Crew vs GOG War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Crew vs GOG War

We at Crew do not appreciate your post on your alliance page. We will attack, pillage, block your ports and pretty much make life on this server hell for you. This is NOT an inspection but all out war! You want some of us well you will soon get it! We will keep this up until you remove all references of Crew from your page and post a public apology on the boards. Any alliance that was also insulted please feel free to join Crew.

"It is better to be a live lamb then a dead lion Tis true,
    BUT it is better still to be a live lion"
  • LOL, I had no idea they did this, now that explains why everyone is attacking some of my towns.

you say: "we will attack, pillage, block your ports and pretty much make life on this server hell for you"

Thats funny because it's a game and I dont have a "life" here, some make it their life here but just a game to me.
    and FYI, the person that changed the page is Banned from the boards so a public apology is impossible. Go deal with them, Im in gold mode...good luck !
  • lmao, too funny, that is an awesome :hail: alliance page :hail: =)

( i see why people are offended, but still, that is some funny stuff )

Did you know 9 out of 10 times, when people quote statistics, they just made up the numbers?

Thank You :love: VAL :love: for the Hella cool signature !!!!!
  • We at Novus noticed the change in the GOG external page 4 days ago - after we got reports of iniquity, the GOG diplomat, attacking a number of our players unprovoked. Since diplomacy with GOG did not appear to be an option from their actions and their posted words, we told our members to attack any nearby GOG members that they wished. Several GOG members have been reported as supplying generous amounts of resources to our pillaging forces, so we thank them for that.

Novus will continue with military action against GOG as long as they have a declaration of war against us (and others) on their external alliance page.

Zyzyx
    Novus leader
  • Excuse ME !!!

Alhazred wrote:

Anyone who doesn't like the G-O-G external alliance page is free to not read it. We don't go around reading YOUR external alliance page. Creep.

YOUR alliance insulted everyone on the server! YOUR alliance said that they would trash everyone and that their alliance was crap!! YOUR alliance said they would pillage everyone till they quite and they would ruin Beta as a server. We just finished an inspection with another alliance and went right into war with you! So your message about Crew not being tough falls on empty ears in here!! You say I'm a creep for not allowing you to insult not only us but every other player on this server. If I am a creep then whats that makes you! Funny I checked the O points and D points and didn't see you in the top 50 of either. You will see me in both so please don't do the tough talk on me. That just makes you a bigger hypocrite then you already are!!

• deadidave wrote:

Any alliance that was also insulted please feel free to join Crew.
    Well, you did ask for help. Look, here it is again!

My alliance didn't make anyone read our external alliance page. You all did it of your own free will. Why are you even bothering? Do you do a daily review of all the external alliance pages on the server?

How exactly am I hypocrite? I haven't asked anyone for help.

And you are a creep. Peeking at private external alliance pages. I bet you peep through keyholes too.
  • You make no sense

Alhazred wrote:

And you are a creep. Peeking at private external alliance pages. I bet you peep through keyholes too.

What?? That it your alliances" external page" posted for "public viewing". You have a private page that is for alliance members only. Please do not get them confused. Your alliance posted that for all to see. You said it is a private external page ?? What are you talking about, please make sense. Then you go off about I am bad or something ?? Is all you can do is make up insults then I can see why they would post on a pubic external page what they did.

• That is your alliances external page that all members see when they click on your alliance name. Most alliances make theirs an extension of their alliance and what they stand for. It is meant to be seen as it is an external page. I seen some awesome pages from some very talented people. That you claim me and if so that also covers anyone that looked at your alliances external page as perverts then you need to read what GF says about external pages. You need to back off until you understand what you are saying is correct or not.

• It's not a public external alliance page, it's a private external alliance page. Just because you CAN look at something doesn't mean you SHOULD. In fact, you are forbidden to read our external alliance page from now on. And don't look, because I'm going to go write something about you there.

I'm not interested in what "most alliances" do. We already know what most alliances do, that's why we made a list of them on our external alliance page.

Now, why exactly do I need to back off? You were the one who declared war on me. YOU back off, or at least take a shower.
  • Darn spell check on my phone app

I see my pubic and public got changed on my phone app. Hey maybe Freudian slip ?? But at lest I didn't call anyone that looked at my alliance page a pervert. I actually kinda think its funny ... my spelling not your name calling

• Oh, sure, blame it on your phone. Why exactly would your phone think you use pubic more often than public? Are you going to blame it on your phone when we find your information in the Ashley Madison database?

And no one WANTS to look at your "external alliance page", sicko. Quit offering.
  • Please don't change the subject

Please do not try and change the subject ... your alliance page is an insult ... till you change it we will attack you. If you feel the need to try personal insults to me that is your problem.

• This convo has been the best read I've had in a long time! Crew, you guys need to lighten up! You attack people at random to "inspect" them. You say it's to liven up the server. I accept that as I too like a fight, but then you get upset when another alliance tries to stir up a fight... can't have it both ways.
  • Looks like GOG (or at least their Leader or Diplomat) was challenging 23 different alliances to step up and take a shot at them. Crew took them up on the offer. When one alliance calls another alliance "SECOND RATE TRASH" on their external page and tells its people to delete their accounts, that's not going to result in the friendliest of conflicts. Given GOG's reputation, I can't fault anyone for taking it seriously.

At the very least, it does keep things interesting. ;)

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
    Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
    Carved my name into his leather seats...
    I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
    Slashed a hole in all four tires...
    Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
  • That is true... However, got to give them props for the way they did it! I'm just not the type to let words bother me. It's the actions of an alliance that gets me going. Guess that's why I like to read the boards; people get really heated up over a game that wouldn't kill anyone if it were to go away tomorrow. I would just find a lot of extra time on my hands.