Best fighters of Alpha Past and Current

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• JustAnotherViking wrote:

Elmontador is the standard by which "greatness" is measured. By that standard, very few deserve the label. These are the players for whom defeat is inconceivable; their win-loss stats put the rest of us to shame, such is their mastery of the game.

100 percent agree. If you are in WLS, try to join or watch Elmo's battle and you will see how tactical he is in the battlefield. :pump:
      Elmontador is a great tactician, unlike the other tactical noob there who keeps on running and hit Vmode in times of war. :lol:
      I remember Dotrix "SUPER POLIS". A level 1 Town Hall but have level 34 walls if I'm not mistaken. :)
    • :lolbash: TC rolls his eyes like really ? u guys are still living in the past :lolbash: talking about lame ass has beens and bums from 2.8 era ? Notice how TC still sits on his throne over looking u idiots , hey slayer how your punk ass clan doing these days im quite sure they still SUCK ASS expertly :evilgrin:
    • YESS VV

3 accounts is a reason :)

So funny you have to do a Selfee! No Real Friends!

I would still :censored: the bleach out your hair and [drk]{censored}[/drk] Just to see you Natural:)

Enjoy
      :beer:

[drk]Content removed -Drk[/drk]

Booze, Buds, Boobs

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      This post has already been reported twice.
    • Sco-Dub-T wrote:

That's a tough question, many great fighters that i have had the pleasure of fighting with and against.

Elmo
      Weeener
      Ita
      Gauntlet
      Isaac
      Celia
      Shampoo
      kakashi
      Tituspullo
      Ghost
      Jam444
      Avran
      IB
      Acid
      LanceCPA
      Nvader
      Laine

Shoot where does the list end?

I agree with all of these at least all of them I remember :)
    • I have to reiterate what I said earlier.

Elmontador is No. 1

I don't recall him ever losing a battle and I do remember that he had the highest MS score for the longest time back somewhere in the years of 2008-2010. Nobody could match or even come close to his MS score.

Oh and by the way, I am surprised that my name isn't at least mentioned once on some list. I guess heroes never die, they just fade away.
      "It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience"-Julius Ceaser

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheMantis ().

• Elmontador has lost battles but he was truly a great fighter. Mantis I would mention you but I don't remember ever fighting you :) sorry. If it helps I don't think I was mentioned either not that I was the greatest of fighters lol.
    • I remember fighting Mantis. lol. The first war Lost ever declared was on his alliance SRB. 5 weeks of dogpiles and cat and mouse. In the last 3 days of the war was when GF switched combat systems and wonders to what we have now. We all got to field test it on each other. Good times. :D

And yes, in answer to the original purpose of this thread, I would put Elmontador at the top of the list. There have been plenty of legendary warriors over the years, but I would still list him as the best.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats