Conflict between Lost and Kingdom of God (KofG)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• In the history of Alpha there have been many players who bullied small new players and in most cases a veteran player has come to the aid of the small player. This is they way it should be. Look through the archives and you will see many alliances and players doing what LOST is doing right now. Sir Joseph, you need to realize that you are wrong and adjust how you look at things. What may have been ok to do on some new server is not taken so lightly on Alpha.

Sig by LadyRed
  • i am a small player but i have played this game before so i know how it works but even being a small player of 6k i don't even attack someone under 1k below me i personally like pillaging bigger players to give me a challenge because i have no fun taking advantage of small players :growup: and stop being a bully because no one likes a bully.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cladus ().

• Lost retaliation

I myself have been on this server since 3 months after it was born. I was with a smaller alliance called United Islands for a couple months and then in MCS for about a year before it went through restructuring. I believe Devlen was just starting out in MCS. It was then that a bully named Dylan Mike rumbled through the area pillaging gold (yes you could back then) leaving multitudes bankrupt. Well, after joining an alliance named Found briefly, we coordinated with the alliance Lost and retaliated against Dylan Mike until he left the game. Instead of ending his bullying, he ultimately left the game. It was then that I joind Lost with such legends as Castor Troy, Sean Archer, Brantith, June, and many many others. Lost is one of the most diverse alliances I have had the privlege of joining. I don't want to detract from some of the other longterm or even extinct alliances (NR, BLS, Fury, and many others), but for many years Lost has taken this stance and being as diverse as we are, have even had to oust a couple of bullies from our own ranks. Some of you are exactly right. Teach and train, aid and assist.

At one time, early in my time with Ikariam, Lord Evil and I were tring to occupy an island ourselves when, how dare he, a newb parked a city on "our" island. We demanded of him to move and he didn't want to. So, we attacked him daily within the bashing rules back then. One day it sunk in and I messaged him with a new resolve. I asked, not demanded. I offered him way more than he had invested in that town. I prepared for him to stay but he agreed to move an island chain north of us. Lord Evil and I regularly sent him wine and marble to help him grow. Funny thing is he ended up asking to join Lost. After all we had initially done, why would he? Well, we saw we was wrong and righted our actions. He joined Lost and was a very good friend up until he left the game. Webster was his IGN and along with Lord Evil, myself, and Tapman22, we had a blast for a few years. That could have never been possible if we had continued.

So, Welcome to Alpha if you are new to the server Sir Josepth and KoG, but please understand that this is not a server of experienced newbs. We have well structured alliances with well developed friendships and accounts. It is not uncommon here for the bitterest of rivals, be it players or alliances, to put differences aside when the better good of the server is involved. That is what you have at this point. I wish you well and best of luck. The 400k of resources are a mere principle at this point as I have seen first hand in runmails the hundreds of thousands of resources your alliance has lost in a short amount of time. I've swallowed my pride at times, and maybe this is your turn.

Thanks for reading.
  • i do not like bullies. nobody does. i almost feel bad destroying the army/navies of KofG in my area because the ones im targeting are not sir joeseph, or the ones involved in escalating this conflict, but their armies and navies are already dealt with and far away from me. i did however bypass 2 KofG members right in my backyard because they were obviously newbs (less than 100k ts) and very low ms as well. i chose to target a couple members that are right around my size if not significantly larger than myself who also had significant militaries (over 20k). my point is that i play this game for the fighting and battling but i always want a challenge. why somebody actually enjoys sending full armies and navies against slingers and ballista ships is beyond my comprehension. only a sadistic bully does that stuff.

awesome sig by romprstompr

• I pillaged some small accounts with 0 military score so this gives LOST the right to bully KofG members who had nothing to do with it

OK guys sorry I did not realize I had been bullying when I pillaged unprotected resources from small accounts with 0 military scores in my area I thought I was just farming farms. I have never considered myself a bully and still do not consider myself a bully. However this does not give LOST the right to bully KofG members and this is exactly what they have done. Over and over again I asked that is just be between me and Magnus. And I asked to please leave members alone that had nothing to do with this however LOST has continued to pillage, occupy, and block the ports of towns of KofG members who had nothing at all to do with this conflict. Players much smaller than the LOST members attacking them. Any small players in my area are more then welcome to ask me for help and soon as I can I will provide them help. I have helped out small players many times in this game and will continue to do so. If you think I am a bully and continually am a bully you have me all wrong. Most the time I do not even pillage others however every now and then I do a few rounds of pillaging just to get some extra resources. So what justification does LOST have in regards to bullying members of KofG that had nothing to do with the situation with me pillaging those small accounts with 0 military score? LOST demands that I return all pillaged resources will LOST do the same to all the KofG members that had nothing to do with this that they pillaged? Open your eyes and consider who is being the bully in this situation. I have offered to help out those players I pillaged now will LOST do anything to help or are they set on accusing me of being a bully and then acting the part themselves? Thanks let me know what I can do to get LOST to stop bullying my members your problem is with me not with them. I have had many members leave us recently because of the attacks from LOST members who had nothing to do with this. Thanks and happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone.
  • Attacking players with a 0 MS is not the issue. Attacking ridiculously small players with a 0 MS is not even the issue. Some of those players were so small you couldn't even get a single full pillage out of them!

The issue is that you had your memebers attack a single Lost player. I dont care what server you're from, that is an act of war. Who cares about an official agreed upon 1v1. Just fight the guy. You called in your alliance to hit Magnus. Well now Lost is calling in their guys to hit all of you. Stop trying to play the victim. You did the initial act of war.

Ignore the 0 MS player issue because it is not relevant. Magnus attacked you (not that anyone needs a reason to attack anyone) because of the 0 MS. All this does is establish the why of the conflict between you and him, it does not justify Lost's DOW on KofG. The why of the DoW is in the fact (which you already admitted to) of having multiple KofG players attack Lost. Ignore the bully comments. Ignore the 1v1 BS. It doesn't matter. What matters is you had your alliance do your dirty work and now they have to pay for your stubbornness.
  • My advice would be to contact june and tell her you'll send back those 400k resources (doesn't need to be the exact amounts).
    This is not me piling up on you. Just telling you what I'd do in such a situation.

With the amount of reefs waiting to wreck your alliance due to it's amount of players and small-isch average score, I'd try and get rid of problems I can quickly.
    This being said, I would rate kofg as one of the most interesting alliance to watch. Will require a great leadership to sail through those reefs.

Schluups, Mad ruler of the Schluupsonians
  • I concede and am willing to pay back any resources I farmed.

I would like this to end and would like to offer to pay back any resources as needed to end this. Just please stop bullying my little members. So please do call off attacks and and let me know who I need to send what resources. Thanks.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sir Joseph ().

• Sir Joseph wrote:

I would like this to end and would like to offer to pay back any resources as needed to end this. Just please stop bullying my little members. So please do call off attacks and and let me know who I need to send what resources. Thanks.

How are they bullying your little members when you began this by bullying in the first place. So its okay for you to cry wolf but it isn't okay for them to do so?

Here is some info I would like to share. While this guy was bullying around lowbies, we had a fair 1v1 between a HoR member and a KofG member. Our member accepted and KNEW he would get NO aid from us. Sent a circular to all of us not to intervene. A few days pass and our General notices another member of KofG begin to attack our member, it is in the CR thread. Then another member began to intervene. So before our war with STEEL started, we had these guys causing trouble.

You knew what was going on the whole time... Nothing was ever resolved with us.
  • Sir Joseph wrote:

this does not give LOST the right to bully KofG members and this is exactly what they have done. Over and over again I asked that is just be between me and Magnus. And I asked to please leave members alone that had nothing to do with this however LOST has continued to pillage, occupy, and block the ports of towns of KofG members who had nothing at all to do with this conflict. Players much smaller than the LOST members attacking them

You are missing the point here SJ.

The issue is that you are pillaging newbies. Magnus and the entire LOST was just trying to help these newbies recover what was stolen. And to at least give these newbies some sort of idea that this game is also fun to play, and that they will not feel hopeless just because they are getting pillaged every now and then. We need to help them get into the game as well. In order to keep Alpha more interesting, we need players, new players.

It may be true that you have asked to keep this between you and Magnus, but you made a breach when you brought in your allies to attack Magnus. So when the entire LOST joins in, I think it is all FAIR. As they say, "what goes round, comes around!" So enjoy while it last.

But at least, you have shown some concern with your members. You should have thought of your members when you started pillaging newbies and when you decided to start poking on LOST's members. That could have saved you and your members some trouble.

Mizukage wrote:

You knew what was going on the whole time... Nothing was ever resolved with us.

:beer:

The post was edited 1 time, last by bloodfreakzz ().

• WOW, I missed the conversation here... this thread is a very good reminder to all who are capable of farming...

FARMING for me is;

1. attacking INACTIVE with HIGH TS and make it 0... and loot...
    2. looting 0 MS INACTIVE players
    3. looting ACTIVE LEECH

and to suggest something on this message from SJ...

"I pillaged some small accounts with 0 military score so this gives LOST the right to bully KofG members who had nothing to do with it"

1. YOU made a wrong move when you attack smaller players who are still growing.
    2. YOUR allies experienced what YOU did to those players, for you to learn the lesson.
    3. NO ALLIANCE would really be happy when you do attack 10x your size, so you will surely be dealt with the same.

as your friend in other smaller (merged) servers we have, I'm happy to see you concede and learn the lesson.

I hope you're in peace now.

just sharing my view.

LP
  • Here is some quick notes for you, Joseph.

First of all, when you have already been accused and seen of like a bully, you have been already taken away every right you have. Talking like you, when the criminal has stopped stealing and paid their sentence in prision, would us give them back what we took from them ? No.

You logic fails there. Lost doesnt have anything to do with giving you guys back the reseources. They can but with a snall chance.

Second of all, when you wrote the lines, i think you are playing sacarsm here, that is like you are trying to prove that you re innocent to pillage those small players with low MS. So if in the first place, when your alliance just popped up from nowhere and we went to pillage you guys, we would be calling Bully too. But, that is not the case, am i right ?
    You guys attacked those small players, they dont even know how to build a proper kind of army nor they have enough crystal and research point to upgrade their protection force. Something like that is totally can be known by everyone. Do you build your own account, seeing yoir growth rate from 30-50 pts per day ? Then someone in the name of god comes and pillages you just so you have to join that person 's alliance ?

That is like IS bro. "In the name of god, we pillage you until you follow us. " Now that is a damn thing everyone will go after you and farm you to dead.

You re not innocent, Joseph. You are just lying and promising something you will keep breaking in the future.
    When you see LOST and everyone comes along, you literraly wet your pant off. Now you begged to return 400k of res then make a demand to Lost to return the plundered res in a conflict to your members ?

In my opinion, that is totally stupid to do. You, KofG, must make a promise here then write on your alliance page:" If you are attacked by us, and you re lower than 150k TS, we will return everything we had stolen and also will give as an addition of 100k res. "

In this conflict, Lost should not give them back the res, and they dont need to send 400k res to Lost, because they have to return 400k res to every player they stole. Lost is here to fight them, not because here to be delivery guy !
    No one

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hashirama ().

• @hashirama:

I don't think he wet his pants. A good leader of a non elite alliance will accept to take the blame to try and put it's alliance out of a particular war it can't win, even if it's unfair to him (not saying it is unfair or anything).

I'm not a leader but said I'd do that too... and I don't wet my pants from a video game... real life, sure... internet? Nope.

Schluups, Mad ruler of the Schluupsonians
  • We are seeing progress towards paying those resources. However, now that we've scaled back attacks those repayments also appear to be slowing down. If the little guys haven't received those repayments within 48 hours from now, we will seriously look at resuming the full scale attacks.

We appreciate SJ's willingness to work with us. But it shouldn't take more than a couple of days to repay folks.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
    Carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    Slashed a hole in all four tires...
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats