GHOST vs HFX

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Battle for Kargath
      (30.12.2014 22:43:51)
      T I G E R[HFX] from χтя
      vs
      Mizukage[GHOST] from Kargath

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Doctor..................................5(-0)
      ............................................. - Cook...................................16(-0)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................200(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................247(-3) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................42(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military.................................-4.2 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................10.5
      Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received.........................18881
      Damage Percent.............................1% - Damage Percent............................99%

Winners: T I G E R[HFX]

Losers: Mizukage[GHOST]

The town Kargath has been pillaged by T I G E R[HFX]. The following resources have been stolen: 9743 Building material, 9138 Wine
    • navy seals wrote:

As the server mergers draw closer we felt the need to have closure. That is the only reason for ending this "war". We are not in any rush for any other reason that that.

Really? You claim you want closure and yet your self-proclaimed leader (at least he's claiming that he's running things) continues to inform us that there will never be peace. Never will GHOST (Theta and Zeta) and BE (Zeta) have peace. If you expect anyone to believe a word you say, you might want to prove to us that you can control your own people. HUNTER has already demonstrated that he has more control over HFX than anyone else, especially now that most of the sane people left. As long as he's promising HFX will continue their attacks even beyond the merge (and regardless of any ceasefire the "dips" agree to), it seems to me that this conversation is simply posturing on your part.

Meanwhile I'm having fun watching you guys burn gold in our towns.

Battle for Krotida
      (31.12.2014 1:54:37)
      AZTECGODS[HFX] from Jedudiel
      vs
      CoUstes[GHOST] from Krotida, JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] from Twilight Zone, Swauk[GHOST] from Dusting Sulfur

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-2)
      Cook...................................52(-0) - Cook....................................1(-0)
      Swordsman............................1467(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite.............................1586(-15) - .............................................
      Steam Giant............................50(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................344(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier....................134(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................29(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................13(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................70(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
      Military..................................-21 - Military.................................-1.2
      Offensive points............................3 - Defence points...........................52.5
      Damage Received..........................1050 - Damage Received............................60
      Damage Percent............................94% - Damage Percent.............................6%

Winners: AZTECGODS[HFX]

Losers: CoUstes[GHOST], JuneBarcarolle[GHOST], Swauk[GHOST]

The miracle of Swauk[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.12.2014 1:24:37)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.12.2014 1:24:37)

The miracle of Swauk[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.12.2014 1:39:37)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.12.2014 1:39:37)

The miracle of Swauk[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.12.2014 1:54:37)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (31.12.2014 1:54:37)

As the only thing left of Swauk[GHOST]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • The players just like getting under your skin. It seems to work.
      Hfx players listen pretty much to me. They have kept off of Drew since he took GHOST tag as per my requests. We do want closure, but we will not bow to any demands. Why are we burning gold? Because GHOST keeps running from the fight. And when there is a fight, bang goes the colossus.
      If you want to say GHOST is defeating HFX ... ya they are .....in saving GOLD.

AS i said before, when you want to stop the fighting.... i will tell HFX players to stop attacking GHOST.

Svana, I dont bite. You can contact me directly and not have to go through LostSoul.
      Lost i appreciate your professionalism and i do have respect for you.
      Where i lose respect is when people directly take cheap shots at others......
    • You expect us to believe that you can control Hunter and Tiger? Prove it. Let's see some apologies.

Or it that's too much for you to swallow, how about explaining the basis for this conflict in the first place? Everyone has seen our version of the story. What's HFX's? All I've heard from you guys is that GHOST was a small alliance that your people are allowed to bully, and that we should feel honored you even bothered to speak to us. HFX was the #1 alliance so therefore (in your minds) it was your right to gang up on people, and that as a small alliance we should essentially sit here, take it, and not complain.

I hate to break it to you, but that's not acceptable to us. We will continue to be a thorn and deny you what you want, whether its dogpile battles (sorry, not our style) or the peace you claim to want. If you want closure, you need to deal with the problems you created and not simply try to hide them under the rug.

Meanwhile here's a token CR for the post.

Sea battle near Forges-les-Eaux
      (30.12.2014 6:09:01)
      JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] from Forges-les-Eaux
      vs
      T I G E R[HFX] from χтя

............................................. - Ram-Ship...............................0(-12)
      Fire Ship..............................14(-6) - Fire Ship...............................0(-6)
      Balloon Carrier........................39(-0) - .............................................
      Tender.................................60(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-37.2 - Military................................-97.2
      Offensive points..........................243 - Defence points.............................93
      Damage Received..........................1860 - Damage Received..........................4860
      Damage Percent............................27% - Damage Percent............................73%

Winners: JuneBarcarolle[GHOST]

Losers: T I G E R[HFX]

113 units from JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] are defending the port of Forges-les-Eaux

The miracle of T I G E R[HFX] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (30.12.2014 5:54:01)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (30.12.2014 5:54:01)

The miracle of T I G E R[HFX] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (30.12.2014 6:09:01)

The miracle of JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (30.12.2014 6:09:01)

T I G E R[HFX]'s army has been completely destroyed.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats

The post was edited 1 time, last by JuneBarcarolle ().

• my return. GHOST win

When we seen that Tiger and Hunter were altering CRs in HFX rundmail (yeah we still have eyes in HFX...as I stated before, AJB and those sympathetic to her position, were not the players we were using to get a view of what was happening inside HFX, and a little note...our spies are still HFX tagged :D ) and told by the then leader that the altering was ok because they were trying to boost morale and participation using propaganda, which doesn't require truth or accuracy.....we knew then that some day this altering of CRs was going to show up inside the war thread...for when cheaters feel they can get by with something, they push it even further.

I started keeping CRs that were above 10k damage difference and involved me...I have hundreds of previously not posted CRs just for when this would occur...I knew Tiger and Hunter would wait til the CRs were so far out of date that they could go unchallenged with either completely falsified or partially altered CRs...I am pretty sure we could come up with some log files of conversations of just this sort of thing from back when it was discovered for proof of what I am saying. I won't get into the actual IK Rule breaking ones as that would be against the rules, those challenges have already been filed and the authorities have already looked into it....As it was told to us, just because players admit cheating in rundmail, doesn't make it enough proof that they actually cheated, which is needed to give them a ban. But altering CRs is not breaking IK rules, so us discussing it is not against the rules either :D

I want to thank Tiger, Hunter and Navy Seals for finally posting CRs on the boards...as it validates everything we have been stating all along...that GHOST was whipping their butts in this war...and if they had anything to show they would show it...which they have done. Now the massive amounts of CRs we were holding can be released to counter their position...Everyone who has fought GHOST knows we keep a stash of CRs to flood the thread in a counter to days when we are not at our best and the opposing team posts some winning CRs. You should have taken their advice and either post often or don't post at all....now that you have posted, you gave up that doubt you could hold that you may have actually been doing well...for the doubt is removed with your posting, and the tallies become more reflective of the actual state of the war. So thank you. Oh, and Tiger/Hunter...You started this by saying you would beat GHOST in military and in diplomacy....You have failed miserably in the military part...AJB leaving was a failure on your part in the diplomatic part...and you posting CRs just added another diplomatic failure....so sorry but you lose...AGAIN! At some point, you and the rest of the membership of HFX is going to come to realize, that your actions and the refusal to say sorry for them, your continued failures and your continued expense, was a costly mistake considering you could have avoided all of this by simply telling Svana you were sorry for the initial mistake of attacking GHOST. I warned you time and time again to not do what you ended up doing...you are the biggest losers and the merge will not hide that fact, it will only become more apparent as other alliances on the other servers get their chance at showing you just how inept you are at this game.

Sea battle near Cole
      (25.08.2014 7:28:09)
      Dog of War[GHOST] from Syed Bass G1, Cole, Polis5, Swauk[GHOST] from Mohenjo-daro
      vs
      pitdude[HFX] from Pait, Jugno[HFX] from Dew Su, BIG BOSS[HFX] from General

Balloon Carrier.......................64(-11) - Balloon Carrier.......................94(-33)
      Ram-Ship..............................150(- 0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-2)
      Fire Ship...........................181(-199) - Fire Ship.............................0(-284)
      Mortar Ship...........................210(- 0) - Mortar Ship...........................0(-204)
      Steam Ram..............................72(- 0) - Steam Ram.............................0(-238)
      Paddle Speedboat......................120(- 0) - Paddle Speedboat......................326(- 0)
      Tender.................................75(- 0) - Tender.................................70(- 0)
      Catapult Ship..........................26(- 0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat..........................150(-25) - .............................................
      Military..............................-2046.8 - Military.............................-12976.4
      Offensive points........................32441 - Defence points...........................5117
      Damage Received........................102340 - Damage Received........................648820
      Damage Percent............................13% - Damage Percent............................87%

Winners: Dog of War[GHOST], Swauk[GHOST]

Losers: pitdude[HFX], Dog of War[GHOST], BIG BOSS[HFX], Jugno[HFX]

As the only thing left of Jugno[HFX]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

"I consider myself a road man for the lords of karma."

Hunter S. Thompson
    • Ghost Wins -- Tossing Out the Trash

Now that these CR threads have been merged, perhaps the good folks in HFX will observe the posting rules for this thread (but I highly doubt it).

So, Tiger/Hunter likes to warp his town into our core area and then spread himself real thin with hollow victories and captured ports.

Here's what just 20 PWRs do to a weak attempt to hold ports (note, I am not posting every CR, because not all of them were over the 10k minimum limit, however, many of the ones not being posted were over 8k).

Sea battle near RedneckHumor
      (02.01.2015 16:12:38)
      CoUstes[GHOST] from WayStation
      vs
      T I G E R[HFX] from ᴛ ɪ ɢ ᴇ ʀ

............................................. - Ram-Ship...............................0(-33)
      ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................0(-30)
      Steam Ram..............................30(-0) - .............................................
      Military....................................0 - Military.................................-351
      Offensive points........................877.5 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................17550
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: CoUstes[GHOST]

30 war ships are being moved from CoUstes[GHOST] to RedneckHumor

The miracle of CoUstes[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.01.2015 15:42:38)

The miracle of CoUstes[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.01.2015 15:57:38)

The miracle of CoUstes[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.01.2015 16:12:38)

Sea battle near 老虎是个胆小鬼
      (02.01.2015 5:41:14)
      CoUstes[GHOST] from Pinot Noir
      vs

............................................. - Ram-Ship...............................0(-12)
      ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................0(-16)
      Steam Ram..............................20(-0) - Steam Ram...............................0(-4)
      Military....................................0 - Military...............................-255.2
      Offensive points..........................638 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................12760
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

20 war ships are being moved from CoUstes[GHOST] to 老虎是个胆小鬼

The miracle of CoUstes[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.01.2015 5:11:14)

The miracle of CoUstes[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.01.2015 5:26:14)

The miracle of CoUstes[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.01.2015 5:41:14)

Sea battle near CowardlyTiger
      (02.01.2015 6:19:46)
      CoUstes[GHOST] from 老虎是个胆小鬼
      vs

............................................. - Fire Ship..............................0(-16)
      Steam Ram..............................20(-0) - Steam Ram...............................0(-4)
      ............................................. - Balloon Carrier.........................1(-0)
      Military....................................0 - Military...............................-255.2
      Offensive points..........................638 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................12760

20 war ships are being moved from CoUstes[GHOST] to CowardlyTiger

The miracle of CoUstes[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.01.2015 5:49:46)

The miracle of CoUstes[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.01.2015 6:04:46)

The miracle of CoUstes[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.01.2015 6:19:46)

As the only thing left of T I G E R[HFX]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

Had to bump it up to 30 PWRs for these, but Tiger/Hunter had still failed to learn the errors of his ways.

Sea battle near RedneckHumor
      (02.01.2015 16:12:38)
      CoUstes[GHOST] from WayStation
      vs

............................................. - Ram-Ship...............................0(-33)
      ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................0(-30)
      Steam Ram..............................30(-0) - .............................................
      Military....................................0 - Military.................................-351
      Offensive points........................877.5 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................17550

30 war ships are being moved from CoUstes[GHOST] to RedneckHumor

The miracle of CoUstes[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.01.2015 15:42:38)

The miracle of CoUstes[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.01.2015 15:57:38)

The miracle of CoUstes[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.01.2015 16:12:38)

Sea battle near Dusana
      (02.01.2015 17:27:06)
      CoUstes[GHOST] from Creole marble
      vs

............................................. - Fire Ship..............................0(-20)
      Steam Ram..............................30(-0) - Steam Ram...............................0(-4)
      Military....................................0 - Military.................................-280
      Offensive points..........................700 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................14000

30 war ships are being moved from CoUstes[GHOST] to Dusana

The miracle of CoUstes[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.01.2015 17:12:06)

The miracle of CoUstes[GHOST] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (02.01.2015 17:27:06)

But, not all is hopeless for these HFX folks. No, it looks like they finally learned that you don't hold ports with such weak navies. Their solution, add two or three more members to the mix and blockade with thousands of ships, spending tons of their gold. What a bunch of "geniuses". And all because the Tiger/Hunter male ego won't allow him to apologize to Ghost for starting this war against a 4 member alliance. :lolbash:
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • The Keystone Cops aka: HFX tried their best, but I am like a wet bar of soap in their hands. I slip out of their hands and they kept dropping it and I kept screwing them. 3 against one I like those odds. I did have to hit the colossus button as my forge was almost done...darn it. :lol:
      :lolbash:

Sea battle near Bright Sulfur
      (03.01.2015 23:46:33)
      Swauk[GHOST] from Brimstone, Bright Sulfur, Dark Sulfur, TheWall
      vs
      Doc[HFX] from Bongo, Krotida, T I G E R[HFX] from ᴛ ɪ ɢ ᴇ ʀ, Shoggoth, Tagåchang, Alhazred[HFX] from Krotida, Gi-Yeña, Bright Sulfur, Crude Sulfur

Ram-Ship............................283(-138) - Ram-Ship...........................1068(-198)
      Fire Ship...........................134(-298) - Fire Ship...........................141(-324)
      Mortar Ship...........................126(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................192(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................157(-3) - Steam Ram............................757(-51)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship...........................96(-40)
      Diving Boat..........................148(-32) - Diving Boat..........................120(-10)
      Paddle Speedboat......................150(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................265(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................70(-10) - Balloon Carrier......................220(-20)
      Tender.................................75(-0) - Tender.................................90(-0)
      Catapult Ship.........................112(-0) - Catapult Ship..........................56(-0)
      Military................................-3536 - Military..............................-6104.8
      Offensive points........................15262 - Defence points...........................8840
      Damage Received........................176800 - Damage Received........................305240
      Damage Percent............................36% - Damage Percent............................64%

Winners: Swauk[GHOST]

Losers: Swauk[GHOST], Alhazred[HFX], Doc[HFX], T I G E R[HFX]

A bulldog can whip a skunk, but sometimes it's just not worth it

The post was edited 1 time, last by Swauk ().

• Battle for PKJ11
      (25.08.2014 9:15:56)
      Swauk[GHOST] from Mohenjo-daro, PKJ11, Polis5, Polis2, CoUstes[GHOST] from Mohenjo-daro, Polis2, PKJ11, Polis5, Dog of War[GHOST] from Mohenjo-daro
      vs
      JAGGOOO[HFX] from PKJ11

Sulfur Carabineer....................1248(- 0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................0(-1250)
      Swordsman.........................2503(-1487) - Swordsman............................0(-1985)
      Hoplite.............................639(-527) - Hoplite..............................0(-4567)
      Steam Giant........................1563(-171) - Steam Giant...........................0(-850)
      Gyrocopter...........................439(-90) - Gyrocopter............................0(-462)
      Ram...................................156(- 0) - Ram.....................................0(-3)
      Mortar................................219(- 0) - Mortar.................................0(-24)
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................58(- 0)
      Cook..................................215(- 0) - Cook..................................127(- 0)
      Catapult..............................114(- 0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier..................457(-126) - .............................................
      Wall....................................7(- 0) - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Military..............................-4538.2 - Military...............................-20958
      Offensive points........................52395 - Defence points........................11345.5
      Damage Received........................226910 - Damage Received.......................1047900
      Damage Percent............................17% - Damage Percent............................83%

Winners: Dog of War[GHOST], Swauk[GHOST], CoUstes[GHOST]

Losers: Swauk[GHOST], CoUstes[GHOST], Dog of War[GHOST], JAGGOOO[HFX]

Battle for Marmor SECHS
      (25.08.2014 18:52:25)
      Dog of War[GHOST] from Hard Hat Area
      vs
      Sniper[HFX] from Marmor SECHS

Hoplite................................44(-6) - .............................................
      Catapult................................6(- 0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................18(- 0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1)
      Military.................................-8.4 - Military.................................... 0
      Offensive points............................ 0 - Defence points.............................21
      Damage Received...........................420 - Damage Received.........................49999
      Damage Percent............................. 0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Dog of War[GHOST]

The town Marmor SECHS has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 17964 icon_wood_small, 2877 icon_wine_small, 15708 icon_marble_small, 2732 icon_crystal_small, 10718 icon_sulfur_small

Battle for Marmor SECHS
      (26.08.2014 2:49:50)
      vs

Hoplite................................44(-6) - .............................................
      Catapult................................6(- 0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................18(- 0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1)
      Military.................................-8.4 - Military.................................... 0
      Offensive points............................ 0 - Defence points.............................21
      Damage Received...........................420 - Damage Received.........................49997
      Damage Percent............................. 0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

The town Marmor SECHS has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 18187 icon_wood_small, 2631 icon_wine_small, 15955 icon_marble_small, 2686 icon_crystal_small, 10538 icon_sulfur_small

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for Marmor SECHS
      (26.08.2014 5:09:08)
      vs

Damage Received...........................420 - Damage Received.........................49997

The town Marmor SECHS has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 18274 icon_wood_small, 2524 icon_wine_small, 16049 icon_marble_small, 2671 icon_crystal_small, 10479 icon_sulfur_small

Sea battle near TheWall
      (27.08.2014 23:29:49)
      Dog of War[GHOST] from Aidey City, TheWall
      vs
      Doc[HFX] from Sable

Ram-Ship...............................51(- 0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-20)
      Steam Ram..............................50(- 0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-10)
      Balloon Carrier.........................8(- 0) - .............................................
      Fire Ship..............................31(-5) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................31(- 0) - .............................................
      Military..................................-31 - Military.................................-340
      Offensive points..........................850 - Defence points...........................77.5
      Damage Received..........................1550 - Damage Received.........................17000
      Damage Percent.............................8% - Damage Percent............................92%

Losers: Doc[HFX]

Doc[HFX]'s army has been completely destroyed.

Hunter S. Thompson
    • Hey you DOG OF COWARD.

COME & FIGHT with me. U never fought properly with me. You always withdraw & run.... :lol:
      Well you guys never fought properly with any HFX Fighter ever. Most of the CR's is Rebel or you attack on non fighter player of HFX. :lolbash:

COME & FIGHT LIKE A MAN...... Oh i forgot, ur not a MAN.....ur a DOG :lol:

MOSTLY YOU HAVE COWARDS IN YOUR ALLY OR Try to hire again Fighters from other Alliance.

IM NOT GOING TO OVER THIS FIGHT.

The post was edited 1 time, last by T I G E R ().

• T I G E R wrote:

Well you guys never fought properly with any HFX Fighter ever.

So what you are saying is that he wont wait untill you guy´s turn up with 10 more players vs him and for that he is a coward ? And why do you trash talk your teammates ? You say they cant fight and they all suck and only you can fight in HFX ! I´m sure glad I dont have a " friend " like you.... :thumbdown:

T I G E R wrote:

Most of the CR's is Rebel or you attack on non fighter player of HFX.

Again calling your friends farms and bad fighters , if you think all other players in HFX suck so much why dont you drop tag so you dont have to play with losers like that ? Because as I see it you are the only one calling HFX weak and poor fighters... Come to Alpha K I T T E N and I will show you how a weak player like me fight you....

And in this cr you had 3 other HFX members helping you and you still got beaten by a single guy ... But of course it was the others was so bad in fighting they drag you down , if you fought that battle alone you would have crushed Swauk , right ?

I dont understand how the rest of HFX can stand the abuse you are throwing at them all the time . If you think they are such poor players why the hell are you even in HFX ? Or does it make you feel like a tough guy talking down to your members in your alliance ?!? :puke:

Swauk wrote:

Sea battle near Bright Sulfur
      (03.01.2015 23:46:33)
      Swauk[GHOST] from Brimstone, Bright Sulfur, Dark Sulfur, TheWall
      vs
      Doc[HFX] from Bongo, Krotida, T I G E R[HFX] from ᴛ ɪ ɢ ᴇ ʀ, Shoggoth, Tagåchang, Alhazred[HFX] from Krotida, Gi-Yeña, Bright Sulfur, Crude Sulfur

Ram-Ship............................283(-138) - Ram-Ship...........................1068(-198)
      Fire Ship...........................134(-298) - Fire Ship...........................141(-324)
      Mortar Ship...........................126(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................192(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................157(-3) - Steam Ram............................757(-51)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship...........................96(-40)
      Diving Boat..........................148(-32) - Diving Boat..........................120(-10)
      Paddle Speedboat......................150(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................265(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................70(-10) - Balloon Carrier......................220(-20)
      Tender.................................75(-0) - Tender.................................90(-0)
      Catapult Ship.........................112(-0) - Catapult Ship..........................56(-0)
      Military................................-3536 - Military..............................-6104.8
      Offensive points........................15262 - Defence points...........................8840
      Damage Received........................176800 - Damage Received........................305240
      Damage Percent............................36% - Damage Percent............................64%

Winners: Swauk[GHOST]

Losers: Swauk[GHOST], Alhazred[HFX], Doc[HFX], T I G E R[HFX]

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
    • TIGER....need I remind how this got started? I offered to you, Hunter, Ghetto, BWL, Ihazreds and D3VO a fair 1vs1 ...all but D3VO turned me down, and instead you chose to get 10 other HFX players involved by attacking GHOST when I wasn't even in GHOST at the time. For you to now state something regarding not fighting fair, is laughable. You have no problems using these "non Fighters" towns and resources, I have no problems taking their pixels and resources. I offered everyone in HFX who was not involved in that 10 player attack on GHOST a way out by telling me or Svana that they did not wish to fight and be put on the do not hit list, making them off limits. Every single player who has sent me a message, has received that treatment with the understanding we came to terms with upon request.

I will fight wars how I see they need fought to be won...I care less about how you view a proper fight...you had your chance to both get a fair fight and to end the one we are bringing. All you had to do was say sorry to Svana for the attacks on GHOST when you were really just trying to get at me. You could not be man enough to apologize because you made a stupid ego boosted claim in your rundmail about never saying sorry.

Sea battle near TheWall
      (27.08.2014 23:29:49)
      Dog of War[GHOST] from Aidey City, TheWall
      vs
      Doc[HFX] from Sable

Ram-Ship...............................51(- 0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-20)
      Steam Ram..............................50(- 0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-10)
      Balloon Carrier.........................8(- 0) - .............................................
      Fire Ship..............................31(-5) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................31(- 0) - .............................................
      Military..................................-31 - Military.................................-340
      Offensive points..........................850 - Defence points...........................77.5
      Damage Received..........................1550 - Damage Received.........................17000
      Damage Percent.............................8% - Damage Percent............................92%

Doc[HFX]'s army has been completely destroyed.

Sea battle near Krotida
      (28.08.2014 1:08:21)
      Dog of War[GHOST] from RedneckHumor, CoUstes[GHOST] from Krotida
      vs
      Doc[HFX] from Sable

Ram-Ship..............................195(-6) - Ram-Ship.............................242(-29)
      Fire Ship.............................15(-16) - Fire Ship.............................36(-18)
      ............................................. - Mortar Ship...........................50(-17)
      Steam Ram.............................100(- 0) - Steam Ram............................128(-22)
      Diving Boat............................31(- 0) - Diving Boat............................40(- 0)
      Balloon Carrier........................16(- 0) - Balloon Carrier........................30(- 0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................30(- 0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................60(- 0)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................56(- 0)
      ............................................. - Tender.................................28(- 0)
      Military...............................-129.2 - Military..............................-1165.4
      Offensive points.......................2913.5 - Defence points............................323
      Damage Received..........................6460 - Damage Received.........................58270
      Damage Percent.............................9% - Damage Percent............................91%

Winners: Dog of War[GHOST], CoUstes[GHOST]

Yet I run too much?

Sea battle near Cole
      (28.08.2014 14:50:03)
      King Cole[HFX] from Unstoppable, Roman Empire, Spartian Empire
      vs
      Dog of War[GHOST] from Night Prowler, Syed Bass G1, Cole, Mohenjo-daro, Polis5

Ram-Ship............................902(-610) - Ram-Ship............................373(-282)
      Fire Ship.............................9(-598) - Fire Ship...........................191(-462)
      Catapult Ship.........................49(-21) - Catapult Ship..........................80(- 0)
      Steam Ram...........................127(-294) - Steam Ram.............................167(-5)
      Diving Boat...........................0(-109) - Diving Boat..........................160(-75)
      Balloon Carrier.......................70(-54) - Balloon Carrier........................46(-7)
      Tender.................................50(- 0) - Tender................................105(- 0)
      Mortar Ship..........................187(-20) - Mortar Ship...........................252(- 0)
      Paddle Speedboat......................113(- 0) - Paddle Speedboat......................240(- 0)
      Rocket Ship.............................0(-2) - .............................................
      Military.............................-18165.8 - Military..............................-6105.4
      Offensive points......................15263.5 - Defence points........................45414.5
      Damage Received........................908290 - Damage Received........................305270
      Damage Percent............................74% - Damage Percent............................26%

Losers: Dog of War[GHOST], King Cole[HFX]

King Cole[HFX]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

This must not be one of those REAL HFX FIGHTERS?

Hunter S. Thompson

The post was edited 1 time, last by DogofWar ().

• More CRs of these Non Fighters of HFX...and more rebuttal to the "only fight rebels" claim =)

Sea battle near Shoggoth
      (30.08.2014 16:47:12)
      Dog of War[GHOST] from Twilight Zone, RedneckHumor, Shoggoth, doghouse, TheWall
      vs
      Doc[HFX] from Duiker, Alhazred[HFX] from Shoggoth, BABY WAR LORD[HFX] from bloody combat, T I G E R[HFX] from RedneckHumor

Ram-Ship............................134(-126) - Ram-Ship............................267(-751)
      Fire Ship...........................173(-187) - Fire Ship............................16(-180)
      Mortar Ship............................84(- 0) - Mortar Ship............................21(-4)
      Steam Ram.............................100(-2) - Steam Ram............................236(-27)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................0(-25)
      Diving Boat............................91(-9) - Diving Boat...........................48(-23)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................60(- 0) - Paddle Speedboat......................26(-27)
      Balloon Carrier........................30(- 0) - Balloon Carrier........................0(-10)
      Tender.................................45(- 0) - Tender.................................38(- 0)
      Catapult Ship..........................80(- 0) - Catapult Ship.........................112(- 0)
      Military..............................-2019.2 - Military................................-7226
      Offensive points........................18065 - Defence points...........................5048
      Damage Received........................100960 - Damage Received........................361300
      Damage Percent............................21% - Damage Percent............................79%

Winners: Doc[HFX], T I G E R[HFX], Alhazred[HFX]

Losers: Dog of War[GHOST], BABY WAR LORD[HFX], Alhazred[HFX]

You had to get Alhazred to use her colossus to get out that one...it was going very poorly for you, her and BWL....but again...they aren't HFX's REAL FIGHTERS

Sea battle near TheWall
      (31.08.2014 23:31:34)
      Dog of War[GHOST] from TheWall, Aidey City
      vs
      T I G E R[HFX] from ۞ ĤƱŔ ۞

Ram-Ship...............................64(- 0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-5)
      Fire Ship..............................54(- 0) - Fire Ship...............................0(-8)
      Steam Ram..............................43(- 0) - Steam Ram...............................0(-8)
      Catapult Ship..........................55(- 0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................45(- 0) - .............................................
      Military.................................... 0 - Military...............................-266.6
      Offensive points........................666.5 - Defence points.............................. 0
      Damage Received............................. 0 - Damage Received.........................13330

Sea battle near Shoggoth
      (01.09.2014 5:36:42)
      Dog of War[GHOST] from RedneckHumor, TheWall
      vs
      Doc[HFX] from Duiker, Alhazred[HFX] from Shoggoth, BABY WAR LORD[HFX] from IRAQ

Ram-Ship..............................200(- 0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-39)
      Mortar Ship............................42(- 0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-21)
      Tender.................................30(- 0) - Tender.................................10(- 0)
      Balloon Carrier........................32(- 0) - Balloon Carrier........................23(-2)
      Fire Ship.............................101(-7) - .............................................
      Catapult Ship..........................55(- 0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram..............................72(- 0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................59(-1) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat.......................30(- 0) - .............................................
      Military................................-63.6 - Military...............................-721.4
      Offensive points.......................1803.5 - Defence points............................159
      Damage Received..........................3180 - Damage Received.........................36070

Losers: Alhazred[HFX], BABY WAR LORD[HFX], Doc[HFX]

Sea battle near Inquirer
      (01.09.2014 5:58:00)
      BABY WAR LORD[HFX] from Twilight Zone
      vs
      JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] from Forges-les-Eaux, Imperial March, Inquirer, doghouse, Dog of War[GHOST] from doghouse, Inquirer, TheWall

Ram-Ship............................212(-168) - Ram-Ship.............................260(-61)
      Fire Ship..............................8(-28) - Fire Ship...........................125(-271)
      Steam Ram.............................99(-81) - Steam Ram..............................82(- 0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................90(- 0) - Paddle Speedboat......................140(- 0)
      Balloon Carrier........................48(-8) - Balloon Carrier........................54(- 0)
      Tender.................................15(- 0) - Tender.................................55(- 0)
      Mortar Ship............................50(- 0) - Mortar Ship............................84(- 0)
      Rocket Ship............................0(-41) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Diving Boat...........................65(-15)
      Military..............................-4329.6 - Military..............................-2288.2
      Offensive points.......................5720.5 - Defence points..........................10824
      Damage Received........................216480 - Damage Received........................114410
      Damage Percent............................65% - Damage Percent............................35%

Winners: Dog of War[GHOST], JuneBarcarolle[GHOST]

Losers: Dog of War[GHOST], JuneBarcarolle[GHOST], BABY WAR LORD[HFX]

As the only thing left of BABY WAR LORD[HFX]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

BABY WAR LORD[HFX]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Sea battle near TONALPOHUALLI
      (01.09.2014 6:38:33)
      Dog of War[GHOST] from Shoggoth
      vs
      BABY WAR LORD[HFX] from IRAQ

Fire Ship..............................36(- 0) - Fire Ship..............................0(-24)
      ............................................. - Mortar Ship............................0(-34)
      Ram-Ship..............................186(- 0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram..............................70(- 0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................25(- 0) - .............................................
      Tender.................................15(- 0) - .............................................
      Military.................................... 0 - Military...............................-910.4
      Offensive points.........................2276 - Defence points.............................. 0
      Damage Received............................. 0 - Damage Received.........................45520

Losers: BABY WAR LORD[HFX]

BABY WAR LORD[HFX]'s army has been completely destroyed.

Thanks for playing...but sorry to inform you that you lose, again =)
      Keep a smile!

Hunter S. Thompson
    • GHOST WINS and Pillages

Battle for TONALPOHUALLI
      (01.09.2014 10:23:35)
      Dog of War[GHOST] from TheWall, doghouse, JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] from Forges-les-Eaux, Imperial March
      vs
      AZTECGODS[HFX] from TONALPOHUALLI

Sulfur Carabineer.....................490(- 0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................44(-256)
      Swordsman.........................1126(-1326) - Swordsman.........................2310(-1690)
      Hoplite...........................1992(-1385) - Hoplite............................233(-2259)
      Steam Giant...........................193(- 0) - Steam Giant...........................400(- 0)
      Gyrocopter...........................693(-14) - Gyrocopter............................0(-100)
      Balloon-Bombardier...................260(-70) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-50)
      Catapult...............................24(- 0) - Catapult...............................0(-20)
      Mortar.................................70(- 0) - Mortar.................................0(-20)
      Cook...................................75(- 0) - Cook...................................20(- 0)
      Ram....................................60(- 0) - .............................................
      Military..............................-3971.2 - Military..............................-7598.6
      Offensive points......................18996.5 - Defence points...........................9928
      Damage Received........................198560 - Damage Received........................435407
      Damage Percent............................31% - Damage Percent............................69%

Winners: Dog of War[GHOST], JuneBarcarolle[GHOST]

Losers: Dog of War[GHOST], AZTECGODS[HFX]

The town TONALPOHUALLI has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 7591 icon_wood_small, 2036 icon_wine_small, 16128 icon_sulfur_small

The town TONALPOHUALLI has been pillaged by JuneBarcarolle[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 8761 icon_wood_small, 2347 icon_wine_small, 18614 icon_sulfur_small

Battle for TONALPOHUALLI
      (01.09.2014 14:07:30)
      Dog of War[GHOST] from TheWall
      vs

Hoplite................................95(-5) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................60(- 0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(- 0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................24(- 0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................23(- 0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................15(- 0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
      Military...................................-7 - Military.................................... 0
      Offensive points............................ 0 - Defence points...........................17.5
      Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received.........................82013

The town TONALPOHUALLI has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 24293 icon_wood_small, 6405 icon_wine_small, 51315 icon_sulfur_small

Battle for TONALPOHUALLI
      (02.09.2014 3:08:53)
      Dog of War[GHOST] from CENTEOTL
      vs

Sulfur Carabineer.....................358(- 0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-44)
      Swordsman...........................416(-476) - Swordsman............................0(-2310)
      Hoplite..............................94(-406) - Hoplite...............................0(-233)
      Steam Giant...........................222(-1) - Steam Giant...........................0(-400)
      Cook...................................25(- 0) - Cook...................................20(- 0)
      Gyrocopter.............................90(- 0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier....................170(- 0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................30(- 0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................30(- 0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................36(- 0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Military..............................-1145.8 - Military..............................-5754.2
      Offensive points......................14385.5 - Defence points.........................2864.5
      Damage Received.........................57290 - Damage Received........................342197
      Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%

Losers: Dog of War[GHOST], AZTECGODS[HFX]

The town TONALPOHUALLI has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 16426 icon_wood_small, 4069 icon_wine_small, 33992 icon_sulfur_small

Battle for TONALPOHUALLI
      (02.09.2014 4:50:08)
      vs

Catapult...............................12(- 0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................12(- 0) - .............................................
      Damage Received...........................420 - Damage Received.........................48059

The town TONALPOHUALLI has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 14519 icon_wood_small, 3576 icon_wine_small, 29964 icon_sulfur_small

Battle for TONALPOHUALLI
      (02.09.2014 7:02:12)
      vs

Catapult...............................12(- 0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................12(- 0) - .............................................
      Damage Received...........................420 - Damage Received.........................50058

The town TONALPOHUALLI has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 15176 icon_wood_small, 3682 icon_wine_small, 31200 icon_sulfur_small

Hunter S. Thompson

Battle for TONALPOHUALLI
      (02.09.2014 11:29:16)
      vs

Hoplite................................45(-5) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
      Military...................................-7 - Military.................................... 0
      Offensive points............................ 0 - Defence points...........................17.5
      Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received.........................94054

The town TONALPOHUALLI has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 28730 icon_wood_small, 6787 icon_wine_small, 58537 icon_sulfur_small

Battle for CENTEOTL
      (03.09.2014 20:42:39)
      AZTECGODS[HFX] from CENTEOTL, AXAYACATL
      vs
      Dog of War[GHOST] from TheWall, DrkAngel[GHOST] from Inquirer

Hoplite...............................0(-414) - Hoplite.............................255(-177)
      ............................................. - Catapult...............................24(- 0)
      ............................................. - Mortar.................................48(- 0)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant............................83(- 0)
      Military...............................-579.6 - Military...............................-247.8
      Offensive points........................619.5 - Defence points...........................1449
      Damage Received.........................28980 - Damage Received.........................12390
      Damage Percent............................70% - Damage Percent............................30%

Winners: Dog of War[GHOST], DrkAngel[GHOST]

Losers: AZTECGODS[HFX]

Battle for Jedudiel
      (03.09.2014 22:44:44)
      Dog of War[GHOST] from CENTEOTL, DrkAngel[GHOST] from CENTEOTL
      vs
      AZTECGODS[HFX] from Jedudiel

Hoplite..............................134(-71) - Hoplite...............................0(-205)
      Steam Giant............................83(- 0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Military................................-99.4 - Military.................................-287
      Offensive points........................717.5 - Defence points..........................248.5
      Damage Received..........................4970 - Damage Received.........................14350
      Damage Percent............................25% - Damage Percent............................75%

Winners: Dog of War[GHOST], DrkAngel[GHOST]

Battle for AXAYACATL
      (04.09.2014 0:06:34)
      CoUstes[GHOST] from Krotida, Dog of War[GHOST] from Jedudiel
      vs
      AZTECGODS[HFX] from AXAYACATL

Spearman...............................85(-1) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................36(- 0) - .............................................
      Hoplite................................28(-4) - .............................................
      Military.................................-6.2 - Military.................................... 0
      Offensive points............................ 0 - Defence points...........................15.5
      Damage Received...........................310 - Damage Received........................115343

Winners: CoUstes[GHOST], Dog of War[GHOST]

The town AXAYACATL has been pillaged by CoUstes[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 5087 icon_wine_small, 70257 icon_marble_small

The town AXAYACATL has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 2701 icon_wine_small, 37298 icon_marble_small

Sea battle near XOLOTL
      (04.09.2014 2:47:07)
      Dog of War[GHOST] from MAYAHUEL, TheWall
      vs
      AZTECGODS[HFX] from XOLOTL

Fire Ship..............................10(- 0) - Fire Ship..............................0(-10)
      Steam Ram..............................60(- 0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-64)
      Ram-Ship...............................57(- 0) - .............................................
      Catapult Ship..........................56(- 0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................60(- 0) - .............................................
      Military.................................... 0 - Military................................-1598
      Offensive points.........................3995 - Defence points.............................. 0
      Damage Received............................. 0 - Damage Received.........................79900

Battle for AXAYACATL
      (04.09.2014 4:19:32)
      DrkAngel[GHOST] from Jedudiel, Swauk[GHOST] from Pinot Noir, Dog of War[GHOST] from Jedudiel
      vs

Hoplite..............................64(-108) - Hoplite..............................62(-137)
      Catapult...............................36(- 0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................42(- 0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
      Military...............................-151.2 - Military...............................-191.8
      Offensive points........................479.5 - Defence points............................378
      Damage Received..........................7560 - Damage Received........................143583
      Damage Percent.............................5% - Damage Percent............................95%

Winners: Swauk[GHOST], Dog of War[GHOST]

The town AXAYACATL has been pillaged by Swauk[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 5782 icon_wine_small, 83212 icon_marble_small

The town AXAYACATL has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 2923 icon_wine_small, 42076 icon_marble_small

Battle for AXAYACATL
      (04.09.2014 5:37:18)
      Dog of War[GHOST] from Jedudiel
      vs

Damage Received...........................420 - Damage Received.........................44999

The town AXAYACATL has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 120 icon_wood_small, 2868 icon_wine_small, 42011 icon_marble_small

Hunter S. Thompson

Battle for AXAYACATL
      (04.09.2014 7:13:53)
      vs

Damage Received...........................420 - Damage Received.........................44998

The town AXAYACATL has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 1254 icon_wood_small, 2359 icon_wine_small, 41385 icon_marble_small

Battle for AXAYACATL
      (04.09.2014 8:55:17)
      DrkAngel[GHOST] from Jedudiel, Dog of War[GHOST] from Jedudiel
      vs

Hoplite..............................215(-13) - Hoplite................................0(-52)
      Catapult...............................24(- 0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................30(- 0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
      Military................................-18.2 - Military................................-72.8
      Offensive points..........................182 - Defence points...........................45.5
      Damage Received...........................910 - Damage Received.........................17503
      Damage Percent.............................4% - Damage Percent............................96%

Winners: DrkAngel[GHOST], Dog of War[GHOST]

The town AXAYACATL has been pillaged by DrkAngel[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 399 icon_wood_small, 73 icon_wine_small, 2361 icon_marble_small

The town AXAYACATL has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 1556 icon_wood_small, 286 icon_wine_small, 9188 icon_marble_small

Sea battle near CENTEOTL
      (04.09.2014 14:41:16)
      vs
      AZTECGODS[HFX] from CENTEOTL

Ram-Ship..............................46(-18) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-200)
      Fire Ship..............................33(-3) - .............................................
      Catapult Ship..........................56(- 0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram..............................60(- 0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................60(- 0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-108.6 - Military................................-1000
      Offensive points.........................2500 - Defence points..........................271.5
      Damage Received..........................5430 - Damage Received.........................50000
      Damage Percent.............................9% - Damage Percent............................91%

Sea battle near CENTEOTL
      (04.09.2014 15:14:16)
      vs
      Dog of War[GHOST] from RedneckHumor

............................................. - Ram-Ship...............................46(- 0)
      ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................25(-8)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................56(- 0)
      ............................................. - Steam Ram..............................60(- 0)
      ............................................. - Diving Boat............................60(- 0)
      Ballista Ship.........................0(-154) - .............................................
      Military..............................-1047.2 - Military................................-49.6
      Offensive points..........................124 - Defence points...........................2618
      Damage Received.........................52360 - Damage Received..........................2480
      Damage Percent............................95% - Damage Percent.............................5%

Battle for CENTEOTL
      (04.09.2014 17:06:30)
      vs

Swordsman.............................124(- 0) - Swordsman.............................0(-208)
      Hoplite..............................462(-38) - Hoplite...............................0(-159)
      Gyrocopter.............................70(- 0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................30(- 0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................30(- 0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................60(- 0) - .............................................
      Military................................-53.2 - Military...............................-472.2
      Offensive points.......................1180.5 - Defence points............................133
      Damage Received..........................2660 - Damage Received.........................68608
      Damage Percent.............................3% - Damage Percent............................97%

The town CENTEOTL has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 7930 icon_wood_small, 1788 icon_wine_small, 32008 icon_marble_small, 3272 icon_sulfur_small

Hunter S. Thompson

Battle for Marble-village
      (04.09.2014 21:08:15)
      Dog of War[GHOST] from Marble-town
      vs
      HUNTER[HFX] from Baby Hunter

............................................. - Slinger...............................237(- 0)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................100(- 0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................31(- 0)
      ............................................. - Spearman..............................453(- 0)
      Swordsman.............................416(- 0) - Swordsman.............................167(- 0)
      Hoplite..............................419(-73) - Hoplite..............................159(-40)
      Gyrocopter............................312(-8) - Gyrocopter.............................5(-15)
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................26(-4) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-20)
      Ram....................................30(- 0) - Ram.....................................6(- 0)
      Mortar..................................8(-4) - Mortar.................................8(-16)
      Cook...................................25(- 0) - Cook...................................22(- 0)
      Steam Giant...........................221(- 0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................18(- 0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-2)
      Military...............................-269.4 - Military...............................-705.5
      Offensive points......................1763.75 - Defence points..........................673.5
      Damage Received.........................13470 - Damage Received.........................35275
      Damage Percent............................27% - Damage Percent............................73%

Losers: HUNTER[HFX]

HUNTER[HFX]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Battle for Marble-village
      (05.09.2014 0:46:20)
      red shark[HFX] from dionysus-ville
      vs
      Dog of War[GHOST] from Night Prowler, Simmer, Marble-district, Swauk[GHOST] from Winds, Marble-town

Sulfur Carabineer.....................350(- 0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................294(- 0)
      Swordsman..........................1918(-552) - Swordsman...........................319(-447)
      Hoplite.............................801(-961) - Hoplite.............................171(-756)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................341(- 0)
      Gyrocopter...........................82(-166) - Gyrocopter...........................409(-24)
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-40) - Balloon-Bombardier....................2(-115)
      Ram....................................50(- 0) - Ram....................................30(- 0)
      Catapult...............................50(- 0) - Catapult...............................69(-2)
      Mortar................................35(-37) - Mortar.................................52(-4)
      Cook...................................70(- 0) - Cook...................................40(- 0)
      Doctor.................................70(- 0) - .............................................
      Military..............................-3801.8 - Military..............................-2468.2
      Offensive points.......................6170.5 - Defence points.........................9504.5
      Damage Received........................190090 - Damage Received........................123410
      Damage Percent............................60% - Damage Percent............................40%

Winners: Dog of War[GHOST], Swauk[GHOST]

Losers: Dog of War[GHOST], red shark[HFX]

red shark[HFX]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Sea battle near Marble-hamlet
      (05.09.2014 2:56:53)
      Dog of War[GHOST] from Marble-district, Simmer, Torch, Marble-hamlet, Black Out, Mudflap, Arcee, winmove, Boil, Winds, Swauk[GHOST] from Marble-hamlet, Winds, Simmer, Marble-district, CoUstes[GHOST] from Winds, Marble-district, Marble-village
      vs
      HUNTER[HFX] from Baby Hunter, Bacchus-burb, Marble-hamlet, Marble-village, Marble-town, dionysus-ville, Marble-district, T I G E R[HFX] from dionysus-ville, BIG BOSS[HFX] from Rissention, Bacchus-burb, dionysus-ville, Marble-village

Ram-Ship...........................1116(-748) - Ram-Ship...........................119(-1034)
      Fire Ship..........................304(-1284) - Fire Ship............................90(-525)
      Mortar Ship...........................504(- 0) - Mortar Ship...........................499(-5)
      Steam Ram...........................401(-316) - Steam Ram...........................355(-548)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship..........................44(-301)
      Paddle Speedboat......................508(- 0) - Paddle Speedboat......................327(- 0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................65(-62) - Balloon Carrier.....................159(-123)
      Tender................................266(- 0) - Tender.................................52(- 0)
      Catapult Ship.........................167(- 0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat.........................231(-203) - Diving Boat...........................136(-7)
      Military.............................-25121.4 - Military.............................-33702.4
      Offensive points........................84256 - Defence points........................62803.5
      Damage Received.......................1256070 - Damage Received.......................1685120
      Damage Percent............................42% - Damage Percent............................58%

Winners: Dog of War[GHOST], Swauk[GHOST], CoUstes[GHOST]

Losers: Dog of War[GHOST], HUNTER[HFX], Swauk[GHOST], BIG BOSS[HFX], T I G E R[HFX]

Sea battle near CENTEOTL
      (06.09.2014 23:10:49)
      Dog of War[GHOST] from AXAYACATL, Jedudiel
      vs

Ram-Ship..............................12(-34) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-222)
      Fire Ship..............................20(-5) - .............................................
      Steam Ram..............................60(- 0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier.........................7(- 0) - .............................................
      Military.................................-201 - Military................................-1110
      Offensive points.........................2775 - Defence points..........................502.5
      Damage Received.........................10050 - Damage Received.........................55500
      Damage Percent............................15% - Damage Percent............................85%

Sea battle near AXAYACATL
      (07.09.2014 1:21:26)
      vs

Ram-Ship...............................0(-12) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-100)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship...........................47(-15)
      Fire Ship.............................10(-10) - .............................................
      Steam Ram..............................56(-4) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier.........................7(- 0) - .............................................
      Military.................................-218 - Military.................................-920
      Offensive points.........................2300 - Defence points............................545
      Damage Received.........................10900 - Damage Received.........................46000
      Damage Percent............................19% - Damage Percent............................81%

Hunter S. Thompson
    • As Expected.... DOG RUNS again & left his Alliance member alone. :lol: :lol: :lol:
      I DONT KNOW WHY GHOST NOT POSTING THESE CR's..... :lolbash:

Battle for doghouse
      (06.01.2015 15:04:16)
      vs
      Dog of War[GHOST] from doghouse, Swauk[GHOST] from Pinot Noir
      Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook....................................1(-0)
      ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
      ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
      Swordsman.............................639(-0) - Swordsman...............................0(-1)
      Hoplite...............................316(-3) - Hoplite.................................0(-1)
      Steam Giant...........................224(-0) - Steam Giant.............................0(-1)
      ............................................. - Ram.....................................0(-1)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................120(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................40(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................42(-0) - .............................................
      Military.................................-4.2 - Military................................-14.2
      Offensive points.........................35.5 - Defence points...........................10.5
      Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received...........................710
      Damage Percent............................22% - Damage Percent............................78%

Losers: Dog of War[GHOST], Swauk[GHOST]
      ============

Sea battle near Beacon
      (06.01.2015 16:15:25)
      T I G E R[HFX] from Polis
      vs
      Dog of War[GHOST] from Tantric, DiamondPrincess[GHOST] from Black Out
      Ram-Ship...............................40(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-15)
      Steam Ram..............................36(-0) - Steam Ram...............................0(-8)
      Military....................................0 - Military.................................-267
      Offensive points........................667.5 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................13350

Losers: Dog of War[GHOST], DiamondPrincess[GHOST]
      ============

Sea battle near Park Place
      (06.01.2015 16:34:02)
      T I G E R[HFX] from Beacon
      vs
      DiamondPrincess[GHOST] from Black Out
      Ram-Ship...............................40(-0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-5)
      Steam Ram..............................36(-0) - .............................................
      Military....................................0 - Military..................................-25
      Offensive points.........................62.5 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................1250

Losers: DiamondPrincess[GHOST]

============

Sea battle near ᴛɪɢᴇʀ ʜɪʟʟ
      (06.01.2015 17:04:25)
      T I G E R[HFX] from Beacon
      vs
      DiamondPrincess[GHOST] from CyberTron
      Ram-Ship..............................120(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-24)
      Fire Ship..............................30(-6) - Fire Ship..............................0(-12)
      Steam Ram.............................100(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-10)
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship............................24(-0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................20(-0) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier........................20(-0) - .............................................
      Tender.................................15(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-37.2 - Military...............................-434.4
      Offensive points.........................1086 - Defence points.............................93
      Damage Received..........................1860 - Damage Received.........................21720
      Damage Percent.............................7% - Damage Percent............................93%

============

Sea battle near doghouse
      (06.01.2015 14:28:14)
      vs
      Swauk[GHOST] from Pinot Noir
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Fire Ship..............................7(-29) - Fire Ship............................280(-50)
      Ram-Ship...............................36(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram..............................19(-1) - .............................................
      Military...............................-203.8 - Military.................................-310
      Offensive points..........................775 - Defence points..........................509.5
      Damage Received.........................10190 - Damage Received.........................15500
      Damage Percent............................39% - Damage Percent............................61%

Losers: Swauk[GHOST]
      ============

Sea battle near Tantric
      (06.01.2015 18:25:39)
      T I G E R[HFX] from Fanaa 01
      vs
      DiamondPrincess[GHOST] from Black Out
      Ram-Ship.............................100(-20) - Ram-Ship..............................16(-63)
      Fire Ship..............................9(-27) - Fire Ship..............................0(-19)
      Steam Ram..............................74(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-43)
      Diving Boat............................15(-0) - Diving Boat...........................20(-15)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat........................0(-1)
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship............................12(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier........................20(-0) - .............................................
      Tender.................................15(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-267.4 - Military..............................-1774.2
      Offensive points.......................4435.5 - Defence points..........................668.5
      Damage Received.........................13370 - Damage Received.........................88710
      Damage Percent............................13% - Damage Percent............................87%

============

Battle for Tantric
      (06.01.2015 19:41:59)
      T I G E R[HFX] from LaLaM USA
      vs
      JuneBarcarolle[GHOST] from Hells Kitchen, Dog of War[GHOST] from Tantric, ᴛɪɢᴇʀ ʜɪʟʟ, DiamondPrincess[GHOST] from Alfa Trion
      Hoplite.............................143(-150) - Hoplite...............................0(-351)
      Mortar.................................44(-8) - Mortar................................21(-87)
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................10(-0)
      Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)
      Swordsman.............................200(-1) - Swordsman...............................0(-1)
      Gyrocopter.............................4(-65) - Gyrocopter............................62(-58)
      Balloon-Bombardier....................30(-45) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30)
      ............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-200)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................60(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................37(-16) - .............................................
      Military...............................-981.9 - Military..............................-3628.6
      Offensive points.......................9071.5 - Defence points........................2454.75
      Damage Received.........................49095 - Damage Received........................181431
      Damage Percent............................21% - Damage Percent............................79%

Losers: DiamondPrincess[GHOST], Dog of War[GHOST], JuneBarcarolle[GHOST]

The post was edited 1 time, last by T I G E R ().

• Rules>>>>Follow Them<<<<<<

In reply to your last post....please take note to the rules of this thread ....specifically
      "
      No CR shall be posted that contains less than 10k damage unless it is specifically to point out something about that battle in detail that
      needs to be presented publicly."

This generally means that the difference in damage done has to be greater than 10K or it should not be posted....it will not get counted. This may go a long ways to why we are not posting those CRs, at least the ones were the result doesn't qualify for this thread. The others is probably because you won, and it is considered rude and bad form to post the opposing team's wins.

Now to your CRs specifically....

1st CR....notice in your CR that Swauk only had 1 cook in that battle
      (06.01.2015 14:49:16 Swauk[GHOST] has joined the battle on the defender's side with the following units: Cook 1)
      ...all the other units were mine...that I made when you started the attack, ie my town was empty before your attack...with hopes that I might catch a moment to colossus you back home....the situation didn't pan out and I lost..710 resources for my troubles.

2nd CR...Notice that DP only had 5 rams in that battle...it was a simple holding blockade...look up tactical reasoning why these numbers and players were chosen for I am schooling you too much already.

06.01.2015 16:15:25
      DiamondPrincess[GHOST] has joined the battle on the defender's side with the following units:Rams 5

not exactly leaving her behind when i have more units in the fight than she does.

3rd CR....I had sent a wave to retake Beacon ...it left me short in the town they were coming from, and enabled an easy rebel victory should a unit show up....so I sent my units from Park Place where it couldn't make a difference in outcome, to Tiger Hill where it could cover you. But you already knew that...because it caused you to show your presence...1500+ navy units. Quick count of what we had in area suggested our best course of action was to move...unfortunately DP had stepped away and so you were able to catch her units.

4th CR Seeing that I could not make it to Tiger Hill before your 407 units showed up, and knowing that fight would not go more than 1 round, I had to turn back my units coming from Park Place, leaving me with 1 ram in port in Tiger Hill...admittedly I did not waste my 1 ram just so I could avoid the statement of dodging your attack. It is called good judgement.

5th CR....I was not in that town with naval units...how can I run from a town when I am not there before you attack? Not even remotely close to where I was and you know this.

6th CR....by this time you had advantage, in AP and in numbers with your 1500+ fleet out there. You can count the numbers of the ships you did catch and realize we didn't have the numbers out there to face off with your 1500+ fleet. Taking the intelligent option of not being there before you arrive enables us to still have our fleets intact for our attacks.

7th CR...You caught June and Diamond Princess offline and in my town...with pillaging units that was excessively loaded up with Morts...congrats on your find. If I could have bounced them, they would not have been there...so be the luck of the draw sometimes. You got a bonus catching my 60 gyros mid way through the battle, returning from scatter of an air wave on your town earlier, which you dodged.

You want to present the view that we are cowards afraid to fight you...when you know and I know we are merely dodging your attacks and making use of our units where they provide the most effectiveness. Just like you did when I was attacking you and you moved your land units out of the way to avoid losing them. Yet we don't hear us calling you coward for doing this...we consider that smart tactics...we call you coward because you turned down a 1vs1 with me in order to get 10 of your buddies to go hit 4 players in GHOST on a surprise attack when they didn't even know you were anything but an ally prior to.

You had superior numbers and home field advantage in defense...you had 1020+ units and you dodged this attack...smart move for I would have won with my small force by using tactics to over come your superior numbers, which you surely must agree because you dodged the attack.

Battle for ᴛɪɢᴇʀ ʜɪʟʟ
      (06.01.2015 15:03:09)
      Dog of War[GHOST] from Tantric
      vs
      T I G E R[HFX] from ᴛɪɢᴇʀ ʜɪʟʟ

Hoplite...............................130(-3) - Hoplite.................................0(-1)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................40(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman..............................49(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant............................45(-5) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................80(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................50(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................18(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................15(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-35.2 - Military.................................-1.4
      Offensive points..........................3.5 - Defence points.............................88
      Damage Received..........................1760 - Damage Received............................70
      Damage Percent............................96% - Damage Percent.............................4%

I use this to demonstrate your hypocrisy ...much like all the other things you think is ok for you to use or do but not ok for others to use or do...like get involved in someone else's war...as just one example. I don't come on here and tell you that you must fight even if you are in an inferior position, or that you must not rebel, or that you are not allowed to leave an offline player's units undefended or not go to the aid of other players even when they are in the town next door to your forces. For you have time and time again used all of these same tactics, so I know you understand the value in them, and that you are responsible for not adding to a loss by presenting even more units to be killed in the sake of saying you stuck around.

Now please read the rules on this thread....if you have any questions, post them, or message me on the boards or in game...but please follow these rules going forward or your posts will be requested to be removed and marked as spam/trolling

Hunter S. Thompson
    • By my calculations, your attacks earlier did 306,461 damage. This excludes the attacks on my capital city where you knew I wasn't at, and do not pertain to this point I am making....Diamond Princes, June and I were out there hitting you and 3 HFX players who are out there. The first attack vs Arman, put him in Vmode. 0 damage done to either side. You took 63,525 damage doing your attacks. Now let me show you and everyone else the damage being done that made you have to come out and respond to us...

I took 19,420 in damages while giving 708,151...total of 325,881 damage to GHOST and 771,676 damage to HFX in our little area of contest....and before I add in June's and Diamond Princess' damage.....now you can judge who came out the winners in this little episode.

Battle for Fanaa 01
      (05.01.2015 10:02:34)
      vs
      gumnaam4all[HFX] from Fanaa 01

Military....................................0 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................12498

The town Fanaa 01 has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 7571 Building material, 166 Wine, 4039 Crystal glass, 722 Sulfur

Battle for Fanaa 01
      (05.01.2015 11:58:13)
      vs

Military....................................0 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................44998

The town Fanaa 01 has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 27252 Building material, 595 Wine, 14555 Crystal glass, 2596 Sulfur

Battle for Fanaa 01
      (05.01.2015 13:07:33)
      vs
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................59998

The town Fanaa 01 has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 36334 Building material, 785 Wine, 19419 Crystal glass, 3460 Sulfur

Battle for Fanaa 01
      (05.01.2015 14:27:06)
      vs

Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................79998

The town Fanaa 01 has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 48439 Building material, 1042 Wine, 25907 Crystal glass, 4610 Sulfur

Battle for Park Place
      (05.01.2015 18:53:19)
      Dog of War[GHOST] from ᴛɪɢᴇʀ ʜɪʟʟ
      vs
      Rupert[HFX] from Park Place

............................................. - Spearman..............................63(-24)
      Swordsman..............................1(-46) - Swordsman.............................190(-0)
      Hoplite..............................42(-108) - Hoplite.............................108(-341)
      Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-36)
      Catapult...............................18(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-18)
      Mortar.................................18(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-30)
      ............................................. - Cook....................................5(-0)
      Steam Giant...........................10(-20) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier....................35(-10) - .............................................
      Ram....................................36(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-388.4 - Military..............................-1713.4
      Offensive points.......................4283.5 - Defence points............................971
      Damage Received.........................19420 - Damage Received.........................85670
      Damage Percent............................18% - Damage Percent............................82%

Winners: Rupert[HFX]

Losers: Dog of War[GHOST]

Dog of War[GHOST]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Battle for Fanaa 01
      (06.01.2015 3:24:04)
      vs

Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................49997

The town Fanaa 01 has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 30240 Building material, 605 Wine, 16291 Crystal glass, 2861 Sulfur

Battle for Fanaa 01
      (06.01.2015 6:55:31)
      vs

Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................74999

The town Fanaa 01 has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 45346 Building material, 892 Wine, 24477 Crystal glass, 4284 Sulfur

Battle for Fanaa 01
      (06.01.2015 8:15:35)
      vs

............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
      Military.................................-2.8 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................7
      Damage Received...........................140 - Damage Received.........................74998

The town Fanaa 01 has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 45342 Building material, 882 Wine, 24493 Crystal glass, 4281 Sulfur

Battle for Fanaa 01
      (06.01.2015 10:10:27)
      vs

............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
      Military.................................-2.8 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................7
      Damage Received...........................140 - Damage Received.........................74998

The town Fanaa 01 has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 45335 Building material, 871 Wine, 24516 Crystal glass, 4276 Sulfur

Battle for Fanaa 01
      (06.01.2015 11:17:14)
      vs

Military.................................-4.2 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................10.5
      Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received.........................74999

The town Fanaa 01 has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 45330 Building material, 866 Wine, 24530 Crystal glass, 4273 Sulfur

Battle for Fanaa 01
      (06.01.2015 12:30:17)
      vs

The town Fanaa 01 has been pillaged by Dog of War[GHOST]. The following resources have been stolen: 45324 Building material, 860 Wine, 24544 Crystal glass, 4270 Sulfur

Hunter S. Thompson