Ps4 Games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• I will be buying ps4 soon, and i would love to know what could be a good game for it although Assassin's Creed unity and Nba2k15 already in mind i want to know more. Any suggestions??? :D
      You cant spell Assassin without a Sin and two A$$

The post was edited 1 time, last by XAssassiNX ().

• Starwars Battlefront 3 is coming out within the next year, so if you played any of that series as a kid, or are looking for a very cool and smooth 3rd/1st person shooter that might be something to keep your eyes out.

Personally I see no reason to switch to next gen simply because it is still lacking big titles, and all the big titles that are found on the next gens can still also be found on Ps3/Xbox360

Some Things Are Better Forgotten

-Original 2009 ViP Delta and DARK Iota Player-
    • only games i have is nba 2k15 and last of us.. but Assassins creed unity will be coming soon, as my cousin will have it delivered to me this coming december.. no money so i dont have too many games. lol

• Hahaaha I've been there. Got a job and I still have over 200$ of EB Games gift cards so that's no longer an issue.

Titles I am looking out for.
      StarCraft II - Legacy of the Void - PC
      Starwars Battlefront - PC + Console
      Fallout 4 - PC + Console

I'm holding off Assassin's Creed and CoD since the quality of their games are declining as of late.

• I see, just bought Infmaous:Second Son and COD advance warfare. not that good like Last of us but still worth playing.. I will be having AC UNITY soon..

you know the game Warcraft? it is on of the freebies in playstation plus. just donwloaded it but another download on the updates is needed again so havent played it yet...

• Anybody play Fifa 15 on PS4 ? If so hook me up so we can team up and have some fun I´m not a pro but I´m pretty good been playing Fifa since 07 ...

I just finished the last Dragon Age on ps4 not that awesome to easy and they compared it to skyrim to me in the store.. But they should check there brains not even close to be as good as skyrim. Will start the legend of mordor when i get some time but I hear the ending is a dissapontment and far to easy but I will try it out and give my thoughts on it...

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
    • So far, I've spent quite a bit of time with GTA V and Shadow of Mordor. Unfortunately, I've found Destiny to become rather dull.

I'm hoping that Dying Light will deliver though. Based on what I've read and seen from TheRadBrad's youtube, it looks to be pretty solid.
    • weeener wrote:

Anybody play Fifa 15 on PS4 ? If so hook me up so we can team up and have some fun I´m not a pro but I´m pretty good been playing Fifa since 07 ...

I just finished the last Dragon Age on ps4 not that awesome to easy and they compared it to skyrim to me in the store.. But they should check there brains not even close to be as good as skyrim. Will start the legend of mordor when i get some time but I hear the ending is a dissapontment and far to easy but I will try it out and give my thoughts on it...

Bethesda spent 5 years on Skyrim and I'm pretty sure Bioware only began production a few years ago. Everytime Bethesda releases a new game, it just rakes in awards. You can't really compare a single focus 200+ person studio to a 90 person multi-focus studio.

I agree that Skyrim was a fantastic game, and the next Bethesda game (persumely Fallout 4) started pre-production in early 2010(before Skyrim was even released).

No announcement yet, but Fallout 3 had something S.P.E.C.I.A.L going for it, and I'm super excited since Todd Howard confirmed that their new game (again most likely Fallout 4) will be using an updated creation engine(modified version of skyrim's engine).

I'm still sticking to my guns and saying that EA's Battlefront and Bethesda's next title will be the better games of next gen.

• Anyone ply the witcher? I stop in the middle pf the game coz i find it difficult to play LOL. Batman arkham knight was really good. Waiting for final fantasy and need for speed game to be release