[Intermed+] It ain't big enough for the Four of Us

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• I see a couple of players on here, surprised no one is commenting while we have so many people online. Teacup, Kaleg, Lm? Thoughts on set up or anything

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • Looks like with Amnael's post all players have checked in and the real game can begin. That being said, Amnael, you were doing so well in the last game with content in your posts. Has nothing so far in this thread given you any pause for thought? Because that post was literally worthless if we were looking for any kind of content. And bare in mind, I am not razzing you. I See that you have the potential to become a decent mafia player. You just have got to consistently post more than just fluff.

~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~

Sig by Takecare and Avatar by Cheodo
  • this previous post was just to check in
    I'm in europe so that was morning to me and I didn't have time to closely read everything, but I could see that this game is lot different than one we played on .en with more experienced players so I will have to be more carefull
  • Fair enough and well said. Just remember, the whole purpose of these games are to have fun, so if you're getting better and having fun, you're playing it right. :)

~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~

• Jesse wrote:

I see a couple of players on here, surprised no one is commenting while we have so many people online. Teacup, Kaleg, Lm? Thoughts on set up or anything

I did comment while I was on.

Anyways, seems mostly that a guess as to the roles in this game has been what's happened. I would agree on the possibility of a serial killer or other third party killer. Though Turkeh's insanity guess is interesting. But overall, it's Intermed+ so I really don't see the use of trying to guess any roles when they could be anything.

Hera, we've got quite a while longer to go this day. But what are your thought at this time?

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • @ Jesse - Nick is correct. I've always been a huge proponent of day 1 lynches. So much so that usually a no lynch vote, or depending on my mood even discussion of, well lead to a policy lynch. Plain and simple, no lynch on day 1 gives Townies 0 info to use day 2, while mafia don't care as they can kill whoever they want night 1, day 2 stays with torrents down one and if no one was pushing for a lynch absolutely nothing to go on so day 2 starts just like day 1, only we're down a Townie now.

I have also always believed that role guessing didn't do anything to help the town. All you're doing is giving the baddies something to latch onto when it comes time to claim if it becomes necessary.

Now onto actual game play. I've never been one to give leniency for being new, you mess up you mess up, learn quick or get out. That being said, unvote mea1 watching LM for placing second vote during spam phase way too early in the game on kaleg and belive if he gets lynched and flips mafia I'm coming after you kaleg for defending your rookie mafia buddy. Also kaleg, why do you feel the need to defend yourself against a simple observation? If you commented we can all see it no reason to jump to defense so quickly, unless there is...

My quote still doesn't fit ~ Me
    Game Rules I-Ticket (Support Tool)
  • Kaleg Nar wrote:

Jesse wrote:

I see a couple of players on here, surprised no one is commenting while we have so many people online. Teacup, Kaleg, Lm? Thoughts on set up or anything

I did comment while I was on.

Anyways, seems mostly that a guess as to the roles in this game has been what's happened. I would agree on the possibility of a serial killer or other third party killer. Though Turkeh's insanity guess is interesting. But overall, it's Intermed+ so I really don't see the use of trying to guess any roles when they could be anything.

Hera, we've got quite a while longer to go this day. But what are your thought at this time?

Yeah I think that was my bad on you and LM, I just saw that you had the green light on but you were probably offline. Still saw Teacup as well but maybe she was offline as well at the point.

What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended? What if a child aspired to something greater?
  • Jesse, if you saw a green light at all then there's a board bug. I have that set for only friends to see. (If anyone in this game feels it necessary to have online/offline info for game purposes, I'll accept your request.)

Shepherd, I wouldn't say I'm defending LM. I may not be convinced one way or another yet, but I have my suspicions. His further actions lead me to a feeling of more scumminess than vanilla-flavoredness but that initial action is something, were there other pieces of evidence, I would dismiss as noob malknowledge. Right now my suspicions between Turkeh and LM are about equal however, as she jumped a vote to a Spam one too.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • Kaleg Nar wrote:

My thoughts at this time is I need to learn the Mafia lingo (real quick, but keep in mind some of it is actually players names..lol..) as well as try and observe new "users" so to speak as there are a lot more people here..and Day One...well it is impossible to know who is who, even with a smaller amount of players as really everyone is suspicious especially you Kaleg! ...all in all I am looking forward to "giving it a go"... :) (and oh my...the smilies on this forum :tongue-ani2: Love em! )
  • My post about sanity had to do with bam's pronouncement that this was a b-mod game. This means role+twist usually consisting of sanity or other role modifiers.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
    :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance:
  • Just going back over the thread and you guys are right, Xarius hasn't posted, though I did see him looking at the thread yesterday. And this, people, is what is called a Policy Lynch, or PL.

Vote: Xarius

Lurking is scummy and helps no one but the mafia.

• I can get behind this a little bit, see if we can at least prod someone into activity

<Vote Xarius>