hello alpha!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• There's plenty of fun to be had if you know where to look. ;) they haven't said yet which servers are merging, but I would hope it wouldn't be Alpha and Beta. But who knows... *shrugs*

How have you been?

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • Well I went off & helped create a new game development studio, Animus Interactive. I know we're not supposed to advertise other games here so I won't, but we just launched a kickstarter -- if you're curious, PM me. So I don't have a lot of time to lead upstart rebel war-guilds right now even if Ikariam has changed so that's more fun.

I'm curious though, has it? What's combat like now? I can't believe Sco is playing again and Robert, Ita, June still here -- who else?
    • Well Well,
      Hmmmm, its the same if not worse, They have made it a total Running game, cant trap nothing. and then all you have to do is hit Vmode!!!

But Goods need Relocated is a great alliance to Farm and piss off:) They will even Vmode in middle of them attacking!!!

Still alive for time being, see how the merge works and if they change this CRAP combat takes forever!!! :rocketlauncher:

Booze, Buds, Boobs

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      This post has already been reported twice.
    • Celia forced me to login and post. I'm telling you ... her power extends beyond this game! Better watch out!

Ita, I like that you want to get Celia to play again. Is your harvested crops better this year than the past? I was quite disappointed with the quality of your vineyard the many times I visited your cities. :)

Sco, I can't believe you still play this game. Do you see Robin fighting crime without Batman? Pinky trying to take over the world without Brain? Goose without Maverick ....
    • LOL

Hmmm well no you are being unfair Nvader... They have introduce this game inside the game that has the name piracy... No idea why they choose to call it that since it has nothing to do with piracy... It all has to do with how much ass you lick so people let you take your points , just like that....

And they made land and sea battles pretty much the same... Seem's like Ikariam players get confused if they mix it up... but the good thing is that they have helped the defenders a lot so they wont cry as much... Funny thing the result seem different , more cry babies , but thats the most fun so I will stick around as long as there is players that I can laugh at....

Cool to see you both alive and kicking !!!! Oh and Gauntlet you still hit the tables ?

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
    • I know allot of GLOBE people are aroundish. Idk how active they are on the board anymore. MCS I know is very active in-game right now as I've talked to them. Things are pretty slow right now. Maybe the IFF should just randomly declare on an alliance for the fun of it. Its not good having no wars in Alpha...

Thanks for the sig Jesse
    • Blackbeard wrote:

Robert2424 wrote:

Its not good having no wars in Alpha...
      Well... you should try KAPZ. It's fun and we go to war every third month or so... :D

I think GnR holds this year's record, though. Last time i checked their Leader got himself a new account and left them on their own... :pillepalle:

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • @Blackbeard, I appreciate your offer. I'm saying it for the health of the server and the game. Alpha used to be always a place where something was going on. All the time. Times have changed though.

I believe, though I might not be in the popular idea, this game is a war game. Without war, I wouldn't play this game. I can't see majority of players player without the war feature. And with things quiet, its like a slow poison for us all.

Thanks for the sig Jesse
    • @Robert2424
      All that could change. All you need is an alliance full of fairly good players that move around and cause trouble for everyone and attacks anyone at their choosing and no V-modes. You just need an alliance full of villains whom are challenging enough to make the game interesting.
      "It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience"-Julius Ceaser
    • weeener wrote:

LOL

Hmmm well no you are being unfair Nvader... They have introduce this game inside the game that has the name piracy... No idea why they choose to call it that since it has nothing to do with piracy... It all has to do with how much ass you lick so people let you take your points , just like that....

And they made land and sea battles pretty much the same... Seem's like Ikariam players get confused if they mix it up... but the good thing is that they have helped the defenders a lot so they wont cry as much... Funny thing the result seem different , more cry babies , but thats the most fun so I will stick around as long as there is players that I can laugh at....

Cool to see you both alive and kicking !!!! Oh and Gauntlet you still hit the tables ?

Are you in the states? Anytime you want we can go to Vegas. I have a pretty sick job so I can fly anywhere i want on the weekends as long as it's not outrageous. I got VIP treatment at Hilton hotels too. I haven't been traveling past few months because I tore my ACL playing basketball. Surgery was 3 weeks ago and already walking around. So thankful of that Persian blood running through my veins. I heal up like Wolverine, you can barely see the scar from the hamstring autograft they took.

Is Harlot around? She should meet up with me and Weeener since she was left so unsatisfied last trip she took to Vegas.