How I feel when players do the following....

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Gadget:) wrote:

@Robert I am just highlighting the stupid mistakes player make.
      Well talking about stupidity, I remember when I was in GLOBE. During first NR-GLOBE war, a fighter from NR had managed to capture a town. From what I remember, Robert and Zombie King organized an attack force. They have successfully landed ground troops in the occupied town and so, the battle commence. As a player with very little experience in battle at that time, I send most of my troops in that area. Unfortunately, the order that I gave is to defend the town instead of deploy troops. Luckily, I have managed to call off all of my ground forces in the nick of time. If not, my troops would be fighting theirs. Just a stupidity on my part :lolbash:

The post was edited 1 time, last by HAZARD ().

• Gadget:) wrote:

You know what I hate? I hate when sends their fleet to capture your port and then messages you saying " I'm not attacking you, I am just using your town to attack someone in another alliance other than yours"
      So you let it slide and let them use your port. But the minute they land they start attacking you and all your alliance members on the island. What do you call that?
      You gettings chooled because you didn't block their attack and counter by slowboating them so as their military advisor was highlighted as an incoming attack for the duration just to make a statement of gtfo of my front lawn?

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D