"Achievements" Pop ups

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• "Achievements" Pop ups

Now that this has been added to the game, is there a way to turn it off so we don't have to be notified every time we activate a new miracle or hit "Upgrade" or read our 100th message of the day? At the beginning stage of the game it may be kinda cool. But at this stage of the game it's more of a hindrance.

Please and Thank you.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • *smack* :P

After being informed that I have reached 250,000,000 gold 8 times in a row on one account, I got a little frustrated. :cursing: Funny thing is that happened after I made this thread.

sig by Checkmate

• JuneBarcarolle wrote:

*smack* :P

After being informed that I have reached 250,000,000 gold 8 times in a row on one account, I got a little frustrated. :cursing: Funny thing is that happened after I made this thread.

Uhm... I didn't carefully read what that achievement says, but if it is like "reach 250.000.000 gold to complete" then why would you get notified for it eight times ? I thought that once achievement is done, you're notified, badge is in there and that's it.Move to the upper level.Apparently I was wrong...

Anyway... whole idea of achievements is just useless.
    • It's a bug I think. The first time I understood why it showed up. The second time I had to think, "Wasn't that the same amount it just told me?" The third and following times it got annoying.

sig by Checkmate

• Yeah, it probably did a notification for each level of achievement but the total had already exceeded the final level so it just did it the 8 or so times to hit the full achievement. A lot of games when introducing achievements do this sort of thing.

*Smacks June back then ducks into his mountain fastness with a gleeful smile*

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D
    • I'm half way done with the 10k doctors achievement :eyeroll:
      You know what's really great about being a narcissist? Me.

Wars won against: BTF, 101st, UN, UNR, BLOOD, VOZER, CELTS, -VIE-(Pi), -VnA-, UbNi, -NL-, REAL, BILL, UNREAL, PIMP, MTO, FUZZ, PIMPx2, Wolf, G-BRO, A-O, PIMPx3, FUZZx2, AOK, WarCry, -VIE-(Sigma), Pinas, -SPA-, FED, -HoH-, FILO, -SA-, TNT, DrInK, TRN, B S(omi), Honor