Please help about satisfaction

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Please help about satisfaction

when i start the game there is europhic event.. but now city is angry? what can i do?? My satisfaction is - 169. i have palace (2 level) and i have a colony. my vine is over..
    • Not happy...

Not happy?

Did you attack a player you had a Cultural Agreement with? if yes: then you are "punished" by the game for a few hours - it will go back to normal happiness again.

Did you run out of wine? You must send more wine - and then go into your tavern and "switch on" the wine again.

If you keep on having problems: you can message me ingame - I have the same name there, maybe I can help you there

PS .. I only realised: the festival of wonders finished .. this festival gave every town +1000 happiness .... so now you have "normal" happiness, this means you have to change things ... you must build museums and exchange Cultural treaties with other players,, and you must upgrade your taverns and give your citizens more wine.

Hendrik
      The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the only true God.
      Reverend Hendrik is available for (gay) weddings, baptisms and funerals. Call now to book: 666 - 666 - 666.

The post was edited 1 time, last by hendrik: End of festival ... ().

• Because of the merge, everyone was granted an extra 1000 in satisfaction.. That is why your towns were Euphoric..

Since that is over now, you have to turn your wine servings up in each of your towns.. From your picture, I can see you have a level 5 tavern, but you are not serving any wine.. 3 servings of wine will grant you an additional 180 in satisfaction, and will get your towns out of being Angry.

Hope that helps.
    • Mr. A -

Lavidar is telling you what you need to do...

you need to build a tavern to level 3 to fix your 'angry' town.

You started playing this game when they merged the servers and you were given a bonus of 1000 satisfaction. Well that time is over - so you HAVE to build a tavern and use wine to keep your town 'happy'

Send me a PM if you do not understand...you can send it in game if you like. I am on Alpha, Beta and Omi

automeris wrote:

And I will tell you, I bet most of the people who have left, and many staying including myself, will NEVER try out another gameforge game. I have already looked at games on the web and just closed the browser window when I saw that GF was involved. One experience with this management style is enough for a lifetime.

• Mr. Ayyildiz wrote:

My satisfaction is - 169.

Mr. Ayyildiz wrote:

thanks,but angry is decreasing, with population, now angry is -147 and i didnt do anything

You may not have done anything, but your citizens have: they are leaving! If you check your town's population, you will discover that it has decreased by 22, which is, not coincidentally, the same number as your drop in unhappiness.
      "It is your fate, forgetfulness. All the old lessons of life, you lose and gain and lose and gain again." --Leto II

• Svana wrote:

Mr. A -

Lavidar is telling you what you need to do...

you need to build a tavern to level 3 to fix your 'angry' town.

You started playing this game when they merged the servers and you were given a bonus of 1000 satisfaction. Well that time is over - so you HAVE to build a tavern and use wine to keep your town 'happy'

Send me a PM if you do not understand...you can send it in game if you like. I am on Alpha, Beta and Omi
      Or a museum. He could have built museums too!

omixgodlydemon wrote:

non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D

Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D