Cleptocracy (the Government of the Pirates)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Cleptocracy (the Government of the Pirates)

Cleptocracy is the government of the Thieves and Pirates.

Pros:
      +5 Range for Raids.
      +2 Trade Ships.
      +10 Crew Strentgh.
      +Speed of your Ships increased by 20%.
      +20% Loading Speed (for the port and pillaging).
      +400 Safe Resources per Town Hall.

Cons:
      +3% Corruption.
      +2% Upkeep for Ships.
      -25 happiness.

• Pirates use floaters, range isn't greatly useful.

Two trade ships is useful.

10 crew strength is nothing. It may as well be omitted.

Ship speed increase, a quick question: does the ship speed continue even once you change government (assuming the mission was started prior)

More safe resources is nice, but be aware that it's near making a free warehouse so it may be OP.

3% corruption is an alright con, though for pirates that wouldn't mean much since more resources come from piracy than production.

2% more upkeep for ships is a joke to add due to all the techs to negate that.

-25 unhappiness isn't severe enough.

Right now, a 3.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
    • Right now a -5/5. If only it were possible to give this less than Zer0. Honestly, let's look at the cons... cons: nothing at all that is relevant to anyone that plays the game at all... and then it's even less for those that just play piracy. Pros... honestly I'm omitting my part about the pros because it's completely irrelevant without cons. What you're suggesting is 2 trade ships, load speed, ship speed and free permanent low lol warehouse...? No.

Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • bamcbix wrote:

Right now a -5/5. If only it were possible to give this less than Zer0. Honestly, let's look at the cons... cons: nothing at all that is relevant to anyone that plays the game at all... and then it's even less for those that just play piracy. Pros... honestly I'm omitting my part about the pros because it's completely irrelevant without cons. What you're suggesting is 2 trade ships, load speed, ship speed and free permanent low lol warehouse...? No.

Corruption is a big problem but 3% might not be a problem in later stages though
      Loading speed- you can make 2 ports in each town and levelling to lvl 10 would be easy
      Two trade ships its not worth it why you need two trade ships pirate game gives me about 5m resors so 2 trade ships is too less
      And only thing i find usefull is getting a ship time bonus truly it would be so usefull if the game ran a little more faster.
      But on reconsideration i will keep theocracy+ 3 poseidon towns and Sea Charts Archive for getting the travel Boost

I HATE THE IDEA NOW :minigun: SORRY FOR THE LAST POST

Start near me in omega

OMEGA I AM COMING

I want GF to bring back gold pillage
    • Lol if you top 50 in piracy, corruption isn't a problem at all in your life. 2 trade ships their isn't anything wrong with having 2 more, can't make it op by giving like 10, 25, 50 so 2 is already used in something else if I recall correctly. Overall it's a BS idea

Sig by June 8)
      Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:
    • +5 Range for Raids.
      +2 Trade Ships.
      +10 Crew Strentgh.
      +Speed of your Ships increased by 20%.

So the pirate plants a floater and automatically has a range of 6 islands. And just for giggles we're going to give him a boost to his speed? Uh... no.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats