Would you like to learn how to fight?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Would you like to learn how to fight?

Hi, I am Daisy:) Some people may already not like me, as I am a very active fighter, but I am actually a very nice and friendly person. I recently left GOG/X, who I had been with for the last few years, and now am ready to start a new!

I will still be fighting a lot of course:p I am looking for people who want to learn how to fight, but up to this point have been mainly builders. (Experienced fighters also feel free to contact me) I have been fighting a lot for years and am very good at winning CRs. I will teach you how to manage a fight and get the most bang for your buck out of troops.

I am looking for people who can devote at least a few hours at least once a week. I will take you on fights with me, get your offensive score up and hopefully we can also be friends:) My alliance has some other really good fighters who are also very cool people, but you do not have to join our alliance to come play with me.

If you are interested please send me an ingame message: Daisy0606

Thank you!