Merger complete

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Merger complete

They ended for really real this time.
    Hope everyone got a good spot.

Wonder how many still had moves and donations they didn't do.. oh well
    sucks to be anyone who was in Vmode I guess.
    Speak softly and carry a big stick.
    Carsten van Husen: We employee some of the most skilled howler monkeys bandanna's can buy!; Sure they have an unnatural fascination with their own excrement and a compulsion to throw it, But we're still the most innovative simian based company in the industry.
  • Every day im seeing more and more people in my vicinity going inactive, anyone else seeing this sort of thing?
    Im wondering if the game isn't losing players at a faster rate since the merger.

12 months merge down again?
    Speak softly and carry a big stick.
    Carsten van Husen: We employee some of the most skilled howler monkeys bandanna's can buy!; Sure they have an unnatural fascination with their own excrement and a compulsion to throw it, But we're still the most innovative simian based company in the industry.
  • Just wait for the loss of more people from this last version change too. People will be quitting because they can only login without updating their browser.

Kind of interesting the new server is called Omega. The last letter in the Greek alphabet...

Aeolus
    KAPZ will not stop until the whole of Alpha is free from BP Piracy rules. This is a matter of principles. It is up to BP to stop imposing their unfair rules which they don't follow.
  • I haven't noticed any problems regarding browser versions. But I did discover that if I want to be able to log into more than one account, I need to make sure the "Log in Automatically" box is NOT checked. :unsure:

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
    Carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    Slashed a hole in all four tires...
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats

The post was edited 1 time, last by JuneBarcarolle ().

• I WANNA MOVE!!!! Everyone around me is gone and there is no one to destroy... How am I suppose to cause mass havoc and chaos if there is no one to cause havoc and chaos on?
    "Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God"
    -Author- Founding fathers of the United States.

Proverbs 24 verse 21-22
    Luke 22 verse 36

Childrens Story, sort of.