Lex Gabina [LG] Declares War on Business Tycoons [Mogul]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

  • Okay since EVERYONE is way ahead in this WAR.
    I am tallying the total damages on the CR thread.
    I will include the loots!!!
    And if the losing side will disagree, maybe we can try removing the loot. Haha!

    :lolbash:

    PS. I am halfway done.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by bloodfreakzz ().

  • Reply to schluups

    Ok my turn!

    So at this moment (and I understand this number is growing), there is approx. a 6 million difference in damage received.....according to bloodfreakz. This is about a 5% difference in our numbers......

    FACT = Mogul is 170% larger than LG. (100 mil vs. 270 mil total score). If we talk about ratios then I would expect Mogul to afflict enough damage to represent their total score? No? maybe im crazy? Obviously not the case.....

    (disclaimer: if I did my math wrong, I hope we all get the point)

    FACT = At least 1 Mogul person has DEMANDED an end to this war......no one from LG has. Were fine here. Game on right? Like I said before, we declared, we set the terms for an indefinite date. If you want to stop fighting go ahead!

    @schluups.....Since we got personal about how great we are, I would also like to say that I have lost 1 battle (damn you zuppa), destroyed HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of MS, sent at least 4 players into v-mode (some multiple times), all without going above a 39k MS. I've never lost more than 5k MS in this war. I win vs. you :thumbsup:

    Us being "defeated" is a notion that is silly. Looking at the numbers, I believe I represent all of LG (I dont officially) in saying that we have met and EXCEEDED are goal in taking on such a large alliance. We are more than satisfied so far with our progress.
    Superfly - -LG- (General) - Alpha

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Superfly_SEN ().

  • Superfly_SEN wrote:

    So at this moment (and I understand this number is growing), there is approx. a 6 million difference in damage received.....according to bloodfreakz. This is about a 5% difference in our numbers......
    It's a 11.6% difference if we use bloodfreakzz data, which I'm happy to do (thx btw :)).

    Superfly_SEN wrote:

    FACT = Mogul is 170% larger than LG. (100 mil vs. 270 mil total score). If we talk about ratios then I would expect Mogul to afflict enough damage to represent their total score? No? maybe im crazy? Obviously not the case.....
    Mogul was 100% larger than lg when you declared on us. But yah, you lost some weight since then. A fifth and preparing to loose another fifth looking at the amount of idles. No idea why you think it makes sense to use your current size (and remove 7M from that).

    Naah smaller more aggressive alliances kinda always (well, not in this case) do more damage than their bigger less fighter oriented opponents.
    And a 25M account doesn't dish out the equivalent of 5 * 5M accounts.
    So it's not a fact and it's beside the point.
    But mostly... did we change the rules again?

    Superfly_SEN wrote:

    (disclaimer: if I did my math wrong, I hope we all get the point)
    We all got the point that it was not useful data :D.

    Superfly_SEN wrote:

    FACT = At least 1 Mogul person has DEMANDED an end to this war......no one from LG has. Were fine here. Game on right? Like I said before, we declared, we set the terms for an indefinite date. If you want to stop fighting go ahead!

    FACT: bambi's mother was killed by a hunter... what does it have to do with any of this? Nothing. People from lg aren't asking for anything else than being allowed to idle or go on vacancy. We are moguls, we ask for a deadline. What's the surprise? Well, we asked... now we'll try other ways.

    Superfly_SEN wrote:

    @schluups.....Since we got personal about how great we are, I would also like to say that I have lost 1 battle (damn you zuppa), destroyed HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of MS, sent at least 4 players into v-mode (some multiple times), all without going above a 39k MS. I've never lost more than 5k MS in this war. I win vs. you
    You missed the point... it was to highlight that a small total combat damage advantage isn't the holy grail tc is self-servingly trying to make it be. Trying and failing to. Your "feats" were only possible because I was busy until now 73 squares away ;).

    Superfly_SEN wrote:

    Us being "defeated" is a notion that is silly. Looking at the numbers, I believe I represent all of LG (I dont officially) in saying that we have met and EXCEEDED are goal in taking on such a large alliance. We are more than satisfied so far with our progress.

    You being defeated or not is not linked to your limbic system. It's an objective evaluation of an array of indicators all pointing towards the simple fact that we are pimping you.

    Yup, mission accomplished... the alliance has been successfully ran into the ground. Time to celebrate :D.
    And where are mang0 and napalm? Can you really have a lg alliance without them?
    And tc was being more honest here, when he said you were expecting to roll over us ;). We are the moguls... we have a long tradition of sucking at fighting.


    Now... you do remember you asked for us to compare notes on why we think we are winning? Not who should be happier thus far?
    I've given reasons and I'm awaiting yours ;).

    Schluups, Mad ruler of the Schluupsonians
  • Points well taken sir! Instead of going back and forth, quoting hypocrisies, adjusting mathematical figures, etc.

    My arguments still stand so agree to disagree? Or is there an impartial judge that will be determining who is right and who is wrong? I dont know, take it to the tribunal!
    Superfly - -LG- (General) - Alpha
  • As an outsider, I will say I personally feel that Mogul is winning this war based on what I've read. Keep in mind I have not looked through CR thread at all as it doesn't interest me honestly. But if the numbers posted by bloodfreakz is accurate, which I am sure it is, then I would like to think Mogul is winning. I would guess that LG is probably winning on the damages done to troops/ships as they are a fighter alliance and if they are losing in that area as well, well then they are surely losing imo. LG doesn't seem to have many leaders representing their alliance - just TC - which is always an automatic loss for any alliance. He makes you appear likes d-bags. Napalm isn't, so it is too bad he isn't available to represent his alliance.

    A quick glance at offensive points looks like Mogul is ahead at least in top 50. Also seem to be ahead in D points. So they seem to be killing more military as of recent.

    Size really doesn't matter in this game. Mogul are builders - of course they are more likely to have higher score. You have similar number of members, that is what matters really. This is Alpha - any account over a million is on pretty equal terms when it comes to fighting.

    That said, it seems you both believe you are winning, so that means it is a close war at least. If you both think you can outlast the opponent, then keep on warring.

    Signature by me

    The post was edited 1 time, last by CheckMate ().

  • i wish i could say i was impartial in this, but i would be lying. honestly, i say both sides are winning, it has entertained outsiders as well, so, can we agree to agree on that?

    i was impressed by Mogul's fortitude and ability to stand together, and LG is just a fighting alliance worthy of respect... both sides have a lot to brag about in this fight, and it looks like the fun will continue, so relax, put the seat back, enjoy the ride, keep arms and legs in the ride at all times, place the tray in the upright position, batten down the hatches, and prepare for a long fun ride :D

    Did you know 9 out of 10 times, when people quote statistics, they just made up the numbers?

    Thank You :love: VAL :love: for the Hella cool signature !!!!!
  • Gianto wrote:

    Btw, they say you didnt go home last night?!


    Hah, ya up late watching my cleveland cavaliers lose and watching elite Mogul fighters kill nothing and pillage nothing.


    schluups wrote:

    Your "feats" were only possible because I was busy until now 73 squares away .


    So you are the one that will finally "stop" me? :D
    Superfly - -LG- (General) - Alpha

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Superfly_SEN ().

  • Whitbis wrote:

    LG is just a fighting alliance

    I'm not sure how accurate this statement is. MOGUL has gone to war against military-minded alliances in the past. To classify LG in the same group as those sets a pretty low bar for the definition of "fighting alliance." Absolutely no disrespect is intended toward LG when I say this, but I think they're just your average, typical alliance. They've got a handful of fighters, they've got some players that are more balanced or growth-oriented, and they've got some people that play infrequently, some of which might be classified as "farms". Honestly, the makeup of their membership is remarkably similar to that of MOGUL. Just because they declare wars more often and maybe try to sell themselves as fighters doesn't mean that's how they should be defined.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by turgy22 ().

  • OK people pay attention , now that the NBA finals are over its time for this WAR to really heat up LOL , imagine that we were fighting u guys while paying more attention to basketball and all u can claim is being up slightly ? it figures we would give u ROOKIES ahead start , NOW its time for LG to get active once again :phatgrin:
  • Superfly_SEN wrote:

    @schluups.....Since we got personal about how great we are, I would also like to say that I have lost 1 battle (damn you zuppa), destroyed HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of MS, sent at least 4 players into v-mode (some multiple times), all without going above a 39k MS. I've never lost more than 5k MS in this war. I win vs. you
    No disrespect intended but not losing any battles doesn't mean you are a great fighter.

    You have done very well as a raider during the war. The bulk of the CRs you post are against Moguls that don't understand the battle system as well as you, or don't know when to stop collecting resources. You also have had the benefit of some pretty good back up to keep our players down. These facts aren't meant as insults, in fact they show you play smart by exploiting an opponents weakness.

    You've had big mil score help preying on 3 or 4 isolated Moguls, don't make it out to be more than it is.

    During our run in at Jade, you were very happy to be making the rounds clearing out one of our mates that just doesn't understand how the war side of the game is played. But instead you found some resistance. Without the steam rams Nibiru brought to the battle you would have been crushed. During the 30+ rounds I was 1 vs 3, Nibiru took most of the damage so your mil score wasn't beaten down that much. What really surprised me was that you pulled all your ships and left your mates in the battle. Eventually you came back in the battle but, again pulled all your ships while your mates were still there.

    Now about your crazy logic that LG is winning because the damage inflicted to alliance size ratio is in your favor, WTF? This is war not a math problem. It's easy: least damage suffered wins. most damage suffered loses.

    It's a given that when a smaller alliance declares war on a bigger alliance they are accepting the fact that will have to work harder to post bigger numbers. If the small alliance doesn't like that burden, don't pick a fight.

    The fact is, LG had a great start and is now losing. Resuscitate one of your leaders and start putting an end to this embarrassment.

    ...and you should edit your previous post as you lost waaaaay more that 5k of mil score yesterday.
  • Tex_zeta wrote:

    You also have had the benefit of some pretty good back up to keep our players down.
    Disagree, I would argue that 75% of my CRs are solo. Proof is there

    Tex_zeta wrote:

    During our run in at Jade, you were very happy to be making the rounds clearing out one of our mates that just doesn't understand how the war side of the game is played. But instead you found some resistance. Without the steam rams Nibiru brought to the battle you would have been crushed. During the 30+ rounds I was 1 vs 3, Nibiru took most of the damage so your mil score wasn't beaten down that much. What really surprised me was that you pulled all your ships and left your mates in the battle. Eventually you came back in the battle but, again pulled all your ships while your mates were still there.
    What is the point to this paragraph? Yes this happened.

    Tex_zeta wrote:

    Now about your crazy logic that LG is winning because the damage inflicted to alliance size ratio is in your favor, WTF? This is war not a math problem. It's easy: least damage suffered wins. most damage suffered loses.
    I will repeat, I am very pleased with LGs overall progress based on us attacking an alliance that is 170% larger. I dont think its that black and white as you say. Agree to disagree?

    Tex_zeta wrote:

    It's a given that when a smaller alliance declares war on a bigger alliance they are accepting the fact that will have to work harder to post bigger numbers. If the small alliance doesn't like that burden, don't pick a fight.
    There are zero people complaining here at LG.

    Tex_zeta wrote:

    ..and you should edit your previous post as you lost waaaaay more that 5k of mil score yesterday.
    Thats silly, that post was accurate when it was posted. Obviously its not now.

    Tex_zeta wrote:

    No disrespect intended but not losing any battles doesn't mean you are a great fighter.

    Tex_zeta wrote:

    You've had big mil score help preying on 3 or 4 isolated Moguls, don't make it out to be more than it is.
    I see what youre saying, accusing me of only looting/pillaging, except that I am #6 on the server for offensive points and have been in the top 15 since day 1 of the war.. Keep in mind looting doesnt gain me any OPs. Where are you Tex? I would

    Im doing something right eh? :lol:

    If this post came from some of your more elite fighters like Doctor of Death, kamandag, or even schluups I think it'd be a bit more valid, not from someone who has been in next to zero offensive battles.
    Superfly - -LG- (General) - Alpha

    The post was edited 4 times, last by Superfly_SEN ().

  • @superfly:
    a) You are comparing your ops made against idling ms pumps with no wonders* to tex ops that have nearly all been against your active fighters.
    And maybe you want to check his dps... also made against your fighters. Or is that your new rule, that dps made 60 squares from one's base are not as valuable as ops made against idlers 5 squares away?
    Also, tex participation in this war is way more than just making ops and dps... and he's back from a 5 days holiday.
    Continue the great job tex!

    b) I can stop you whenever I want. Mind you, that wasn't the claim, now, was it? It was about you holding your ground with 39k ms, loosing only 5k per battle max, and generating lots of crs. Anywhere near me and my 60k army and none of that would be possible. Not being pretentious, merely stating a fact. Sorry, a FACT. You also waited to post that line for me to be away, not occupying all your ports anymore ;).

    c) "War continues!": "Look at him. With the right boots he could be marching into Poland." Lister-Red Dwarf.

    * not an insult to them: they bought us time at the start of the war and they were in a difficult situation, didn't complain and did their best with the low time availability they had. We thank them.

    @tc:
    Really? Because:
    a) nba finals :lol: . Even beats the infamous: “I just don’t have time for a relationship right now.” You see, “I’ve got to focus on finding out the truth about Benghazi.”
    b) you didn't give us a head start... you surprise dowed us and sent all your fighters our way. But then the strategy started failing and your fighters and non-fighters started going idle. I will agree that we are rookies.
    c) unless you count your members going idle as a sign of activity, I failed to witness that surge in activity. Or did the curling season just restarted?

    Schluups, Mad ruler of the Schluupsonians
  • schluups wrote:

    Or did the curling season just restarted?

    hey now, curling is an important season... oh wait, you're not referring to drinking beer at the grill? those 12 oz, 16 oz, and 40 oz curls can really kick your ass, and are no joke.



    i think you guys need to have a beer summit, with grilling and smoking, and sitting around the fire pit with a nice tall cool one... um if you decide to use my idea, mind if i tag along?

    Did you know 9 out of 10 times, when people quote statistics, they just made up the numbers?

    Thank You :love: VAL :love: for the Hella cool signature !!!!!