The cowardly members of VIET

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• The cowardly members of VIET

I am posting here for your reading enjoyment and posterity sake as I chronicle the cowardice of VIET members that have threatened to "remove" me from the server through their "skill". Despite suffering heavy losses in previous battles, a couple members (who will be revealed through CRs) continued to taunt and smack talk. Additionally, they are poor island mates and leech the mills, mines and wonder of our shared islands. In order to prepare for the undertaking I am about to show you and the continued efforts that will be needed on my part, I went into gold mode to ensure my fighting capability.

While I will concede that I am larger than both of the initial aggressors, they have supporters with deep pockets and lots of resources. Oddly enough, when they attack, there always seems to be another attack from someone not in their alliance...multi account, maybe, but definitely collaboration. Anyway, I digress.

I am now out of gold mode, and this is where the journey begins. At the start of this conflict on 7/24, I held the 15th spot (13,515) on Offensive Points and the 7th spot (34,651) on Defensive Points. And now....to the first CR's.

Sea battle near Wine I
      (24.07.2014 19:52:36)
      d3v0 from Wine II
      vs
      janghy from O Mon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship..............................100(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-28)
      Steam Ram..............................50(-0) - Steam Ram...............................0(-8)
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship............................30(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military....................................0 - Military.................................-332
      Offensive points..........................830 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................16600
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: d3v0

Losers: janghy

Sea battle near Dong Thap
      (24.07.2014 22:48:56)
      d3v0 from Wine II, Dong Thap
      vs
      htkiller from Dong Thap

Ram-Ship.............................185(-95) - Ram-Ship............................330(-180)
      Fire Ship............................58(-146) - Fire Ship.............................0(-209)
      Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................100(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................20(-30) - Steam Ram............................415(-91)
      ............................................. - Diving Boat..........................110(-50)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................113(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................30(-10) - Balloon Carrier.......................88(-20)
      Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender................................100(-0)
      Rocket Ship...........................30(-40) - .............................................
      Military..............................-3500.2 - Military..............................-5949.8
      Offensive points......................14874.5 - Defence points.........................8750.5
      Damage Received........................175010 - Damage Received........................297490
      Damage Percent............................37% - Damage Percent............................63%

Winners: htkiller

Losers: d3v0

Sea battle near Wine I
      (25.07.2014 2:22:41)
      d3v0 from Wine II, Wine I
      vs
      janghy from O Mon

Ram-Ship.............................168(-56) - Ram-Ship............................144(-108)
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................121(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................16(-34) - Steam Ram.............................53(-98)
      Rocket Ship...........................12(-18) - Rocket Ship............................2(-26)
      ............................................. - Diving Boat............................55(-4)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................90(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................53(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................40(-0) - Balloon Carrier.......................12(-12)
      Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender..................................9(-0)
      Fire Ship..............................6(-52) - .............................................
      Military..............................-1922.4 - Military..............................-4036.8
      Offensive points........................10092 - Defence points...........................4806
      Damage Received.........................96120 - Damage Received........................201840
      Damage Percent............................32% - Damage Percent............................68%

Winners: janghy

(25.07.2014 19:56:24)
      d3v0 from Wine I, Dong Thap, Wine II
      vs
      htkiller from Dong Thap

Ram-Ship............................322(-124) - Ram-Ship.............................60(-240)
      Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................100(-0)
      Steam Ram............................109(-56) - Steam Ram...........................211(-204)
      ............................................. - Diving Boat...........................47(-63)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................90(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................113(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................31(-19) - Balloon Carrier.......................64(-24)
      Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender................................100(-0)
      Fire Ship............................40(-140) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship...........................34(-60) - .............................................
      Military................................-5044 - Military..............................-8040.6
      Offensive points......................20101.5 - Defence points..........................12610
      Damage Received........................252200 - Damage Received........................402030
      Damage Percent............................38% - Damage Percent............................62%

Winners: htkiller

(26.07.2014 3:46:46)
      d3v0 from Wine I, Wine II
      vs
      htkiller from Dong Thap

Ram-Ship.............................305(-17) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-60)
      Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................0(-100)
      Steam Ram.............................83(-37) - Steam Ram.............................0(-211)
      ............................................. - Diving Boat............................3(-44)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................90(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................113(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................15(-16) - Balloon Carrier.......................44(-20)
      Fire Ship..............................7(-24) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship...........................27(-40) - .............................................
      Military..............................-2689.8 - Military..............................-9052.8
      Offensive points........................22632 - Defence points.........................6724.5
      Damage Received........................134490 - Damage Received........................452640
      Damage Percent............................22% - Damage Percent............................78%

Losers: htkiller

Sea battle near O Mon
      (26.07.2014 18:02:59)
      d3v0 from Wine I
      vs
      janghy from O Mon

Ram-Ship...............................97(-3) - Ram-Ship..............................70(-20)
      ............................................. - Ballista Ship...........................1(-1)
      Fire Ship..............................36(-0) - Fire Ship..............................6(-24)
      Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................35(-0)
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram.............................100(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship............................31(-0) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat.......................90(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier........................24(-0) - .............................................
      Military..................................-15 - Military...............................-255.6
      Offensive points..........................639 - Defence points...........................37.5
      Damage Received...........................750 - Damage Received.........................12780
      Damage Percent.............................5% - Damage Percent............................95%

The miracle of janghy 'Colossus' is activated. (26.07.2014 17:59:13)

Battle for Marble II
      (27.07.2014 3:26:30)
      Suleiman from 亗 Vodka 亗
      vs
      d3v0 from Marble II

Sulfur Carabineer......................80(-0) - .............................................
      Spearman.............................1551(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................297(-3) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................200(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................60(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................20(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
      Military................................-18.6 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................46.5
      Damage Received...........................930 - Damage Received.........................18161
      Damage Percent.............................4% - Damage Percent............................96%

Winners: Suleiman

The town Marble II has been pillaged by Suleiman. The following resources have been stolen: 18161 Wine

Sea battle near Kristal
      (29.07.2014 21:08:07)
      d3v0 from Kristal, Wine II
      vs
      janghy from O Mon

Ram-Ship...............................11(-0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-2)
      Catapult Ship...........................8(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram..............................15(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship............................54(-0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................18(-0) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier........................24(-0) - .............................................
      Tender.................................20(-0) - .............................................
      Fire Ship..............................17(-0) - .............................................
      Military....................................0 - Military..................................-10
      Offensive points...........................25 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................500
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Sea battle near Wine II
      (30.07.2014 4:29:24)
      d3v0 from Wine I
      vs
      janghy from O Mon

Ram-Ship...............................8(-42) - Ram-Ship.............................210(-48)
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................170(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................39(-16) - Steam Ram.............................59(-51)
      Rocket Ship...........................19(-11) - Rocket Ship............................4(-16)
      Diving Boat............................18(-0) - Diving Boat............................16(-2)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................18(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................24(-0) - Balloon Carrier........................30(-7)
      Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................19(-0)
      Fire Ship..............................1(-11) - .............................................
      Military...............................-970.2 - Military..............................-2148.4
      Offensive points.........................5371 - Defence points.........................2425.5
      Damage Received.........................48510 - Damage Received........................107420
      Damage Percent............................31% - Damage Percent............................69%

AND now, finally, this....

(underway) 0% 2728 Ships Sabrallaj (tienxu-CTs) Wine I (d3v0)

I guess they really can't fight their own battles. :pillepalle:

Aress wrote:

DAWN Alliance ( international terrorist organizations )
      -They're very brutal , attacking any player much resources......

• More "excitement" from those that would remove me from the server.

Sea battle near Wine I
      (31.07.2014 7:34:42)
      janghy from Polis, O Mon
      vs
      d3v0 from Wine I, Wine II

Ram-Ship..............................0(-311) - Ram-Ship.............................104(-63)
      Fire Ship..............................0(-29) - Fire Ship............................59(-121)
      Mortar Ship..........................63(-107) - Mortar Ship............................84(-0)
      Steam Ram..............................0(-71) - Steam Ram..............................66(-2)
      Rocket Ship.............................0(-4) - Rocket Ship...........................25(-21)
      Diving Boat............................0(-36) - Diving Boat............................17(-1)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-18) - Paddle Speedboat.......................72(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................56(-0) - Balloon Carrier........................42(-0)
      Tender.................................19(-0) - Tender.................................20(-0)
      Military................................-6790 - Military..............................-1721.4
      Offensive points.......................4303.5 - Defence points..........................16975
      Damage Received........................339500 - Damage Received.........................86070
      Damage Percent............................79% - Damage Percent............................21%

Battle for Wine II
      (31.07.2014 8:32:34)
      d3v0 from Wine III, Wine I
      vs
      janghy from O Mon

Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-233)
      Swordsman............................333(-92) - Swordsman.............................0(-183)
      Hoplite.............................259(-986) - Hoplite...............................0(-828)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................0(-336)
      Gyrocopter.............................28(-2) - Gyrocopter............................41(-72)
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-47)
      Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................56(-0)
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-88) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Military..............................-2006.2 - Military................................-6031
      Offensive points......................15077.5 - Defence points.........................5015.5
      Damage Received........................100310 - Damage Received........................301550
      Damage Percent............................24% - Damage Percent............................76%

Losers: d3v0, janghy

So, a few days have past, and after the failed offensive and defensive stand from janghy, here are the current standings:

Place 1-50 of the Offensive points highscore list!
      Position Player name Alliance Points Actions
      1 RND1 SOA 118,998
      2 d3v0 FACE 86,079

Place 1-50 of the Defence points highscore list!
      Position Player name Alliance Points Actions
      1 d3v0 FACE 65,478

Finally, let's not forget this guy...

19h 38m (underway) 0% 2728 Ships Sabrallaj (tienxu-CTs) Wine I (d3v0)

I mean, I'm not sure how to handle him. I think he is just slow boating me, but doesn't fully understand the concept. Well, we will have the welcome mat out when he arrives. :beer:

Aress wrote:

• On the hunt

Sea battle near O Mon
      (31.07.2014 19:34:42)
      d3v0 from Wine I
      vs
      janghy from O Mon

Ram-Ship..............................89(-15) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-64)
      Fire Ship.............................27(-51) - Fire Ship..............................0(-50)
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-63)
      Steam Ram..............................60(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-45)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................50(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................33(-9) - Balloon Carrier........................47(-9)
      Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................35(-0)
      Rocket Ship...........................11(-14) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................22(-0) - .............................................
      Military..............................-1035.2 - Military..............................-3373.2
      Offensive points.........................8433 - Defence points...........................2588
      Damage Received.........................51760 - Damage Received........................168660
      Damage Percent............................23% - Damage Percent............................77%

Aress wrote:

• The sneak attack finally arrives

After almost three days of not knowing what to do, my rag tag navy teamed up with Paul's rag tag navy to lay some serious hurt down. In the end we "lost", but I'll take the damage differential any day.

Now to rebuild and finish the job.

Sea battle near Wine I
      (01.08.2014 21:08:06)
      tienxu-CTs from Sabrallaj
      vs
      Paul Hoffman from Polis, Wine I, d3v0 from Wine I, Wine II

Ram-Ship..............................0(-538) - Ram-Ship............................370(-355)
      Mortar Ship...........................199(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................380(-4)
      Steam Ram...........................528(-435) - Steam Ram............................60(-166)
      Diving Boat..........................35(-115) - Diving Boat...........................28(-86)
      Paddle Speedboat......................175(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................292(-0)
      Balloon Carrier......................116(-74) - Balloon Carrier.......................59(-19)
      Tender................................110(-0) - Tender.................................58(-0)
      Rocket Ship...........................2(-221) - Rocket Ship............................1(-56)
      Ballista Ship..........................0(-20) - .............................................
      Fire Ship.............................6(-144) - Fire Ship...........................126(-582)
      Catapult Ship..........................10(-0) - .............................................
      Military.............................-24741.8 - Military.............................-13294.2
      Offensive points......................33235.5 - Defence points........................61854.5
      Damage Received.......................1237090 - Damage Received........................664710
      Damage Percent............................65% - Damage Percent............................35%

Winners: tienxu-CTs

Losers: d3v0, Paul Hoffman

Aress wrote:

• I imagine they do, but not as dumb as they felt when they had to white flag on our clean up mission.

They burned through 10 mil in gold to have a 48k ms navy reduced to 12k.

Sea battle near Wine I
      (02.08.2014 6:42:00)
      d3v0 from Wine I, Wine II, Paul Hoffman from Polis, Wine I, Wine II
      vs
      tienxu-CTs from Sabrallaj

Fire Ship............................84(-120) - Fire Ship...............................6(-0)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................0(-10)
      Mortar Ship...........................296(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................0(-199)
      Steam Ram.............................96(-44) - Steam Ram...........................330(-198)
      Rocket Ship............................0(-15) - Rocket Ship.............................0(-2)
      Diving Boat...........................15(-44) - Diving Boat............................0(-35)
      Paddle Speedboat......................220(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................175(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................43(-16) - Balloon Carrier.......................86(-30)
      Tender.................................58(-0) - Tender................................110(-0)
      Ram-Ship..............................370(-0) - .............................................
      Military..............................-3556.8 - Military.............................-10876.6
      Offensive points......................27191.5 - Defence points...........................8892
      Damage Received........................177840 - Damage Received........................543830
      Damage Percent............................24% - Damage Percent............................76%

Winners: d3v0, Paul Hoffman

Losers: d3v0, Paul Hoffman, tienxu-CTs

tienxu-CTs's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Aress wrote:

• Some of that "collaboration" I mentioned

Well, janghy laws low for a few days due to the crushing defeats of his alliance mates, then decides to free his port.

Sea battle near O Mon
      (02.08.2014 9:59:24)
      janghy from O Mon
      vs
      d3v0 from Wine I

............................................. - Ram-Ship................................0(-1)
      Steam Ram..............................45(-0) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat.......................50(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier........................47(-0) - .............................................
      Tender.................................35(-0) - .............................................
      Military....................................0 - Military...................................-5
      Offensive points.........................12.5 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................250

Suddenly, his "buddy" decides to pay a visit quite "randomly"

Battle for Marble V
      (02.08.2014 12:47:15)
      Suleiman from 亗 Vodka 亗
      vs
      d3v0 from Marble V

Sulfur Carabineer......................80(-0) - .............................................
      Spearman.............................1551(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................300(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................200(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................60(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................20(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6)
      Military....................................0 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................22586

The town Marble V has been pillaged by Suleiman. The following resources have been stolen: 14770 Building material, 7816 Marble

So, I've had his ports locked down for the last few days, and he starts his attacks...

Battle for Polis
      (04.08.2014 21:03:26)
      Suleiman from 亗 Vodka 亗, Gin
      vs
      Paul Hoffman from Polis, d3v0 from Marble I, Marble II, Marble V

Sulfur Carabineer.....................544(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer...................308(-216)
      Swordsman.........................3017(-1124) - Swordsman.........................1055(-1024)
      Hoplite...........................1516(-1064) - Hoplite............................863(-1426)
      Gyrocopter..........................454(-232) - Gyrocopter..........................160(-320)
      Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-106) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-42)
      Ram....................................60(-0) - Ram...................................16(-38)
      Mortar................................60(-12) - Mortar.................................67(-0)
      Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook...................................48(-0)
      Spearman.............................1070(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................104(-7) - Steam Giant............................0(-69)
      Military..............................-4448.6 - Military..............................-5727.8
      Offensive points......................14319.5 - Defence points........................11121.5
      Damage Received........................222430 - Damage Received........................286390
      Damage Percent............................43% - Damage Percent............................57%

Losers: Suleiman, d3v0, Paul Hoffman

Battle for Marble II
      (04.08.2014 22:37:57)
      Suleiman from 亗 Vodka 亗
      vs
      d3v0 from Marble II

Sulfur Carabineer.....................324(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................42(-0)
      Swordsman............................748(-98) - Swordsman............................79(-120)
      Hoplite.............................417(-179) - Hoplite............................1666(-308)
      Gyrocopter............................133(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................104(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Military...............................-368.2 - Military...............................-575.2
      Offensive points.........................1438 - Defence points..........................920.5
      Damage Received.........................18410 - Damage Received.........................28760
      Damage Percent............................39% - Damage Percent............................61%

Battle for Marble II
      (05.08.2014 1:30:12)
      d3v0 from Marble II, Polis
      vs
      Suleiman from 亗 Vodka 亗

Hoplite.............................837(-162) - .............................................
      Sulfur Carabineer......................42(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................148(-84)
      ............................................. - Swordsman.............................0(-300)
      ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................50(-0)
      ............................................. - Ram....................................0(-30)
      Cook....................................9(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-226.8 - Military.................................-828
      Offensive points.........................2070 - Defence points............................567
      Damage Received.........................11340 - Damage Received.........................41400
      Damage Percent............................21% - Damage Percent............................79%

Battle for Marble II
      (05.08.2014 1:46:45)
      d3v0 from Marble II
      vs
      Suleiman from 亗 Vodka 亗, Marble V

Hoplite.............................518(-188) - Hoplite..............................458(-95)
      ............................................. - Sulfur Carabineer....................156(-84)
      ............................................. - Gyrocopter............................133(-0)
      ............................................. - Mortar.................................30(-0)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant............................97(-0)
      ............................................. - Ram....................................30(-0)
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................20(-0)
      ............................................. - Cook...................................30(-0)
      Military...............................-263.2 - Military.................................-469
      Offensive points.......................1172.5 - Defence points............................658
      Damage Received.........................13160 - Damage Received.........................23450
      Damage Percent............................35% - Damage Percent............................65%

Well, at the very least, we know where he's keeping his military. Apparently, he didn't get the memo that Wargods were fighting NB and SOA, or maybe he was just hiding and not being a good alliance mate (something about how everyone in their alliance participates). :whistling:

Aress wrote:

The post was edited 1 time, last by devo13az ().

• The real CR

Just minding my own business, when l was brutally attacked while, l was offlne. My 7700 troops were just up visiting with d3v0, Yeah, that's what l was doing.

Battle for Polis
      (04.08.2014 21:03:26)
      Suleiman from 亗 Vodka 亗, Gin
      vs
      Paul Hoffman from Polis, d3v0 from Marble I, Marble II, Marble V

Sulfur Carabineer.....................544(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer...................248(-276)
      Swordsman.........................2573(-2768) - Swordsman..........................113(-3206)
      Hoplite...........................1208(-2492) - Hoplite............................350(-3581)
      Gyrocopter..........................333(-467) - Gyrocopter............................0(-728)
      Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-294) - Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-129)
      Ram....................................60(-0) - Ram....................................6(-66)
      Mortar................................60(-30) - Mortar.................................67(-0)
      Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook...................................48(-0)
      Spearman...........................1070(-480) - .............................................
      Steam Giant.........................104(-192) - Steam Giant............................0(-69)
      Military.............................-12091.5 - Military...............................-13251
      Offensive points......................33127.5 - Defence points.......................30228.75
      Damage Received........................604575 - Damage Received........................662550
      Damage Percent............................47% - Damage Percent............................53%

Losers: Suleiman, d3v0, Paul Hoffman
    • Even more "collaboration"

and this time they appear to be on at the same time attacking at two different points... :whistling:

Battle for Marble III
      (05.08.2014 16:14:40)
      d3v0 from Marble III, Marble IV
      vs
      Suleiman from 亗 Vodka 亗, Whiskey

Sulfur Carabineer.....................126(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................156(-0)
      Swordsman............................70(-710) - Swordsman...........................707(-888)
      Hoplite.............................628(-931) - Hoplite.............................222(-931)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................71(-22)
      Gyrocopter.............................0(-60) - Gyrocopter...........................271(-62)
      Ram....................................6(-54) - Ram....................................30(-0)
      Mortar.................................12(-8) - Mortar.................................6(-24)
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................20(-0)
      Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
      Balloon-Bombardier....................36(-54) - Balloon-Bombardier....................100(-0)
      Military..............................-3104.2 - Military..............................-3404.4
      Offensive points.........................8511 - Defence points.........................7760.5
      Damage Received........................155210 - Damage Received........................170220
      Damage Percent............................47% - Damage Percent............................53%

Sea battle near Wine III
      (05.08.2014 16:57:30)
      janghy from Wine I
      vs
      d3v0 from Wine III, Marble IV

Ram-Ship.............................155(-45) - Ram-Ship..............................24(-45)
      Fire Ship..............................2(-55) - Fire Ship.............................11(-27)
      Mortar Ship............................54(-0) - Mortar Ship............................53(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................89(-19) - Steam Ram.............................47(-29)
      Rocket Ship...........................23(-12) - Rocket Ship...........................38(-12)
      Diving Boat............................28(-0) - Diving Boat.............................1(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................48(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................36(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................44(-0) - Balloon Carrier.........................7(-0)
      Tender.................................35(-0) - Tender.................................20(-0)
      Catapult Ship..........................40(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-1358 - Military..............................-1424.4
      Offensive points.........................3561 - Defence points...........................3395
      Damage Received.........................67900 - Damage Received.........................71220
      Damage Percent............................48% - Damage Percent............................52%

Aress wrote:

• One good attack and WHAM...punk mode.

Battle for 亗 Vodka 亗
      (06.08.2014 6:20:36)
      Paul Hoffman from Marble V, d3v0 from Marble IV
      vs
      Suleiman from 亗 Vodka 亗

............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-70)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman............................1000(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite..............................1040(-3) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................300(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................32(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................29(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................37(-0) - .............................................
      Military.................................-4.2 - Military..................................-42
      Offensive points..........................105 - Defence points...........................10.5
      Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received........................121201

Winners: Paul Hoffman, d3v0

Losers: Suleiman

The town 亗 Vodka 亗 has been pillaged by Paul Hoffman. The following resources have been stolen: 10290 Building material, 22206 Wine, 11795 Marble, 32375 Crystal glass, 20329 Sulfur

The town 亗 Vodka 亗 has been pillaged by d3v0. The following resources have been stolen: 2345 Building material, 5061 Wine, 2688 Marble, 7379 Crystal glass, 4633 Sulfur

Well, I guess that just gives me a little more time to focus on janghy...

Sea battle near O Mon
      (06.08.2014 20:23:35)
      d3v0 from Wine I
      vs
      janghy from O Mon

Ram-Ship...............................47(-3) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-51)
      Mortar Ship............................35(-0) - Mortar Ship.............................0(-5)
      Steam Ram..............................50(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-10)
      Fire Ship..............................27(-9) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship.............................6(-0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat.............................1(-0) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier........................15(-0) - .............................................
      Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-70.8 - Military.................................-607
      Offensive points.......................1517.5 - Defence points............................177
      Damage Received..........................3540 - Damage Received.........................30350
      Damage Percent............................10% - Damage Percent............................90%

Battle for O Mon
      (06.08.2014 23:32:54)
      d3v0 from Wine I
      vs
      janghy from O Mon

............................................. - Archer..................................0(-4)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................169(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-40)
      ............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-972)
      Swordsman...........................770(-230) - Swordsman.............................0(-363)
      Hoplite.............................899(-451) - Hoplite...............................0(-625)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant............................0(-20)
      Gyrocopter.............................0(-60) - Gyrocopter...........................109(-52)
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-28) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-44)
      Ram....................................30(-0) - Ram....................................0(-62)
      ............................................. - Catapult................................3(-0)
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar..................................8(-6)
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................52(-0)
      Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook..................................114(-0)
      Military..............................-1219.8 - Military..............................-3026.2
      Offensive points.......................7565.5 - Defence points.........................3049.5
      Damage Received.........................60990 - Damage Received........................181555
      Damage Percent............................25% - Damage Percent............................75%

The town O Mon has been pillaged by d3v0. The following resources have been stolen: 26625 Building material, 3381 Wine, 239 Marble

Battle for O Mon
      (06.08.2014 23:58:43)
      d3v0 from Wine I
      vs
      janghy from O Mon

Hoplite...............................312(-5) - .............................................
      Ram.....................................6(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................12(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
      Military...................................-7 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................17.5
      Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received.........................41398

The town O Mon has been pillaged by d3v0. The following resources have been stolen: 36433 Building material, 4629 Wine, 336 Marble

Battle for O Mon
      (07.08.2014 6:35:55)
      d3v0 from Wine I
      vs
      janghy from O Mon

............................................. - Gyrocopter............................109(-0)
      ............................................. - Catapult................................3(-0)
      Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar..................................8(-0)
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................52(-0)
      ............................................. - Cook..................................114(-0)
      Hoplite..............................266(-14) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
      Military................................-19.6 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................49
      Damage Received...........................980 - Damage Received.........................50448
      Damage Percent.............................1% - Damage Percent............................99%

The town O Mon has been pillaged by d3v0. The following resources have been stolen: 44379 Building material, 5461 Wine, 608 Marble

Aress wrote:

• One more for the books...

Battle for O Mon
      (07.08.2014 7:54:41)
      d3v0 from Wine I
      vs
      janghy from O Mon

Hoplite...............................277(-3) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
      Military.................................-4.2 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................10.5
      Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received.........................90893

The town O Mon has been pillaged by d3v0. The following resources have been stolen: 80101 Building material, 9606 Wine, 1186 Marble

Aress wrote:

• Not sure what he was trying to accomplish here, but if it was killing off his ships, then he did a good job... :lolbash:

(07.08.2014 16:08:51)
      d3v0 from O Mon
      vs
      htkiller from Dong Thap, janghy from O Mon

............................................. - Paddle Speedboat......................113(-0)
      ............................................. - Balloon Carrier........................44(-0)
      ............................................. - Tender................................100(-0)
      Ram-Ship...............................20(-0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-3)
      Fire Ship..............................24(-0) - .............................................
      Military....................................0 - Military..................................-15
      Offensive points.........................37.5 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................750

Losers: janghy, htkiller

(07.08.2014 16:15:43)
      janghy from O Mon
      vs
      d3v0 from Wine I

Ram-Ship...............................0(-10) - Ram-Ship...............................20(-0)
      ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................24(-0)
      Military..................................-50 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................125
      Damage Received..........................2500 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

(07.08.2014 18:11:28)
      janghy from O Mon, Polis
      vs
      d3v0 from Wine I

Ram-Ship..............................58(-75) - Ram-Ship.............................184(-18)
      Fire Ship..............................0(-70) - Fire Ship.............................36(-63)
      Mortar Ship............................54(-0) - Mortar Ship............................42(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................11(-41) - Steam Ram..............................46(-4)
      Rocket Ship.............................2(-4) - Rocket Ship............................36(-0)
      Diving Boat............................20(-6) - Diving Boat............................34(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat......................38(-30) - Paddle Speedboat.......................36(-0)
      Tender.................................35(-0) - Tender.................................20(-0)
      Catapult Ship..........................40(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Balloon Carrier........................17(-5)
      Military..............................-2218.2 - Military...............................-716.6
      Offensive points.......................1791.5 - Defence points.........................5545.5
      Damage Received........................110910 - Damage Received.........................35830
      Damage Percent............................75% - Damage Percent............................25%

So, taking the fight back to them...

Battle for O Mon
      (07.08.2014 20:05:54)
      d3v0 from Wine I
      vs
      janghy from O Mon

Hoplite..............................403(-97) - Hoplite...............................0(-232)
      ............................................. - Gyrocopter............................109(-0)
      ............................................. - Catapult................................0(-3)
      Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar..................................9(-0)
      ............................................. - Cook..................................114(-0)
      Military...............................-135.8 - Military...............................-358.4
      Offensive points..........................896 - Defence points..........................339.5
      Damage Received..........................6790 - Damage Received.........................19093
      Damage Percent............................26% - Damage Percent............................74%

Sea battle near Polis
      (07.08.2014 20:16:45)
      d3v0 from O Mon
      vs
      htkiller from Dong Thap, janghy from Ca Mau, Dong Thap

Steam Ram..............................42(-3) - Steam Ram..............................0(-21)
      ............................................. - Ballista Ship.........................13(-27)
      Rocket Ship............................32(-4) - Rocket Ship............................27(-0)
      ............................................. - Balloon Carrier........................40(-4)
      Ram-Ship...............................44(-6) - Ram-Ship..............................33(-25)
      Fire Ship..............................4(-32) - .............................................
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship............................52(-2)
      Diving Boat............................34(-0) - Diving Boat............................20(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat......................26(-10) - Paddle Speedboat.......................38(-0)
      Tender.................................20(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................40(-0)
      Military...............................-476.4 - Military...............................-969.4
      Offensive points.......................2423.5 - Defence points...........................1191
      Damage Received.........................23820 - Damage Received.........................48470
      Damage Percent............................32% - Damage Percent............................68%

Losers: htkiller, janghy

Battle for Polis
      (07.08.2014 22:31:24)
      d3v0 from Wine I
      vs
      janghy from Long An

Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-100)
      Hoplite..............................704(-46) - Hoplite...............................0(-177)
      ............................................. - Catapult...............................14(-6)
      Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-30)
      Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................51(-0)
      Swordsman.............................500(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................24(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-64.4 - Military................................-1645
      Offensive points.......................4112.5 - Defence points............................161
      Damage Received..........................3220 - Damage Received.........................82250
      Damage Percent.............................3% - Damage Percent............................97%

Aress wrote:

• Well, all had been quiet on the war front for the last few days. I guess janghy was just building up troops for this colossal strategic attack. :pillepalle:

Back to the drawing board. :blackeye:

Battle for Wine II
      (11.08.2014 11:18:35)
      janghy from Gordon, O Mon
      vs
      d3v0 from Wine II

Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-87) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................169(-0)
      Spearman...............................0(-42) - Spearman................................1(-0)
      Swordsman.............................0(-501) - Swordsman...........................808(-647)
      Hoplite...............................0(-986) - Hoplite..............................67(-958)
      Gyrocopter...........................82(-189) - Gyrocopter............................0(-109)
      Balloon-Bombardier....................32(-55) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-80)
      Ram....................................0(-40) - Ram....................................0(-36)
      Mortar.................................6(-54) - Mortar.................................42(-0)
      Cook...................................96(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
      Steam Giant...........................0(-178) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................0(-10) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................52(-0) - .............................................
      Military..............................-6211.9 - Military..............................-3012.5
      Offensive points......................7531.25 - Defence points.......................15529.75
      Damage Received........................310595 - Damage Received........................150625
      Damage Percent............................67% - Damage Percent............................33%

Aress wrote:

• The "corraboration" happens again

I guess they are at it again. Suleiman comes back from v-mode and wants peace...offers up a CT to Paul and myself. Then the collaboration happens with janghy, htkiller and Suleiman. Really starting to wonder if these are all the same player.... :blink"

Fleet / Troop Movements

- (underway) 0% 1062 Units Marble II (Suleiman) Marble IV (d3v0)

13m 44s (underway) 0% 10 Ships Wine II (janghy) Gordon (ferrozoid)

18m 16s (underway) 0% 538 Ships Wine II (janghy) Wine III (d3v0)

Interestingly enough, richblood, who's town I have occupied, is the only member of the alliance JHY (or janghy)....coincidence again? :havecookie:

Aress wrote:

• Surprise, surprise, Suleiman finally joins VIET

Guess he wasn't a war god after all. One good hit from Paul and he's back in v-mode. Suleiman claims he wants a "friendly" war with no resource pillaging, probably because he can't keep his resources under safe warehouse levels. As I've shown, there is no point in a "friendly" war since none of the aggressors have any skills to make it worthwhile....no waving, no strategy, no fun....just killing their troops and ships over and over. Kind of like this -

Battle for Gordon
      (13.08.2014 15:18:45)
      d3v0 from Wine II
      vs
      janghy from O Mon

Hoplite..............................463(-37) - Hoplite...............................0(-121)
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-30)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................500(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-51.8 - Military..............................-1099.4
      Offensive points.......................2748.5 - Defence points..........................129.5
      Damage Received..........................2590 - Damage Received.........................54970
      Damage Percent.............................4% - Damage Percent............................96%

Aress wrote:

• Sea battle near Polis
      (13.08.2014 4:08:15)
      Suleiman from 亗 Vodka 亗
      vs
      Paul Hoffman from Polis, Marble

Ram-Ship...............................0(-74) - Ram-Ship..............................61(-36)
      ............................................. - Fire Ship.............................65(-79)
      Mortar Ship............................8(-42) - Mortar Ship............................42(-0)
      Steam Ram..............................0(-72) - Steam Ram..............................60(-0)
      ............................................. - Diving Boat............................26(-6)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................24(-6) - Paddle Speedboat.......................48(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................0(-12) - Balloon Carrier........................34(-1)
      ............................................. - Tender.................................19(-0)
      Rocket Ship............................0(-20) - .............................................
      Military..............................-3973.2 - Military.................................-819
      Offensive points.......................2047.5 - Defence points...........................9933
      Damage Received........................198660 - Damage Received.........................40950
      Damage Percent............................82% - Damage Percent............................18%

Winners: Paul Hoffman

Losers: Paul Hoffman, Suleiman

(13.08.2014 6:25:09)
      Paul Hoffman from Marble V
      vs
      htkiller from Dong Thap

Steam Ram..............................40(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-10)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................52(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................113(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................31(-1) - Balloon Carrier........................43(-1)
      Tender.................................19(-0) - Tender................................100(-0)
      Ram-Ship...............................64(-0) - .............................................
      Fire Ship..............................22(-2) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................36(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-40.4 - Military.................................-268
      Offensive points..........................670 - Defence points............................101
      Damage Received..........................2020 - Damage Received.........................13400
      Damage Percent............................13% - Damage Percent............................87%

Losers: htkiller

Battle for Dong Thap
      (13.08.2014 7:54:27)
      Paul Hoffman from Marble V
      vs
      janghy from O Mon

Sulfur Carabineer.....................362(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-78)
      Swordsman..........................2745(-252) - Swordsman.............................0(-312)
      Hoplite............................3019(-463) - Hoplite...............................0(-598)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant............................0(-82)
      Gyrocopter............................648(-0) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-82)
      Balloon-Bombardier....................45(-90) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-32)
      Ram....................................36(-0) - Ram....................................0(-27)
      ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-14)
      Mortar.................................29(-8) - Mortar.................................0(-23)
      Cook...................................29(-0) - Cook..................................124(-0)
      Military..............................-1720.6 - Military..............................-3411.2
      Offensive points.........................8528 - Defence points.........................4301.5
      Damage Received.........................86030 - Damage Received........................170560
      Damage Percent............................33% - Damage Percent............................67%

(13.08.2014 10:13:26)
      janghy from Wine III
      vs
      Paul Hoffman from Polis, Dong Thap, Wine III

Ram-Ship..............................0(-281) - Ram-Ship..............................31(-85)
      ............................................. - Fire Ship............................39(-102)
      Mortar Ship............................0(-87) - Mortar Ship............................84(-0)
      Steam Ram..............................0(-31) - Steam Ram..............................48(-0)
      Diving Boat............................0(-16) - Diving Boat............................65(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-48) - Paddle Speedboat.......................70(-0)
      ............................................. - Balloon Carrier........................25(-7)
      Tender.................................35(-0) - Tender.................................19(-0)
      Catapult Ship..........................0(-35) - .............................................
      Military..............................-4952.2 - Military..............................-1253.4
      Offensive points.......................3133.5 - Defence points........................12380.5
      Damage Received........................247610 - Damage Received.........................62670
      Damage Percent............................79% - Damage Percent............................21%

Losers: Paul Hoffman, janghy

(13.08.2014 14:47:56)
      htkiller from Thai Nguyen, Dong Thap, janghy from O Mon
      vs
      Paul Hoffman from Polis, Dong Thap, Wine III, Marble V

Ram-Ship...............................0(-26) - Ram-Ship..............................237(-3)
      Fire Ship..............................1(-64) - Fire Ship............................93(-107)
      ............................................. - Mortar Ship...........................216(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................0(-205) - Steam Ram.............................150(-0)
      ............................................. - Diving Boat..........................111(-14)
      Paddle Speedboat......................113(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................148(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................62(-21) - Balloon Carrier........................28(-9)
      Tender................................100(-0) - Tender.................................38(-0)
      Military..............................-6034.8 - Military..............................-1213.2
      Offensive points.........................3033 - Defence points..........................15087
      Damage Received........................301740 - Damage Received.........................60660
      Damage Percent............................83% - Damage Percent............................17%

Losers: Paul Hoffman, janghy, htkiller

The post was edited 1 time, last by Paul Hoffmann ().