Lex Gabina [LG] Declares War on Business Tycoons [Mogul]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• schluups wrote:

@superfly:
    a) You are comparing your ops made against idling ms pumps with no wonders* to tex ops that have nearly all been against your active fighters.
    And maybe you want to check his dps... also made against your fighters. Or is that your new rule, that dps made 60 squares from one's base are not as valuable as ops made against idlers 5 squares away?
    Also, tex participation in this war is way more than just making ops and dps... and he's back from a 5 days holiday.
    Continue the great job tex!

b) I can stop you whenever I want. Mind you, that wasn't the claim, now, was it? It was about you holding your ground with 39k ms, loosing only 5k per battle max, and generating lots of crs. Anywhere near me and my 60k army and none of that would be possible. Not being pretentious, merely stating a fact. Sorry, a FACT. You also waited to post that line for me to be away, not occupying all your ports anymore .

c) "War continues!": "Look at him. With the right boots he could be marching into Poland." Lister-Red Dwarf.

* not an insult to them: they bought us time at the start of the war and they were in a difficult situation, didn't complain and did their best with the low time availability they had. We thank them.
    This is all correct. Tex did a great job and honestly im impressed. My folks here fell asleep and decided to suicide against him where Tex/kamandag caused double damage. For 9 hours kam waved in during the navy battle and caused a decisive victory. Definitely someone I need to be careful of.

Re: your "Facts", normally facts need to be proven......not coulda/woulda/shoulda. I commend you for blocking my ports, you did a great job.

Going forward theres a lot of "im better, I could do this, you cant do this"......should we just measure and get it over with?

Superfly - -LG- (General) - Alpha

The post was edited 1 time, last by Superfly_SEN ().

• Thanks for your support Fly, I'm glad I could measure up to your standards.

I wasn't being insulting but you called me out for only being #51 in offensive points so let's take a look at the facts.

I had the luxury of sharing an island with your mate Tactical Cube (<-more OP points than you), and 3 more floaters in and around the Mogul core. So I never had to go looking for trouble TC and Destiny came by everyday.
    You had the luxury of being near some Moguls that were unprepared for the surprise DOW and never had a chance to mount any real defense before being beaten down. You don't get your Blue Water Navy merit badge for raiding 3 squares away from home.

It's true loot doesn't count towards Offensive Points but it does count toward total war damage, and you have farmed a ton! Mogul management didn't do an adequate job of preparing our mates for the reality of being close to LG towns while having a low MS and full warehouses. They took the repeated raids and never complained. Well done.

I was wondering how in fact you were able to pull off the amazing feat of rank in OPs while having such a low mil score. I wanted to learn from you, and I had some free time, so I took your suggestion and looked at the CRs. It turns out, you're not that great.

I can't image the courage it took to overcome the unsupported 2,000 hops (post #10). After they scattered you actually had to wait for them to reorganize so you could continue the slaughter (post# 11 - 15). Your fortitude was again tested when you face another 2,700 Hops, unsupported by anything, (post# 30). You really hit your stride though later in killing slingers and archers (post# 152 & 208). I eventually gave up counting the thousands of unsupported ships and troops you killed without suffering any damage at all and all the pillage raids of unprotected towns. It makes for a great score, helps your alliance's total damage, but it doesn't impress anyone.

Enough with the chit chat, lets look at the numbers! I like statistics as you'll see.

According to my count you've posted 142 CRs. You are no doubt very active, and very through.
    You were listed as the only opponent 88% of the time, that's more than the 75% you estimated.
    You had CRs with Snake99 a whopping 57 times, that's 40% of your total.
    You had CRs with changedstate 48 times, that's 34% of your total
    You had CRs with nytcrow 16 times, that's 11% of your total
    You had CRs with Zuppa 15 times, that's 11% of your total
    The remains 6 CRs (4%) were listed against a couple of other: tristan, john_st ....

Putting it bluntly, you beat up your unprepared neighbors.

I also wanted to see how you did in a real fight so I looked for CRs were you were ever at risk of losing. I was generous and rated any CR were your side suffered 30% or greater damage as a battle where you had a chance of losing. Of the 142 CRs posted you were at risk in only 11, that 7.7%. That diminishes the ranking quite a bit don't you think?

So there you have the facts as posted.

You know where I am, come on over and visit. You can bunk at Tactical Cubes town, he's still right next door!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tex_zeta ().

• Tex_zeta wrote:

According to my count you've posted 142 CRs. You are no doubt very active, and very through.
    You were listed as the only opponent 88% of the time, that's more than the 75% you estimated.
    You had CRs with Snake99 a whopping 57 times, that's 40% of your total.
    You had CRs with changedstate 48 times, that's 34% of your total
    You had CRs with nytcrow 16 times, that's 11% of your total
    You had CRs with Zuppa 15 times, that's 11% of your total
    The remains 6 CRs (4%) were listed against a couple of other: tristan, john_st ....
    Ok so I just go after "weak targets." I hope those 4 guys dont mind you calling them that. Only reason I havent beaten up on zuppa is because he's pretty good and pretty active, we've dueled a bunch of times without any real progress. You'll notice that MOST (not all) of the time I only fight if I know I have a good chance of winning. Sure, at some point i'm going to be caught off guard, its bound to happen. I just surely hope its by one of your good fighters.

Again, I never said im the greatest fighter in the world. But what I AM saying is I am better than you :thumbsup: If you cant see facts then just get the tape measure out:

Fact - OP List
    #6 - Superfly - 179,635
    #25 - schluups - 57,981
    #71 - Tex - 12,256
    Superfly - -LG- (General) - Alpha
  • i see u guys have a great strategy for winning this thing , every time i visit one of your cream puffs they run into V-mode ? way to go moguls , now on to my next target and no doubt they too will go the way of coconut groves for sure , but i guess i have to keep trying as i am running out of targets in your CHICKEN-Mode clan :lolbash: :lolbash:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tactical Cube ().

• Tactical Cube wrote:

i see u guys have a great strategy for winning this thing :lolbash: :lolbash:

You guys declared WAR on MOGUL, so -LG- should be winning here. . . right?

Tactical Cube wrote:

your cream puffs they run into V-mode ? way to go moguls :lolbash: :lolbash:

I know that feeling too sir, Planting your floater on enemy turf then shipped your troops and deploy your ships for days (burn lots of GOLD). . .then when you're ready to strike they just go GREEN. .Frustrating right? :phatgrin:

Tactical Cube wrote:

but i guess i have to keep trying as i am running out of targets :lolbash: :lolbash:

I also share your sentiments here sir. . .Lots of your mateys also RUN :vmode: when I plant my floater at their island (Marten, Zaphodrules and Bosconian in particular)

Tactical Cube wrote:

CHICKEN-Mode clan :lolbash: :lolbash:

WOW. . .MOGUL and -LG- had lots of similarity with this one ( But -LG- is far worse , lots of its members gone IA) :P

:dove: END THE WAR NOW :dove:

Will be Killing Goats in Iraq and the Levant Soon

The post was edited 1 time, last by Doctor of Death ().

• As someone uninvolved, outside of both alliances, congrats to both LG and Mogul on a war well fought (to date) (I will admit to being a bit surprised at the looting numbers though. As a "fighting" alliance, I would have thought LG would have better sense than to be pillaged for that much loot)

Now, I call on LG as the declaring alliance to state terms under which the war would/could end. I think most of the server would agree that it's time that terms were made public. I'm not saying it has to end today, tomorrow, next week, etc. But somewhere out there, there must be an endgame to this war. Let's hear it. What would it take?

Jack
  • Since that awesome, totally unexpected DoW from mang0 (may his account rest in peace), LG has jumped from being the 11th ranked alliance to being the 17th ranked alliance. Now in what world is SEVENTEENTH easier to spell the ELEVENTH?

During that same time MOGUL has actually improved to 7th. Yes, SEVENTH is much easier to spell.

Over the course of the war Mogul has gotten compliments on our success and many have expressed disappointment by LG's behavior. In short Mogul's stock is up, LG's is down.

We are from the Zeta where self labeled fighting alliances really did fight. They knew how to properly start a war and knew when it was time to end it. Those were the good old days of GHOST & Black Waltz. But this is Alpha so it seems things are different.

From my prospective as a Bob-the-Builder playing SimCity (I love the soundtrack to that game), it seems to me that you guys should declare a hard fought peace and regroup before your alliance is no longer respected by anyone and you become fair game. No alliance wants to beat up a small group on it's death bed but if a pack of rabid dogs need to be put down, that's a public service.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tex_zeta ().

• Damage Count Updates

:attack: Total Damages Received
    LG: 90,898,863
    Mogul: 67,387,183

:wood: Total Resources Looted
    LG: 7,359,489
    Mogul: 28,152,858

:message: Total Damages Received, Less the Loot
    LG: 62,746,005
    Mogul: 60,027,694

Still no definite terms from LG? Seems like LG is enjoying the war more than Mogul.
    I already tallied almost a thousand CRs, and to be honest, I am tired of tallying "Doctor of Death"s loots. haha :D
  • mang0 wrote:

That dancing came to an abrupt end at the merge. We lost our spot. We are not content with being 11th. 11th? 11th?! ELEVENTH!?! We don't even like spelling that word. No. Just no.

Considering the damage counts, with LG being at the short end of it .

Also the fact that LG is now in 18th place and Mogul in 7th

It's safe to say that they are not accomplishing what they set out to do

:beer:
    Help Keep the Laughter in Slaughter

• bloodfreakzz wrote:

I already tallied almost a thousand CRs, and to be honest, I am tired of tallying "Doctor of Death"s loots. haha :D

The only way to END your misery is when -LG- END this NONSENSE. . .There's NO fun anymore :unsure:

SoulCatcher wrote:

It's safe to say that they are not accomplishing what they set out to do
    :beer:

They accomplished something. . .the idling of some of their mates :doofy:

Will be Killing Goats in Iraq and the Levant Soon

The post was edited 2 times, last by Doctor of Death ().

• bloodfreakzz wrote:

Total Damages Received, Less the Loot
    LG: 62,746,005
    Mogul: 60,027,694

So, whereas the damages have gone from about 200k in favor of Mogul to over 2 mil in favor of Mogul, I just gotta ask ....

TC, are you guys fully warmed up yet? Cause this just seems to be getting worse for you. (And we're not even counting the loot, which if we did ... it's getting embarrassing) :lol:

In your initial DoW, you didn't like the spelling of 'eleventh.' How do you like the spelling of 'eighteenth'? Seems to me that that's worse, but just like the damages, it just keeps getting worse for you. :dash:

Here's a friendly piece of advice from the rest of the server: Work out an exit strategy before you start having to spell 'twentieth.'

Jack