Free Town Moves

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Free Town Moves

I don't know if I have the right prefix for the subject...

I would like to simply suggest that we will be given free town moves also... we means, those who are on the main servers like Alpha, who accepts mergers...
      I don't also know if this idea was also suggested...

reasons are simple also:

1. for us to have free town moves (to be fair)
      2. to have the chance to choose our island
      3. to relocate our towns who might have conflicts (like more inactive, banned or v-mode neighbors)

I hope my English is understandable and will gather support...

Thanks! :beer:

Lt. Picker
    • [turkeh]Hi Lt. Picker we will have to deny your suggestion due to its violation of the following dead end idea:[/turkeh]

Anything that gives away a pay-to-use (P2P) option for free
      • Plus feature(s)
        Some users want to access the convenient features of Ikariam Plus, and pay real world money to do so. That is their choice. (That money goes towards the upkeep of the servers, so in essence they are paying for the bit of extra space taken up for them to have such features.) If you want to have those same features, you can buy them too.

• Increased resource-gathering, Premium Trader
        Same as above. Extra resources and premium trades are not necessary to successfully play the game, but some players value these options and purchase Ambrosia to access them. (These players are not "cheaters" but are helping pay for upkeep of the servers, which YOU get to use for free.) Again, if you wish to have those bonus features, you can purchase Ambrosia

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance: