Senior Citizens -SC-

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Senior Citizens -SC-

We are an alliance of older people. Yes that's right, older people like to play Ikariam too. We have the
      advantage of being wiser and able to deal with situations easier because we have seen it all.

Join us if you feel that the younger alliances are not for you. At least in this alliance you won't have to
      deal with silly little temper tantrums and immature decisions. Entry requirements are not strict but we
      won't be taking anyone younger than 40, unless they are very level headed people. How will we know what you
      age really is? Well that should not be too hard to determine. If you don't know who Jimi Hendrix was or
      Woodstock or The Mamas and the Papas then I guess you are too young and should not apply.

Be active and grow. If you are not active we will kick your geriatric butt.

Ps. Currently we are ranked 115 and have 2 members, I am hoping this will change soon.

The post was edited 1 time, last by zophas ().

• Yeah, I remember when my favorite band "Pink Floyd" was popular, the gas crisis of 76, the Vietnam War, when I was living in Augsburg, Germany during the time when Germany was still divided into East and West, when Yugoslavia was one country, when the Republic of the Congo was Ziare, when I was waiting in an 8 hr line just to see Star Wars when It first came out (77?), when Mt Saint Helens blew it's top, when the first US shuttle craft blew up, when Interest rates were over 15%, when the first man walked on the moon (did that really happen?), when a stick of bubble gum was only 1 cent, when people said Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays.............well I could go on and on.

Heck, I am old, lol.

Sorry bro, but I enjoy hanging out with younger peeps. They are quick minded, faster, smarter, and have more stamina than us old farts. We can learn a thing or two from them.

Good Luck with your alliance and may the force be with you old Jedi (or is it farse)
      "It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience"-Julius Ceaser

The post was edited 3 times, last by TheMantis ().

• Yeah, Mantis, I remember all those things too. Funny thing is Pink Floyd is my favorite band too. Especially David Gilmour. I just thought an alliance of "old farts" would be fun. But so far no one seems interested or there just ain't enough "old farts" to go around.
      But thanks for the good wishes.
    • Cool idea !

I hope you guy´s get many members and if I was a loner I would have joined just to give all these youngster´s an old school beating... :)

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.