Best fighters of Alpha Past and Current

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I don't play alpha, but I know players who have been on this server or still are that are better than most the above names (not all, but most) don't just pick your five top friends.

When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. –John Lennon

It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
    • wolfishlogic wrote:

boy i have forgot more then you know, i fought you with contempt weener, easy pickings... it takes skill to get it

LMAO

Yeah we alll can see your skills in the latest cr thread you are in on gamma hahahahahahahahaha

CombatReports BOB VS Sanmeet

Just go away clown !

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
    • lmao you dont get it do you? i am a part of this server now, and as such i have more right to post here then you do the gamma bords...which your posting on so....ya

and that battle is from years ago, in fact i stopped beating on him just when i had in edge because of your mouth, your going to learn to keep it shut one way or another

heres my latest gamma battle, but do not worry im going to be posting them against you eventually ;) forgot how loooooong it take to get started in the freaking game

Sea battle near Frankfurt
      (03.08.2014 14:11:31)
      WolfishLogic from Danke 8 N
      vs
      AnhHP from Frankfurt

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship...........................1268(-279) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-415)
      ............................................. - Fire Ship.............................0(-215)
      Mortar Ship...........................200(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-60)
      Steam Ram...........................446(-170) - Steam Ram.............................0(-160)
      Rocket Ship...........................7(-140) - Rocket Ship...........................0(-131)
      Paddle Speedboat......................546(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................130(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................94(-6) - Balloon Carrier........................36(-0)
      Tender.................................34(-0) - Tender.................................50(-0)
      Catapult Ship..........................70(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military................................-9563 - Military...............................-12260
      Offensive points........................30650 - Defence points........................23907.5
      Damage Received........................478150 - Damage Received........................613000
      Damage Percent............................43% - Damage Percent............................57%

Winners: WolfishLogic

Losers: AnhHP

2665 units from WolfishLogic are blocking the port entrance to Frankfurt

As the only thing left of AnhHP's army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

edit: your in vac mode on this server to? say it aint so weenie? those o points cant mean that much to you can they? your postin all this crap y not get on and actually play? lol

i hope you do not quit and run off this server b4 i get big enough to pound on you, that would b dissapointing :phatgrin:
      I feed on the fear of the devil inside I bask in the glow of rising war, lay waste to the ground of an enemy shore. Come to the nightmare,come to me, deep down in the dark where the devil be Wade through the blood spilled on the floor, and if another one stands, kill some more

The post was edited 1 time, last by wolfishlogic ().

• wolfish, i think you need to take a closer look a tthe CR you posted lol

the fact that you lost more steams tells wonders about the gaming experience that you have

sig by Myself

Bekofskivitch wrote:

Thread summary: proposed future e-fight after e-threats over under-inflated e-price of e-rocks.

disclaimer: this post is solely my viewpoint and may not fully reflect the views of my alliance

Alpha Omega
    • the ratios in that stack are off true, after 2 years of near constant fighting how could they not be?

thats not why i lost more SR's though i would think that would be obvious, but i guess not so i will go so far as to explain that
      he had fire ships as well...look @ numbers again

when fighting a runner (aka less skilled coward) sometimes to catch him you must lead with just your fast units letting others catch up in l8r rounds...leaves you without the slow stuff 4 a few rounds & hurts a little but quite a bit less then chasing some scrub...wasting gold

or is this just all coming through as Spanglish? :dash:
      I feed on the fear of the devil inside I bask in the glow of rising war, lay waste to the ground of an enemy shore. Come to the nightmare,come to me, deep down in the dark where the devil be Wade through the blood spilled on the floor, and if another one stands, kill some more
    • Hahahahaha

The cute little goldfish feelt the need to prove him self, awwww ! :love:
      You will have to do better if you want to impress , this is Alpha not Gamma , we have higher standards then that sweetie ! :)

And yes I dont have time to play atm , but dont know what that has to do with my O points ?

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
    • Kaleg Nar wrote:

The most you should ever be without some crucial units is 15 minutes. And if you have a Poseidon, 7.5 (if you don't take it as an opportunity to have all the needed units)
      tell me how you figure that if your enemy has a whole sector of islands maxed so you have to break in from hours away?

but lets talk about efficiency here...your calculating down to half a minute in a game that takes literally days to journey from one side to another...now while i marvel at the precise level of your efficiency...i have to wonder if at SOME point it might be more important to keep your opponent off balance...then to say calculate down to the half minute...in a game where a single round lasts twelve of them...but hey i could be wrong, maybe il just fail here on big bad alpha, a pathetic excuse for a fighter from a bygone server schooled by his superiors...lmao sure and i got some beach front property i would like to sell you real cheap over in arizona

the point is i could have done all that...but i only do whats needed..min effort max result...no waste...aka lazy, but patient patient enough to grow in acc on a new server just to see my love-able lil weenie again <3

and apparently get schooled on tactics by alpha fighters...

edit@weenie, atleast as far as you are concerned i do not need to prove anything, your post does that for me nicely

"Hahahahaha

The cute little goldfish feelt the need to prove him self, awwww ! :love:

You will have to do better if you want to impress , this is Alpha not Gamma , we have higher standards then that sweetie ! :)

And yes I dont have time to play atm , but dont know what that has to do with my O points ? "

The post was edited 1 time, last by wolfishlogic: @weenie ().

• Tactical Cube wrote:

well well well its the logical wolf come over from dead gamma and taking on all comers i see :phatgrin: , beware ALPHA the big bad wolf is here to blow our houses down :phatgrin:
      hey im just here to play testicle if that blows your mind your house down, your problem...im approaching the 200 point mark shiver in fear

lol not even weenie should be scared yet...but sooner then you think grasshoppa

Kaleg Nar wrote:

If you can't get close to enemy, your problem. Find a way in and if you can't, look harder.
      exactly my point or close enough that it would not matter if the issue where a hand grenade we would all be dead
      sometimes the best way is the hard way... you gotta stop looking and start swinging and if you cant find away make a way...or you could be like weenie and make in excuse, those seem to be a form of currency in some circles, but its not my way, im here to play, not vacation ok?
      :bday:
    • LOL

Yeah the cute puppy trying to explain why he is stupid enough not to take a bridgehead to attack and wave from , instead he thinks it is much smarter to send 1 big wave from hours away...... Dude , it will be a pleasure having you on alpha ..... :)

• weeener wrote:

LOL

Yeah the cute puppy trying to explain why he is stupid enough not to take a bridgehead to attack and wave from , instead he thinks it is much smarter to send 1 big wave from hours away...... Dude , it will be a pleasure having you on alpha ..... :)
      dude thats a good act, i almost believed you where that stupid, then i remembered at some point you had to learn to type and read...you can read right? plz tell me you use the ease of access tools to get this stuff read to you, i cant believe you learned to read and then forgot how to understand...

im not trying to explain anything m8...im distracting you while i steal your buggers...go play with your blocks or something since your brain is not using the blood you may as well put it to some other use

============================================================
      What i really want to know is what happened to Victoria Viking she seemed like she had a brain....something which seems to be in increasing short supply everywhere i go the older i get...the dumber everyone seems...
      god i prey its dementia do not let people be so dumb they turn idiocracy from a movie to real life :tearup:
    • Ok then I will explain why your cr suck since you cant understand it yourself.... You should have a damage ratio at the worst case against a sitting fleet of any kind 33% against 66%... And that is if you play poorly if you play good the ratio should be much greater...

And you said you have to wait a few rounds for your slower ships ? lol

Ever heard of timing the ships ? I mean even if you are playing like a noob and not waving , at least you should figure out that you send your slow ships first and time it so they arrive in the round after .... This is basic stuff Goldfishlogic , should not a great fighter like yourself now these things ?

But as all can see you are nothing but a clown , but never the less , welcome to alpha .... As I said hope you stick around it would be a pleasure. :)

• 1. ELMONTADOR a legendary Alpha fighter since WLS vs FURY war
      2. Checkmate
      3. Weeener

But there are some great fighters at Gene ally formerly TED alliance like,
      Leecobra and mimo. I'm sure most of you don't know about these chinese players.
      “Mess with the BEST;
      Die like the rest”
    • Leecobra is a real good fighter I agree , I dont remember playing with or against mimo so cant say ..... And that´s why I dont make a list there is just to many present fighters and former that could go on that list....

But of course Elmontador is there and also checkmate, IB and Ita also players like Dracule , emdragon and from the past tituspullo , Isaac and the list goes on and on ... But the one I hold as the greatest fighter of all servers that I have fought with or against is Laine. He is scary good , and can do much with little , and to me that is the mark of a great fighter....

But if you are going by who has shaped Alpha the most with there fighting and made the biggest impression on this server then of course it is Elmontador !!!

• yeah laine is so scary good that he would go on to lose every single battle to yours truly :lolbash: this is just one of my many victories vs suck ass NR back in the day :phatgrin:

Saturday, March 24th 2012, 2:00pm

Another sparkling GLOBE victory

Sea battle near ǝɹoƃ ɟo sǝןɐʇ

(24.03.2012 11:55:41)

Tactical Cube from bloodthirsty4, Rush

vs

laine from ToXiC

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Ram-Ship.............378(-122).. - Ram-Ship.............107(-135)..

Flamethrower..........66(-156).. - Flamethrower...........2(-33)...

................................ - Catapult Ship........122(-0)....

Steam Ram............155(-45)... - Steam Ram.............58(-108)..

Mortar Ship...........84(-0).... - Mortar Ship..........126(-0)....

................................ - Diving Boat...........40(-19)...

Rocket Ship...........39(-34)... - Rocket Ship............2(-16)...

Paddle Speedboat......80(-0).... - Paddle Speedboat......96(-0)....

Balloon Carrier.......43(-11)... - Balloon Carrier.......72(-12)...

Tender................10(-0).... - Tender................61(-0)....

Generals Lost.............-3,917 - Generals Lost.............-4,639

Offensive points..........11,598 - Defensive points...........9,793

Damage Received..........195,860 - Damage Received..........231,970

Damage Percent??.............45% - Damage Percent??.............54%

Winners: Tactical Cube
    • Just because you managed to catch him of line 1 time , 2 years ago does not say anything about his fighting skills TC !

But I see that you are real happy to have a win against him so congratz on that one... Would be fun to see you fight him online and waving hehehehehe