Pillory

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• what are theese banns for ? i see lot of accounts got banned Pushed: 1st Offense (ratna

can someonce explain ?

I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it.

• i think admins smoke weed wtf in my ticket there is written that i have received 23k resources from my leader in 8 march 2013 but how is it even possible when before merge i was in eta i wasnt in alpha :A:A:A

I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it.

• Schluups -

some warnings are set to expire and some are not...

automeris wrote:

And I will tell you, I bet most of the people who have left, and many staying including myself, will NEVER try out another gameforge game. I have already looked at games on the web and just closed the browser window when I saw that GF was involved. One experience with this management style is enough for a lifetime.

• i dont know what to say i was banned for 3 days guess what i lost the chance to get in PVP nice work by admins they made me a favour they gave me a reason to not buy ambrosia anymore :D

• keep watching your infractions cause the rules do change and maybe someday they will disappear

How is my favorite Schluups? Miss talking to you ;)

automeris wrote:

And I will tell you, I bet most of the people who have left, and many staying including myself, will NEVER try out another gameforge game. I have already looked at games on the web and just closed the browser window when I saw that GF was involved. One experience with this management style is enough for a lifetime.

• Sorry for quietness dear svana... had to reorganize some stuff due to my accountant realizing I had filled it's staff with people whose only job was to warn me when he would try and get contact with me. I can't fire him because he's the only elected official in my government... and I'm afraid the people *cough* herd *cough* would call me an autocrat if I removed him.

I have to take such precautions because if he ever puts his hands on the budget, he'll make my life a nightmare.
      I already had to offer 2 additional daily snack breaks (bringing them to 9 XD) to all cattle *cough* people to squash all rebellion thoughts after he took stone carvings of my armies idling for months in the harbor. And I can't offend the army or what happened to the precedent regime might happen again.

There's a secret door to my quarters. Password is "deficits don't matter". Don't bring any cash... he can smell a coin at a thousand feet.

Now, I need to issue new health regulations to try and keep my armies fit... 9 snacks + 3 meals a day makes them snoozy and is not helping me making the budget look better if it ever got leaked... and we can't keep getting smacked down by that small village of barbarians... because they steal our wine and I need them people drunk yet they'll start thinking. But not now... now is official federal nap time. There's also regional nap times, district nap times and special interests nap times. Life is such a Zzzzzz.

Schluups, Mad ruler of the Schluupsonians
    • Banned from buying Ambrosia

I was banned last week from buying ambrosia. When I try to buy ambrosia - screen shows banned blurb. It never gets to the screen where you can choose a payment plan. I am still able to play but in slow-down mode. My profile does not show me banned; I am not in the Pillory list. What is the turnaround time for resolving this problem? There are directives that I cannot contact them again, to just sit and wait for resolution. I guess I can't even ask for a status. Has anyone experienced this before and how long did you wait?
    • [drk]If you have questions about a ban, you need to contact the GO through the support system. We cannot discuss anything in detail here on the boards about bans.

Nermal, I would suggest that you send a ticket through the support system and select payment as the type of question you have. The staff here are not able to help you get this situation resolved so that you can buy ambrosia again, only someone for GF can help you.

Any further talk of bans, other than stating that there was a ban, will be warned for.[/drk]
    • Customer is always right

"Customers are always right"

I think you should look after your (paying) customers a little bit better. Remember who pays the wages at Gameforge.

DrkAngel wrote:

[drk]If you have questions about a ban, you need to contact the GO through the support system. We cannot discuss anything in detail here on the boards about bans.

Nermal, I would suggest that you send a ticket through the support system and select payment as the type of question you have. The staff here are not able to help you get this situation resolved so that you can buy ambrosia again, only someone for GF can help you.

Any further talk of bans, other than stating that there was a ban, will be warned for.[/drk
      The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the only true God.
      Reverend Hendrik is available for (gay) weddings, baptisms and funerals. Call now to book: 666 - 666 - 666.

• i dont know how am i suposed to continue playing this game :@ a guy called me ''idiot'' and i reported he wont get banned for insulting me so this means everyone can insult each other and wont get banned wtf