Conflict between Lost and Kingdom of God (KofG)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Conflict between Lost and Kingdom of God (KofG)

For years Lost has stood up and protected players and alliances who are being bullied. Once again we find ourselves embroiled in a case of bullying.

A week ago Sir Joseph, Leader of KofG, attacked randyriver who is a tiny player. Our member Magnus contacted SJ and asked that he return those goods. SJ said he couldn't remember what he took because he had pillaged so many "soft targets." It was then that Magnus learned that SJ was attacking lots tiny players in the area, stating that they weren't doing a good enough job protecting their resources. SJ also pointed out that if randy raised his military to a few hundred, that would keep him from looking like a farm and SJ would probably pass him by when he was looking for targets.

Randyriver is less than 5K total score. Several of the other players SJ pillaged were 3K in total score. Sir Joseph is well over 1 million TS. In Lost we view this as a case of bullying. Sir Joseph also suggested that randy join KofG in order to have his protection and support.When Magnus asked that SJ return the goods to all of the tiny players under his (Magnus's) protection, SJ declined and said they should either join KofG or join Lost and have Lost sign a peace treaty with KofG as a way to make the attacks stop. Sir Joseph also continued to attack those tiny players while these talks took place.

Since talks were getting nowhere, Magnus retaliated against Sir Joseph on behalf of all the little players. Sir Joseph suggested that Magnus agree to a 1v1 with him. Magnus declined since this was a retaliation, not a duel. Sir Joseph accused Magnus of bullying since Magnus has a much larger account than Sir Joseph. After a day or so of fighting and trying to find Sir Joseph's forces, Magnus logged in to discover he had been attacked by multiple members of KofG. And at that time there were even more members on their way.

Lost does not sit back and just let any alliance, big or small, gang attack our members. We also seriously question Sir Joseph's belief that 1.295 million TS players should be allowed to farm 3K ts players, but a 14 million ts player retaliating against a 1 million TS player is somehow bullying. When our members heard that Magnus was being multi-attacked on behalf of the Leader of KofG, we took it as a sign that KofG wanted to fight. Therefore we responded in kind.

Lost has tried to resolve this diplomatically but we've gotten nowhere. So far we've been told:

- Tiny players with low military should join KofG in order to not be attacked by Sir Joseph. Or they should joined Lost and Lost agree to a peace treaty.

Or

- Lost should quit attacking KofG, Magnus agree to a 1v1 with Sir Joseph, and those tiny players need to build up their militaries to not look like farms.

AND

- Those tiny players should message Sir Joseph so he can give them supplies and help them.

No one has the right to demand that players join their alliance, or join another and require that alliance sign a peace treaty. No one has the right to pillage anyone and not be required to face the consequences (i.e. retaliation.) And those consequences are going to look pretty harsh if you're attacking players who are 1/431 your own size. New players are the future of the game. We should be protecting them, not farming them out of existence. And no amount of military produced by a 3K ts account is going to stop Steam Giants and mortars from plowing over them.

Lost does not tolerate bullies. We have tried to talk to Sir Joseph about this and work out a peaceful solution. But until Sir Joseph returns the goods he pillaged from those players and until he agrees to leave the little guys alone, this conflict will continue.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
    Carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    Slashed a hole in all four tires...
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats

The post was edited 1 time, last by JuneBarcarolle ().

• In response to June making me out to be a bully.

Conflict between Lost and Kingdom of God (KofG)

"For years Lost has stood up and protected players and alliances who are being bullied. Once again we find ourselves embroiled in a case of bullying."

"A week ago Sir Joseph, Leader of KofG, attacked randyriver who is a tiny player. Our member Magnus contacted SJ and asked that he return those goods. SJ said he couldn't remember what he took because he had pillaged so many "soft targets." It was then that Magnus learned that SJ was attacking lots tiny players in the area, stating that they weren't doing a good enough job protecting their resources. SJ also pointed out that if randy raised his military to a few hundred, that would keep him from looking like a farm and SJ would probably pass him by when he was looking for targets."

Most the time I do not pillage and I am a peaceful builder. I did pillage many resources from players with 0 military scores and got many resources. I was not trying to bully just collect unprotected resources. I have been known to help smaller players with resources to help them build up and advice in regards how to play the game.

"Randyriver is less than 5K total score. Several of the other players SJ pillaged were 3K in total score. Sir Joseph is well over 1 million TS. In Lost we view this as a case of bullying. Sir Joseph also suggested that randy join KofG in order to have his protection and support.When Magnus asked that SJ return the goods to all of the tiny players under his (Magnus's) protection, SJ declined and said they should either join KofG or join Lost and have Lost sign a peace treaty with KofG as a way to make the attacks stop. Sir Joseph also continued to attack those tiny players while these talks took place."

Magnus threatened me if I did not return all resources I farmed from 0 military score players this was many resources and I was not ready to stop farming just yet.

"Since talks were getting nowhere, Magnus retaliated against Sir Joseph on behalf of all the little players. Sir Joseph suggested that Magnus agree to a 1v1 with him. Magnus declined since this was a retaliation, not a duel. Sir Joseph accused Magnus of bullying since Magnus has a much larger account than Sir Joseph. After a day or so of fighting and trying to find Sir Joseph's forces, Magnus logged in to discover he had been attacked by multiple members of KofG. And at that time there were even more members on their way."

I did not accuse Magnus of bullying because of his size was 10 times my size and I still had great respect for him. I did request to keep it 1 vs 1 so that my members would not be effected by my actions. He refused my 1 vs 1 but did not make it so clear why. After a few days trying to hide my army from him and him blocking and trying to pillage my towns and still had denied my request for 1 vs 1 and after I had already contacted their Diplomat many days ago with no reply I started besting him and pillaging his marble towns and invited other member to help me pillage. Maybe I should not have invited members to help me pillage him. There was only a very few members who sent to help me pillage when many very large players came to Magnus' rescue. They continued to block ports, pillage, and occupy towns of our members who had not been involved with my actions with Magnus.

"Lost does not sit back and just let any alliance, big or small, gang attack our members. We also seriously question Sir Joseph's belief that 1.295 million TS players should be allowed to farm 3K ts players, but a 14 million ts player retaliating against a 1 million TS player is somehow bullying. When our members heard that Magnus was being multi-attacked on behalf of the Leader of KofG, we took it as a sign that KofG wanted to fight. Therefore we responded in kind."

I made it known all along that I wanted to keep the alliances out of this and just wanted to keep it between me and Magnus and again I did not consider it bullying when Magnus was attacking me however I do see it as bullying when LOST has very large members blocking ports and pillaging and occupying towns of members of KofG who had nothing to do with any attacks on the small players I farmed or on Magnus. And some had joined us after the conflict began. I tried to explain please leave this member or that member out they had nothing to do with it but they continued their attack on innocent players.

"Lost has tried to resolve this diplomatically but we've gotten nowhere. So far we've been told:"

They made demands that I return all pillaged resources. I said I would not nor would I ask they return pillaged resources from my members who had nothing to do with the conflict.

"- Tiny players with low military should join KofG in order to not be attacked by Sir Joseph. Or they should joined Lost and Lost agree to a peace treaty."

Or we have a long list of alliances we have peace treaties that they could join or they could put a ram ship in each of their ports so their military score in not 0 and any pillage attempts would bounce back. 0 military score is like a sign saying "pillage me".

Or

"- Lost should quit attacking KofG, Magnus agree to a 1v1 with Sir Joseph, and those tiny players need to build up their militaries to not look like farms."

All players should take some measures to help protect their own resources. This should have stayed between me and Magnus in the first place. I had made it known early on that I wanted to keep the alliances out of it but my request was denied.

AND

"- Those tiny players should message Sir Joseph so he can give them supplies and help them."

I am well known for helping small players who ask for help regarding resources or help in regards to how to play the game. However I do not respond well to threats and demands. Thanks.

"No one has the right to demand that players join their alliance, or join another and require that alliance sign a peace treaty. No one has the right to pillage anyone and not be required to face the consequences (i.e. retaliation.) And those consequences are going to look pretty harsh if you're attacking players who are 1/431 your own size. New players are the future of the game. We should be protecting them, not farming them out of existence. And no amount of military produced by a 3K ts account is going to stop Steam Giants and mortars from plowing over them."

I agree and no member is forced to join us I do offer suggestions but very rarely ever made demands of players. Sometimes when I am farming I target players with 0 military scores. I don't block their ports or occupy their towns I just take unprotected resources. I do not require peace treaties but do offer them and I do respect them once one is made.

"Lost does not tolerate bullies. We have tried to talk to Sir Joseph about this and work out a peaceful solution. But until Sir Joseph returns the goods he pillaged from those players and until he agrees to leave the little guys alone, this conflict will continue."

I am more than willing to help out any smaller players who ask for help as long as it is not under threat or by demand. Again I am not bullying anyone but did farm some small members with 0 military scores. I have helped out many small players both with resources to help them build up as well as with advice in regards to how to play the game. I am more than willing work out peace but for a few demands I do not agree but am willing to come to a compromise. As of now many members of LOST are bullying many members of KofG who had nothing at all to do with the conflict between me and Magnus. Thanks.

Sir Joseph

The post was edited 2 times, last by Sir Joseph: Some small changes that do not change the content of the message ().

• Just to recap For everyone. Sir Joseph thinks that a 3k total score player should have a large enough military to fend off a 1 mil total.score player. And he will continue to farm 3k total point players.Hmm kog= bullies to me. If you don't want peace you are going down the right track. We will farm kog until you learn diplomacy and reason.

You are not patient enough to wait for our diplomat to respond. You started before waiting even 24 hours for our diplomat to reply. And as for your members. It is your fault they are involved. You don't reply to our efforts of diplomacy until we blast your whole alliance. So learn how to use diplomacy and quit being a bully.

Sig By Svana

The post was edited 1 time, last by dsi1357 ().

• I am Magnüs. Sir Joseph, I find your claim that I demanded anything from you to be quite interesting. Once I messaged you on behalf of my friends, you practically begged me how you could make it right. I told you you could make it right by returning the goods to the small players you pillaged. (This is important - you asked me; I did not demand anything from you.) You did not answer and by the next morning you had continued to pillage these same small players. You claimed you respected me, yet you continued to attack my friends while I waited for a reply from you. From that moment, you destroyed your credibility and you became my enemy.

Sir Joseph, in your position as LEADER of Kingdom of God, you chose to involve your entire alliance by initiating multi-attacks with your alliance members. I had no reason to think your action didn't involve every member of your alliance. Your debt to the small players is roughly 400K. I personally think it says a lot about you that you would escalate the conflict to include your alliance rather than pay your personal debt. How much will your members continue to lose because you called for their help without letting them know it is for your personal gain?

I have all of the messages between us. Would you be willing to give me permission to share these messages publicly on the boards so that the Alpha community, particularly your members, can decide if they think you should be protected from the consequences of your actions?
  • Most people moral compass point in general right direction, but Sir Joseph moral compass need be fixed. Worst is that a man who start alliance with name God in , but in fact action is one of devil. Ridiculous, but not at all surprise by this wolf in sheep clothing. I hope KofG player read thread, and realise sir Joseph true colors, him and T-Ray, same 2 peas in a pod.
  • Sir Joseph wrote:

Most the time I do not pillage and I am a peaceful builder. I did pillage many resources from players with 0 military scores and got many resources. I was not trying to bully just collect unprotected resources. I have been known to help smaller players with resources to help them build up and advice in regards how to play the game.

Do those 0 MS players always include newbies who aren't big enough to even build an army or navy? Or was this a special occasion? If you are expecting those 3K ts players to maintain a 30 MS, that would amount to 50 spears or 6 ramships. Neither is going to be a formidable defense against a similarly scored attacker, let alone a million TS player. And expecting a 5K player (or in randy's case just under 5K) to build up his military a couple hundred is outrageous. 200 hops isn't going to deter an attacker, but it will cost that 5K player a lot to build and maintain.

Sir Joseph wrote:

Magnus threatened me if I did not return all resources I farmed from 0 military score players this was many resources and I was not ready to stop farming just yet.

He figured you weren't ready to stop, which is why he was talking to you in the first place.

Sir Joseph wrote:

I did not accuse Magnus of bullying because of his size was 10 times my size and I still had great respect for him. I did request to keep it 1 vs 1 so that my members would not be effected by my actions. He refused my 1 vs 1 but did not make it so clear why. After a few days trying to hide my army from him and him blocking and trying to pillage my towns and still had denied my request for 1 vs 1 and after I had already contacted their Diplomat many days ago with no reply I started besting him and pillaging his marble towns and invited other member to help me pillage. Maybe I should not have invited members to help me pillage him. There was only a very few members who sent to help me pillage when many very large players came to Magnus' rescue. They continued to block ports, pillage, and occupy towns of our members who had not been involved with my actions with Magnus.

At least you admit that you were the one who brought in others to help attack Magnus. And yes, if the goal was to keep this from escalating, you really shouldn't have asked your members to help attack Magnus.

Magnus was not attacking you because he was bored and wanting a sparring partner. This wasn't a friendly "hey lets fight." This was a retaliation. Retaliation is meant to discourage someone from doing something, in this case pillaging tiny players. There was absolutely no reason for Magnus to agree to your demands. At the same time, he wasn't the one who brought in the rest of his alliance into this fight.

Sir Joseph wrote:

I made it known all along that I wanted to keep the alliances out of this and just wanted to keep it between me and Magnus and again I did not consider it bullying when Magnus was attacking me however I do see it as bullying when LOST has very large members blocking ports and pillaging and occupying towns of members of KofG who had nothing to do with any attacks on the small players I farmed or on Magnus. And some had joined us after the conflict began. I tried to explain please leave this member or that member out they had nothing to do with it but they continued their attack on innocent players.

So it's ok for you to bully tiny players who are defenseless against you and have done nothing wrong other than create an account within your reach, but you have a problem with your alliance fighting a conflict that you provoked just because we happen to be bigger than you? Does the word hypocrisy mean anything to you?

Sir Joseph wrote:

They made demands that I return all pillaged resources. I said I would not nor would I ask they return pillaged resources from my members who had nothing to do with the conflict.

And you would rather have your alliance pummeled than give back the resources you pillaged from new players. We got that message loud and clear. I'm not sure what the rest of your alliance thinks about this decision though.

Sir Joseph wrote:

All players should take some measures to help protect their own resources. This should have stayed between me and Magnus in the first place. I had made it known early on that I wanted to keep the alliances out of it but my request was denied.

This was never just between you and Magnus. This involved lots of tiny players starting out in the game. Magnus had promised to protect them and he was fulfilling that promise. We don't require a player to join our alliance in order to be treated fairly. This is about your treatment of other players, not about some fantasy of yours of dueling Magnus.

Sir Joseph wrote:

I am more than willing to help out any smaller players who ask for help as long as it is not under threat or by demand. Again I am not bullying anyone but did farm some small members with 0 military scores. I have helped out many small players both with resources to help them build up as well as with advice in regards to how to play the game. I am more than willing work out peace but for a few demands I do not agree but am willing to come to a compromise. As of now many members of LOST are bullying many members of KofG who had nothing at all to do with the conflict between me and Magnus. Thanks.

No, you are bullying tiny players. You may only see them as "soft targets" but the rest of us see it differently. Our demands are simple. You have chosen to throw your own people under the bus so that you can keep approximately 400K goods pillaged from at least a half dozen tiny players. You are the one fighting for the "right" to continue to pillage those players.

We are not the bully here. You are.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
    Carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    Slashed a hole in all four tires...
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
  • I agree. The name alone is quite contradictory with their actions. Should have named it "King of Gods" or something.

And also with regard to SJ's pillages to newbies, I am sure that no amount of help to some newbies will justify his actions towards other newbies (typical example of Bullying). Though he has a point that these players should take some means of defending their towns even with just a ram, but considering that we are talking about 5k, 3k players, this will be costly for them (not even sure if they know what they are getting into). And even if they have, you can easily pillage them if you want to. And what then? You'll just say they should have an army to defend themselves?
    :lolbash:

Pillaging them once should give newbies a lesson, but goods amounting to 400k from newbies is a LOT.
    Makes me wonder how many newbies has he pillaged.

So I hope that KoG, especially SJ will have fun with this! Enjoy!

The post was edited 1 time, last by bloodfreakzz ().

• Here are the names of zero MS players in Kingdom of God. Sir Joseph, should they be pillaged for not having any military, or left in peace to grow? Please go through the list and tell us which should receive fury or favor, and why.

amorin
    Andяew
    Chrisconforti
    deeipomar
    el_russo
    harry327
    Iziaslav
    Merdin
    olarom
    ranger123
    robertokurama
    sasukeuni
    sebastiansd
    Spyros Frod
    SupremeKing62
    Vicente
    Vienmar
  • Sir Joseph wrote:

All players should take some measures to help protect their own resources.

Sir Joseph wrote:

Or we have a long list of alliances we have peace treaties that they could join or they could put a ram ship in each of their ports so their military score in not 0 and any pillage attempts would bounce back. 0 military score is like a sign saying "pillage me".

@King Kryo: Those players are saying "Pillage Me!"
    Then we can only accept their invitations.
    :beer:
  • Hmmmmm seems like gods kingdom is causing trouble again , any ways hate to but in , but there is a member in this pesky alliance by the name of TOAD and LG has a small task force handling him right now cuz he feels its ok to attack LG members for no reason , so if u all dont mind for the time being leave this target to us , as for the rest of his clan, happy hunting !! :phatgrin:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tactical Cube ().

• So if my MS is 0 because i wanted to gain more gold, this doesn't mean to me that "I Want To Be Pillage". What if i build 1 spear or my MS is 1? Will you stop pillaging me?
  • "Tiny players with low military should join KofG in order to not be attacked by Sir Joseph. Or they should joined Lost and Lost agree to a peace treaty "

LOL, i have never had such a good laugh like this. well, thanks KofG, your Kingdom is now will be brighter than the sun, glorier than the fire on straw, and redder than blood
    XD

Have fun with all "conflicts" with LOST. LOL. My advice to you guys ?

Do not solve the problem with Lost through the war chanel ;)

Wait wait, LOL, i was about to place myself into MS 0 to gain more gold, oh boy, i am now so officially in danger because of KofG Sir Joseph :v

well, i won't stand and watch myself be pillaged until i can protect myself from Sir J from Kingdom of God :v LOL

This is just what i need hahaha, i was about to retire from this game and KofG brings me this chance to live again.

:pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :beer: :beer: :beer:
    No one

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hashirama ().

• Given my many years in dealing with June, I've never had reason to question her reading of a situation. Sir Joseph, I agree with LOST that attacking players under 5k is not in line with the community we would like to have on alpha. I believe it stunts new players from entering this server, and given their size - a minimal gain to the attacker. Honestly - I don't even understand why you bother - I never pillage unless there's a guaranteed minimum 180k haul for me in the first place!

Without more due cause - blindly targeting these new players is not something I will ever support, though it is clear that LG is very pro-pillaging.

Of course, we will be maintaining our neutrality as an alliance as usual, and I only speak for my own personal opinions.

Since we have an existing issue with TOAD from KofG - we will continue dealing with him as we see fit, and only those players in KofG that find it necessary to defend or attack on his behalf.
  • Alpha has a lot of new players on this server, some came here with 52 million TS and others with nothing or are so new to the game they can be of no threat.

K of G leader has gotten himself into an issue that I believe most players on Alpha server frowns upon. No one likes a bully, Sir Joseph was bullying very small players who have no chance against a player of his size. These new players with 3k, 5k, 20k TS are just learning HOW to play the game and as June points out they are the future of the game. The units that these small players can build are nothing for defense or offence until they have a level 28 Workshop in their town and then they buy all the upgrades for all the units and ships to the max. Only then will they be in a position to fend off an attacker or be worthy of an attack. That says nothing about having forge or not against a player who does. Its a no contest, the battle is over before it begins.

Sir Joseph, you can spill all you want about how you may or may not have helped smaller players in the past, but right now that doesn't matter at all. You are single minded and stupid to think that you are helping smaller players by pillaging them so they can LEARN a lesson from you. As you should be able to see by now this is not tolerated. Are you having fun now being attacked and pillaged? I hope so you did ask for it. I would also bet that most of what is taken from you and your alliance is being sent to others to replace what you took, since you cant be diplomatic and you cant stuff your ego and you cant do the right thing.

You have absolutely no right to make demands of any player that they join your alliance or another and then that alliance must sign a peace treaty with K of G. That bullyish belief of yours alone is almost enough to start a war. Your actions are all that matter here, you have demonstrated them clearly and now you are getting what you deserve. Those 17 players with zero MS in your alliance by your own words on this forum are all targets and need to be taught a lesson, is that not correct?? Maybe K of G will be a bit smaller and more manageable for you after this conflict is over maybe not, but I will bet the lesson for you WILL NOT end until you make this right.

On the other hand, maybe K of G actually means CHAOS 24/7 and this is really what you wanted all along, I see that some of your players have pissed off other alliances as well... Good luck with that
  • Once again June is right. I hope Sir Joseph will soon realize that he was wrong and maybe reconsider his actions and vision of what helping a new player really means. I cannot understand what could he possibly gain from attacking such tiny players other than a bad reputation. I personally avoid attacking even 500k players because I know they wouldn't stand a chance. We should help Alpha grow not kill it off with such behaviours.

GLOBE has had a peace treaty with KofG for quite a while now. Would that be the reason why our tiny players don't get attacked by SJ? I hope not! Other KofG's members even message me before attacking an inactive.