Rebelling forces and outside help

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Rebelling forces and outside help

Let's say a town of mine is occupied and I have a unit in the occupied town. If I have troops of mine from outside the town deploy to the town, will my unit in the town rebel and allow me to not face the wall, or do I have to rebel, survive a round, and then my troops from outside can not face my own wall?

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • Just tried this expecting what KK said, that I would have to face my wall unless I had already rebelled from inside the town, survived a round, and brought in more reinforcements. Instead my one slinger in the town allowed me to kill the enemy troops without facing my own walls.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • LG2nd wrote:

First of all, you can not deploy to your own occupied town, you can liberate it...
      What do you mean?
      When your town is occupied, you CAN send in units using station mission (I assume that is what you mean by 'deploy'?), and/or you CAN send in units using defend mission.
      If you finally liberate it, those units you sent using station mission will remain there; and those units you sent using defend mission will return to where they originally came from.
    • LittleIota wrote:

LG2nd wrote:

First of all, you can not deploy to your own occupied town, you can liberate it...
      What do you mean?
      When your town is occupied, you CAN send in units using station mission (I assume that is what you mean by 'deploy'?), and/or you CAN send in units using defend mission.
      If you finally liberate it, those units you sent using station mission will remain there; and those units you sent using defend mission will return to where they originally came from.

I was trying to say, first you have to liberate your town and then deploy troops, even the mission is named "Deploy, station" or anything else... it is important liberating the town first, so that your troops can enter peacefully, otherwise you are forcing them to liberate the town, no matter from inside or outside the town...
      btw. Defend town mission automatically ends when it's timer is up to the limit you have decided in the beginning of the mission. normally (1-8) hours, and not when the town has been liberated...
      An advice used to cost a "Camel" once, Now it is free, but no one takes it ^^
    • LG2nd wrote:

btw. Defend town mission automatically ends when it's timer is up to the limit you have decided in the beginning of the mission. normally (1-8) hours, and not when the town has been liberated...
      Yes. My apologies, I did not precise the time limit when I said that the units will return... should be "eventually" return to where they originally came from :)

LG2nd wrote:

I was trying to say, first you have to liberate your town and then deploy troops, even the mission is named "Deploy, station" or anything else... it is important liberating the town first, so that your troops can enter peacefully, otherwise you are forcing them to liberate the town, no matter from inside or outside the town...
      Well, of course it all depends what enemy units, if any, you have in that occupied town (and thus what units you have in that occupied town, and/or what you can build in the mean time while being occupied) in order to liberate a town.
      In any case, I see what you mean now :)