BOYTEPAK's VICTIMS!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BOYTEPAK's VICTIMS!

Here I am looking for a fight to anyone that has a HIGHER TOTAL score targets.

I am glad if you call me a CRAZY! yes i am CRAZY :pillepalle: :lolbash: :lolbash: :lolbash: :pillepalle:
      :beer:

1st victim.

Battle for Marble City
      Battle for Marble City
      (26.03.2015 23:41:13)
      BoYtePaK from ÅZOHoHo
      vs
      The Lord of War[-ĿG-] from Marble City

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Spearman.............................41(-250)
      Swordsman..........................1030(-120) - Swordsman...........................246(-754)
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-30)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite.............................1384(-66) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................150(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................60(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military...............................-236.4 - Military..............................-1984.8
      Offensive points.........................4962 - Defence points............................591
      Damage Received.........................11820 - Damage Received........................185238
      Damage Percent.............................5% - Damage Percent............................95%

Winners: BoYtePaK

Losers: The Lord of War[-ĿG-]

The town Marble City has been pillaged by BoYtePaK. The following resources have been stolen: 45296 , 17552 , 20286 , 2864

The Lord of War[-ĿG-]'s army has fled because the close-combat battle line has been penetrated.

• 2nd victim.

6M TS from HoR
      thanks for the attention
      :thumbsup:

:borg:

Battle for Sy 7
      (28.03.2015 1:10:21)
      BoYtePaK from LMAO Bato 3, onemorecity, Sy 7
      vs
      deadidave[HoR] from Wine1, ÅZOHoHo, Sulfur5

Sulfur Carabineer.....................336(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................172(-0)
      ............................................. - Spearman................................6(-0)
      Swordsman...........................810(-840) - Swordsman...........................564(-890)
      Hoplite............................673(-1107) - Hoplite..............................6(-1422)
      Gyrocopter...........................136(-44) - Gyrocopter............................0(-150)
      Balloon-Bombardier...................60(-118) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-63)
      Ram....................................70(-0) - Ram....................................0(-30)
      Mortar..................................0(-8) - Mortar.................................8(-64)
      Doctor.................................60(-0) - Doctor.................................17(-0)
      Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................40(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Catapult...............................20(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant............................35(-0) - .............................................
      Military..............................-3600.2 - Military..............................-5915.2
      Offensive points........................14788 - Defence points.........................9000.5
      Damage Received........................180010 - Damage Received........................351258
      Damage Percent............................33% - Damage Percent............................67%

Winners: BoYtePaK :pump: :pump: :pump:

Losers: deadidave[HoR]

The town Sy 7 has been pillaged by BoYtePaK. The following resources have been stolen: 25968 , 25968 , 3562

The miracle of BoYtePaK 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (27.03.2015 22:50:53)

The miracle of deadidave[HoR] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (27.03.2015 22:55:21)

The miracle of BoYtePaK 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (27.03.2015 22:55:59)

The miracle of deadidave[HoR] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (27.03.2015 23:10:21)

BoYtePaK's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The miracle of deadidave[HoR] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (27.03.2015 23:13:35)

The miracle of BoYtePaK 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (27.03.2015 23:17:32)

The miracle of deadidave[HoR] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (27.03.2015 23:35:54)

The miracle of BoYtePaK 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (27.03.2015 23:37:35)

The miracle of BoYtePaK 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (27.03.2015 23:45:39)

The miracle of deadidave[HoR] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (27.03.2015 23:55:21)

BoYtePaK's army has been completely destroyed.

The miracle of BoYtePaK 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (27.03.2015 23:57:19)

The miracle of deadidave[HoR] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (28.03.2015 0:10:21)

The miracle of BoYtePaK 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (28.03.2015 0:11:05)

The miracle of deadidave[HoR] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (28.03.2015 0:14:42)

The miracle of deadidave[HoR] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (28.03.2015 0:40:21)

The miracle of BoYtePaK 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (28.03.2015 0:40:21)

The miracle of BoYtePaK 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (28.03.2015 0:40:46)

The miracle of deadidave[HoR] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (28.03.2015 0:55:21)

The miracle of BoYtePaK 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (28.03.2015 1:01:35)

The miracle of deadidave[HoR] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (28.03.2015 1:10:21)

As the only thing left of deadidave[HoR]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

As the only thing left of deadidave[HoR]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

deadidave[HoR]'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

deadidave[HoR]'s army has been completely destroyed.

• Good job man, have fun getting wrecked by HoR

EDIT: Guess who's in vacation mode? hahahaha :lol:
      "To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace."
      George Washington

The post was edited 1 time, last by War Man ().

• Now be nice

I went out to dinner and he got me off-line fair and square. Come back to see that CR LOL ! Good job I say Win some lose some. Heck I would have did the same, you catch'em off line you get what you can while you can. No excuses as its part of the game. Whipped the snot outta my troops looks like to me. Now I get online and I blocked all his troops on island with my fleet and sent my troops back to the island to counter attack and pow he goes into v-mode. Now thats part of the game as well I guess but not real sporting. I messaged the guy and he seemed alright so I will hold judgement but those palm trees sure don't look good after you posted and bragged.

"It is better to be a live lamb then a dead lion Tis true,
      BUT it is better still to be a live lion"
    • vmode already? tsk tsk.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • boytepak1 wrote:

Yes! It's funny haha and I really love those comments. :love: :love: :love:

ALPHA will acknowledge my military prowess
      :hail: :hail:

Or lack thereof....

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • Why look who is back !

I see your palm tree is gone ! I took it upon myself to pay your ports a visit and occupy them. 4 down and 4 to go and ships on their way. I sent troops as well but seen that you ran from me, that might be wise. The Lord of War also requested your coods and seeing that you attacked and posted about him I sent them along so look for him after I am done. After I took your ports and hit your towns I sent out an alliance circ informing everyone that your port was under my control and that you was ready and open for pillaging so look for others to follow after I am done. So many goodies and so little time as they say !! EErr by the way, Welcome Back !!

Winners:
      deadidave[HoR]

Losers:
      BoYtePaK

The town ÅZOHoHo has been pillaged by deadidave[HoR]. The following resources have been stolen:
      The town ÅZOHoHo has been pillaged by deadidave[HoR]. The following resources have been stolen:
      Many more to follow !!

"It is better to be a live lamb then a dead lion Tis true,
      BUT it is better still to be a live lion"

The post was edited 3 times, last by deadidave: Spelling ().