I think There Will be A WAR coMing ^_____^

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Hi,

    You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

    Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

    Ikariam team

    • I think There Will be A WAR coMing ^_____^

      tHUMBS Up for those who want to see

      TN and RAID fight 1on1 ^_____^

      54:48 and 60:58 watch guys they are starting ^___^

      I would be Neutral and want to see this EPic war

      :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

      VOte who will u Bet?

      1m resources for both sides hehehe Because they are Excellent alliance

      :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

      The post was edited 1 time, last by CioZoMiGueL ().

    • ^_______^ Grammar or not Unless i Learn to speak and understand it....

      So what with my grammar?

      it ok for me because i am not a American guy.... and also Im lucky because i learn english ^____^ and i can understand it

      u guys do you understand our languange? Filipino TAGALOG : Visayan : Waray ^___^ or n German or in Nihongo?

      This game is not for Grammar game its for building and fighting you're ass ^____^

      You call yourself panes? ^____^ in phi hahahahahahah youre proud what we are foundering ^_____^

      Dont Judge a person with a Grammar because we are not englishmen but we do learn youre language ^______^

      iF you think you are Pro also come in me 1on1 ^____^ or ask VNN.... ODST?

      The post was edited 2 times, last by CioZoMiGueL ().

    • CioZoMiGueL wrote:

      So what with my grammar?

      it ok for me because i am not a American guy.... and also Im lucky because i learn english ^____^ and i can understand it

      u guys do you understand our languange? Filipino TAGALOG : Visayan : Waray ^___^ or n German or in Nihongo?

      This game is not for Grammar game its for building and fighting you're ass ^____^

      You call yourself panes? ^____^ in phi hahahahahahah youre proud what we are foundering ^_____^

      Dont Judge a person with a Grammar because we are not englishmen but we do learn youre language ^______^

      iF you think you are Pro also come in me 1on1 ^____^ or ask VNN.... ODST?


      1) Are you trying to make a point? If so please summarize I do not understand you.

      2) I did not found PANES, nice one!

      3) I am no longer in PANES, nice one!

      Creating a new account everytime a new server starts and beating some complete noobs there does not make you a fighter... :thumbdown:

      Some Things Are Better Forgotten

      -Original 2009 ViP Delta and DARK Iota Player-
    • Hmmm... I posted a picture in the wrong thread, yet it still kind of works :thumbsup:

      Anyway, this thread is way off topic, but to clear up a few details before we get back to the floor show.

      ODST: You do call yourself PANES in Phi. It's right there in your profile - so maybe you should have edited that before before posting 2) and 3)
      Given you were the one who said the grammar police are coming, how could you post this with no punctuation?

      ODST wrote:

      If so please summarize I do not understand you.

      "If so please" ? did you mean "If so, please" or were you wanting to say please summarize " I do not understand you" ? because " I do not understand you" is quite succinct, I think the only summary I could give would be "LOL WUT?"
      You know what they say about glass houses ODST... Never dance naked in your living room if there is a funeral procession going past for one... and something about stones.

      Everyone can understand what CiZo said, and I think it is safe to say that if you didn't, then the problem lies with you.

      So, moving on...

      We don't have front row seats Ciozo, whats going on?

      If it is going to be -TN- vs RAID, I think -TN- has a slight advantage with the fact they are not shy with the ambro usage, but I certainly would not count RAID out.

      So 2 big piracy alliances get into it on eval day.... I think I have heard this one before ;)
    • Looking forward to the server merge Ciozio,

      Perhaps people should dig a little deeper when trying to bring up a point that makes no sense. How is being apart of the #1 alliance on the server a negative factor to my character?

      I believe you too were in the #1 alliance in a server, Ypsi in fact, until you got banned for scripting of course ;)

      @Perineum I said I did not understand him because I did not understand him. Do not try to bend my words to mean something that they do not.


      A post of which I meant as a friendly joke has turned into the template for a debate. Please, go ahead, keep commenting; I love making people feel stupid.

      Some Things Are Better Forgotten

      -Original 2009 ViP Delta and DARK Iota Player-
    • ODST,

      Don't double down when you are wrong, it makes you look foolish

      "If so please summarize I do not understand you."
      is not the same as
      "If so, please summarize as I do not understand you."

      especially if you are the one calling someone out for poor English. Point being, I am not bending your words; they came that way from you :wacko:

      One more thing, people tend to report posts for petty reasons. Now I can't say I agree with it, but I have seen it too many times. So why don't you go ahead and edit your post while it's just us that have seen it -you (should) know ban discussions are not allowed :grumble: . I understand you want to get that dig in, but you should probably choose a different way.
    • ikariam is played by different people all over the world, so its not surprising if everyone is not good in speaking English nor in their GRAMMAR.

      well the issue here is not about LANGUAGE/GRAMMAR.


      i've known ciozo and his always been criticize because of his language/grammar but when in comes to the game. i know his one of the best fighter in this generation.

      lets just say, ACTION speaks louder than WORDS :D :D :D
      -=^sleeping knights^=-

      "survival of the fittest",
      "the strong shall live and the weak shall die"
    • Perineum wrote:

      "If so please summarize I do not understand you."
      is not the same as
      "If so, please summarize as I do not understand you."



      "If so" is an introductory clause, and commas after introductory clauses do NOT affect the meaning of the phrase or sentence, they simply increase sentence flow and readability. So
      "If so please summarize I do not not understand you"
      MEANS THE EXACT SAME THING AS
      "If so, please summarize I do not understand you"

      There should also be a comma in between "summarize" and "I" but that too can be argued.

      karylmarc wrote:

      lets just say, ACTION speaks louder than WORDS


      And I look forward to the time and place where I can take action.
      For now I use words.

      Some Things Are Better Forgotten

      -Original 2009 ViP Delta and DARK Iota Player-
    • ok, after this I am done

      ODST wrote:

      There should also be a comma in between "summarize" and "I" but that too can be argued.

      Not when you use the word "as", but you would have to read what I wrote to catch it. Not your strong point it would appear. Not that I am saying that is the problem, but it seems that is the problem.
      If you are sure that punctuation is not important and that "please summarize I do not understand you" could never be please summarize "I do not understand you", well I guess I don't care and I am all out of windex for that fine glass house you have.

      What was this thread about again? you prefer slingers with bronze or steel balls?
    • As long has you have anything over 1000 slingers, it does not matter what upgrades you have on them :lol:

      Some Things Are Better Forgotten

      -Original 2009 ViP Delta and DARK Iota Player-

      The post was edited 2 times, last by ODST: Punctuation ().

    • 1: Good grammar always helps others to understand each other. I can understand the problem for some that do not understand English entirely as I do personally tend to make mistakes with Spanish on the .mx server Iota (once took a friendly message as a threat for instance) but do understand that poor grammar does end up making other people misinterpret you. (In my case the other player fortunately was perplexed and not enraged while I read their message again and was like: :pinch: .)

      2: I think ODST made a mistake with the one sentence most in debate. I prefer it with the two commas.

      3: Being in the #1 alliance means nothing. Look at when GOW or KofG have been #1.

      4: From what I've seen in the past, I think Cio is good. But I don't often see CRs from him so :airborne:

      5: I have nothing more to add but I like having five points to make more than having four points to make.


      Heather wrote:

      But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

      HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

      But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • TAnx for the comment and the appraise...

      @kaleg

      if you want to see c.r it is already in archive in TAU Ypsi... ^___^ and also kaleg its not just 2 ordinary alliance like KOFG and GOW

      if you play PSI u will not say they are a bunch of noobs... This two alliance are good in piracy and in Military ^___^

      @ODST

      Even if you have a million T.S in coming merge well lets see ill try my Psi server to compete with u... it is not the T.S Count but the experience and the online time u have to the game... Lets see what you got... I once being taken down by two ambro playersand a very experience player back in TAU server KRUP and i forgot the one But they didn't stand a chance ^___^

      and also Wanna try me in battle ^_____^ better search me who i played and my Co alliance always VNN and Black ^___^ and the talkative Chuck

      Even u have 100k M.S vs 20k M.S ill just hide and when i see chance ill kick ur ass ^____^ So dont come offline... coz if you do it will be your Worst Nytmare ^___^


      @all
      Sorry for the Grammar but i am just a person who just want to learn more about english... Im no englishman but i can understand English in a simple ways

      The post was edited 1 time, last by CioZoMiGueL ().

    • Hopefully "nytmare" was another joke.

      The only accounts I have atm are a 500k Ypsi and a 500k Phi, I'll match whatever your ms is so do not worry about being outnumbered, I do not need numbers either ;)

      In my eyes your bravado is unwarrented, you've posted only a couple CRs and I've yet to see one against anyone who seems to be online, or knows what they are doing (most times the second option is even easier to deal with)

      You've declared on alliances, but these alliances have been the quiet citybuild ones that when in war, the majority of members do not make an army and the ones that do have no idea how to use it.


      The fact that my 1000 slingers reference when unnoticed is disheartening, vets like Late0 do not deserve to be forgotten.

      Some Things Are Better Forgotten

      -Original 2009 ViP Delta and DARK Iota Player-