic run around we get when trying to get the problem solved is crazy. Its almost like we have to wait for a week for them to talk to the people or person who is the problem.
    • Lost, I fully understand your frustration, and we may wonder whether it is deliberately GhettoJ's orders are not obeyed. Sometimes feisty, fiery, and impatient players 'forget' they have seen a message. Sometimes they blame the language and say that they may have misunderstood because English is their second or third language.
      Unfortunately, it's vacation time for GhettoJesus, although he did not switch on vacation, so a solution is not right on the doorstep. Most of the leadership is on real life vacation. I'm sure GhettoJ takes a little tougher methods in use when he returns. This is not his style. He wants everyone to have full confidence in an agreement made ​​with HFX. I am sure he is very annoyed about it.

I have been diplomat in HFX, also all the time when it was named XTR and I have met members out of control. It was always very impatient persons, and some had little or no respect for other people. Several had the same nationality. If you guess which one, please do not write it here, so we will not be accused of discrimination. - I had to use drastic methods to stop it.

I plan to introduce a set of internal rules about what happens, when members violate our agreements, whether accidentally or on purpose. We already have some in the Piratcy Game, and they are followed, because the punishment is harsh. I'm not in the lesdership now, so the only thing I can do, is to write some circulars..

The post was edited 1 time, last by s-kasper ().

• While I think on normal situations Ghetto is a straight shooter, and all you say about his character is probably closer to being accurate than not. We (Ghetto, AJB, LostSoul, Jazzy and myself; HFX, RUMR and GHOST) had an agreement that was suppose to settle things between HUNTER and RUMR + Myself, as well as settle things between TIGGER and RUMR + Myself. I went to RUMR to fight just like Hunter went to HELL to fight. Infact it is doubtful I would have went to RUMR (as there would be no need of me) if Hunter and TIGGER and HFX had stayed out of the RUMR vs HELL conflict. The only reason GHOST was involved in the discussions was because I would eventually go back to GHOST and didn't feel the parts of the agreement centered around me should stop simply because I changed tags. I was the only thing about GHOST that was involved, and I had detagged days before joining RUMR and I participated in 0 attacks until the third day I was in RUMR...giving everyone a clear heads up that I was joining the frey, to include PMs to Hunter, TIGGER, several HFX players involved, and to HELL players. No one was surprised by my troops and ships appereances into the conflicts, as all had days notice it would be so.

When I was untagged, I was attacked by a couple of HFX players as a response to my PMs to TIGGER and HUNTER that I would be getting involved. I dodged the attacks, mentioned the slow boats and the sudden draining of my wonders by HFX players who shared an island with me, to the HFX Diplomat, as well as to Ghetto. So everyone was aware that HFX had some players following the lead of TIGGER doing actions that put HFX directly involved with the HELL vs RUMR conflict. HFX had chosen sides and was being proactive in assisting HELL, even if HFX membership hadn't been made aware, the leadership of TIGGER that he was doing, filling in the void of Squiffy's abscence and positioning for this to occur.

I was able to negotiate a withdraw of HFX tagged players with Ghetto, that ended rather sloppy involving a battle in TIGGER's town after he had not removed himself from LostSoul's town, in which we cleared and then cleared the town the forces were using to fight. Through communication between Ghetto, AJB and I, we were able to hold onto the goals of the withdraw of HFX from the HELL conflict. There were some bumps involving Hunter occupying HFX towns, that then had BabyWarLord clashing with RUMR units, but even through this we held the agreement intact.

Without HFX, HELL fell apart and could not keep up with the RUMR forces just as all had expected would be the outcome. We occupied every single town Hunter had because he was still tagged HELL and fighting. He then detagged when it was obvious that HELL was not enough to free his positions and he was locked down. He still continued to fight and to make every effort to suggest he was still in the fight even though he was untagged, so we kept him pinned and locked down. That is where HFX stepped in and negotiated for his release and an end to the involvement of Hunter with the HELL vs RUMR conflict. This should have been the end of it...all parties agreed and all parties held to their agreement. Hell went 1-2 weeks without any outside help and then folded, agreeing to terms Jazzy offered and then was absorbed by HFX.

IF there was still conflict to be resolved...it should have been while HELL still was valid...if HFX players outside of HELL still had conflict to resolve, it should have been mentioned in the talks when negotiating HFX's withdraw from being involved in the conflict, and at the very least it should have been mentioned in the negotiations on getting Hunter free. The only thing that was mentioned was a desire to have a battle to let some frustrations get vented...My offer was a 1vs1 to ANY player involved in the RUMR vs HELL conflict that felt they needed to prove something. I laid out the terms of the 1vs1 so all could be confident in it being on the up and up....I also PM'd Hunter, TIGGER, BabyWarLord and D3VO with the exact same offer...I was either turned down, or not responded to after several PM's. Nor did Ghetto or AJB or TIGGER suggest someone was willing to take me up on my offer. D3VO was the only player to respond and say he would be interested once things calmed down...a fight I look forward to, because he has proven he has some skills.

So then a week+ goes by, no issues, no fighting...I drop tag, 2 days latter I get attacked by TIGGER and GHOST gets attacked by TIGGER Hunter, BabyWarLord and list of other HFX players, included in this is HFX players draining wonders of those islands shared with GHOST and myself, as well as slow boats and other war like behavior.

These are multiplayer attacks, not 1 on 1's and involve enough of HFX to show someone was leading the charge who had authority to do such things. The claims of Hunter and TIGGER are that their goal is to run GHOST off the server, and that certain players, myself included are to delete our accounts and stop playing on Theta. That was their goal. When GHOST pointed out that GHOST was a friend to HFX and had done nothing but support HFX in their conflicts, and having done no action to warrant such position, TIGGER made demands that GHOST do what he says and that included who could be a member and who could be an officer and what the alliance page would say. To emphasize his position he started attacking other GHOST players and showing CRs to the leadership of GHOST saying HFX will keep attacking a new GHOST player til GHOST gives in to his demands, like shooting a hostage til the cops give in to the demands of a criminal.

I do not care what CMs were missed, what orders were not followed or why others joined in errantly, these actions taken are anything but good play behavior. They are not caused by something, for the issue is those doing them have no respect for others play. This is not solved by a simple opps, let us fix this...this is solved by removing such behavior from having the ability to lead anyone as a representative of HFX. When players participate in multiplayer attacks, it is war they are participating in. Wars require an alliance's membership to buy into it before these types of actions occur, not after. Players who behave in this manner are not ever going to follow leaderships vision and direction, for they are only out for themselves and feel they have no limitations to what they are allowed to do, it's only a matter of them finding the loop hole to claim for cover on their actions to stay in the good grace of leadership.

If war is what HFX wants, then write a DOW in the dip section like any other respectable alliance and we can get busy solving that need. Put your demands in open public so everyone can see the position the alliance takes and what it is willing to support and what it is not willing to support.

We have a ceasefire, but without Ghetto present, to be a broker of good faith, I can not see it lasting, for war has been started in GHOST's opinion. The question for HFX is, if they don't want the war, then why start it? I have dealt with AJB on many occasions, and find she is always on the job with the intent of making what wrongs have been done corrected, no matter if those wrongs are by the opposing side or her side. But after dealing with the RUMR vs HELL conflict and seeing how there is a group within HFX that does not respect her position and carries on doing diplomacy in their own fashion by their own terms not held to any HFX agreements, I must demand that more than just AJB be participating in finding solutions or GHOST will have to carry on as if HFX is declaring war til we have confidence in other possibilities. For all we know, Ghetto comes back and supports TIGGER and his bunch, leaving all the work AJB is doing for not. Or, worse, Ghetto comes back and folds to not wish to deal with TIGGER and his bunch and acts like it was just a minor discrepancy in communication. The actions of TIGGER, Hunter and BabyWarLord are beyond communication issues, and go towards character and the lack of having any. Til those three stand up and take responsibility for what they did, there is little hope of this being anything more than a short term pause to a conflict they seem to wish to have. The question then becomes, is their war and actions going to come with the full HFX support? How do we(GHOST) tell who is and isn't supporting TIGGER's bunch? We obviously have no desire to create enemies where none existed before, but also can't be expected to tie our hands behind our back to discover who is or isn't involved in HFX. Since there is an obvious dispute within HFX, maybe it's time HFX decided who better represents HFX, AJB's vision or TIGGER's vision since Ghetto's vision is neither present nor being followed.

I would add other actions TIGGER and HUNTER are well known for on the server, like changing names and attacking players with the intent of starting conflict between alliances, or even to get by with attacking their own so that the blame goes to whomever they changed their name to....as you can see it's not a single instance of these players lacking character and discipline..it is their play style.

Now the dirty laundry has been aired....judge as you will.

Hunter S. Thompson
    • DogofWar, it is a long and interesting explanation of events., You tell very detailed, and much more than I know of.
      I am not in a position where I can interfere in the matter and I hope that I am not doing anything wrong when I say, that my impression of the course has been, that the attacks made ​​by TIGER and HUNTER were pay-back for something they felt was unfair several weeks ago. That's probably what all of our members think.

Hoping I am not interfering or saying anything that makes the course worse, there is something I want to say.
      You mention that HFX could send a real DOW, but for me, it seems impossible, because of the great difference of our alliances size. It would be like David against Goliath. It is neither honorable nor fair. - But that's just my opinion.
      Then it would be better that the parties involved drop their tags and fight for a certain time. They begin and end on a specific date and time without interference from HFX or GHOST or RumR. When people return to their alliances, there must be peace and no more military attacks allowed. - Almost like you suggested from the beginning.
      Hoping for a solution in the near future. - With greetings from s-kasper

The post was edited 1 time, last by s-kasper ().

• so s-kaspar - they got their butts whipped by Dog - which is SOP for me to see...I mean really he lives for this sort of thing,. :whistling: As literally -
      he does it in his sleep. So the cowardly T I G E R and his bunch of flaming idiots from HELL, in turn, decide to touch an alliance that wasn't hadn't done anything? AND to be more precise we were an alliance of 4 active people. One of my players was inactive and the rest of them were v moded. PS Most of the v moders are still v moded.

And so are the rest of you HFXers okay with that because they felt they were dealt an unfair deal? HOW? Everyone agreed to a NAP but poor ole Coward and his band of idiots were treated unfairly? So according to you - its's okay because they were treated unfairly? So because of this unfairness - they attack an alliance that didn't do anything to you? We never touched any of you. Didn't even touch HELL. Dog did but he was tagged as RumR. So no member of GHOST touched your alliance. I was selling stuff to Valentine - ask her. BTW your leader was there during the NAP discussions but he somehow forgot to ask for concessions for them? Is that where it went unfairly - by your own words - WEEKS AGO?

In the very first place - this was a conflict between HELL and RumR until HELL couldn't handle it (I swear, I think it is because the conflict lasted more than 2 weeks) so HELL asked for some help and wanted a tag team. And the C O W A R D and HUNTER and the HELL idiots got a raw deal? I think WE got a raw deal because we were innocent. Please explain the feeling of rawness that you claim was okay for them to jump on my alliance so that I can understand it.

If C O W A R D has the balls (small foam ones) to give me orders on what I need to do in my alliance - then he should have the same balls to write a DoW...but then he would have to admit why he was angry about Dog kicking his rear end.

BTW - CO W A R D - your own dang external page needs updating too...why don't you get right on that ? hmmmm?? I know - when you get back from v mode.

ps - can someone explain why a sane person leaves 84 mortars sitting in someone else's town when they go offline and then expect ME (yes I am good and sweet and innocent - but OMG) to be nice and let them keep them? PS like I could do anything about it anyway when I wasn't the one freeing my town. And why I should, then, think that player is one of the bests on Theta?

Because if that is the best? Then Theta sucks more than I thought.

Or maybe this is a Darryl thing?

automeris wrote:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Svana ().