New Server Psi

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• New Server Psi

and i thought they were gonna merge servers or something???

Thank you Gameforge, real classy of you! :dash:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Roman LC ().

• Make a Change

In order to stop the mass proliferation of new servers it is hereby stated that we must band together and take action. In order to stop the ceaseless pattern of new servers killing older servers it is in my opinion that we shall boycott Psi. If you don't want Psi to exist, don't start on it. How many signatures can we get?

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • Exactly. There will be always people who will start and also spend ambrosies - it's their choice and no need to force them to do opposite.
      "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      (c) Albert Einstein
    • Thing is many people will go to Psi, abandon their older accounts and make those servers die off. We recognize that and wish for their to be no new server for them to go to. Plus we're still waiting for more information on the server merge.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • same old tune 6 .

I hurried to make a new account on Beta ,
      because Alfa looked so hammered ... who can fight Hulk Hogan and his 2000 slingers?

lol...

Hope this helped...

Weezbo
    • I've got 2 possible assumptions:
      1) It's a scheduled "event" that they have little control over and servers get added regardless even if merger was going to happen the next day.
      2) My prediction about merger not happening for over half a year is more accurate and there's time for another server to play out before the merger happens.

My buildings guide -- My 0 Military Defense Guide
      * @Lissala slaps ImperialUser around a bit with a large trout
    • Why don't we all just boycot Psi, if less players start playing on the new world(s) GameForge they'll have less profit of the new world.
      I think this will eventually force GameForge to merge the worlds.

What do you guys think about it? :)

Backspace wrote:

If your brains were dynamite there wouldn't be enough to blow your hat off.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dutch Lion ().

• that won't work

how many people do you think read and post on the boards

compared to the people whom play on each server at any given moment

if you give people a chance to be in the top 100 ts for the entirety of time the server is up, they will take it

no matter what anyone says on the board
    • What a dull bunch.

Why not join the server and kill it that way - with your combined personalities? :monster:

If you want to boycott then let's boycott the old tired servers. I heard they were so boring that they want to try to force people to play there. :beer:
      Do Not Disturb My Circles
    • Well, don't get this the wrong way, but i've been out of the ikariam for nearly 4-5 years now, and just yesterday i just wanted to get back at it, i missed it so much, but i can't play on alpha or other live servers, there's just too much to catch up, i can't be what i used to be when starting an account on the same island where there are +7,000,000 users at war with each other, you should know that better than me.

I was so happy to hear there is a new server, and i'm not the type who buys an account or get one for free, i enjoy playing with what i build myself.
    • Rageblind wrote:

Well, don't get this the wrong way, but i've been out of the ikariam for nearly 4-5 years now, and just yesterday i just wanted to get back at it, i missed it so much, but i can't play on alpha or other live servers, there's just too much to catch up, i can't be what i used to be when starting an account on the same island where there are +7,000,000 users at war with each other, you should know that better than me.
      I was so happy to hear there is a new server, and i'm not the type who buys an account or get one for free, i enjoy playing with what i build myself.

Starting on Alpha is NOT hard. The big players are too big to care about an upstart account (unless you are foolish enough to give them a reason to notice you). The mills and mines are generally well developed from past players, which means your ability to grow is greatly increased versus a new server where everyone is scrapping over 45 wood.

Here is a link for Alpha near the center for those who may be interested. Yes, I am pandering for friends to give me extra trade ships.

s1-us.ikariam.gameforge.com/re…9411aab01a260e560da4f73ed
    • In case of a builder who happily grows yeah you're absolutely right, they won't bother farming my 6k marble or crystal and i don't have to donate much but on the other hand...

King Kryo wrote:

(unless you are foolish enough to give them a reason to notice you).
      Well i'm foolish enough, you should've seen me in alpha and kappa before i left, the point is I am not a trader or builder, that's not my type, hope you'll understand, but I will give you some extra ships, why not? : )