[Intermed+] It ain't big enough for the Four of Us

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Vote Kaleg

Why you ask? If you notice in the opening dialogue - there is a nice nasty bit about heads, some might say even related to what appear to be a murder. Kaleg mentioned that he wanted to take the staff out at the head.

SOMEONE IS RATHER INTO REMOVING HEADS, AREN'T THEY KALEG? :gallows:

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
    :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
  • Nick, I'm still watching LM. It's enough for me to watch him, but unknowing noob stuff (I'm such a flatterer) in and of itself isn't rnough for me to be confident on whether or not he's scum yet.

Turkeh, you already knew that jumping on a spam vote was scummy (if you read the thread) so your joining the spam vote puts you on my watch list alongside LM.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • Yep I read the thread. Did you? Seems you skimmed the intro story where it mentioned the murderer(s) are fond of removing heads. You also did not address my head concerns - is that scummy too, or did you recognize a spam vote as a spam vote? It's day one kids and the first part of 72h - while yes bandwagoning this early is an excuse to get yourself lynched; I opted to spam vote for kaleg anyways because it was funny.

:turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
  • Turkeh, I do realize it as being spam. The thing I question is the possibility of you jumping on a spam BW. Though if you do want me to address the head issue, I suggest we use guillotines instead of nooses for our town kills. Kill the foul murderers the way they kill their victims. (And if the staff happen to need their heads chopped off as penance for such vile crimes, so be it.)

LM, but would you not agree that your jumping into a spam BW does warrant yourself to be at least noticed?

Heather wrote:

• Dat moment, when you figure out what "spam BW" means areptiles..yourself and feel like a boss.

Anyhow I understand why Nick would find it suspicious, but you out of all people should know whte you out, you know, just out of respect for our friendship. ^^

Sig made by DrkAngel.
  • I'll suspect anyone to be honest. And looking for scum where I don't want scum is a necessity. If you're a fellow townie that'd be great. But if you're mafia, the head's gotta go. Friendship here is just a pretense to get in close.

Heather wrote:

• Spam Bandwagon. Also, I have never had to try and direct suspicion away from myself that I can recall. I have played a lot of mafia games and can count on 1 hand the number of times I have been actually lynched. I play the game the same way, every time. And that play style is a very aggressive, scumhunting playstyle. I notice something out of place, an errant comment, and I jump on it and shake it until I get someone lynched, or I am convinced that that person is not mafia. It's how I roll.

~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~

Sig by Takecare and Avatar by Cheodo
  • So does anyone have any thoughts about the story line hints? It looks like the title is referencing four people - since we know this is a bmod game it looks like two might be insane, one sane, and one unknown. If I were going to guess I would guess that unknown is our original murderer - and maybe we also will be dealing with a cult as well (the two insane individuals wanting to learn how to do things).

• Lol checking in. Hey Shep, wasn't it you and someone else who kept getting in arguments about how a town gains more information from someone being lynched in thw first day? It's been a long time but I believe the thinking was that pro town players would generally be trying to lynch while the mafia sat back and tried to spam the first day or lay as low as possible. Eh, who knows its been so long.

Skimming is generally pretty scummy but I have to admit at times I kind of slide through the opening post since there's generally not to many clues, though with Bam who knows. If someone starts skimming through other players post then that would be a real cause for concern.

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • Personally, I saw the story as 2 mafia, 1 vig, 1 sk. which means it would stand to reason that we also have the standard cop and doc. but looking at numbers, I think the set up is more like this: 1 Godfather, 2 goons (Maybe with abilities, maybe not, this is a bam game) 1 Vig, 1 Sk, 1 Doc, 1 Cop and 5 vanilla townies. There may be more roles in among the Vanilla townie pool, as this is an Intermediate+, but that is what I think of the set up.

~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~

• Thank you Turkeh.

@Jesse - You sniped me! Anyway, Shep, myself, Heather, and TheDoctor were all very loud proponents of day 1 lynches back in the day. As far as I know, he still is. I know I still am. Back in the day, I would immediately policy lynch someone who voted for No lynch.

• Yeah I remember being on that same train of thought, but I remember actually getting the town to lynch someone on day one was nearly impossible. The town was just to uncertain and highly skilled and seasoned mafia didn't seem to want to take the lynch bate. I would love to try and guess the set up with everyone but my brain is so rusty I doubt I could even guess a basic game setup. 1/3 of the people are suppose to be baddies correct? I'm sure as the game goes along the ol brain might start kicking in.

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?