Military guide/combat guide

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I can drop tag so you can attack me and Im sure you will get up to speed pretty fast.. I suck at explaining the different waving methods it is easier to show.. Or if somebody in LOST or WLS want to be a practise mate we could attack toghether and work it out from there...

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
    • Later brother, I demoed all my barracks before I left for some reason, I am rebuilding them again. I think I needed the spots to upgrade something. I will let you know when I am ready though!
    • I totally did. I entitled it ghost warfare and itw as all about how you could aggressively invade enemy alliance island strongholds by abusing how ghosting works alongside legal multi account abuse. No one read it. It remains a sleeper strategy of utter win.

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D