Minigame: Alpha's Destruction Is Near **Rewards available**

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Don't worry, he will be back. He had too much fun with this game. When he returns to make his next chess move, I am sure that June, Nvader and I will be back in the saddle again working as a team to impede his next attempt to destroy Alpha.
      "It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience"-Julius Ceaser
    • CheckMate wrote:

As I have no real time for this game, I have made up a mini-game that may or may not suck. We shall see how it goes.

Greetings Fellow ಠkariamites,

The year is 2014; the world Alpha has gone to crap. The majority of the legends that once ruled the world have retired due to their apathy towards the same old fighting that has droned on for years. Weapon-makers and strategists behind the wars have lost all their ingenuity to entice the warmongers to commence new wars. The world's discussions are crowded with poo-flinging youngsters that add no depth or intensity to Alpha's public exchanges.

There is talk of aliens that will soon be raiding Alpha due to the lack of life here and these invaders think they will revert Alpha back into the militant world it once was. But new faces won't make a difference; the world's physics, materials, machinery and surroundings will all remain the same.

I have decided that Alpha no longer has the right to exist. I have devised the largest explosive ever dreamed of that will decimate everything around you. But what fun would it be to just detonate it without even giving someone a chance to declare themselves as Alpha's savior and keep this sideshow alive... if just existing is still conceived as being alive. If there is a hero worthy of discovering and safely destroying my bomb... then I shall reward them with riches beyond belief. If someone feels so strongly that this world should be saved, then so be it. I shall take my own life in the case of my most devious plan failing.

My bomb, secretly disguised as a balloon bombardier, is hidden within a town somewhere in the vast lands of Alpha. My alias will be HiddenBomb so you can be sure it is my bomb if you see that name printed on its face. It will be alone by itself and NOT in one of my towns. Any other balloon bombardiers that I own in bulk are not the bomb.

Curious, I am... I wish to see if a hero lies among us. To see if people form together to use different strategies to locate my bomb. Will you attack every town one by one until you find it? Will you do nothing because of similar feelings toward Alpha? Will you work with others slowly clearing islands keeping a list of what towns are empty? Will you share your findings publicly with others? My bomb is immobile. The thing is monstrous. It would take the largest crane ever known to move it an inch. So worry not that the bomb will ever change its location.

If time passes and I see no progress, I shall provide subtle clues as to the bomb's location. After three clues and an extensive period of time, I shall deem you all unworthy and destroy this place you consider home. It must be before the aliens arrive - they deserve no place on Alpha. Only one other person knows of its location and has sworn secrecy. I promise to give no advantage to any person, even my closest friends, and refuse to discuss anything that might assist someone in locating the bomb.

Now I know you are curious if this is even worthwhile. What kind of rewards do I offer, you may ask. Upon someone finding and destroying my bomb, I will provide them with the following:

500,000 of each resource*
      40 million gold via selling/buying at low/high prices
      Custom Board Signature to your specs
      Title of Alpha's Savior
      Mystery Box

*Please keep in mind that shipping such large quantities will take a long time at 90k each shipment, especially if you are a long distance away, but I will fulfill the promise, don't you worry. Winner MUST BE under 6,800,000 Total Score to avoid Pushing Rule! If winner over that TS, more gold will be offered in its place.

Overview:
      -Find single balloon bombardier of mine (In-game name: HiddenBomb) in a town somewhere within alpha (not in my towns)
      -Destroy hidden bomb and save Alpha
      -Collect Reward

Without sympathy,
      Ikariameanpecker
      Evil Destroyer of Worlds

Hey guys (and girls!), this guy writes like me.

Oh yeah, wall o text brother I salute thee!

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D