GHOST vs HFX

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• LMAO

Now THAT is funny !!

To be that proud of some cr´s that you keep them for months.... I cant think of a bigger tribute to DogofWar than that !

This K I T T E N dude must be a member of DogofWar´s fan club or something . And is now showing of his most prized posessions....

A bit sad when you think of how obsessed some people can get but I still cant stop laughing.... :lol:

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
    • HEY YOU ALL STUPID GHOST PLAYERS...... IM CHALLENGING YOU COME & FIGHT.... SHOW ME ANY GOOD CR"S AGAINST ME...
      WHATEVER YOU GUYS POSTED IS A REBEL CR'S

DOF OF STUPID JUST TARGETED SMALL & NON FIGHTERS IN HFX. HE NEVER FOUGHT WITH ANY FIGHTER OF HFX.

TILL IM ON THETA I WILL NEVER GIVE PEACE TO GHOST......... SPECIALLY SVANA & DOG OF COWARD. HE ALWAYS WITHDRAW FROM THE FIGHT WHENEVER I CAUGHT HIM.

WHERE IS YOUR '' DOG OF COWARD '' CALL HIM........... HIDING BEHIND SVANA???
    • Battle for Nightmare
      (04.12.2014 12:42:54)
      T I G E R[HFX] from Heimdall
      vs
      JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] from Nightmare

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................168(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-167)
      ............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-200)
      Swordsman...........................776(-184) - Swordsman.............................0(-500)
      Hoplite.............................276(-361) - Hoplite...............................0(-424)
      Gyrocopter............................240(-0) - Gyrocopter............................0(-100)
      Balloon-Bombardier....................47(-88) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-60)
      ............................................. - Ram....................................0(-30)
      Mortar.................................70(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-48)
      Cook...................................25(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
      Steam Giant...........................320(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military..............................-1236.6 - Military..............................-4199.6
      Offensive points........................10499 - Defence points.........................3091.5
      Damage Received.........................61830 - Damage Received........................226428
      Damage Percent............................21% - Damage Percent............................79%

Winners: T I G E R[HFX]

Losers: JuneBarcarolle[GHOST]

The town Nightmare has been pillaged by T I G E R[HFX]. The following resources have been stolen: 16292 Building material, 156 Wine
    • Stupid Ghost Players....That is precious TIGER! Calm down a bit would you... Come to Washington State where Marijuana is legal and smoke a bowl with this old man, it will help your anger issues and calm you down a bit, or do you prefer hash. Name calling is so beneath you :havecookie:

A bulldog can whip a skunk, but sometimes it's just not worth it

The post was edited 2 times, last by Swauk ().

• That's correct. HFX has waited for months to get around to posting CRs. Now that they are finally acknowledging that the Boards exist they are going to spam us all with 5 months worth of CRs. Now the question is, how long are they going to make the rest of the server wait to hear their justification for this war which THEY started? I'm betting the server will completely vanish before that happens. Go ahead, TIGER, prove me wrong.

And just for giggles, some troops and 90 cargoes took a long detour home. :P

Battle for Twilight Zone
      (23.12.2014 2:29:18)
      King Cole[HFX] from Shoggoth
      vs
      JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] from Twilight Zone, Swauk[GHOST] from Dusting Sulfur

Cook...................................51(-0) - Cook....................................2(-0)
      ............................................. - Spearman...............................49(-0)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................145(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................817(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................755(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................176(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................73(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................47(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................15(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Military....................................0 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Swauk[GHOST], JuneBarcarolle[GHOST]

Losers: King Cole[HFX]

1 of Swauk[GHOST]'s units are stationed in Twilight Zone.

50 units from JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] are protecting the town of Twilight Zone.

The miracle of Swauk[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (23.12.2014 2:14:18)

The miracle of King Cole[HFX] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (23.12.2014 2:14:18)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] 'Colossus' is activated. (23.12.2014 2:21:39)

The miracle of Swauk[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (23.12.2014 2:29:18)

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • WELL NOW YOU GUYS CANNOT FIGHT IN GAME THATS WHY TALKING TRASH ON BOARD.... i can understand your situation. Ha Ha Ha..... Even you are getting support from other players. As expected.

PLEASE ASK FOR A LATEST CR FROM ONE OF YOUR STUPID FIGHTER WAR MONGER. PLEASE TELL HIM TO POST ALL CR'S.
      HA HA HA......... HIS CR's CAN OPEN THE REALITY. Ha Ha Ha......

IM AVAILABLE ON THETA COME & FIGHT WITH ME. YOU GUYS CHALLENGED ME THAT I WILL LEAVE THETA BUT LOOK WHO LEFT .....? DOG OF COWARD.... OR MAY BE HIDING BEHIND SVANA.

BRING HIM BACK, IF YOU CANNOT THEN JUST STOP TALKING RUBBISH ON BOARD & FIGHT WITH ME IN GAME.

WHATEVER CR'S POSTED BY GHOST IS NOT IMPORTANT FOR US. BECOZ THEY NEVER FOUGHT WITH HFX FIGHTERS PROPERLY.
      ALWAYS HIDING & AVOIDING MAIN FIGHTERS. HA HA HA......... I can understand again becoz u guys wanna make urself satisfy.

BRING '' DOG OF COWARD '' BACK IN GAME.
      U ALL DOG SUPPORTERS. STOP BARKING LIKE HIM & FIGHT WITH ME IN GAME IF YOU CAN. IM GIVING OPEN CHALLENGE TO ALL.
    • Oh how cute K I T T E N is posting the same cr with June over and over again , he must think it makes him more awesome or something ! :pillepalle:

Dude I hope you guy´s are choosing Alpha then we will see how much your so called challenge is worth.... Since you are having trouble with an alliance much smaller then yours it will be interresting to see how much fighting you will do when it is a more level playing field...

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
    • Colossus........................

Sea battle near Doom
      (28.12.2014 19:47:43)
      Navy Seals[HFX] from Red wine
      vs
      TX_BiGuN[GHOST] from Doom

Ram-Ship..............................10(-10) - Ram-Ship...............................8(-27)
      Fire Ship..............................49(-0) - Fire Ship..............................0(-50)
      Mortar Ship............................21(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship.............................9(-0) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat.......................15(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier.........................3(-0) - .............................................
      Tender.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Military..................................-50 - Military.................................-445
      Offensive points.......................1112.5 - Defence points............................125
      Damage Received..........................2500 - Damage Received.........................22250
      Damage Percent............................10% - Damage Percent............................90%

The miracle of TX_BiGuN[GHOST] 'Colossus' is activated. (28.12.2014 19:33:23)

The miracle of TX_BiGuN[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (28.12.2014 19:47:43)

and some goodies taken......

Battle for Stoner
      (28.12.2014 18:12:51)
      Navy Seals[HFX] from Red wine
      vs
      TX_BiGuN[GHOST] from Stoner

Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................240(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................110(-2) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
      Military................................-12.4 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................31
      Damage Received...........................620 - Damage Received.........................90210
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Navy Seals[HFX]

The town Stoner has been pillaged by Navy Seals[HFX]. The following resources have been stolen: 90210 Building material

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

The post was edited 1 time, last by navy seals ().

• my question is

why start a new thread?? There is already one in progress so these should be merged.

But whatever

Nice CRs...about time you posted some

automeris wrote:

And I will tell you, I bet most of the people who have left, and many staying including myself, will NEVER try out another gameforge game. I have already looked at games on the web and just closed the browser window when I saw that GF was involved. One experience with this management style is enough for a lifetime.

• Battle for Kargath
      (29.12.2014 14:50:06)
      T I G E R[HFX] from χтя
      vs
      Swauk[GHOST] from Pinot Noir, Mizukage[GHOST] from Kargath

............................................. - Doctor..................................5(-0)
      Cook...................................25(-0) - Cook...................................17(-0)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................120(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................360(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................348(-2) - .............................................
      Steam Giant............................96(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................90(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................42(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
      Military.................................-2.8 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................7
      Damage Received...........................140 - Damage Received.........................27975
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: Mizukage[GHOST], Swauk[GHOST]

The town Kargath has been pillaged by T I G E R[HFX]. The following resources have been stolen: 27975 Building material

=======================

Battle for CowardlyTiger
      (29.12.2014 9:35:12)
      T I G E R[HFX] from χтя
      vs
      JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] from Forges-les-Eaux, Svana[GHOST] from CowardlyTiger

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-3)
      Swordsman.............................390(-0) - Swordsman.............................0(-200)
      Hoplite..............................410(-30) - Hoplite...............................0(-200)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................120(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant............................26(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................80(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................42(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
      Military..................................-42 - Military...............................-521.8
      Offensive points.......................1304.5 - Defence points............................105
      Damage Received..........................2100 - Damage Received.........................95397
      Damage Percent.............................2% - Damage Percent............................98%

Losers: JuneBarcarolle[GHOST], Svana[GHOST]

The town CowardlyTiger has been pillaged by T I G E R[HFX]. The following resources have been stolen: 69307 Wine

NOTE
      HFX BECOMES NO.2 N THETA BECOZ OF AJB DIRTY POLITICS IN HFX NOT BECOZ OF GHOST. SO DONT BE OVERCONFIDENT OR MAY BE YOU GUYS SATISFYING YOURSELF.
      HA HA HA.... WAKE UP GHOST COWARDS.

IF AJB DIVIDED HFX BECOZ OF GHOST THEN DECLARE ON BOARD CLEARLY.
      DONT BE SHY CHICKENS.

'' CALL DOG OF COWARD BACK '' :lolbash:
    • Well, Navy Seals, I must say that was a very creative summary of the discussion between us.

Sorry, but by now, everyone on this server knows how this war began except for you. Here is a hint: go read Svana's summary she posted or read through the many posts on these message boards or, just read the PM I sent to you when you asked me to bring you up to speed on how this war started.

Ghost did not start this war (it is very well documented that Tiger and his "loyal lieutenants" did that). We just surprised HFX because a 4 member alliance decided to fight back against the (former) largest alliance on Theta (BTW, you are welcome for the gift, TNT. It was our extreme pleasure -- yes, pun intended.)

Since neither Hunter nor Tiger are willing to end this war by doing the very simple thing we ask for, that is the reason this war continues and for no other reason. Besides, we're not asking to end this war, HFX is the one asking that we end this war.

After months of inactivity by HFX, you are now finally fighting back. Congratulations.

Well, I don't know if it is still a board rule, but since I am still under the impression that one must post a CR in a CR thread, here's a gem. And, unlike Tiger's posts, mine is actually fairly recent -- I don't bother to keep my CRs for months and months and months.

(With respect to this attack by vella, all I can say is, what the firetruck???? The last time I checked, cooks could not take down a wall. And, no, this wasn't a mistimed wave, because she never bothered to come back with anything else. To the rest of Theta, enjoy reading this CR. It is very short.)

Battle for Krasi
      Battle for Krasi
      (25.12.2014 2:52:09)
      vella[HFX] from Forges-les-Eaux
      vs
      CoUstes[GHOST] from Krasi

Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
      Military....................................0 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Losers: vella[HFX]

As the only thing left of vella[HFX]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • Thank you for getting me up to speed.

Hfx did not become 2nd from GHOST. It was AJB and her buddies deciding to leave the alliance. Thats what brought down our ranking. But its ok to be number 2. WE are fine with that. Congratulations to TNT. We decided from the beginning not to post our crs on your thread. WE decided after your alliance as a whole chose not to want to end this fight that we put up a thread of our own. We have many crs that we kept in our own internal forums.
      We will post some more recent ones to satisfy everyone.

As the server mergers draw closer we felt the need to have closure. That is the only reason for ending this "war". We are not in any rush for any other reason that that.

Here are 2 crs from today.

ISea battle near Stoned
      (29.12.2014 20:40:19)
      Navy Seals[HFX] from Stoner
      vs
      TX_BiGuN[GHOST] from Stoned

Ram-Ship..............................191(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-54)
      Paddle Speedboat......................20(-10) - Paddle Speedboat......................187(-0)
      ............................................. - Balloon Carrier........................37(-2)
      Fire Ship.............................249(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar Ship............................21(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram.............................350(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship............................46(-2) - .............................................
      Tender.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Military.................................-120 - Military.................................-326
      Offensive points..........................815 - Defence points............................300
      Damage Received..........................6000 - Damage Received.........................16300
      Damage Percent............................26% - Damage Percent............................74%

Losers: TX_BiGuN[GHOST]

Sea battle near Dallas
      (29.12.2014 0:48:09)
      Navy Seals[HFX] from Ft Worth
      vs
      TX_BiGuN[GHOST] from Dallas

Ram-Ship.............................490(-10) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-50)
      Fire Ship.............................360(-0) - Fire Ship..............................0(-25)
      Tender.................................61(-0) - Tender.................................20(-0)
      Mortar Ship...........................199(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram..............................60(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship............................66(-0) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat.......................90(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier........................66(-0) - .............................................
      Military..................................-50 - Military.................................-405
      Offensive points.......................1012.5 - Defence points............................125
      Damage Received..........................2500 - Damage Received.........................20250
      Damage Percent............................10% - Damage Percent............................90%

Sea battle near Ñamu
      (30.12.2014 2:32:18)
      bludrane[GHOST] from Gi-Yeña, Ñamu
      vs
      Alhazred[HFX] from Shoggoth, King Cole[HFX] from Spartian Empire, T I G E R[HFX] from χтя

Ram-Ship.............................167(-63) - Ram-Ship.............................389(-63)
      Fire Ship...........................198(-152) - Fire Ship..............................1(-19)
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................130(-0)
      Steam Ram..............................30(-0) - Steam Ram.............................46(-29)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship.............................2(-2)
      Diving Boat...........................14(-16) - Diving Boat...........................15(-14)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................40(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................64(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................28(-2) - Balloon Carrier........................46(-2)
      Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender.................................19(-0)
      Catapult Ship..........................30(-0) - .............................................
      Military..............................-1636.6 - Military..............................-1523.6
      Offensive points.........................3809 - Defence points.........................4091.5
      Damage Received.........................81830 - Damage Received.........................76180
      Damage Percent............................51% - Damage Percent............................49%

Winners: T I G E R[HFX], King Cole[HFX], Alhazred[HFX]

Losers: bludrane[GHOST]

The post was edited 1 time, last by navy seals ().

• good job King Cole

here are some more............somebody is gonna get drunk on all that wine........ :w00t:

Sea battle near Kargath
      (24.12.2014 19:20:38)
      King Cole[HFX] from 老虎是个胆小鬼, Forges-les-Eaux
      vs
      Mizukage[GHOST] from Kargath

Fire Ship.............................6(-118) - Fire Ship..............................9(-21)
      Mortar Ship...........................122(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................17(-80)
      Steam Ram.............................67(-29) - Steam Ram.............................62(-41)
      Rocket Ship............................0(-16) - Rocket Ship.............................1(-6)
      Diving Boat.............................9(-8) - Diving Boat...........................38(-11)
      Paddle Speedboat.....................106(-10) - Paddle Speedboat......................120(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................64(-0) - Balloon Carrier........................62(-0)
      Tender.................................42(-0) - Tender.................................40(-0)
      Ram-Ship..............................351(-0) - .............................................
      Military..............................-2101.2 - Military..............................-3296.4
      Offensive points.........................8241 - Defence points...........................5253
      Damage Received........................105060 - Damage Received........................164820
      Damage Percent............................38% - Damage Percent............................62%

Winners: King Cole[HFX]

Losers: Mizukage[GHOST]
      King Cole

30.12.2014 5:05:18
      Battle for Kargath
      (24.12.2014 21:42:58)
      King Cole[HFX] from Forges-les-Eaux
      vs
      Swauk[GHOST] from Dusting Sulfur, Mizukage[GHOST] from Kargath

Sulfur Carabineer.....................145(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-128)
      ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-12)
      Swordsman..........................1240(-273) - Swordsman.............................0(-401)
      Hoplite.............................612(-462) - Hoplite...............................0(-383)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant............................0(-76)
      Gyrocopter...........................237(-29) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-50)
      ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-19)
      Mortar.................................61(-0) - Mortar.................................30(-0)
      Doctor.................................20(-0) - Doctor..................................5(-0)
      Cook...................................70(-0) - Cook...................................17(-0)
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................60(-0) - .............................................
      Military..............................-1046.9 - Military..............................-2345.6
      Offensive points.........................5864 - Defence points........................2617.25
      Damage Received.........................52345 - Damage Received........................162279
      Damage Percent............................24% - Damage Percent............................76%

Losers: Swauk[GHOST], Mizukage[GHOST]

The town Kargath has been pillaged by King Cole[HFX]. The following resources have been stolen: 20033 Building material, 24966 Wine
      King Cole

30.12.2014 5:06:30
      Sea battle near Kargath
      (24.12.2014 23:00:13)
      vs

Fire Ship............................20(-138) - Fire Ship...............................0(-9)
      Mortar Ship...........................211(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-17)
      Steam Ram.............................140(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-62)
      Rocket Ship............................4(-10) - Rocket Ship.............................0(-1)
      Diving Boat...........................23(-11) - Diving Boat............................0(-38)
      Paddle Speedboat......................138(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................120(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................111(-0) - Balloon Carrier........................62(-0)
      Tender.................................50(-0) - Tender.................................40(-0)
      Ram-Ship..............................671(-0) - .............................................
      Military..............................-1357.8 - Military..............................-2720.2
      Offensive points.......................6800.5 - Defence points.........................3394.5
      Damage Received.........................67890 - Damage Received........................136010
      Damage Percent............................33% - Damage Percent............................67%

Losers: Mizukage[GHOST]
      King Cole

30.12.2014 5:07:29
      Preview

Battle for Kargath
      (25.12.2014 3:12:06)
      vs

Cook...................................41(-0) - Cook...................................17(-0)
      Mortar.................................35(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-30)
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor..................................5(-0)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................119(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................628(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................310(-3) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................94(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................59(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
      Military.................................-4.2 - Military.................................-930
      Offensive points.........................2325 - Defence points...........................10.5
      Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received........................137999

Losers: Swauk[GHOST], Mizukage[GHOST]

The town Kargath has been pillaged by King Cole[HFX]. The following resources have been stolen: 40769 Building material, 50730 Wine

King Cole

30.12.2014 5:08:35
      Preview

Battle for Kargath
      (25.12.2014 7:11:14)
      vs

Sulfur Carabineer.....................159(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................801(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................382(-3) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................37(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
      Military.................................-4.2 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................10.5
      Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received.........................91499

The town Kargath has been pillaged by King Cole[HFX]. The following resources have been stolen: 40832 Building material, 50667 Wine

King Cole

30.12.2014 5:09:41
      Battle for Kargath
      (25.12.2014 17:55:23)
      vs

Doctor.................................13(-0) - Doctor..................................5(-0)
      Cook...................................48(-0) - Cook...................................17(-0)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................142(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................584(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................247(-3) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................142(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................41(-0) - .............................................
      Military.................................-4.2 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................10.5
      Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received.........................26221

Losers: Mizukage[GHOST], Swauk[GHOST]

The town Kargath has been pillaged by King Cole[HFX]. The following resources have been stolen: 11827 Building material, 14394 Wine
      King Cole

30.12.2014 5:11:45
      Sea battle near Petra
      (26.12.2014 5:44:51)
      King Cole[HFX] from טייגר הוא פחדן
      vs
      CoUstes[GHOST] from Petra

Ram-Ship.............................178(-13) - Ram-Ship................................0(-7)
      Diving Boat............................20(-3) - Diving Boat...........................35(-25)
      Balloon Carrier........................31(-0) - Balloon Carrier........................35(-0)
      Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................29(-0)
      Mortar Ship............................66(-0) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat.......................41(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-125.6 - Military.................................-540
      Offensive points.........................1350 - Defence points............................314
      Damage Received..........................6280 - Damage Received.........................27000
      Damage Percent............................18% - Damage Percent............................82%

Losers: CoUstes[GHOST]
      King Cole

30.12.2014 5:16:21
      Preview

Sea battle near Ñamu
      (30.12.2014 2:32:18)
      bludrane[GHOST] from Gi-Yeña, Ñamu
      vs
      Alhazred[HFX] from Shoggoth, King Cole[HFX] from Spartian Empire, T I G E R[HFX] from χтя

Ram-Ship.............................167(-63) - Ram-Ship.............................389(-63)
      Fire Ship...........................198(-152) - Fire Ship..............................1(-19)
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................130(-0)
      Steam Ram..............................30(-0) - Steam Ram.............................46(-29)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship.............................2(-2)
      Diving Boat...........................14(-16) - Diving Boat...........................15(-14)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................40(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................64(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................28(-2) - Balloon Carrier........................46(-2)
      Tender.................................10(-0) - Tender.................................19(-0)
      Catapult Ship..........................30(-0) - .............................................
      Military..............................-1636.6 - Military..............................-1523.6
      Offensive points.........................3809 - Defence points.........................4091.5
      Damage Received.........................81830 - Damage Received.........................76180
      Damage Percent............................51% - Damage Percent............................49%

Winners: T I G E R[HFX], King Cole[HFX], Alhazred[HFX]

Losers: bludrane[GHOST]
    • one more TODAY.

Sea battle near Stoner
      (30.12.2014 16:57:17)
      Navy Seals[HFX] from LuLuville, steel toe boots
      vs
      TX_BiGuN[GHOST] from Stoner

Ram-Ship.............................201(-30) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-151)
      Fire Ship............................228(-21) - Fire Ship..............................0(-50)
      Mortar Ship............................21(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-14)
      Balloon Carrier.........................4(-0) - Balloon Carrier.........................5(-0)
      Tender.................................70(-0) - Tender.................................37(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................350(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship...........................38(-20) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat.......................20(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-840.2 - Military..............................-1378.6
      Offensive points.......................3446.5 - Defence points.........................2100.5
      Damage Received.........................42010 - Damage Received.........................68930
      Damage Percent............................37% - Damage Percent............................63%

• Well my damage becomes more becoz of NO Forge but at the end he went on VACATION MODE........ :lolbash: :lolbash: :lolbash: :lolbash: :lolbash:

====================
      Sea battle near Gi-Yeña
      (30.12.2014 12:55:58)
      T I G E R[HFX] from Tagåchang, Twilight Zone, Ñamu, Hysocc[HFX] from Shoggoth
      vs
      DiamondPrincess[GHOST] from Fire Starr, bludrane[GHOST] from Gi-Yeña

Paddle Speedboat......................120(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................126(-0)
      Ram-Ship............................358(-198) - Ram-Ship............................252(-244)
      Fire Ship............................59(-228) - Fire Ship.............................0(-430)
      Catapult Ship..........................48(-0) - Catapult Ship..........................70(-0)
      Mortar Ship...........................168(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................126(-0)
      Steam Ram............................194(-31) - Steam Ram.............................13(-17)
      Diving Boat............................55(-0) - Diving Boat...........................46(-40)
      Balloon Carrier.......................28(-27) - Balloon Carrier.......................136(-8)
      Tender.................................40(-0) - Tender.................................30(-0)
      Rocket Ship...........................36(-82) - .............................................
      Military..............................-6199.6 - Military................................-5326
      Offensive points........................13315 - Defence points..........................15499
      Damage Received........................309980 - Damage Received........................266300
      Damage Percent............................53% - Damage Percent............................47%

Winners: T I G E R[HFX], Hysocc[HFX]

Losers: DiamondPrincess[GHOST], T I G E R[HFX], bludrane[GHOST]

===================

Battle for Tagåchang
      (30.12.2014 10:41:05)
      T I G E R[HFX] from Ñamu
      vs
      Swauk[GHOST] from Dusting Sulfur

Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook....................................1(-0)
      Swordsman.............................400(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................396(-4) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................144(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................90(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-3)
      Military.................................-5.6 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................14
      Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received.........................15342
      Damage Percent.............................1% - Damage Percent............................99%

Losers: Swauk[GHOST]

The town Tagåchang has been pillaged by T I G E R[HFX]. The following resources have been stolen: 9671 Building material, 5671 Wine
    • "Tiger", you are mightier than you think. You drove bludrane into v-mode, not only on Theta, but also on Zeta. Everyone, beware of the awesomeness of "Tiger".

Or, perhaps this is the holiday season in the US and bludrane took a planned trip? I don't know... :whistling:

Anyway, here's an HFX "win" "Tiger" has not yet posted:

Battle for WayStation
      Battle for WayStation
      (30.12.2014 12:37:29)
      T I G E R[HFX] from Ñamu
      vs
      JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] from Twilight Zone, Swauk[GHOST] from Brimstone

Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook....................................2(-0)
      ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................105(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................300(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................300(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................100(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................40(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
      Military....................................0 - Military.................................-0.6
      Offensive points..........................1.5 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received............................30

Losers: JuneBarcarolle[GHOST], Swauk[GHOST]

The miracle of Swauk[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (30.12.2014 12:37:29)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (30.12.2014 12:37:29)

As the only thing left of Swauk[GHOST]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

JuneBarcarolle[GHOST]'s army has been completely destroyed.

What's missing from this CR? Oh, that's right, no loot. Better luck next time, "Tiger".
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.