Lost and GnR Conflict Discussion Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• weeener, did you check my Agora ? Stop being a d**** first, and come back with a better manner. i am looking for 2 things: Population and Crystal, hello ? *knock knock* is there anyone inside that brain ? So what ? i am transporting the wine to have population to PUT IN the temples @@

How old are your members ? Why the hell cant they understand simple instructions ? Are they retarded or what ?

@@, just, shut up. and let the guys inside do their jobs, it 's freaking annoying to have such depressing ones like you getting on my back all the time. Gosh, what did they teach you when you were learning some manner ?

just freaking past the Christmas, give me a damn sec. @@

this kind of attitude makes me tremendously ANGRY :cursing:

No one

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hashirama ().

• You can be as angry as you want but it´s not like you have not have any time to fix this ... It has been this way for months so why the hell are we supposed to give you crystal ?? You keep saying I´m working on it but NOTHING changes for months and you think I´m being rude for not bying your BS any more ???

Get over your self and stop asking fauvours from the one´s you are leeching from ... JUST FIX IT AND SHUT UP !!!

And why does GnR need like a week to informe there members when ALL other players in Ikariam understand it right away even people who never wisit the boards can follow instructions and honor a cease fire but GnR can NEVER understand but have to throw in some cheap shots after the date EVERY TIME ???

So yeah I wonder if they are 3 years old and cant read or they are just retarded.. I cant find any other reason....

And how come the rest of us dont leech and keep having excuses for not having priest´s in our temples... It is you that play that account and before you took it it was never an issue... So the problem is not in the account the problem is Hashiram . Period !!!

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
  • Hey, tard, i mean Weeener, why don't you look at my history in the last month ? That 's right, all i wanted is to FIX. You all want BREAK.

Just with that all can point out who is the stupid here.

Get over your self and stop asking fauvours from the one´s you are leeching from ... JUST FIX IT AND SHUT UP !!!

You are the one to shut the f up. I ask no FAVORS FROM YOU. I MENTION NOTHING FROM YOU FIRST, SO BACK YOUR PACK AND GO.

Second: learn how to be a mature first, don't go around talking like you know whole, but you know s.

Have ever heard of: don't tell me how to do my job ?
    Well, it seems you didn't hear of it.

Please, don't drag in your 3 year old brother, he is older than you, show some decent respect and shut up. :crazy:

No one

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hashirama ().

• I have no respect for stupidity , so you wont get any from me !

You say you try to fix stuff and yet nothing get´s fixed ... So that means one of 2 things , you are not trying just talking or you dont know what to do to fix it. There is no other reason for it to take months to put some priest into a temple...

And your members are obviously idiots or you are because it seems like you cant just give information or they cant follow simple instructions...

But poor little Hashi needs more time buhuhuh :tearup: . Give me a break !

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
  • Hashi, you are not a fighter. If you were, nobody here would have to tell you anything about miracles. By the way, if you have not realized, you pissed people off, that you don't mess with. Now, you get one more chance to make it right, according to those rules Losties agree upon!

See ya soon. Apparently, you have not learned anything. Please make this right and do not waste time. Please?
  • Update Time

Apparently not all of the GnR fighters are willing to go along with the ceasefire. Hashi has booted a few of them now, and we're back to fighting again. So the fight continues on a more limited scale.

If anyone accepts these players into their alliance, don't be surprised to have a flood of messages from us. We have no intention of dragging other alliances into this conflict. Our opponents, though, seem to have no such qualms. And we won't cease our attacks one someone just because they try to hide behind a new tag.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
    Carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    Slashed a hole in all four tires...
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
  • Fighting VN

We fought a VN alliance on Zeta for almost a year. They were leechers of the first degree and we refused to allow them to spread into our shared islands. During that time, JuneBarcode and one of her allies kept making interfering comments in the diplomacy thread. Their remarks ended up prolonging the conflict far beyond what it would have been otherwise. They kept suggesting we couldn't defeat them and could not make them donate. When the VN were finally kicked off the server though the sheer tenacity of our membership, June's alliance started unprovoked attacks on us because we declared war on one holdout leader.

So now I see you have a problem with a VN alliance on Alpha, June. How wonderful to see you getting your just desserts! And June, as you said on Zeta, you cannot make them donate and you cannot destroy them. The VN allies will agree to every ceasefire, then break it to attack you. Maybe the merge will bring your zeta allies to help, but don't be surprised if your enemies show up too!

The zombie has awakened!
  • Duke Leto wrote:

Maybe the merge will bring your zeta allies to help, but don't be surprised if your enemies show up too!

And what give you the impression she would need even more friends on Alpha ? And her and the actions of LOST did the job they built up there temples and stop attacking small alliances .... So if you come here telling you will go after June you may have a few players to go throw first. :)

• Hello Leto, Welcome to Alpha

All are welcome to come to Alpha, but you should be aware of a few traditions here. If you're expecting to come to Alpha, pillage the crap out of an alliance half your size, and not have people questioning your motives after a month of carnage, you're coming to the wrong server. In your example, WALTZ posted their declaration against SJK Jan 1, 2012. Your war ran for a month and a half before anyone in GHOST posted in that thread. Here we are 3 years later and you're still complaining that we were "interfering." I'm not so sure you guys can handle the scrutiny that Alpha deals out. But you're welcome to try. I'm sure there are plenty of VN players and sympathizers who will just love you. :love:

For anyone who cares to see what he's talking about, here's the thread Leto is referring to:
    Standard War: Waltz Vs. SJK

And now since this thread's purpose has long since been fulfilled, Mods will you please close the thread. :warclosed:

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
    Carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    Slashed a hole in all four tires...
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats