[Intermed+] It ain't big enough for the Four of Us

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• [Intermed+] It ain't big enough for the Four of Us

In a typical day, when the cops are called, it doesn't seem to be a big deal. Today was anything but a typical day. When they arrived, they saw a body, okay, not so bad... right? The body didn't have a head, so we couldn't identify them quickly, but it seems to have been cut up and pieced together, but that also wasn't the case. Upon closer inspection, the cops realized that this was not just one murder, it was 6, neatly sowed into one solid corpse. The murder weapon was unknown, and so was the weapon used to kill each victim. The strangest thing was, when the corner cut into the body, he found the heads, all 6 of them, shrunken with the skin removed, eyes plucked.. he told each officer individually, to which one replied "What sick :censored: would do this?" Two replied "sounds like fun, can I touch them? Do you think you could teach me how to do this, doc? I'd love to learn how to perfect this art." And the last replied "hmm.. it must have been some kind of killer that did this." Soon night hit and everyone went to sleep with less answers than they had questions, but it's unlikely this killer will attack again, right?

Roles will be sent out shortly. Day phase will last 72 hours and night phase 24 hours for the duration of the game.

The Rules:
    1. You may PM as long as I am included in the PMS
    2. No editing. Period.
    3. In case you missed it, Day phase will last up to 72 hours, no less than 24 hours, and night phase will last up to 24 hours.
    4. You may role claim if you think it will help, but, you may not role claim or role hint in private (PMs)
    5. Bold your votes and unvotes. As an example, vote Heather unvote Heather
    6. Bold anything you require the mod to see, the mod may or may not be skimming the game.
    7. A vote goes to a lynch when 1/2 + 1 people vote for the same person, yea, that is a majority.
    8. You must have fun and stay active
    9. Do not post in my mod color.

Player List:
    Turkeh
    nick
    Drk
    teacup
    amnael
    kaleg
    little monster
    hera
    Jesse
    Shep
    mea
    xar

Sig by June 8)
    Love is like air, without it... I die.

spaPOT wrote:

no worriess..you see im a kid thats why im dumb..kuku :pillepalle:

The post was edited 1 time, last by bamcbix ().

• Hey now, Nick. Why so defensive about mods? Are you all mafia together? 8|

A note I forgot to say in my prior post: I'll be AFK starting in a few minutes and most of the rest of the night so it'll probably be starting next morning that I'll be active here.

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • Turns out I forgot to write the win condition in my PMs so, (and believe me, this is just a general basis) pro town win condition is -You win when all other enemies are eliminated
    Anti town win condition is - You win when have more people than the number of townies or equal them, you win alone and no other faction (other than the survivor role) can win with you
    Third party (so cult, serial killer etc) you win when you outnumber the townies and have eliminated all other threats to your cause)

A side note, if any roles have a specific win condition, I have included it in their PM as a part of their role, so ignore the above text

Sig by June 8)

spaPOT wrote:

The post was edited 1 time, last by bamcbix ().

• Last post for a while.

Well, we could always vote Bam. :eyeroll:

Anyways, from the storyline I do have a feeling there's at least one third-party killer.

And with the win conditions, those are a general all game set of terms, right? As in there could be no survivor even though a survivor is mentioned in those win conditions, right?

Heather wrote:

But baka, how can you be the cop if you're not playing?

HaNs Na MiTrAljEzU wrote:

But then again, knowing Kaleg, it could also mean we're all screwed later.
  • @little Monster - Of course we spam vote to start the day out. It's a common practice. What usually isn't a common practice is throwing more than one vote on someone with spam votes. Or was yours a real vote?

~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~

Sig by Takecare and Avatar by Cheodo
  • @kaleg that is correct, I didn't even mention all the possibility of roles, parties etc just didn't feel like editing pretty much EVERY SINGLE ROLE PM more than I already have.

Oooh you can try to vote for bam, but many people have died in horrible ways for doing such. Test your luck.

Sig by June 8)

spaPOT wrote:

• Until someone messes up and reveals intention by placing someone at L-2 there's little else to go on day 1. It's day 2 when you can look at day 1's actions with the colors of the night actions and vote orders for some real action.

Mea1

She has the shortest name which obviously a scum tactic to make herself forgettable. I'm on to you! Lol

My quote still doesn't fit ~ Me
    Game Rules I-Ticket (Support Tool)
  • Ok, so, LM makes a mistake and looks super scummy for it. I call him out, and Kaleg immediately jumps to his defense. LM's mistake can be chalked up to noobishness, but Kaleg, why did you jump in to defend him? Since LM's vote was on you, Kaleg, I am disinclined to believe the 2 of you are mafia, but come on, you have to see how scummy play like that is.

~So it is written, in the blood of the innocent, that all shall be burned away through me.~

Sig by Takecare and Avatar by Cheodo