Best fighters of Alpha Past and Current

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Elmo
      Celia
      Ita
      Checkmate
      Okietransplant
      Weeener
      Laine
      Iron Bear
      acidtropical
      Koze (forgot the name but she's hot)
      Lady Red

cant remeber the rest.

after 5 years, I dont remember the players that ghosted out the cool and hot names. ingame and here.

Sad to say steam is taking so much of my time. But nice to see some familiar names. :beer:

PS I missed katethegreat and her friend VeronicaViking. I say they wreck the whole game way back :thumbsup:

Sig by Psychopath
      "Denn die Toten reiten schnell."
      -Dracula; B.Stoker

Warned for Posting - BFF

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aion ().

• Ah Cube, the dude is the worlds greatest warrior (on the boards) Just ask him. I have visited you on a few occasions, you always seem to disappear. You never come visit me. Did you get that winning CR tattooed on you?

Everyone in this game loses battles, the best are the ones who learn from it. Try to improve for the next one. We all think the people we fight with are the best, I don't even need to name those guys. You all know them, losts are already listed here.

For my money on Alpha the best fighter I went against is the Guy who I saw the most Circs in NR about. How much of a pain in the ass he was to lock down, How he would get in do nice damage and by the time the NR hounds got there he was gone. He in fact is one of the few people to ever come to my homeland.

REDRUM from Globe, Hats off bro. You have my vote.

Thanks Sadistyx!
    • weeener wrote:

Ok then I will explain why your cr suck since you cant understand it yourself.... You should have a damage ratio at the worst case against a sitting fleet of any kind 33% against 66%... And that is if you play poorly if you play good the ratio should be much greater...

And you said you have to wait a few rounds for your slower ships ? lol

Ever heard of timing the ships ? I mean even if you are playing like a noob and not waving , at least you should figure out that you send your slow ships first and time it so they arrive in the round after .... This is basic stuff Goldfishlogic , should not a great fighter like yourself now these things ?

But as all can see you are nothing but a clown , but never the less , welcome to alpha .... As I said hope you stick around it would be a pleasure. :)
      god your slow, now i get why you suck so bad weenie, ok now imagine you donot have the time to wait while your slow ships catch up first? imagine....
      I feed on the fear of the devil inside I bask in the glow of rising war, lay waste to the ground of an enemy shore. Come to the nightmare,come to me, deep down in the dark where the devil be Wade through the blood spilled on the floor, and if another one stands, kill some more
    • hey laine take it easy , and if ur talking about that wussy island at 74 50 ? i have been there many times and ran a muck all over that weak ass island and it was full ur so called great warriors ? so dont get all upset when i display TC beating down u or any other of your ex mates , i just do what i do and that is WIN :phatgrin:
    • laine wrote:

Ah Cube, the dude is the worlds greatest warrior (on the boards) Just ask him. I have visited you on a few occasions, you always seem to disappear. You never come visit me. Did you get that winning CR tattooed on you?

Everyone in this game loses battles, the best are the ones who learn from it. Try to improve for the next one. We all think the people we fight with are the best, I don't even need to name those guys. You all know them, losts are already listed here.

For my money on Alpha the best fighter I went against is the Guy who I saw the most Circs in NR about. How much of a pain in the ass he was to lock down, How he would get in do nice damage and by the time the NR hounds got there he was gone. He in fact is one of the few people to ever come to my homeland.

REDRUM from Globe, Hats off bro. You have my vote.
      now this guy at-least seems like he knows his trade...odd learning so much about a server i have no history in...i think you all for your thoughts...with the exceptions of TC and weener...who appear not to have any good ones to spare...

i guess the hardest thing about naming the best fighters is the best are not always active enough to tell how good they really are...

see you all in game going to take a break from the boards as i have learned all i should need to get started
      should you see me playing your more then welcome to drop me a line, or a friend request as i currently have none :P lots of towns to found so come get those gold bonuses :P
      I feed on the fear of the devil inside I bask in the glow of rising war, lay waste to the ground of an enemy shore. Come to the nightmare,come to me, deep down in the dark where the devil be Wade through the blood spilled on the floor, and if another one stands, kill some more
    • Cube, your like that little dog that barks and yaps then runs when someone looks your direction.

why would I say you did not visit ME? I do not live on the island you stated.

Your almost cute with your pompom tail. I bet you even have a nice pink sweater for those cold days when you gotta go out to pee.

Tactical poodle the legend in his own travel crate

Thanks Sadistyx!

The post was edited 1 time, last by laine ().

• Elmo, is the fighter, But all is for Fun!

Wolf go back to Gamma, Weeener still have that account?

But as said many times in this Thread WAY so many!

Booze, Buds, Boobs

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      This post has already been reported twice.
    • hey laine no hard feelings i know those beat downs u and ur ex clan NR received from me hurts but its all really normal stuff that i do , after all i heard some 1 say u were scary good ? i just wanted show how scary i can be too , and for most part a lot of the names these idiots are trotting out as great fighters? i already destroyed in battle so there :P
    • wolfishlogic wrote:

lmao you dont get it do you? i am a part of this server now, and as such i have more right to post here then you do the gamma bords...which your posting on so....ya

and that battle is from years ago, in fact i stopped beating on him just when i had in edge because of your mouth, your going to learn to keep it shut one way or another

heres my latest gamma battle, but do not worry im going to be posting them against you eventually ;) forgot how loooooong it take to get started in the freaking game

Sea battle near Frankfurt
      (03.08.2014 14:11:31)
      WolfishLogic from Danke 8 N
      vs
      AnhHP from Frankfurt

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram-Ship...........................1268(-279) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-415)
      ............................................. - Fire Ship.............................0(-215)
      Mortar Ship...........................200(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-60)
      Steam Ram...........................446(-170) - Steam Ram.............................0(-160)
      Rocket Ship...........................7(-140) - Rocket Ship...........................0(-131)
      Paddle Speedboat......................546(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................130(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................94(-6) - Balloon Carrier........................36(-0)
      Tender.................................34(-0) - Tender.................................50(-0)
      Catapult Ship..........................70(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military................................-9563 - Military...............................-12260
      Offensive points........................30650 - Defence points........................23907.5
      Damage Received........................478150 - Damage Received........................613000
      Damage Percent............................43% - Damage Percent............................57%

Winners: WolfishLogic

Losers: AnhHP

2665 units from WolfishLogic are blocking the port entrance to Frankfurt

As the only thing left of AnhHP's army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

edit: your in vac mode on this server to? say it aint so weenie? those o points cant mean that much to you can they? your postin all this crap y not get on and actually play? lol

i hope you do not quit and run off this server b4 i get big enough to pound on you, that would b dissapointing :phatgrin:

Maybe I missed something. But is there a reason we're supposed to care about a battle from Gamma? This thread is about Alpha's greatest fighters, past and present. If you play here then that's wonderful. But you haven't made yourself known as a great fighter among this server's denizens. :P

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • JuneBarcarolle wrote:

wolfishlogic wrote:

lmao you dont get it do you? i am a part of this server now, and as such i have more right to post here then you do the gamma bords...which your posting on so....ya

and that battle is from years ago, in fact i stopped beating on him just when i had in edge because of your mouth, your going to learn to keep it shut one way or another

heres my latest gamma battle, but do not worry im going to be posting them against you eventually forgot how loooooong it take to get started in the freaking game

Sea battle near Frankfurt
      (03.08.2014 14:11:31)
      WolfishLogic from Danke 8 N
      vs
      AnhHP from Frankfurt

Ram-Ship...........................1268(-279) - Ram-Ship..............................0(-415)
      ............................................. - Fire Ship.............................0(-215)
      Mortar Ship...........................200(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-60)
      Steam Ram...........................446(-170) - Steam Ram.............................0(-160)
      Rocket Ship...........................7(-140) - Rocket Ship...........................0(-131)
      Paddle Speedboat......................546(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................130(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................94(-6) - Balloon Carrier........................36(-0)
      Tender.................................34(-0) - Tender.................................50(-0)
      Catapult Ship..........................70(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-9563 - Military...............................-12260
      Offensive points........................30650 - Defence points........................23907.5
      Damage Received........................478150 - Damage Received........................613000
      Damage Percent............................43% - Damage Percent............................57%

Winners: WolfishLogic

Losers: AnhHP

2665 units from WolfishLogic are blocking the port entrance to Frankfurt

As the only thing left of AnhHP's army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

edit: your in vac mode on this server to? say it aint so weenie? those o points cant mean that much to you can they? your postin all this crap y not get on and actually play? lol

i hope you do not quit and run off this server b4 i get big enough to pound on you, that would b dissapointing

Maybe I missed something. But is there a reason we're supposed to care about a battle from Gamma? This thread is about Alpha's greatest fighters, past and present. If you play here then that's wonderful. But you haven't made yourself known as a great fighter among this server's denizens.
      yes and no depending on which question i am answering...of course i have not made myself known here before now i just got here...but as far as to why you should care, their is no reason, just the trolling flame war me tc & weener have been in the last few days carried on through both servers, and many off topic conversations...prob got a lil carried away, which is why im attempting to be nice...that and im not 13 anymore so ya kudos every 1

Cya all game side, no more posts from me for awhile, that is unless you keep asking questions, in which case i will be forced @ gunpoint by my lover to answer in the most sarcastic fashion i can think of...i dunno its weird but god i love her...=P...and no you should prob not care about that either ;)
    • That's a tough question, many great fighters that i have had the pleasure of fighting with and against.

Elmo
      Weeener
      Ita
      Gauntlet
      Isaac
      Celia
      Shampoo
      kakashi
      Tituspullo
      Ghost
      Jam444
      Avran
      IB
      Acid
      LanceCPA
      Nvader
      Laine

Shoot where does the list end?

Sig by: Sco-Dub-T

"You don't know where I've been Lou!!!!"
    • Been playing this game since Spring of 2008 and had to start over only once and out of all the players I've seen, then I will have to go for:

Elmontador as No. 1

Weeener, Celia and Gauntlet rank up there also.

Alpha has a lot of great fighters, which is why I've stayed around. The real question is who has the greatest stamina or can last the longest in a war?
      "It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience"-Julius Ceaser
    • OK U IDIOTS IM GOING SETTLE THIS QUESTION ONCE AND FOR ALL , THIS IS THE DEFINITIVE LIST OF GREAT FIGHTERS PRESENT , no one cares about past fighters ? they are what they are, done for and no longer relevant so who cares about them , only present fighters mean anything here PERIOD.

All the fighters from GLOBE MCS and KAPZ are the greatest fighters on this server BAR NONE , that's it no need for u idiots to put any other loser on the list ? this is the list.

All those other wussies u all mentioned earlier ? totally SUCK ASS :lolbash: :lolbash:
    • There are only a few truly great fighters

The truly great fighters are the ones who would, without a doubt, win in a 1vs1 fight against any matched player.

The only players, past or present, who could beat anybody in Alpha in a matched 1vs1 fight:

Elmontador
      Checkmate
      Iron Bear
      Dotrix

Many of you don't remember Dotrix (he quit the game and deleted his account), but he was underrated throughout his career. Checkers and Elmo remember him for sure. Dotrix was a very quiet, undramatic player but whenever an alliance needed someone to tip the balance in a large, pitched battle or just go in and own an entire archipelago all by himself, they'd call Dots.

So let's try some test cases of some of the "greats" listed here:

Elmontador vs. Gauntlet: Already settled. Gauntlet never won once in a 1vs1 with Elmo. In fact, Gauntlet spent a lot of time trying to AVOID fighting Elmontador in the world wars. Gauntlet actually beat himself by having his own navy fight itself, such was his poor grasp of game mechanics.
      Elmontador vs. Celia: Already settled. Celia ran many times rather than fight Elmo 1vs1 in the WLS vs DMS War. And when I ue the word "many" it means lots and lots of running :P

Same goes for the others, even for Weeener, who will travel halfway across the server just to kick some butt, but Elmontador would beat him. So would Checkmate, or Iron Bear, or Dotrix. Der Weeener wouldn't run, of course, like Celia and Gauntlet did, but he'd get his bum kicked all the same.

The only matches where the outcome would be uncertain:

Elmontador vs. Checkmate or Iron Bear or Dotrix.

Elmontador is the standard by which "greatness" is measured. By that standard, very few deserve the label. These are the players for whom defeat is inconceivable; their win-loss stats put the rest of us to shame, such is their mastery of the game.

I understand people think their friends or idols are "great" but just as in the real world outside the game, "greatness" is something you earn by being very, very special.

The post was edited 2 times, last by JustAnotherViking ().