Ikariam, what's up ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Ikariam, what's up ?

It's been MONTHS since I visited this place last time.Big changes coming, I heard. (merger)

Well, let's see how that works out.It will definitely be interesting to see our servers exploding and alliances fighting for that leading rank.

How many old lads from my time are still around ? This is something I came here to see. 8-)
    • ♦ ♣ Mad Hatter ♥ ♠ wrote:

I began recently to play ikariam on .us. I hope the servers fusion happy :D

Welcome to US community, good to see you around.Well, merger is my big hope of reviving servers again.

Today I reset all my accounts after I was away for a year or even longer maybe and ranks of my accounts are all within first 400.One of them is at 130 :lol:
      Clear sign of how inactive servers are.Let's hope merger changes all that.
    • Lord_Aragorn wrote:

Today I reset all my accounts after I was away for a year or even longer maybe and ranks of my accounts are all within first 400.One of them is at 130 :lol:
      Clear sign of how inactive servers are.Let's hope merger changes all that.

Yeah, I came back to my #2 Sigma about a year and a half after leaving and it was still in the top 20... Nice job, HBomb.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Apocalypsе: line break ().

• Honestly, I used to play on the UK servers but had to stop due to how dead they are. It's not even just the lack of people, It's the fact that the people don't communicate at all resulting in no interaction really
    • Lord_Aragorn wrote:

How many old lads from my time are still around ? This is something I came here to see. 8-)

Be honest, you came back because of how awesome I am and because you were curious to know how far along the goal of maxing the luxury mine before anyone else anywhere in the world does we were.

The answer, with over 850 million in donations, closing on it, but long way off and now impossibly far away with an increase to level 60 (50 was crazy enough I can't even fathom 60 and I'm the insane one after all!).

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D
    • Khaleesi wrote:

Word up player, are you still going hard with your 1200 rams?

Isn`t that one of "achievements" in this game nowadays ? 8-)

But tell me, do you still build embassies ? Damn, they need to add that to the list as well.

@Little_x_monster

I will tell you; you will never see those times come back.All that drama, rivalry, trolling,... marked itself as one of the most interesting times of this forum.
      I know there`s lot of hate here in the air but facts are facts.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lord_Aragorn ().

• Lord_Aragorn wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Word up player, are you still going hard with your 1200 rams?

Isn`t that one of "achievements" in this game nowadays ? 8-)

But tell me, do you still build embassies ? Damn, they need to add that to the list as well.

@Little_x_monster

I will tell you; you will never see those times come back.All that drama, rivalry, trolling,... marked itself as one of the most interesting times of this forum.
      I know there`s lot of hate here in the air but facts are facts.

I go hard with my embassies, in fact it's all I build in my towns...But imagine this, me, Khaleesi being in too 10 offensive for 6 weeks. It seems my embassies worked out for me but your navy consisting of 1200 rams failed you.

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES

The post was edited 1 time, last by Khaleesi ().

• That must be one huge diplomacy score guarding your towns.And all that stands as a fact except one thing; are you sure you are in top 10 offensive ? I`d rather say top 10 defensive, because last time your diplomacy managed to turn your entire alliance on you.And you were a leader... :tearup:

So, I mean, my guess is defensive, due to all those incoming visits.I don`t think you had time or a chance to move out of towns.Correct if I am wrong. :thumbup:
    • Lord_Aragorn wrote:

That must be one huge diplomacy score guarding your towns.And all that stands as a fact except one thing; are you sure you are in top 10 offensive ? I`d rather say top 10 defensive, because last time your diplomacy managed to turn your entire alliance on you.And you were a leader... :tearup:

So, I mean, my guess is defensive, due to all those incoming visits.I don`t think you had time or a chance to move out of towns.Correct if I am wrong. :thumbup:

Were = Past tense. And leader of an alliance for 2 weeks? Ha! I was no leader, for those 2 weeks I was an embassy builder, so what now?

Talk is cheap, you are cheap, I dare you to meet in Beta, I triple dare you.

Defensive and Offensive points are the same but my O points are not from fighting in my towns, I refuse to fight in my towns, I go hard in enemy core.

I see you are still hurting, it's ok, I have he tendency to hurt feelings, I hurt your feelings. Again, I am sorry. To be truthful I never realise it would impact your life the way it has. I just thought you was a fighter, you told me you was a fighter, had I known you was a board warrior I would never of got you into X. You embarrassed me, until this day I don't know anyone else who built a navy consisting of 1200 rams.

Like I said, talk is cheap, meet me in game or just stay on the boards, chatting breeze, shaming yourself further.

I love you baby, let me know when you become a man and you have the courage to meet me in game XOXOXOXOX :love:

HELL got sober BEGGING ON his KNEES
    • Well, I did not say 2 weeks - you said that.

And sorry Khal, that 'hurting' part is just senseless.It is usually those who rage, yell and write essays that are hurt. :thumbup:

I will only advise you not to issue any military challenges.People can simply open Sigma archive and check how many of those you issued there, along with backing up on your pathetic 100 members (who destroyed you later xD), and you never paid visit to any of those players including me.That tells enough about you visiting your enemies towns. ;)