Trolling the Troll

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Trolling the Troll

Hey Alpha Kids!

So, I'm sitting in Delta just minding my own business while killing the usual temple leeching top 5 noob alliance when I get a message from some polis noob with 100 points and a Send button.

If I translate his grade 3 level spelling and grammar his message comes out as - "We will see how good you are when you come to Alpha. I'll look you up and then you won't be picking on little people". I would not be surprised if he wrote it with crayon.

Of course he would not identify himself, but he assured me that he was the best fighter ever and in the best group ever. IKR. Then he sent me this hall of fame quality CR as proof of his ability. Well, if I was going to hand pick an example CR I would not pick something as pathetic as that.

He blocked his name out with "BLACK BART". So clever! 8-)

BLACK BART

vs
      Dangerous 45[DZone] from Broken Glass, Poison Wine, Nighthawke911[DZone] from Polis, Kyo[DZone] from colony_singapor, cuenator[DZone] from Glass Snake
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer....................1536(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................1178(-0)
      Swordsman.........................4062(-1980) - Swordsman.........................3841(-2130)
      Hoplite...........................3732(-2229) - Hoplite...........................3144(-2660)
      Steam Giant..........................644(-88) - Steam Giant..........................1278(-0)
      Gyrocopter.........................1156(-443) - Gyrocopter..........................457(-431)
      Balloon-Bombardier...................302(-38) - Balloon-Bombardier..................208(-180)
      Catapult..............................108(-0) - Catapult..............................89(-56)
      Mortar................................286(-0) - Mortar................................276(-0)
      Doctor................................354(-0) - Doctor................................126(-0)
      Cook..................................185(-0) - Cook..................................533(-0)
      ............................................. - Spartan...............................458(-0)
      Spearman.............................209(-96) - Spearman..............................781(-0)
      Ram...................................377(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military..............................-7427.7 - Military..............................-9028.7
      Offensive points.....................22571.75 - Defence points.......................18569.25
      Damage Received........................371385 - Damage Received........................451435
      Damage Percent............................45% - Damage Percent............................55%

I guess I'll never know who BLACK BART is. Oh wait, actually I found the full CR in 20 seconds. Here it is below. :lolbash:

Battle for Glass Snake
      (16.11.2014 15:57:38)
      heobien[GnR] from tu ju, Longhorn - C2, duy2012[GnR] from tu ju, Longhorn - C2, Longhorn - C, Ken_-Zu-_Ro[GnR] from tu ju, BachHo[GnR] from tu ju
      vs
      Dangerous 45[DZone] from Broken Glass, Poison Wine, Nighthawke911[DZone] from Polis, Kyo[DZone] from colony_singapor, cuenator[DZone] from Glass Snake
      Sulfur Carabineer....................1536(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................1178(-0)
      Swordsman.........................4062(-1980) - Swordsman.........................3841(-2130)
      Hoplite...........................3732(-2229) - Hoplite...........................3144(-2660)
      Steam Giant..........................644(-88) - Steam Giant..........................1278(-0)
      Gyrocopter.........................1156(-443) - Gyrocopter..........................457(-431)
      Balloon-Bombardier...................302(-38) - Balloon-Bombardier..................208(-180)
      Catapult..............................108(-0) - Catapult..............................89(-56)
      Mortar................................286(-0) - Mortar................................276(-0)
      Doctor................................354(-0) - Doctor................................126(-0)
      Cook..................................185(-0) - Cook..................................533(-0)
      ............................................. - Spartan...............................458(-0)
      Spearman.............................209(-96) - Spearman..............................781(-0)
      Ram...................................377(-0) - .............................................
      Military..............................-7427.7 - Military..............................-9028.7
      Offensive points.....................22571.75 - Defence points.......................18569.25
      Damage Received........................371385 - Damage Received........................451435
      Damage Percent............................45% - Damage Percent............................55%
      Losers: Kyo[DZone], duy2012[GnR], Dangerous 45[DZone]

None of the attacker names on this CR look like anything special to me. :sleeping:

And so, my question to Alpha; Is this guy for real? Is he really a member of GnR or perhaps someone else with an interest in seeing GnR in conflict. :stick:
      Do Not Disturb My Circles
    • Probably the latter, unless you've had any previous trouble with the Vietnamese crowd on your server. Hashirama and GnR have enough on their plate without creating more trouble. And I doubt they have the creativity or foresight to put anything like this in motion.
    • Sure, VIE groups hate me. I've killed so many VIE that the Americans want to sanction me. I've killed so many VIE that the UN has labelled me genocidal. I've killed so many VIE that the price of rice has dropped due to a surplus. I've killed so many VIE that Kim Jung wants to make a movie about me(starring Dennis Rodman) and sell it to Sony. I've killed so many VIE that ikariam had to fire half the admins they usually have to employ to ban VIE multies.

The person in question is very much lacking creativity and foresight, but he comes across more like your average unemployed Ikariam Eurotrash than a VIE.
    • A few things come to mind here.
      First off it sounds to me that the person who's looking for the troll is in fact trolling. second is this troll even in ALPHA or is this some ploy to stir things up if in fact this truly did take place. I also see some deep emotional problems :pillepalle: with the person who posted this message in the first place to me it smells of a racist slam on the fine VIETS :thumbsup: who play this game and I find them to be great adversaries.
      THE gloves are off I have tried being nice but keep getting trolled :cursing: :cursing: :monster:
    • I'm familiar with Les from Zeta and Theta. (Never played Delta but I've seen the thread for the temple-leeching alliance he's referring to.)

As for the CRs, those names look incredibly familiar. I think I'm fighting a couple of the GnR folks right now.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • Given that the person is looking for a fight, I doubt it is GnR considering their public stance is that the current attacks on them are unjust and they don't always have the time to fight. I doubt, much as you, that this was any GnR but more likely someone stirring up trouble as others have noted.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • @Mizukage, hahahah, that is your problem comprehending my message, not my fault if you 're suck at reading. ;)

@les

LOL, it is quite truth i have never been in Delta. :P And certainly, i am aware of that this has a stinking smell, as far as i remember: BachHo is not very fonding of playing too much, so he is not having an account elsewhere, if yes, he would have told me. Second, if that was heobien, LOL, never mind, hahah. Ken_Zu_Ro,...now this guy, i will look what i can. I don't know if he has an account elsewhere since i hadn't talked with him for a long time.

So 80% of this, i would guess, someone is trolling you or, backward, you 're trolling us. Kyro is right, as if we hadn't had enough troubles, personally i am full hahha
      No one
    • Spidey Taak wrote:

The best trolls are trolls that can troll themselves better then the hacks who think they are trolling the troll. you can never out-troll a good troll.

Just sayin'. :)

SKY WARRIOR wrote:

I don't quite follow all that but well said ..lol

I rest my case.

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D
    • I dont get what the big deal is ?

If he dont even show his name then why bother at all? Just some scrub that think it´s scary to get attacked. And if he was any good then he would have said his name...

And I will have to go with Hashi on this dont think he did it , why would he send such a message to some player on a server he dont even play...

So the strangest thing about this is why a empty threat made you create a thread about it ? I mean it is pretty comon for people talk about how great they are and so on , but in my experience those that make threats instead of just attacking suck at fighting.....

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
    • I'm not making things up to troll you alpha guys. It's not nearly interesting enough for that purpose. I just thought I might have some future fun with the mystery man, but no one is standing up and weeener is probably correct that the person is a smurf. (a euro smurf and not a vie smurf)

Hey SKY WARRIOR, here's trolling, and like all good trolling it's completely true. Are you sure you don't know me? Your leader does. He also made a polis in delta to spam invites to his group. He was not happy that I don't join invite spamming, point chasing, #1 farm groups like BPX. His spelling is terrible and it gets worse when he's mad. Are you my delta polis troll? You have the knack for writing things like 'war is fun i loved the smell of napalm' and you have a history of spending your endless free time making illiterate post all over .com asking who the best fighters are. :gamer:
    • I have to ask

Hashi... I am wondering if you and your fellow alliance members are going to keep your word on this NAP with LOST. I DONT TRUST YOU!

I am wondering if you are going to welcome back with open arms all your fellow players who abandoned you and your alliance during these fights? such as "heobien" I DONT TRUST YOU!

Lets all refresh what happened, several of your GnR alliance players dropped tag and either still remain tag less or joined other alliances under the guise of (Definition of guise is way of seeming or looking that is not true or real) here it is used in a sentence: my new neighbor began seeking my company under the guise of friendship, but he turned out to be a member of a religious cult bent on conversion. "Wanting a fresh start" or "Looking to move on" we all know the former GnR players were seeking refuge to rebuild their MS under the protection of alliances such as BP.

I DONT TRUST YOU hashi, and it wasn't always that way. I actually had more respect for you when you had your smaller account that you gave away when you somehow obtained former NR retired player "Billdo's"account. I know for a fact he did not give it to you. But armed with a bigger account and over 330 million in gold you did not earn respect you just proved your lack of Leadership. Your lack of control or at least influence over most of your alliance buddies have spit away all 330 million of your gold. They left you!! They abandoned you in the middle of a fight/war. Your not suppose to run, they are not suppose to quit, that's a perfect time for you to come together and get stronger as a group, but the opposite happened. A Leader sets the example of what to do, provides direction and purpose, first in the fight and the last out of it. I don't blame your players and I don't hate them, if I was in your alliance I would have left as well, its that simple. You not only wasted your gold in wasted MS, any form of respect from those players, probably even some of the ones who left your alliance.

When your under attack by several players or several alliances its probably for a good reason, not just because we all want to gang up on the Hashi clan. There is no point in citing all the reasons you were attacked, because I know you don't care, and that's part of the reason why. You will just argue your "Diplomatic immunity" or your English or were just all bad players from all corners of the world.

Did you ever ask yourself, "where is the DOW" nope I bet not, if you had you would have realized that your diplomatic skills absolutely with out a doubt are terrible. You are the obviously the voice for GnR and those other alliances you choose to form so often if so your word needs to be trusted, if you say we in GnR will stop attacking then the other diplomat or leader needs to be able to trust you. This needs to happen when you are online or when you are on vacation. Your word as LEADER needs to actually mean something if you ever want to regain any form of respect here on alpha again. I urge you to find some way to earn the respect of your own players, most of them don't listen to you or just don't care what you say, and we have a recent example of that with you agreeing on the boards to a cease fire and then several of your players attacking while you were in V MODE. If you want to improve id suggest you delegate some positions to others in your alliance to help you and who can also "speak" for your alliance.

I DONT TRUST YOU hashi, your war with LOST might be over for now, but all it takes is one of your players who wont listen to you and well be at this again. Prove me wrong! Control all your players! besides you have another alliance who don't like you very much don't you?
    • holly damn, i saw your name on the Board outside, and thought that was something related to the thread, never thought of this long article :D well, i am reading, give me some more time :D

Well, that is more than i could say, but everything you have written is TRUTH.

Sometimes, I feel depressed a lot and my thoughts were exactly the same to you. Now then, i don't or am not going to use your opinions and thoughts to build up my own ones, but here is the thing:

Sometimes, i wonder if Are they really taking seriously of anything ? I mean, if i were having alliances of other countries, where people 's words mean something, i would be totally happy. I left them for 3 days, and the whole server ran over my back. It is like: they are doing whatever suiting their MOOD, my words are just like something familar to " Recommendation"

Believe it or not, K-9, i am going to leave the account of Billdo asap when the Server Merge happens, I hate to leave my money but, if it changes something, i will do it. I have an account of my own in Epsilon, so no need to worry, :D

i don't know what will happen next after the NAP happens, but if things go smoothly, i will go for some quite places and play low, seriously, i am in a period of making money right now, i am surely don't have time to watch out in Ikariam like i used to do a lot. So if HoR wants, after the Server Merge, i will give it back to Billdo, with the average gold ( 50k per hour and still decreasing ). I will play my account from Epsilon.

Or, i could give away that account to ever wants or want to trade ;)
      No one

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hashirama ().

• ok, great, i appreciate your response. Its a start. I personally have no "Beef" with you, and I am not in HOR. if you need me to act as a go between, I will do so. I think i have demonstrated that with being neutral and helping out Italy, Kapz, BP and GR AL with their war score tally's.

If you want to pass me the info needed to claim that account, i will return it. My own is twice that size as proof im not going to keep it. No benefit to me. Please do not give it to just anybody tho. PM me when you are ready.

Thanks Hashi