FURY's Back???

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• FURY's Back???

I see the return of the FURY alliance , Gauntlet, Celia...

What's next? Cat's & Dogs living together? Now Alpha is going to get interesting!

IT

:thumbsup:

• They will only be taking players who are opposed to WLS !! So dont bother applying if in the past u have been known to kiss ITA nasty @$$ , and from the looks of things on this server over the years most of you dont qualify to join the real FURY.
    • Hey OP greetings and BTW FU , and dont be mad cuz the rest of u punks dont rate past and present to be in a really great clan like FURY , yeah back in the day they were the ones to really be FEARED , and just to answer your stupid question , I would qualify to join any real great alliance unlike your punk wussy @ss u would be rejected and destroyed for applying in the 1st place :rocketlauncher:
    • Buwahahaha Celia??
      Who in their right mind would be on her side?
      NUF SAID

"We're going to hold onto him by the nose and we're going to kick him in the ass. We're going to kick the hell out of him all the time and we're going to go through him like crap through a goose."

This post has already been reported
    • Instant Tragedy nice avatar ... do you watch house of cards?

I would tell everyone that I'm back tomorrow for an April fool's day joke but I'm not one of those little nerds that gets off on that sheet. So no I'm not back and if I was the first indicator would not be the forums it would be your city's defense minister's icon flashing red.

Tactical Cube is right -- besides me, he's the only other person in this thread with a pair of balls that is still intact and not rammed up someone's behind. LOLOLOLOL

Have fun gaming ... I mean trying everyone :) :) :)
    • Recruitment

I was approached by Celia asking me to leave WLS to rejoin FURY as one of her mindless drone managers.

Knowing people from the past are returning it made me smell fun and MAYBE the return of the Bash Brothers.

No, it didn't take long for me to consider but then I changed my mind.

Of course it just could be the bourbon I'm drinking but this sounds fun :borg: JOIN FURY!

Why though? Right now they are too small for any fun.

No, this isn't a joke at least not that I have seen yet. But I thought this is exactly what I've been wanting.

Otherwise I would long for the days when I could be sent to a place for a battle that was very far away but in

the end I was not needed. I am very eager to have a little fun but I really don't wish to join by myself.

How would this happen? Would old Fury member return?

I am not getting the answers from Celia So Celia, I must decline for

now, but bring more mindless drones in and maybe I'll return

Go forth and recruit

IT

P.S. Gauntlet, LOVE House of Cards! Binge watch it when it comes out then scream NOOOOOOO when it is done!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Instant Tragedy ().

• Dude Bash brothers doesn't need Fury. I rather be put in a blender than be a mindless drone. I cannot conform. I do not want to deal with the propoganda people will start from it.

I cannot do it will not do it. All Glory to the Hypnotoad.

• First us, then the rest of the drones will follow.

Gozer wrote:

Dude Bash brothers doesn't need Fury. I rather be put in a blender than be a mindless drone. I cannot conform. I do not want to deal with the propoganda people will start from it.

I cannot do it will not do it.

You will conform.

:borg:

I may have rabies

IT