Best fighters of Alpha Past and Current

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wow, i'm on your top 5? Thanks.

My top 5.

Land:
      IronBear
      Checkmate
      Elmo
      EmDragon
      Weeener

Navy:
      Billys13
      Weeener
      EmDragon
      Laine
      Checkmate

There are so many great fighters here. Top 5 is small imo but if I could add more? NV, June, Wonderwoman, Jackel , dsi, Alpha_ , Weapon X , Alom , Jhever, OP, AcidTropical, J2R

There are plenty more.
    • you both listed weener as 1 of you greats....thats hilarious...enough said
      I feed on the fear of the devil inside I bask in the glow of rising war, lay waste to the ground of an enemy shore. Come to the nightmare,come to me, deep down in the dark where the devil be Wade through the blood spilled on the floor, and if another one stands, kill some more
    • And if I remember when I was playing gamma some chump with a stupid wolf name Ran away and let me take all his resources

Booze, Buds, Boobs

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      This post has already been reported twice.
    • Just some that I can think of that can build a large MS in short while, have lots of friends on the server, know how to wave and if they have the time to play the game, they are not someone you want to fight against

Mizukage
      EmDragon
      Laine
      Elmontador
      Billys13
      Laine
      Just2Relax
      AcidTropical
      IronBear/RedRage
      Wardog

There are so many really good fighters in alpha that it's hard to pick just the top ones. There are lots I probably can't even remember that have retired. And it can also be hard to judge depending on which ones are really good with teamwork. Some are better on their own, some are great teammates to have on your side.

Signature by me
    • the true question of skill is clearly not well understood here by very many...yet....their is something tasty in the air here...maybe even if we do not merge servers

perhaps

il make in account and train some good fighters on this server, then you will have a list you can call great

the true question of skill is such a complex matter the only real way to know for sure how good someone is, is to bath them in fire
      he who wars longest dropping the least in gold & having the largest % of overall victorys & attacks in battle is the best warrior

--------------------------------------------there are truly many ways to measure skill, even smack talk serves a purpose in swinging a war one way or the other now and then

@ I AM their are many chumps with wolf names on gamma server, but their is no one who can say they have taken from me unscathed...and im guessing from the fact that your not on gamma anymore, that you could not hang with the likes of us gammans
      I feed on the fear of the devil inside I bask in the glow of rising war, lay waste to the ground of an enemy shore. Come to the nightmare,come to me, deep down in the dark where the devil be Wade through the blood spilled on the floor, and if another one stands, kill some more
    • wolfishlogic wrote:

il make in account and train some good fighters on this server, then you will have a list you can call great

But since you dont even now how to wave I´m wondering how that will happen ? Little goldfishlogic got soooo proud of beating my account in a battle that he posted it on the boards... Only problem was that that account was inactive for a long time , but I guess only win´s he could get is against inactives so I that´s why he got so happy that he feelt the need to post it... hahahahaha

Dont forget to teach your fighters how awesome it is to send only 40 steamrams from 8 hours away to occupy ports , dude you are considered a poor fighter on gamma by the gamma players and that say a lot , so just stop trying to act like your a fighter or something.........

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
    • Elmontador of course. He had a lot of tricks and he can't be beaten easily even if he doesn't have forge active. Most of all, he will not sleep in times of war.
      Ita
      Emdragon
      Dracul
      Wonderwoman

Note: Those are only the guys that I encountered and played along with in the sea and land battles. :)
    • weeener wrote:

wolfishlogic wrote:

But since you dont even now how to wave I´m wondering how that will happen ? Little goldfishlogic got soooo proud of beating my account in a battle that he posted it on the boards... Only problem was that that account was inactive for a long time , but I guess only win´s he could get is against inactives so I that´s why he got so happy that he feelt the need to post it... hahahahaha

Dont forget to teach your fighters how awesome it is to send only 40 steamrams from 8 hours away to occupy ports , dude you are considered a poor fighter on gamma by the gamma players and that say a lot , so just stop trying to act like your a fighter or something.........
      boy i have forgot more then you know, i fought you with contempt weener, easy pickings... it takes skill to get it and you have none...i didnt break a sweat the whole time i was breaking your arse...and i noticed while i was spanking you and all the while sending you tips 2 improve your defense you took my advice :P i guess now you think your good we will c...

anyone who lists weener as "great" does not know his arse from a hole in the ground, only things he is "great" at r sucking and ammo :catapult-ani: