Trolling the Troll

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Hashirama wrote:

well, after server merge, i have to transport the wine and all.

This is just the beginning of the excuses for why this will never happen. Mark my words. If you were serious about correcting the situation, you would give the account back now because it is the right thing to do, not when it is convenient for you.
    • les537 wrote:

I'm not making things up to troll you alpha guys. It's not nearly interesting enough for that purpose. I just thought I might have some future fun with the mystery man, but no one is standing up and weeener is probably correct that the person is a smurf. (a euro smurf and not a vie smurf)

Hey SKY WARRIOR, here's trolling, and like all good trolling it's completely true. Are you sure you don't know me? Your leader does. He also made a polis in delta to spam invites to his group. He was not happy that I don't join invite spamming, point chasing, #1 farm groups like BPX. His spelling is terrible and it gets worse when he's mad. Are you my delta polis troll? You have the knack for writing things like 'war is fun i loved the smell of napalm' and you have a history of spending your endless free time making illiterate post all over .com asking who the best fighters are. :gamer:

Don't be looking for trouble boy it seem to me from your trolling post here you're just looking to start trouble. I also don't thing it wise to make fun of others spelling as they maybe from other countries . You're more then welcome to come to BETS and we can dance if you like, as far as this so called troll you're looking for if you want to say it is me go ahead I really don't care.

as far as my avatar goes if it really is any of your concern I spent 2 years in NAM so a little dork like you could be safe.
      THE gloves are off I have tried being nice but keep getting trolled :cursing: :cursing: :monster:

The post was edited 1 time, last by SKY WARRIOR ().

• Hashirama wrote:

well, after server merge, i have to transport the wine and all.

Once the merge happens I highly doubt anyone's going to be needing much wine for a while. The Festival of Worlds gives everyone a huge happiness bonus. I ended up shutting down my taverns during that time. My populations were still ecstatic the entire time.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • @ June I do believe we in Alpha and Beta do not get The Festival Of Worlds as we are not merging into a server there merging into Alpha or Beta, The whole reason for The Festival Of Worlds for the servers merging into ours or betas is they get the bonuses one of which is 1000 satisfaction in all there towns as when the merge happens they lose all there previous CTs and start on Alpha or Beta with zero CTs. So for Alpha and Beta players keep your taverns stocked with wine the bonus does not apply to us.
      Just a heads up staying outta the rest of the drama here in this thread

Cheers :beer:
    • *glares at GF* Well isn't that lovely. I guess we'll find out. :thumbdown:

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats